Amazing service !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2016

After having our mattress for 5 years I developed some hip problems and the mattress just did not seem to work for me anymore. I called beds for backs and everyone I came in contact with was amazing. They were sympathetic to my hip pain and after FIVE years helped fix my mattress at no cost to me (used a gift voucher that they themselves had sent me after 5 years!!!). Now I can sleep !! Thank you.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

MaryRose thank you for your feedback and I am pleased to hear we were able to adjust your mattress and address your hip issues. No other retailer can offer this type of service and your investment ... read more »

Loving Our New Bed =))))

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2016

From the moment we walked into the Nunawading store we were given the most amazing customer service experience from Rick Morris who went above and beyond our expectations. Rick 'THE MATTRESS EVANGELIST' made sure we knew exactly what we were buying and why. I have gone from waking up in debilitating pain to hopping out of bed in NO pain at all. Our new Ergo Posture mattress has changed my life. I have the support right where I need it. Post delivery, Rick visited our home to ensure we had set the mattress up correctly to suit our individual n eeds (at no charge) nothing was too much trouble. We purchased a king size mattress which was a challenge to get up our stairs but the delivery guys were brilliant and in no time they had it sorted. Wished we had done this years ago! Thank You Rick for taking the time in guiding us to make the right decision as to what mattress best suited our needs. Sally & Chris Cornwell :)))))

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Sally we pride ourselves on the process we follow to ensure that our customers can make an informed decision. Followed up with a home visit and a Happiness Guarantee, not matched by any other retai... read more »

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Best bed and service anywhere.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2016

I cannot thank the team at beds for back enough, from Rick and Kevin at the Nunawading store to the team at the workshop with Alex. They have all gone above and beyond to make my dream bed happen. We have a LaContessa Queen size(which we adore) but wanted to upgrade to a King , this was going to be difficult due to narrow stairs at home we needed the king split in two and the top pillow part in one piece.... A real challenge which the boys at the workshop pulled off perfectly. ALEX, YOU AND THE TEAM ARE AMAZING ...THANKS. The LaContessa bed is incredible ,so soft through the sholder so my arms don't go numb at night., yet still amazing when it comes to support.
A pleasure to deal with the team and thanks so very much . Ally.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Ally thank you for your feedback and comments in relation to the staff who assisted you through this process. We state that we do Custom beds and this is one of those. Our manufacturing team, he... read more »

Melbourne

Best Bed Ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2016

We recently decided to upgrade the mattress pillowtop on our ErgoPosture Spine Aligner to a better grade of latex, as bedding technnology has improved since our purchase in 2008 and we didn't want to buy a new bed. Now our bed is 'new' again and so comfortable and supportive!
Service and advice from Alex and the B4B boys was great, costs were reasonable and pickup and delivery of the mattress was punctual each time by their friendly, contracted couriers. B4B even loaned us a mattress while ours was being upgraded!
Beds4Backs really do have the secret formula for designing wonderful beds for backs. Thanks guys!

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Anne it's great to hear that your eroposture bed is still going strong since 2008. Better still we were able to upgrade the comfort layers for you so that your mattress can go on for many years ... read more »

Best mattress ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2016

Have just replaced our Getha latex mattress after 11 years and the new ones are even better. Absolutely the most comfortable and healthy mattress ever. The bed's slat system was specially set up for us. Still going strong, it does an amazing job considering I'm short, light and a front sleeper while my husband is tall and heavy and a side sleeper. Perfect for odd couples! And as return customers we got a great deal and the usual friendly service. Thanks!

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Helen, Sorry for not responding earlier to your post. Your slat system is a one off purchase that will serve you and your husband for many years to come. As you stated you have recently replaced yo... read more »

Fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2016

Good Service, Happy People, I feel comfortable in the store, the service is excellent. We come back and recommend more friends. I have arthritis and the bed has been a Miracle to me, i have been sleeping better.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Maria it's great to hear that the bed is doing the job it was purchased for. Our staff and our service is what we strive for. Thank you for sharing your experience and you are welcome to visit anytime. Wal Maguire CEO

happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2016

we had bought a mattress and after 6 months we were not 100% happy with it. We called Alex at the factory, he came to our house to inspect. He saw nothing wrong with it however, as we were not happy, he helped us and changed the specifications to our liking. We Thank you very much for all the help and now we are very happy.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Michael our customer service is a hallmark of our organisation. Yes Alex went out of his way to make you happy and that is our main concern. Thank you for your review.

Excellent Beds.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2016

Have used Bed for Backs mattress for the last 7 years. Find the beds very supportive for backs and gives a very comfortable nights sleep.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Dear Price thank you for taking the time to let people know your experience with our beds. 7 years and many more to come is a pretty good investment in staying rested and healthy.
Again thank you, Wal Maguire CEO

A life changing experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2016

My partner has a broken back and was in desperate need of an amazing bed. After shopping tirelessly for weeks, we came accross Beds for Backs in nunawading. Kevin our sales consultate was hesitate when i asked to try the best and most expensive bed as at 23 years old most of us would be looking for a cheap and plush bed. After spending about half an hour chatting and trying out beds we tried the Body alignment slat base with a latex mattress. (Most expensive and best on the market). Our minds were set. This was the bed we had to have to help my partner with his back and help me sleep through the night. There were no questions asked. This was the bed that was going to change our young lives!
Kevin was amazing, extremely helpful, understanding and gave us all the right information. After one night i can happily say our lives are starting to change and the stress levels are a lot lower.
Thank you to the amazing team and delivery guys from Beds for Backs Nunawading. Your exceptional and prompt service has not gone unnoticed or unappreciated.
Anyone looking for the best in service and a life changing orthopedic bed, Beds for Backs Nunawading is your first and only stop!
Will recommend to everyone i know who wants to change there lives.
Thanks so much
Brooke

