Good nights sleep

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

Purchase was made at the Dandenong Store and the customer rep Reza was very helpful. We got the Ergo life bed and have finally getting a good nights sleep.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Amdie a good night's sleep makes all the difference which is why our Ergolife range should be tried by anyone contemplating a new bed.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

We stumbled upon the bed of our dreams.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2017

We purchased our new mattress from Rick at Nunawading who has been a delight to deal with. We were amazed to discover that Beds for Backs could offer a mattress that gave us options. My husband is a hot sleeper and I am a cool sleeper. Rick explained that we could have individual inserts to suit our needs. Our bed duly arrived with my husband's side being much firmer than mine. I was immediately sleeping better however he wasn't sure so Rick came back and changed the density of foam on my husband's side. The fully enclosed waterproofing from th e mattress protector ensures that the bed can be altered until the client is happy. My husband is now happier with the new insert. I have had back issues for many years and was having a massage each month and twice monthly visits to a chiropractor. Since having our new mattress I have not needed to visit either practitioner in over 3 months and am pain free. I think the company needs to advertise their made to order mattress more than they do. We only went into their store after visiting other nearby stores so it was such a surprise to learn of the options they offered. Rick has been extremely helpful and obliging and has offered to return if our needs change.
His attitude reminded us of an old joke where the salesman said 'we stand by every bed we sell' , much to the embarrassment of the young bride to be. I can assure you though Rick is in and out very efficiently.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Suzanne what a difference it makes when you can customise a bed to suite 2 people without compromising. Ergonomic beds provide that by their very nature and the service is complimentary.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

An amazing product ,and oh so warm and comfortableI made

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2017

I purchased my bed from the Dandenong store .I was attended by Reza ,whom I felt had expert knowledge on the types of beds and what I needed for me personally I am so happy with my purc hase and the expert service I received .I have every confidence in recomending Reza from the Dandenong store to my friends and family.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Marlene it is pleasing to hear that the bed purchased is all you expected and that our service was of a high standard

Back feels much better

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2017

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

CS thank you for your feedback in relation to our Sales Consultants at South Melbourne, I will take this up with both of them this week. Great to hear your ergonomic bed is doing what you expected,... read more »

Love my adjustable bed

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2017

Rick Morris is the perfect salesman just couldn't have wished for better service. I really would recommend anyone thinking about an adjustable bed to go to Bed for Backs in Nunawading and to be sure to ask for Rick.
He even came to my house after hours and adjusted the height free of charge. How about that!!!!!!

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Audrey thank you for your kind words in relation to our customer service. When anyone purchases an ergonomic bed from us we always follow up with a home visit to ensure the customer is happy.

Professional and Patient

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2017

For some time i had been waking with back aches and headaches and was convinced it was our bed. Instead of doing the usual shop around we decided to go to Beds for Backs in South Melbourne and truly hoped their beds were "For Backs". Here we met Reza who asked us questions relating to our sleeping habits and concerns. He showed us what was on offer and waited patiently as we tried bed after bed (many times over) until we were happy...each time moving the pillows for us (of which my husband then bought). We didn't feel rushed or pressured and th is made all the difference in deciding to purchase the mattress. Our mattress was ready when promised however when we removed the plastic we discovered a seam was not stitched properly. My husband called Alex in Campbellfield who was incredibly helpful. He advised us to go ahead and use the mattress as we had bought the mattress protector that comes with the "Happiness Guarantee" to be sure we were happy and he would arrange a new mattress. Lucky we did this as we discovered that the mattress we had bought wasn't suitable for us. We contacted Alex again and he agreed to swap our mattress with one more suitable.
Our experience with Reza and Alex have been fantastic, both helpful and professional.
Our mattress is fantastic, it really highlights how bad our old one was.
Thank you Gentlemen.
Nick and Mel D.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Nick and Mel, thank you for sharing your journey at Beds for Backs with us. Our staff are trained to provide you all the information required so that you make an informed choice but if the decision... read more »

