Great bed! Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2017

Chose Beds4 Backs for the new King size mattress & base for our new home. Rick Morris went out of his way to meet our needs re support/ budget/ heat/ partner disturbance. He also adjusted our existing pillows successfully so that we didn't need to incur the cost of new pillows and also visited our home at no charge when we requested higher feet for the bed. The bed is very comfortable & supportive/partner disturbance minimal and we are sleeping well. Very happy with our purchase choice.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Ann, yes it is very important to get all aspects of your bed correct. I will pass on your comments to our Consultant personally.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Service with a smile and at no cost

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2017

We bought a Polaris mattress 9 years ago and Rick Morris volunteered to come to our house to look at it to see whether it needed a makeover or a replacement. He turned the mattress over, adjusted the slides and suggested removing a slat and suggested we buy a couple of bolsters. All as good as new he said.He also gave us good advice about choosing pillows on the basis what they need to do rather than their price. All part of the service Rick said.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi John, yes our service goes beyond the initial sale and delivery. We pride ourselves on service to our loyal customers like you.

Marg

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2017

We went to Dandenong showroom for a decent mattress, recommended by a friend of ours. Reza introduced himself to us and we explained our problem of bad backs, hips and shoulders to him and he suggested a Dial Base to us. His knowledge and demonstration of this product was exceptional, extremely helpful and very professional. Dial Base Ensemble and explained to us in detail. After delivery of the base Reza came to our house and adjusted it for us. We are now in the normal support of the spine and much more restful. I recommend Beds for Backs and Reza for all. Margaret & John Bosdorf

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Margaret and John thank you very much for your kind words and I will certainly pass them on to our consultant. A dial base is a long-term investment and we hope yours is just that.

• 7 helpful votes

WOW What a bed, What a company, What a service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2017

Purchased a "HIS&HERS BED" in store over 20 yrs ago, In moving house the base adjustment was lost and our body weights had altered. anyway. Emailed the store for information and received a phone call from Kevin the next morning, resulting in a home visit from Rick Yesterday evening to readjust the base to suit our present weights, He explained in detail what he was doing and said to phone for further adjustment if we were not comfortable and he would come again to "tickle" up the adjustment. What a fantastic service, even after 20 Yrs and all FREE!

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Dickieboy, yes our adjustable bases are a life time investment and we have no issue in servicing past customers. Thank you for your kind words and I will certainly pass this on to our Consultant.

Dial Base

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2017

It was recommended that I go to the Dandenong store by my Chiropractor. So glad that I found Reza. He is an excellent salesperson and he transferred his excellent knowledge to me and I know it was good advice. I would be happy to recommend Reza and Beds4Backs to my friends. June Rance

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi June
Thank you very much for your kind words and support of our consultant. I will acknowledge him personally

Wonderful bed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2017

Purchased in store
Very informative great sales person, you can tell he is very passionate about his job also great follow up after the sale

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Cin, thank you for letting us know about your positive experience with our Sales Consultant. We are pleased to hear this and will follow up with him personally.

Ergolife Beds - so comfortable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

fantastic shop service. Kevin from Nunawading was so helpful and informative. He even came out to our place a week later to help us adjust our bed to suit us.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Tina, our Ergolife beds are designed so they can be adjusted to suit your needs and if done right are "so comfortable". Also thanks for letting us know about the good customer service.

Disappointing service

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2017

We bought a new Bed from Beds for Backs Nunawading. The sales talk hyped the bed up to such a stage, it was hard to meet such high expectations. We have found the high priced bed to be fairly good, but certainly don't think it met the expectation as it was sold to us. The disappointing factor I found is once I had bought the bed, the customer service experience finished. When I went in to pay the deposit, the salesman ([name removed]) was not there. Other salesman [name removed] showed little interest in discussing further questions, and was far more interested in trying to talk to other perspective sales as they walked into the door. When we did experience some issues with the bed causing soreness, emails and phone calls were not returned on several occasions for weeks. I in fact am yet to receive a response from [name removed] from the Nunawading store, from an email sent 2 weeks ago. Disappointing!!!

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Tyson, thank you for your feed back and comments via the private message portal. As stated to you we need to maintain our focus on customer first and we had slipped a little here. I am pleased t... read more »

Melbourne, Australian

Verified Customer

A brilliant mattress, with excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Wazza what a great outcome for all. This is what we are all about, not just a bed but the right bed for your needs. Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Perfect After Sales Service with Hanz

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2017

Purchased a bed late 2014. In Dec last year (2016) had someone helping with the cleaning of the house and the set up of the bed was deranged which resulted in a nasty sore back for the whole month of Jan. It was only today that i came to realise that maybe I need to check the setup and I called the office. Hanz responded to my request and decided to come to my place today as he said you would not be able to bear the pain one more night and he came and reset the bed. I am already feeling much better. Very high commendable after sales service. Hanz the man a phone call away. Great. Really appreciate it. Peter.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Peter, we are always pleased to assist our customers even well after the delivery. Hanz did a great job to get you back on track.

