Melbourne

• 1 comment
  • 3 helpful votes

Never again

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2013

After sales service is terrible. Contacted sales and never got a reply to come out and assist with getting the bed configured properly. After complaining directly to company, they appear to not care and refuse to provide further assistance. Would never recommend to my friends or family as I wouldn't want them to experience such poor customer service.

- bad after sales service

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Fireball1, As the new CEO at Beds4Backs I would like to have the opportunity to discuss your experience at Beds4Backs. It is crucial for us to understand any grievances so that we can better add... read more »

I had the same sort of promises to Wal and ended up going to VCAT. Still didnt help and bed is still useless.

Beds for Backs Official

Hi, how can we have a discussion? Understand you are not happy but I would like to understand issues so I can address them for the future, would also like to see how we may be able to help you also.

Wal Maguire

Private message

Excellent Pre and Post purchase service Kevin and Rick, Nunawading!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

We had done some research on beds before going to Nunawading show room.
We discussed our needs with Kevin who led us through the process in an unhurried way allowing us time, to understand what he was recommending also time to try out different bed and mattresses. We have had our bed for 4 weeks and are over the moon with the result, after many years no more getting up with a stiff back and sore joints!! Our after sales contact with Rick was also to be commended, he dealt with our needs in a friendly and timely manner. Many thanks to the two of you for the best buy we have ever made, would recommend you to anyone.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Very satisfied with our purchase.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

In late 2007 we purchased a bed & base ensemble from South Melbourne store and we were very impressed by the profiency and customer service provided, and since then we have had no back problems.In 2015 we received a voucher for the GST applied on our purchase.In early 2017 we received another letter offering to buy back the residual warranty. With the two incentives we headed back to South Melbourne where Peter helped us to choose a new Ergolife contour mattress and we cannot be any happier with our new purchase. The customer service provided b y Peter was far more than we have received anywhere else. Peter suggested a follow-up home visit to make sure everything was in order. Peter came to our home and proceeded to make sure the slats were in the correct places and explained each step as it was done.We give Peter a five star rating for his profiency and excellent manner in helping us get the most out of our new mattress, and would recommend Peter and Beds for Backs very highly.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Charlie and Doris what a great outcome, voucher and buy back offer ends up being a new bed for you both. I will certainly acknowledge our Sales Consultant for the excellent service provided, it is what we expect.

Outstanding Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

We purchased our bed from the Campbellfield Store assisted by Lisa Ponting, the service provided on the day with the Occupational Therapist with us to assist in the correct bed selection was extremely helpful and patient with our decison making. Lisa also assistance at home when the bed was deliverd, her assistance was above & beuond what we had expected. Thank you Lisa at Bed for Backs

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Joey together with your Occupational Therapist and assistance from our Consultant you were able to make the right bed selection and receive the in-home support to ensure the bed was set up for your... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Bed readjustment

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

We purchased an ERGO~slat latex King Bed from Beds for backs about 18 months ago. I recently was having a lot of hip pain and thought I should have the bed looked at just in case that wasn't helping my problem. Peter from the South Melb store came out and readjusted our bed. Nothing was too much for him to do. He thoroughly went through every step with us and made sure we knew what he was doing as well as what to do in case we needed further adjusting in the near future. His customer service was exceptional and we want to thank him so much for all the effort he put into making us feel at ease with our bed and its benefits. He spent quite a substantial amount of time making sure everything was alright with our bed for our comfort. By the way my hip is much better now, thanks again Peter, your a marvel. You are very knowledgable and a real asset to Beds for Backs. Bless you, one very happy customer.
The Marshalls

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi there Marshalls, our ergonomic zero stress range of bases have a lifetime warranty and undertaking some readjustments to suite your changing needs is one of those benefits. Again I will personal... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Outstanding Service By Lisa At Campbellfield Store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

I bought an adjustable electric bed and accessories from the Campbellfield store, from the time I walked in Lisa spent alot of time with me and was so nice and helpful, I was not rushed or pushed to buy. Alex the owner also spent alot of time explaining and showing me the technical things in a way I could understand, which I much appreciated. The bed etc, were professionally delivered and installed and Lisa went out of her way to come after work and put on the special mattress protector and also put on the linen to make the entire bed for me as I have a bad back. I went to there first to look at beds and bought it there due to their outstanding customer service.
Thankyou so much.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Adeline having your bed made for you is something special! We are delighted to hear of the service you received and I will certainly be acknowledging the staff members direct.