Verified Customer

Beds for Backs: An Investment Purchase in corrective & Preventative Spinal and General Health

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2017

Having had neck/back issues for years, but our mattress was relatively new and still had 5yrs left under its warranty, I couldn't justify a new one - until husband woke up one morning in March complaining of back soreness and linking it to the bed! So goodbye toss, turn, sore & stiff - lets go shopping!!!
Off we went to Beds for Backs' South Melbourne store, where we had the pleasure of meeting Reza.
He was fantastic! Knowledgeable, professional and personable. He listened and made suggestions based on our needs. We tried out several beds;
and, with less pressure than our old over-firm mattress was putting on our aging bones, we signed and paid that day!
We took a short holiday and on our return the bed was ready for delivery (and one of the directors, Alex & Lisa at Campbellfield bent over backwards to ensure that this occurred exactly when we'd said we needed it to happen - thnx!).
We had a fantastic night's sleep (without inserts) the first night and inserted the support pieces last night and had an even better, uninterrupted quality night's sleep!
And looking forward to many more for at least twelve years during the warranty period - another reason to sleep well! And with the mattress protector in place - the exchange guarantee means if it's not perfect for us in the short-term, we can swap it! (Although, so far so good!
Must also mention the delivery guys were great: Punctual, speedy and professional (seriously impressed!).
So to Reza and colleagues - thank you so much for a fantastic positive experience!
We highly recommend Reza, the product and the business for a future filled with sweet sweet dreams!

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

CremorneCool, yes a bed is an investment not just a purchase on price. As they say "you get what you paid for". It's great to hear you are finally having a good nights sleep one of our ergonomic mattresses.

just a wonderful experiene

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2017

The process was so smooth, Rick was professional and helpful. He listened to my problems, confirmed our thoughts and closed the deal quickly and successfully,

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Lyn, thank you for your positive comments on our process and consultant, I will personally acknowledge him. We endeavour to listen to peoples needs and guide them in making an informed choice about... read more »

Coping with my Osteo-arthritus

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

I recently purchased a bed from your store at Nunawading on 27th March, 2017. As I am 73 years old and have Osteo-arthritus, I needed specialist advice, which I received from your Sales Consultant, Rick Morris. I had no doubt as to his sincerity and I am very happy with my ErgoLife bed. I would not hesitate to recommend "Bed for Backs!" to other people suffering with back pain. Josie W

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Josie it is important to get the right bed to deal with specific needs. I am pleased we were able to assist and I will personally acknowledge our consultant for you.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Thank you. I am now sleeping at least 6 hours a night without waking. I had so many bad nights before buying your bed. It is one of the best decisions I have made.

Ergolife is great!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

We dealt with Reza at the Dandenong store & he was extremely helpful & very friendly & made everything so easy for us.
As I have a lower back problem we've been looking for ages to find a mattress that would help me to sleep more soundly & after testing several mattresses, the Ergolife Contour Support proved to be the one for us.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Heather thank you for your feed back on our customer service which helped you find the right bed to suite your needs. A bed is a long term investment that requires a lot of information prior to any decision.

Excellent customers services

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

initially I bought a bed from Dandenong showroom. A gentleman attended to me.
Mr Reza was very helpful and co-operative and explained and all the questions that I asked which I was very pleased therefore I decided to buy the from him
Post order Mr Reza came to my house to help me to set the bed up to the positions which is most comfortable.
After two week I still had problem with my back Mr Reza very obliging came to my house to readjust the bed for me once more which I appreciated that very much.
Mr Reza is so helpful and I have no problem in recommending him to any of my friends.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Seow yes we are committed to ensuring the bed you buy from us can best fit your needs. Our complimentary home visits are part of that and we are only pleased that you came back to us for assistance.

