Love the bed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2016

We just love the bed. Very comfortable. Wake up fully rested. Not to mention excellent customer service from Kristy -Campbellfield branch. Will definitely recommend to others.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Evelyn, thank you for your review and comment on our staffs customer service at the Campbellfield store. We hope you enjoy your new bed for a long time and see you back in 10 - 15 years time.

I Can Sleep Now

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2016

Hubby and I are having very comfortable sleeps now thanks to this new kit.
Rick Morris, our Consultant, was terrific in coming out and setting the kit up for us and also in his explanation of how the kit works. He was so helpful. The first two nights for me were not great but we were able to follow what Rick had told us and my husband made a couple of adjustments on my side of the bed which has resulted in the best and most comfortable sleep I have had in ages. It is now 3 months since we had this kit installed and we love it.
Highly recommend this product and a big thank you to Rick for making it so easy for us.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Frobyn thank you for your review and yes it is necessary to understand how the kit works. As you have found understanding this and putting it into practise has changed your sleeping experience for the better.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Love waking up feeling rested

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2016

Went to the nunawading store and served by Kevin. He was awesome to deal with and made us aware for sleeping differences we didn't know we even had. Before I was waking up feeling tired and sore. Now after buying a new mattress I wake up fresh and rested. Thanks Kevin

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Pete it is really good to receive positive feedback on how you are sleeping and the assistance given by our staff
Thanks Wal Maguire CEO

Newcastle

• 1 comment
  • 1 question
  • 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

Excellent Beds & great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2016

I would recommend talking to Hanz he is very knowledgeable. We were physically unable to get to Melbourne so everything was completed over the phone. After a few calls and consulting with their engineer because our back injury was not simple they cam up with the Dial Bed. We have had this bed now for 3 to 4 months. We have changed the settings twice as comfort levels changed. I really love this part of being able to customise the bed to our body aches and pains. Well worth the investment. Thank you so much for all your help. Definitely recommend them.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Katrina, it's really pleasing to hear that our ergonomic bed system is doing the job for you and that we were able to bridge the distance in doing so. I will congratulate Hanz personally for his service.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Thank you he deserves every accolade he gets.

Best decision I ever made

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2016

I visited the Nunawading store about 3 months ago to purchase a new mattress. I had done a lot of research on different mattress types beforehand and had gone to many other stores. I tried Bed for Backs after seeing a tv ad, and dealt with Rick instore. He was absolutely fantastic in his product knowledge and customer service and gave me all of the details I needed to make an informed decision without being pushy.

I was back the next day to purchase, received my new bed within the estimated delivery time, and haven't had a single regret since. Most comfortable mattress I tried, with perfect support and cushioning. The only hard part now is leaving bed of a morning!

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Abbie pleased to hear your choice was actually that. We strive to give you all the information so that you can make an informed decision.
Thanks for your comments .
Cheers Wal Maguire CEO

Terrible service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2016

Went to your place in south Melbourne. Dreadful service. Just got told to lie on a few mattresses before serving a customer that arrived after me.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Amanda, Thanks for coming back to me quickly from my private message to you. Yes our Sales Consultant has confirmed at time of your visit he was dealing with 3 separate customers and was unable to ... read more »

Verified Customer

Friendly service and great effort to provide what we needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2016

I needed to find a bed for my mother who is 92 years old - Hanz, the salesperson at Bed for Backs went out of his way to find out what we needed and also looked for every benefit, including price, that we could obtain. He and his manager proved even more helpful regarding details of where the be would be placed - I am very happy with their friendly conduct and service and recommend bed for backs to anyone who needs personalised service.

George

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

George thanks very much for your review and comment about our staff. I will pass this on to those concerned.

