Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2018

An easy way to build a beautiful new home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

I built a new home at Calderwood Valley and it couldn't have been easier. Bellriver homes were a delight to work with from the very beginning. The day spent colour selections was an enjoyable experience and it was never too much trouble to answer my questions by the team in the office. Paul, my construction manager was exceptional and delivered a quality home, on time, on budget and to the envy of my neighbours who didn't get such great workmanship. I made variations to the build early in the design phase and nothing was missed. I am extremely happy with the outcome and can't believe how seamless the Bellriver team made this experience. Highly recommended and would use Bellriver again.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2017

Great Experienced Builder

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

Bellriver was refer to me by another friend who had used Bellriver Homes previously.
Bellriver is my first home building experience. The customer service team that I dealt with prior to building my first house was quite helpful at the colour selection stage. They provided pros and cons to the products selected to assist me with my decision and were patient..

During the construction stage,I was kept to date with my progress. The site manager Manni was quite experienced and was happy to walk my partner and I through the stages when we requested. Whenever I see a fault, Manni would note it down and make sure the contractors attend to it the next time they come around.

Overall constructions was completed swiftly and no stress.

The aftercare service that Bellriver provided,especially Lincoln, once the construction was completed to fix any faults and defect. This made me feel like I made the right decision to go with Bellriver to complete the construction of my first home.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2018

Building of our new home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

From the moment we entered the bellriver office to our hand over , all exceeded our expectations!
Each person we were assigned went over and above. Manny our Project manager was amazing ! He was in constant communication with us and provided weekly updates. Both Liz and Vicky in the office were great !
From booking in our colour selection ( also a great experience with Nazneen )to setting up payment reminders all was taken care of by Bellriver. This is our third build ( 1st with Bellriver) and have nothing but positive things to say about them in both product and build . Absolutely NO hidden extra costs!!!!! Thank you Bellriver we love our new home. We could not be happier ! if we are ever lucky enough to build again. It will definitely be a Bellriver

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jan 2019

Sales Experience with Bellriver Homes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

>>Below Feedback is only for the initial sales/design phase dealing with Bellriver Homes, build of our home is yet to commence. <<

As a first timer building our home, we have had gone through an extensive search and research to find a suitable home design around the various Sydney builders and have had shortlisted 4 designs with 3 different builders and one of them was with Bellriver.
We called the BRH office number from their website and they had set our appointment at their Elara display home office in Marsden Park. We were then greeted by the consultant Priyanka Thakur and whilst we have had already looked at a particular design of our interest to discuss and find out more information, which Priyanka was able to take us through all in detail including the design features as well as providing us with the honest advise on the inclusions of both standard and the options available for different upgrades.
Throughout the discussion she was also able to grasp and assess our requirements for a desired home design and started to show another design of theirs, offering bit of customisation to the layout which not only ticked all the boxed for a dream home we were searching for.
Although the customisation came with bit extra cost which she was able to provide a much accurate estimate, she was always mindful of our budget and had clearly articulated the extra things we would be needing to compliment the house design.

Initially it was back and forth with this initial discussions and comparison with the other shortlisted designs, and every time we had met Priyanka to discuss our home design she had been fully professional to explain every single details around the cost and inclusions and some of those unknown things that needed our attention from the build & cost perspective and was upfront about providing clarity around the next steps, the timeframes and overall process. Priyanka was able to secure us a brief walk-through of the inclusions at their color studio in Bella Vista in advance of any deposit commitments, which not only helped us comparing the quality with the other builders but also provided a sense of the potential upgrades that we had in our mind for our home.

Although her part in the process is almost over, she has demonstrated genuine commitments to help us with any follow up with the other department across tender, colors etc. so appreciate here professionalism and exceptional customer service.