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Brooke just so happy we could find the solution for your partner and yourself. Our beds are the only ones on the market with true ergonomic systems, nothing else compares. Thank you also for highli... read more »

• 4 helpful votes

Excellent Service and professional advise

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 27, 2016

Dear Alex,
I strongly recommend Beds for Backs to anyone who is contemplating buying a new mattress and base. The service is by far the best I have ever come across.
I would like to thank the staff and Alex in particular who was very patient and understanding in solving our problems. We went through 3 mattresses and 2 basses before we found the wright ones for us. All this took 12 months and we were always greeted with a smile and a genuine concern for our comfort every time we went back.
Beds for Backs is family run business and they treated us like part of their own.
Thank you again.
Cathy Bologna.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Cathy thank you very much for your kind words in recognizing our customer service and the staff that helped you along the way. Our commitment is to ensure you have the right bed not just selling you a bed. Thanks again Wal Maguire CEO

Life saver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2016

Used to get cramps in the lower back. Mattress is very comfortable ans supports the back very well. After months of sleepless nights, I finally can sleep now without a worry.
Staff is very supportive they help you to find the right product.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Cotton, it is the attitude of our staff that helps make the difference in choosing the right mattress. We are not just about sales we understand the investment made.
Thanks for your feedback,

Excellent Quality and Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2016

I went to Beds 4 Backs in Campbellfield to buy a new mattress. The sales assistants were very helpful and patient with me as I visited 3 different times to decide on a mattress. There is a lot of different mattresses/bases to choose from to accommodate personal issues or body types. I have had my mattress for a while now and I have been extremely happy with my choice, I have not been feeling sore when I wake up. I love my new mattress and miss it so much when I go on holidays. Thank you so much to everyone at Beds 4 Backs in Campbellfield, I am so happy with my mattress, the quality and detail doesn’t compare to any other bed/mattress store I have been to.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Belinda, the choice of a mattress to suite individual needs is a complex one and it's great to see you took your time to choose. At Beds4Backs we pride ourselves on the advice we give so that pe... read more »

Happy Customer just received GST refund

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2016

Ive never slept better with my Ergo shape mattress Ive had it for years and it's still as good as the first day. I would recommend Bed for Backs for your next mattress.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Megs, it's fantastic to hear that you are now having the sleep that you have looked for in a long time. We stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of our beds because we know they are an investm... read more »

good nights sleep

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2016

we have the full latex mattress and adjustable slat base which we have used for a number of years and with the contour latex pillows we have a wonderful nights sleep would highly recommend

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Keith, thank you for your review .The adjustable bed base provides you and your partner with adjustability not found in any other bed system on the market. Now known as the Ultra Fit Kit this sy... read more »

Verified Customer

Great customer service provided by Ibrahim

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2016

We love our bed, very happy with bed 4 backs products, we have used the mattress protectors. The dial the bed has improved our body, as we don't wake up stiff and sore anymore.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Megs, what a great choice you have made with the Ergo Ultra Fit Supreme. This adjustable bed base provides you and your partner with adjustability no other bed system in Australia can match, a trul... read more »

Great Service!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2015

We purchased a mattress in 2007 and it has been fantastic and still going strong!!! Recently we received a Christmas present from Bed for Backs which allowed us to buy a new pillow and mattress topper which we purchased in Campbellfield. Thanks to Bed for Backs specially Ibrahim at Campbellfield store! We will be back!

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Anthony, thanks for taking the time to post a review for Beds4Backs. It's great that your mattress, now 8 years old is still going strong. We have many hundreds of mattresses out there in peoples h... read more »

Great support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2015

Good for those requiring extra support around the lower back. very comfortable. great service from the staff at the Campellfield store.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Chris, thank you for your review and acknowledging not only our product but the service you received as well. This is all backed up by our Happiness Guarantee providing a "no risk" option to our... read more »

Fantastic service and excellent products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2015

Beds for backs provides an all inclusive and comprehensive care for your back. They offer trained staff who are able to assist and offer professional advice.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Josie,
Sorry I haven't responded to your review before today. Thank you for taking the time to post a positive report, something many people wouldn't do.
I am pleased we met your expectations.

Amazing Consultant And Great Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2015

had a few issues at the start, but after talking to Ibrahim am quite satisfied with after service help. The bed its excellent. Ibrahim been very helpful and very supportive , he's got a lot of experience. I highly recommend beds for backs to others and all my family .

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Gloria, thank you for taking the time to list a product review. It is great to hear that one of our consultants has looked after his customers.

Good old fashioned service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2015

Bed was great but needed further adjustment, the guys went above and beyond to help. Sensational service and a great bed. After two shoulder reconstructions could not be happier.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Dan, thank you for taking time to post this review. I am proud of how our staff respond to customer issues and that they have been able to provide excellent service.

5 of 6 pages