My faith is restored!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2016

Late 2005 I was diagnosed with a bulging disc at L3/4. In 2006 I decided to go to Beds for Backs in Campbellfield for a mattress that would give me extra support.
In 2008 I had surgery for a herniated disc and in 2010 had in inflamed nerve root at L5.
In 2010, my mattress wasn't as firm as I needed and I called Beds for Backs who sent out a consultant to offer me more support as my mattress was still under warranty. The extra supports I was given really helped but in 2014 I felt I needed a new mattress.
As I was extremely satisfied with m
y first mattress, I wasn't going anywhere but Beds for Backs. I went to the Preston store and unfortunately was talked into buying something I wasn't 100% satisfied with. I should have called to complain about my mattress but persisted with it. Not only was my mattress not right for me, but within 18 months my mattress was extremely uncomfortable and I had to put the extra supports under the mattress and I still didn't have enough support.
In 2016 I received a letter from Beds for Backs as I was a loyal customer. After much frustration and hesitation as I lost all faith in them, I decided to call the Campbellfield store and explain my situation. The staff at Campbellfield were extremely helpful and gave me a consultation with Alex to rectify the problem.
Within the first 5 minutes Alex went through my problem and explained the different mattress to me. In the next hour and 25 minutes, Alex tested me on different mattress and didn't stop until he understood my back issues and not only did he find a system that would be right for me now and for the future he went out of his way to find the inexpensive option that would be beneficial.
Not only did Alex restore my faith in Beds for Backs but he went above and beyond to find out what suited me. I would highly recommend Beds for Backs for everyone not just for people who have back problems.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Karen
Thank you for your frank and honest review. It's great to hear we have been able to address your needs.

Verified Customer

Best investment I've ever made for my health.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2016

Hi i was suffering from pain neck, shoulders, back, chest, lower legs and feet and had breathing problems, i was a light sleeper always waking up through the night. The first night I slept on the mattress I honestly woke up pain free from head to toe, I had more energy, I wasn't tired like I usually am. I felt I had a deeper sleep. I have more energy now, this mattress is truly amazing I actually enjoy the thought of going to sleep where before I didn't. This has improved my quality of health and outlook on life and I'm looking forward to a better future now enjoying life day to day. I'd recommend everyone with health issues to purchase one Thank you Bed for Backs for your help and friendly customer service. The best investment I've made!

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Pauly, what a great outcome for a person that had a number of issues to deal with. Beds with true ergonomic capability are the only ones that can be adjusted to your individual needs providing true... read more »

Excellence in customer service and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2016

We would like to thank Atallah in particular for making sure we were completely satisfied with our purchase. I can recommend this company for standing by their product and the value for money is excellent.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

L. Allan it's great to hear from satisfied customers and their relationship with our sales consultants. Thank you and I will be speaking with Atallah today.

Melbourne

• 6 comments
  • 3 questions
  • 1 answer
  • 15 helpful votes

Amazing Bed and amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2016

I admit - I am fussy with my bed - ask anyone!. And I have had so many problems with other large bed companies - and upon recommendation from my mum (who loves her bed from b4b) - I finally went to the Nudawading store. Nothing is perfect and I did have some problems with one of the sales people at this store. But as I believed in their beds and my mother's bed - I contacted Wal at the head office directly. He pointed my in the direction of Peter at the Sth Melbourne store. I can say I have never had such good old fashioned customer servic e (I thought it was a thing of the past!). Peter was patient, understanding and knowledgeable in his job. After choosing my ideal bed - I hit some financial problems (very large dental bills!). Rather than just cancel my order - Peter came up with a solution for me that fitted my new budget and was nothing by courteous and helpful. So the bed was delivered, and being the girl out of the princess and the pea - the bed did need some tweaking. I contacted bed for backs - and unlike other companies that couldn't care less once they had your money and either not reply to you or just say there is nothing they can do, Peter listened to me and arranged for my bed to go to the factory where I met Alex and went through exactly what modifications to make to get it right. Alex was excellent, he knew exactly what adjustments to make and the bed was back in my room by the end of the week. I suffer a bad back and hips (SI joints) - and now rather than dreading going to bed where I could never get comfortable and spend endless nights uncomfortable and sore - I look forward to going to bed and find I have no pain lying down.
I can not recommend Wal, Peter and Alex enough - it really was a pleasure dealing with them and restored my faith that customer service still does exist. THANKYOU!
I also have two of their pillows and mattress protector - which are also amazing quality and a perfect addition getting that good nights sleep.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

JP yes we do go out of our way to ensure that customer service is what it is all about. We were pleased to work with you on this and come up with the right products that best suited your needs.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

V.S.B. Dial Base King Bed 2 Long King Singles.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2016

Above King bed bought 2009. Initial installation was fine. Since then body changes & back issues have necessitated in contacting Bed4Backs regarding adjusting mattress. Rick Morris has been wonderful in following up any necessary adjustments at no extra charge. His care and attention to one's needs is marvellous & one never feels that one is an imposition. Highly recommend this product with the knowledge that it is a bed for life, & that customer service is second to none. Well done, Rick.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi J Guthrie yes our dial bases are for life and can adjust to your changing needs as has happened in this case. Thank you for your kind words and I will pass your comments on to Rick.