Hope we would be able to provide similar feedback about the BRH across each phases and eventually at the completion of building our dream home.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2019

Beyond Excellence !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

My wife & I visited the Bellriver office more than 9 months ago not knowing much about a house & land package.Ray Almahana was the person who greeted us & from the moment we walked in,he made us feel at ease.He was very knowledgeble with the process & even after I left the office,kept in touch with me answering my queries.During the last 7-8 months I have not contacted Ray.Today I walked into the same office expecting to be greeted by someone else,but was sincerley happy to be greeted again by Ray & what shocked me the most was that he even remembered my name!!!I was extremely surprised as I didn't think having had to deal with so many clients' he will recognise me.Not only that,but he took time to come speak to us personally regarding our progress.This is Customer Service at it's super best!.Thank You Ray!Bell River needs more people like you.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2020

Buying with Bellriver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

We just brought a home and land package with Bellriver homes and are building the Ascot 290 so far our our experience has been excellent. Our salesperson Ray has been very accommodating and patient not pressuring us into anything. So far our design plans and process has been really good. They were very approachable about meeting some design changes that we wanted. Couldn’t be happy with ray and the team can’t wait to start building

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Apr 2018

Extremely Knowledgeable Team - Bellriver Marsden Park

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

We cannot speak highly enough of the Bellriver Team at Marsden Park, especially Priyanka Thakur.

From start to finish, she was extremely helpful and knowledgeable in the way she helped us select and design our home and explained everything to us and made sure that we were happy with our choices and experience.

Beyond that, the construction went extremely smoothly and we received our new home 57 days early. If we had any questions or queries, they were resolved quickly and efficiently. Everyone from our project manager to the Bellriver executives were extremely helpful in this whole process.

Overall, we would recommend using Bellriver Homes if you are building your own home as they really do know what they are doing and prioritise customer service.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2018

FAST BUILDER WITH EXCELLENT OUTPUT...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

There has been some delays on the paperworks at the beginning, most especially during the Colour Selection. But once the construction started, it went faster than expected with excellent workmanship. We loved the finish product. Liz from office, Dyar and Zane (Home Consultants) and Matthew (site Manager) constantly communicates with us during the entire procedure. With all the House Builder we've inquired to, Bellriver has the best price and offers there is with excellent product. We made the right decision in choosing Bellriver...

Happy with our new home

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

We had a few hickups at the beginning with paperwork, getting the contracts, deposits and plans correct (one or two staff members at their office weren't the best at communicating) but after this the build went extremely smoothly and ran pretty much on-time. We were very happy with the finished product and the communication during the building process, in particular from Liz in admin and the site manager Mat.
The finished product is amazing we are very happy with our new home, thank you Bellriver.

Excellent builder

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

Hi bellriver team,

Myself Milan Maharjan and my partner Yerina Maskey we are so glad that we made my good decision to built our very first home with team Bellriver. From the day one till now bellriver team did really wonderful job and now finally its been completed and we have moved to our lovely dream home and we are enjoying it. I would really like to thank to the team bellriver for all your hard work. My special thank to the site manager Dietar, who has made this happen earlier than our expected date. He was very professional and charming. Thanks everyone for doing wonderful job for us and keep up all good work.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Well Done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Hi bellriver team,
I am so glad that I built my very first home with Bellriver. From the day one bellriver team did really wonderful job. From the sales team special thanks to Priyanka Thakur who did a awesome job. Then site manager Phill was with us in next stage and he was very professional. We got our home to our hand on date, and which we very delighted and all credit go to whole bellriver team including phill. We moved recently to our first dream home and there after sales service is wonderful as well, it’s all very well organised and we are so comfortable with bellriver. Thanks everyone for doing wonderful job for us. Keep up all good work and will catch up you guys with our next building dream home.

W.M.N.De Alwis

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2019

Perfect home by a perfect team which goes lengths to please their customers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Before finalizing our home and land package with Bellriver we looked at a lot of display homes and Bellriver stood out in all aspects- layout, usability of area, modern design, pricing and above all their commitment towards delivering the best to their customers.
Our relationship manager Ray is an outstanding person and very professional.
We booked a home design, and then flipped from one design to another over a period of 6 months before finalizing a plan which was actually an amalgamation of two of their popular home designs.