Outstanding Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

We purchased a bed early this year and needed to make some adjustments to the mattress. My husband needed a firmer mattress and I preferred the memory foam. Further to the customer satisfaction guarantee, Rick Morris was extremely obliging and made the adjustment so that one half of the mattress was memory foam and the other Dunlop rubber. The customer service of Beds for Backs is outstanding.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Ann, thanks very much for your review and comments in relation to our customer service. Yes our mattresses can be changed to suit both partners exactly how it has been done for you, I bet no oth... read more »

Excellent Product & Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

I purchased a Talalay mattress 12 years ago and was concerned it might be due for replacing. After a free consultation at my home by Peter, with some adjustments to the slats, it was clear that my fears were unfounded and I am now sleeping better than ever. What outstanding service! This is truly a company which puts its customers first.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Louise, 12 years and still going strong due to adjustable ergonomic base you purchased back then. Yes the mattress will finally wear out but the adjustable base is a life time investment. Oh yes I ... read more »

Needed to replace what we had...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2017

Good service at the store - we spent about 1 1/2 hours there going through options with the staff un til we found the right one.The new Ergolife kit took some fiddling to get right, we had to lower the feet and raise the lumbar one, but was worth it. I wiggle into the right spot every night and conk out.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Manny it is best to understand your needs prior to choosing a bed and then working back from there. It is easy to buy on price without considering needs, but do you get the right bed. Thank you ... read more »

Great people and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

The bed we got is great, the people we got the bed off were even better. Our salesman Troy didn't just push the beds he really listened to what we needed not what he wanted us to buy.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

John, listening is finding out what you really need and pointing you in the right direction to make an informed choice. Thank you for your review and I will certainly acknowledge the consultant concerned.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Great service & quality mattress.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

I purchased our new Mattress from the Moorabbin store earlier this year. I was in a quandary that I am an extremely light sleeper and preference a soft bed, and have a bad lower back that requires a firm bed. Vincent spent considerable time and effort to assure I obtained the correct mattress that I required. The service received in-store and the follow-up have been great and would recommend Vincent and Beds for Backs.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Adsmar it's good to hear our Franchise store and owner have been able to meet your bedding needs and followed up with excellent customer service. I will personally acknowledge their efforts.

Nola & Tony's New Bed!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

We purchased our new bed from the South Melbourne Store earlier this year and have been very satisfied with the service received in-store and also follow-up when our bed was delivered and installed. Very helpful staff and our new bed is extremely comfortable allowing us to be consistently enjoy better sleep.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Nola & Tony consistently enjoying a better sleep is a great outcome. The service is free and comes with a smile every time.

Tuning Bed for Backs bed to help hip issues

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2017

Victor, Moorabbin Office was fantastic with his innovation to adjust the bed to match my body frame. So grateful for your help and excellent customer service in helping with the bed configuration. Thank you very much.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

TonyH, it is good to hear about our customer service done by our Consultants. Thank you for your comments and I will follow up personally with the consultant involved.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Troy at Dandenong has excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

I purchased a mattress at Dandenong store. Troy was an excellent staff answering my questions & providing all the information I needed. He is extremely helpful in explaining the differences between the mattresses & providing professional advice on how mattress, slats & positioning helps for bad backs. Thank you Troy !

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Zel our point of difference is that we endeavour to educate and inform rather than just sell so that the customer can make an informed decision, even if they choose another companies product. I wil... read more »

Love my new mattress ,

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Gayle having our own factory in Melbourne allows us the flexibility to change our beds to suit the customers needs, exactly what we have done for you. Just a small correction, we didn't put soft... read more »

Verified Customer

Honest personal service & a comfy supportive bed to suit my circumstances. Wow!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2017