Excellence Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2016

I would like to thanks Alex from Beds for Backs Campbellfield for his help. He is best with all the knowledge about mattress.
I purchased King mattress in 2012 had problem with the Mattress in last few months, I made a report to Beds 4 backs and Alex came through and inspected the mattress and straight away booked the mattress to be picked up and fix the mattress and by the way Alex arrange a loan mattress for the time my mattress is fix.
Would highly recommend Beds4 Backs.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Omkar76, thank you for your positive review and we are pleased to have been assistance to you.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2016

Have had a mattress and the system that goes under the mattress for 9years.. Thought we needed a new mattress so we went to campbellfield store with our trailer. Well we came home with an empty trailer....
Thanks to Peter he refreshed our memories how to use the system... We applied this and haven't looked back....
My husband has a bad back and I also have hands problems,in which this has helped us both.
A BIG THANK YOU PETER
If you have a back problem this is what you need....

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Peter, thank you for your review. Yes it would have been easy for us to sell you another mattress, but our Consultant was able to assess your existing mattress still had plenty of life and all you ... read more »

Excellence in Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2016

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Mary thank you for your kind words and acknowledgement of how our staff strive to ensure your bed is the right investment.
Regards Wal Maguire

Amazing before and after sales service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2016

We purchased a dial adjustable bed two years ago. Loved it but my husband's health needs changed and we needed an electric bed with head and foot elevation. Went back to Campbellfield store to discuss our needs with Alex. He went out of his way to meet our request, to the extent of having our new bed made and delivered within two weeks, also amazingly made a cost consideration from the purchase price of our previous bed. You just can't get better customer satisfaction than that. We are loving the new bed, it allows us both to have a more restful night's sleep. We both couldn't recommend a product or company more highly.
Carole and John Dunbar

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Carole and John thank you for your kind words. Our philosophy is a bed is an investment not a purchase and that we should support our customers throughout its life.

Melbourne

• 4 comments
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

Awesome customer service and mattresses.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2016

Purchased a queen size spring mattress and a base, and now I can feel the difference between high quality mattress and the rest of products. I have some sort of backache and stiff neck and shoulder but I found the quality of mattress and pillow is really important in addition to type of your job or daily routine positions for any sore and ache. Now I feel lot more better and wake up much more relax with more energy.
Don't forget that you spend around 8 hours of your daily time for sleeping. It is really important for me to get up very energet
ic and pain free on a good quality mattress instead of waking up like having an accident with a truck!
Hanz and Kevin at Nunawading store helped me to choose the best mattress for my back pains and also they did a really fantastic job to arrange a quick Sunday delivery which is rare in Melbourne and they sorted out an unexpected issue stress-free for moving my mattress to upper floors town-house.
They are care about their customers and at least it really means to me, not just selling something and not following up.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi M.E,
Thank you for your kind words and acknowledgement of our mattresses features and good customer service. We pride ourselves on providing the right product to an individuals needs in a professional manner.
Again thank you, Wal Maguire CEO

Sensational Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2016

Purchased a mattress within the last year, however it was too soft for my liking. Went and saw Alex at the Campbellfield store and he has swapped the comfort layers over in the mattress so that it is now firm. Beds for Backs have exceptional customer service, when i am up for a new mattress down the track I will definitely be back!

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Reza good to hear that we have looked after you. As our mattresses are manufactured in Melbourne we are able to make changes to suite our customers.

Brilliant customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2016

After pointing out a manufacturing fault, Beds for backs replaced our 6 year old mattress for free! I wasn't expecting that! Very happy.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Julie thank you for your feedback on your experience with Beds4Backs. Our warranty and happiness guarantee are real and we honor them above and beyond what is actually out legal obligation. Hope your new mattress serves you will. Wal Maguire CEO

Perfect staff member

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2016

Please i would like to praise a wonderful staff member at your northland store. Hanz J was fantastic and full of knowledge. I wasn't going to purchase that day but his customer service was second to none. So thank you Hanz .

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Lisa, it is great to hear that our service and knowledge through one of our staff members was "second to none". Thank you for letting us know and I will be congratulating Hanz in person.

4 of 6 pages