Melbourne

• 3 comments
  • 1 question
  • 8 answers
  • 7 helpful votes

Amazing customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2017

Recently bought an electric bed from Beds for Backs in Moorabin. Victor was absolutely amazing. Helped me chose the best product for me and personally made sure that it was delivered to me in time.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Mama, thank you for letting us knw about your experience with our Moorabbin store and Victor. Victor is the owner operator of this store and always strives for excellence.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Absolutely amazing. Sleep saver.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 27, 2017

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Douglas
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Beds4Backs. I will certainly pass your comments on to our Consultant.

Hanz - the man to see!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2017

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Shaun it seems you did a lot of home work which has paid off with a great outcome. Our consultants are always there to answer customers questions because we want you to get the right outcome.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Should have got this bed YEARS ago !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2017

I've had this bed for just over four years and I can't live without it. I had the usual back and shoulder pains and after doing some research I stumbled across "Beds For Backs". In a nutshell, I clearly remember the first time I slept on the bed, the following morning I literally sprung out of bed. Over a short period of time my body complaints were a thing of the past. THE BEST BED I'VE EVER SLEPT ON. It really does prove that you get what you pay for and this is a classic example. I have no hesitation in recommending these beds to anyone, anytime, anywhere! The best part about it, they're Australian made.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Cirian it's great to hear that you're bed is doing what it is designed to do and we are confident that it will still be going strong in 10 years time.

It looks awesome

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2016

We purchased our bed instore&were delighted from the get go.Thats not to say we haven't had some issues ( firmness) but Alex has been a marvel and with the extra comfort layer firmness was no longer an issue.
The comfort layer has raised some issues with heat for Margie( the change) but it's only an issue in the summer and Margie still thinks our beds great and says it looks "awesome" from the floor.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Stan thank you for your honest review and positive feedback. Our commitment to customer service is second to none proven by our response to your needs. Regards Wal Maguire CEO

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2016

I made my purchase at the store ( 2016 ). The store Manger at the South Melbourne Branch has been fantastic to me and my family. He has looked after my family and me from start to finish and helped me every step of the way. As it was not easy buying a bed for somebody else (my parents). There were lots of things to consider. The Manager guided me with best possible options and I cannot thank him enough! It gives me faith that somebody actually cares enough to listen and follows through what they mean. If you ever want service go to the South Melbourne Branch, they will take care of you for sure! Many thanks!

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Val, pleased to hear that we have looked after you and your family. It is our aim to listen and inform all our customers in making an informed choice.

Good 'support' from Alex

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2016

We initially bought a mattress with the adjustable dial base and had this for about 4 years. Over this time, we had a few issues with there being a lump in the centre of the bed (between the two bases, which we had cut down) and then the mattress becoming too soft/saggy where we lay.
After a few 'discussions' with Wal, we ended up chatting directly with Alex, who was able to actually listen to our issues and help us out. He asked us to go and try some firmer mattresses and choose one we were better suited to.
We did this, selected a firmer ma
ttress (Aero 3000) and Alex swapped them over for us.
It took a bit of adjustment, but this mattress is much better for us both and we aren't getting the same softness as the previous mattress.
Thanks to Alex for listening to the customer and actually putting a plan into action. It is difficult when you purchase something that is quite expensive and don't receive the 'support' you deserve. So, thanks again to Alex for helping us out and making sure we were happy with the mattress we selected.
We hope for many more years with a supportive mattress and feel now that we have the support from Alex if any issues arise down the track.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Drew thank you for your review and the acknowledgement of the work Alex put in to assist you.

Wonderful and caring service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2016

My name is Rowland and we bought our mattress at Beds for Backs about 6 months ago. I have a disability and experience chronic pain. Rick was helpful to a fault providing options for the mattress and help at home setting things up for me. After some trial and error we chose a full latex mattress which was best for me. I would like to thank Rick and Beds for Backs again and would recommend them to anyone looking for the mattress the best mattress, no matter what problems you may experience.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Rowland, thank you for your review and great remarks in relation to the service you received. I am pleased we could meet your needs.

• 2 comments
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

This is a perfect product and professional business

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2016

We have purchased a mattress and an adjustable slat kit two years ago. Although the quality of the product was high, we were looking for a firmer mattress to fit our needs. So we contacted their customer service and they fixed our issues quickly. It could cost so much for us but they didn't charge us at all! That's exactly what I call "Customer Service". I highly recommend doing business with this company.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Saide, as a locally owned and run business we are able to offer customer service beyond that of our competitors. Saide, I am pleased to hear we have addressed your issue and you are now a happy customer.

Thanks Alex

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2016

Thank you to Alex, production manager at Beds for Backs for looking after me all these years. I have purchased two mattress, a slat base and stopper through Beds for Backs. Recently on finding my newest mattress too hard, Alex bought it back into the factory and added a comfort layer. This has helped with the softness.. but unfortunately its still too hot. The cooling layer works but is difficult to sleep on.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Karen, is really great to hear from a long time customer. Yes comfort layers can hold heat and any mattress with a thick topper will be hotter that one without. Again, Karen thanks for your honest review.

3 of 6 pages