Our experience with Beds For Backs has been a breath of fresh air. After hearing about the deceitfulness of some mattress manufacturers, I was dreading looking for a new bed. Thankfully I went to Beds For Backs first and Rick has been outstanding - he treated me as a person not a number, and genuinely wants the bed to suit my circumstances. He is a Consultant, not a salesperson. He has looked after my needs and concerns, educated me, answered all my questions, honest and happily looking for solutions to help me. Now that I am aware of it, I am convinced of the B4B ergonomic philosophy - it felt amazing, life changing, when I tried it - my back and neck are straight, no stress, wow! It’s so comfy and supportive and absolute quality. I want a natural/eco bed and found other manufacturers with Eco Latex beds, however they are layers of latex (padding), they don’t have the wonderful support structure B4B have. I want the B4B ergo contour foundational structure with some natural eco latex padding on top and organic cotton cover … so B4B are doing it for me! all affordable and they have gone the extra mile to tell me about the manufacturing process and that the glue is water based and it has made me feel stoked as well as relieved that I can get what I want … and also not be ripped off for it. I trust Rick and his expertise and the team he is working with. It’s wonderful! Absolutely highly recommended.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Tricia I am pleased to hear of your experience at B4B and the excellent outcome. That is what we are all about.

Excellent Purchase from Beds for Back

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

We purchased Queen size Eco latex natural Delux Medium 1000 Latex Mattress and Queen Size Ergolife Zero Stress Dial bed from the Frankston-Dandenong Store in 25th April 2017 2017. Reza explained the working of the bed and helped us to understand how it is helpful in terms of back support. He also came to our house to set the bed according to our needs. We are very happy with the excellent and personalized service provided by Reza. He patiently explained and adjusted our bed till we were fully satisfied. Thank you, Reza, for all your assistance. We appreciate it very much. Dr. Shahid Yamin

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Dr Shahid Yamin, thank you for your kind words on the level of service received and I will acknowledge our consultant personally. Your purchase of the Ergolife Zero Stress Dial bed is a lifetime in... read more »

Brilliant product and exceptional after sales service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Carmel your adjustable slat base is a lifetime investment and can be altered to suite changing circumstances, no need to upgrade. Yes your pure natural latex mattress with coconut fibre for firm... read more »

Thank you, Wal, we will.
Regards Carmel Vanin

Exceptional service...outstanding care

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2017

I purchased my queen size spine aligner mattress from Beds for Backs a few years ago and was starting to have some issues with it. Peter from the Sth Melbourne store where I purchased, together with Alex and Lisa from Campbellfield couldn't do enough to fix the issues and make sure everything was just perfect for me. I couldn't compliment this team any more - to get this level of service a few years down the track is just incredible. Certainly makes the initial investment extremely worthwhile. Peter - thank for you coming to the house to se e the mattress and help me identify the issues. Lisa - thank you for such consistent communication to keep me abreast of everything. And Alex - thank you for taking the time to explain the detail and check every part of the mattress and be prepared to change all the springs and padding for me. It was an absolute pleasure to deal with you all and I couldn't recommend your business highly enough. I'd give more than 5 stars if I could
Wendy - Port Melbourne

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Wendy what a great outcome when you thought your mattress was no good. With local manufacturing we are able to make changes when peoples needs have changed.

chasing cloud 9

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2017

So i have c3-4, c4-5, t7-8, t11-12, L3-4, L4-5 & L5-S1 issues. All have bulges with desiccation!! Sleep has been a scary thing to me for a long time. My old bed was starting to make my sleep worse, not just sleep but also how i woke up. So i decided to skip the usual suspects & looked into beds for back. After a couple conversation I purchased my mattress with a Happiness guarantee at the Northland store. Unsure what my sleep would be like this took the guess work out of the equation if the mattress didn't fit. Sure enough I took up the hap piness Guarantee & ended up at Head office chatting with Alex. That meeting led to greater understanding & a better fit mattress. My new Mattress has gifted me with better sleep & a nicer way to wake up. My back can be unpredictable on good days, with my new mattress & the whole experience has been a great start to better sleep for a greater recovery. i didn't go crazy & get the whole kit its baby steps for me. its been a long time coming & i couldn't have asked for a better result. Don't leave it too long like i did go see these guys, the product is great & the working knowledge brilliant. Super happy with my purchase. Brilliant

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Michael thanks for your comments and explanation of your issues. It's great that we have been able to assist you.

1 of 6 pages