Nunawading Kev!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2017

We were needing guidance around 'comfort and support'. I kept opting for the beds offering 'comfort with a pillow top. My husband, Mike, was happy to agree to anything!! Kev was able to help me to 'use' my lower back to think about how I was feeling on each bed we tried. Eventually, I was able to separate my 'head/comfort' feelings from my 'health/lower back' feelings related to the beds we were trying. Mike 'got' what Kev was trying to do in his advice for us. Both my husband and I thoroughly recommend Kev as a most professional/experienced person to assist clients who wish to purchase a suitable bed. Don't think twice to choose your next bed with Kev's advice!

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Marg it's good to hear someone thinking about their needs rather than just comfort. Proper support will provide comfort. I will personally acknowledge our consultant who assisted you.

Excellent Mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2017

My previous mattress caused my back to ache, so when I went to purchase a new one, the sales consultant Reza really did help in assisting in what I needed and I've had the mattress for 2 months, it feels like I'm sleeping on marshmallows, but in a good way and it doesn't make my back feel stiff or sore whenever I get up.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Jeanclaude it goes to show that not all mattresses are the same. A mattress that can adjust to your specific needs is far better than one that is flat and uniform.

Melbourne

Private message

Excellent professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

We are enjoying our new mattress now sleep all night and feel great in the morning Troy did an excellent job in the selecton of the correct one for us

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

John, it is great to hear you are enjoying your new mattress and that our staff were helpful in your selection. I will pass on your kind words to our Consultant personally.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

At last a great nights sleep

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

Because of back and hip issues my wife and I needed help to get a good nights sleep. The only way that happened was for us to sleep in separate beds and rooms. Now with the help and guidance of Alex at the beds for back factory we are again a married couple. No more back and hip issues for my wife. Thanks to Beds for Backs -- a great product.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Ian we are pleased to hear you are "married " again and that we played some part in that.
Happy Honeymoon, Wal Maguire CEO

Been a total fan for 9 years

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

As a 2time veteran of back operations - both lower and upper back, I bought a bed from beds for backs.
Best sleep I had had in many years.

However what just sealed my opinion of them was when I stupidly rearranged the base slats causing me pain and disturbed sleep 5yrs
After my purchase.
I rang back and asked advice and wondered if the mattress was perhaps needing replaced.

The guys came out and showed me what I had down wrong - kindly of course and resolved my problem.

I have never had service like this and can't praise beds for Backs enough especially given I'm a chronic back pain sufferer.

So it's so easy to write this review for the teams at bed for backs

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Gareth thanks for your kind words. We support out products well beyond initial delivery to ensure you get the very best out of them.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

A pleasure! I've never had such service and you guys should be commended for it..

it's perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2017

Awesome bed. I have hip and back problems and the ergo life bed has been so good. Reza was such a good help and I recommend everyone to go see Reza about mattress at Dandenong store

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

David it's great to hear we have been able to assist you. I will pass on your kind words to our consultant personally.
Regards Wal Maguire 9

It's fantastic, Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2017

I just can't say thank you enough to Reza for the most amazing tour explaining how the bed works and finding the right one for me.. I've been sleeping on my bed for few nights now and i just can't imagine sleeping without it.. So Thank you so much to Reza and i recommend everyone who's looking for mattress to go to the Dandenong store and see Reza.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

ThyVy thank you for your positive review and feedback on our consultant. These are the things that make us proud of our products and staff.

Perfect Mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

We found the store and products very well
Service from Reza was excellent and well presented
He also helped me out on few calls that I had in regards the bed I brought
Would definitely recommend to friends and family

Minja skavo Ella skavo

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Milijan, Thank you for your review and positive comments. We are delighted with your experience and hope your friends etc mention you when they visit our store so we can give them special attention.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Great bed! Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2017

Chose Beds4 Backs for the new King size mattress & base for our new home. Rick Morris went out of his way to meet our needs re support/ budget/ heat/ partner disturbance. He also adjusted our existing pillows successfully so that we didn't need to incur the cost of new pillows and also visited our home at no charge when we requested higher feet for the bed. The bed is very comfortable & supportive/partner disturbance minimal and we are sleeping well. Very happy with our purchase choice.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Ann, yes it is very important to get all aspects of your bed correct. I will pass on your comments to our Consultant personally.

2 of 6 pages