Ray patiently answered all our queries, Cleared our confusions, opined on ideas that We brought to Bellriver on home design and finally delivered the plan that we wanted.

Bellriver and Ray both have been really nice to us.
We have already recommended them to our friends and family and would do in future as well.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2018

Excellent builder, Professional and friendly staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

We were looking to build our first home, scouted around, visited a lot of display homes and checked reviews. We decided to check out this country builder Bellriver Homes who were making their mark in Sydney.

We felt at home right from the moment we stepped into their display home at Jordan Springs. The Sales consultant Dane was very genuine, took us through a tour of the home and we were impressed with the quality of work, so decided to enquire further. He then whipped out a single page doc THE BUILDING PROCESS SIMPLIFIED, explains the 12 stages no frills attached. With the assurance given we decided to go ahead.

After all the initial tender and New home contract signed we were invited to their studio for an impressive 4 hour colour selection process which was professional. The staff right from reception through to selection were very friendly and we really enjoyed the entire selection process. We were surprised when they threw in an exceptional Japanese lunch when we were finished.

Then came the building Stage and we were assigned Immanuel as our sight supervisor, who was very friendly and looked after the build every step of the way. When he handed over he ensured that he finished the project with attention to detail.

We were very pleased with a hassle free building process, and highly recommend Bellriver Homes.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Feb 2018

Exceptional communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

Our first time building a home and we have to say we have had a fantastic experience. Our project manager was a superstar - even when we had a few concerns, her communication was GREAT. The contractors we ran into during the build were always friendly and very happy to provide details or advice to our queries.
Thank you team Bellriver - we are loving our new home and will not hesitate recommending your company to others. Keep up the great work

Sydeny

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2017

High level of professionalism

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

The Highest level of professionalism at Bellriver Homes!.
Our experience has been a very positive one with a management team of Bellriver Homes that is accommodating and sensitive to our needs. What a concept! Their professionalism shows in management, quality of work and customer service. This was done without sacrificing quality.” We appreciate your professionalism, your sensitivity to our needs, and your desire to achieve completed wonderful new home on time and within budget.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2017

Great Experience Builder

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

Bellriver is my first builder. It was a pleasure working with this country side building company. My house had some great inclusions.
The construction was completed almost 3 months ahead of estimated timeframe. The quality of my house was almost perfect, as we all know its hard to get good contractors sometime. However there aftercare service was great, there manager Lincoln was helpful and was there to make sure the house was up to standard after I moved in.
Bellriver customer service was great and made it very easy to understand the process. All of their project managers was great (Manny/Matt), they kept me updated with the progress of the construction. There support staff and customer service office were friendly and patient.

Overall I recommend bellriver oppose to the larger building company as they see you more than a number.

Sydney

• 4 helpful votes

Best Building Experience We've Had

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Bellriver Homes is the fourth builder we have used for our properties and they have by far provided the best experience from start to finish. The sales consultant was very pleasant and she worked with the Bellriver designers to make the amendments we wanted - no requests were ignored. There weren't many additional upgrades needed as the standard inclusions plus promotional offers were top of the line. The construction phase went well as we had an excellent site supervisor who actually regularly communicated with us (a massive point of difference with other builders) and took responsibility to deliver a home in top condition with just about no defects. The quality of the construction is also very good.

For us, the service was the highlight throughout the process. There were many surprises along the way such as morning tea during colour selections and lunch afterwards. We really felt valued during the whole experience.

We've never used the same builder twice, but we definitely will consider if we build again.

Leumeah

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2018

High quality workmanship and very helpful staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

After looking around for well over a year and being stung by a previous purchase that fell through due to the other company exercising the sunset clause and increasing the price by $50000 eight months into the deal - we're extremely happy to have selected to buy a house and land package from Bell River Homes.

We looked at many display homes and met a great deal of sales people and we can honestly say that Bell River were by far the best we came across in regards to their attitude and knowledge of the trade. Add that to the high quality inclusions and range of homes that Bell River offer and the decision to build with them was actually quite easy. Bell River didn't use the typical and sometimes pushy sales techniques that other companies use. They simply informed us what was included and what was not included and let us make our own decision. Their high quality products and reputation speak for itself.

The main reasons we chose to build with Bell River include:

- The extensive choice of home designs to suit different size and shaped blocks, the impressive number of facades to suit each design and the different floor plan options.

- The list of high grade inclusions that come standard are second to none and no one else seems to offer these as standards, they're all optional extras.

- The large range of choices regarding colours for paint, internal / external doors, carpets, tiles, fittings and furnishings.

- Bonus inclusion that are not standard with any other company.

- Very easy and straight forward buying process.

- Thorough and accurate all inclusive prices - no hidden costs were added throughout the build.

- Fixed site costs and the bell river promise regarding costing and timing and the fact that Bell River promise to reimburse us if they were delayed past the completion date which was 26 weeks after they took possession of the site.

- Honest and upfront attitude of staff that genuinely seem to have our best interests at heart.

- Easy to read and very descriptive tenders.

- Flexibility of the plans and designs for custom modifications.

Now that the house has been completed within the time frame expected we can say that Bell River have been fantastic and extremely helpful with all the information, advice and time they've given us.

The Relationship Manager that was assigned to us was Liz and she was extremely helpful with any questions or concerns we had and was very prompt to give us answers and get results.

The Building Supervisor and Quality Control person we had was Paul and he is very good at his job. He would contact us once a week to give us progress updates as well as ensuring the finished product was of the Bell River high standard and no short cuts or defects were accepted by him. His eye for detail and the pride he takes in his job made him a great asset to have overseeing the project.

Both Paul and Liz were very professional, polite, patient and extremely helpful. I can't speak highly enough of them both.

The final product we now have is stunning and we absolutely love our new house and look forward to spending many years in it. For that we're grateful and very happy to have engaged Bell River Homes.

Dubbo

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2018

You can Believe them - Their Word, Their Bond - Yes!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

I wanted a big home built to my own personal plan for family disability needs but no builder could do it.
We have a beautiful, spacious home on a narrow block built by Bell River homes who have served the Central west area for over 25 years, Wonderful Zara at Dubbo adjusted my plan onto the Bayswater 29 and I am rapt - it is my plan, custom designed and perfect for us.
Two other family members have also used Bell River in the last 10 years and would recommend them.
Bell River promises that all costs are covered in their quote and you will not pay one dollar more once you have decided on any extras and signed your contract and you won't - unless you arrange to do that. No hidden site extras, termite proof, quality fittings and the final product will be a home you can move into with all those little things people often have to add - screens, doorbell, weather strips, blinds etc unless you don't want them.
I am thrilled with the workmanship and the managers who listened and made sure I was happy with everything. They were always available to talk to me when needed.
I loved planning the house and watching it come to its completion. This company does not quibble if something is not right- they will fix it because the house is for you, not just a building. The whole process was hassle free.
We had delays - but all were caused by outside organisations and peculiar to our site. Bell River expedited a smooth worry free process through them for us.
You can trust this company.
Joyce

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2017

Quality and Warranty Manager

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

Well all I can say is Bell River Homes stands by its customers well after completion, we had a problem with one of our appliances which failed but Bell River Homes Quality and Warranty Manager stepped in and made sure it got fixed ASAP, We think if it was not for his efforts we would have not had this fixed at all.

We want to thank the Quality and Warranty Manager for his fair go treatment with us and saying that our problem is his problem now and he made sure that we got it fixed without any cost to us.

Where do you get that level of commitment from a builder after completion ...... well that is easy to say Bell River Homes

1 of 2 pages