Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2018

Excellent building experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

I am extremely happy with the home that Bell River has built for us.

Particularly impressive was the fact that they started at the end of March (2018) and handed over the house on October 2nd (2018).

A huge shout-out to our site supervisor Immanuel Beckhit who not only kept us informed every step of the way but attended to any issues we reported immediately. The communication from Bell River staff across the board was great.

The build quality was also excellent.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2018

A fantastic home building experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

My wife and I are so glad that we built our new home with Bellriver Homes. From initial discussions with their sales rep at one of their display homes right through to handover with our supervisor, the experience we had was _.

To start, their fixed site costs were an absolute blessing for us, as we had limited savings to get into the property market. The colour selections process was enjoyable and they even provided morning tea and lunch! When we got to site, our supervisor was hands down the person that made this experience as good as it was... he called every Friday to discuss progress, his timeframes were accurate, and he made time to see us on site when we wanted to have a look at how it was all going. Even 6 weeks after we've moved in, he's still proving very helpful with our queries.

I'm not a builder, but my Father is and when he was checking out the build at the various stages of construction he was very impressed. He (my Dad) backed our supervisors comments and decisions, so we felt like we were treated very well and honestly during the construction. We had a few minor planning issues which our customer relationship manager was excellent in handling, and a few minor build issues where our construction supervisor handled efficiently and professionally (AND made sure it was exactly what we wanted!).

There were no hidden costs along the way, and having lived in the house for 6 weeks now we are incredibly happy with the build quality. We tell everyone that will listen to us how good our build was! We have friends building houses with other building companies and our new neighbours are building with a different building company, and they have so many things to complain about... When I think back to the experience we had, we consider ourselves very lucky to have had such a great experience with Bellriver.

Do yourself a favour and talk with one of their sales guys at your closest display home location!

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2018

We are very happy that we build with bellriver homes.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

Bellriver has fix site cost so they don't change you if they hit rock. They ring me every week to update me. The started my house in may and faish my house in September they are quick and they do a good quality home
We are very happy with bellriver they built my dream home and very neat.
Thank you bellriver and my supervisor peter

• 2 helpful votes

Happy Owners

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

During house construction we were well informed of every progress of the construction. the building supervisor Manny would call us personally almost every friday and inform us what work has been done and what will be done the following week, so we were aware of every stage of our new home construction. during the construction we were also invited to have a look the progress of the construction. we did have a good experience with Bellriver homes and our house keys also given on the promised time. we are very thankful to Bellriver homes for building our dream home and there was no hidden charges attached to the final cost.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 3 helpful votes

By dream house came true because of bell River Homes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

building dream home is always a challenging job. me and my wife received our first dream house delivered by bell rivers home. its always a matter of time how long they gonna take to built it, surprisingly it took them no longer than 3 and half months to handover it to me. the construction period went very quick and nicely and the process through the construction was very nice and smooth as we wanted. we started with the design and plans, the sales team very good, as we were new buyers that had no much ideas they provided me with lots of ideas that has made my house so excellent. well done sales team. after that all the process of colour selection, electricity appointment and the handover was so smooth and hastleless.
i would like to thank suzzanne russell, head of tenders and contract for the excellent support that she has provided.
starting from our relationship manage Liz latham had a good communication with us about the registration and construction with the house.throughout the construction time Peter, our supervisor was excellent to the task. he was so informative that i don’t need to worry much about the house. every week he used to provide me the detailed information about what was done and what will be done nest week. he was professional and up to the task.
Now talking about the quality of the product that has been used is excellent. the quality with choose were best. from design to the construction we can not ring any complains on it.
The cost price was the same as we aggries before signing the contract. No dramas at the time of handover, excellent
At the end to sum of bell river homes is excellent and had a very good experience with them. if in near future i would have one more house i would go with bell rivers again. i recommend it to others if you have a dream of a house than bell river homes is the one who can bring your dream comes true.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2018

Could not have made a better decision!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

My wife and I have recently received our first home delivered by Bellriver Homes. We couldn’t be more happier. The home was completed much earlier than anticipated and was finished with the same quality as discussed. This being an investment property we were particular about the money we wanted to spend. From the moment we entertained in one of the Bellriver display home and met Ray ( Sales team member) we instantly felt right. He listened to us and the objective of the property and suggested us the plan that would suit our purpose. We instantly decided Bellriver over other builders we met. We found Bellriver’s product much more competitive with others we saw. Once we signed the contract we met Mat ( site Contractor) who guided us step by step as we were so new to the whole process of building a home. He gave us enough time for us to plan and educate us all the way. He was very approachable and professional. To sum up we had a great experience with Bellriver homes and I would chose them again to make my dream home. I wish all the best to the team for future.
Rusty and Nikita.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2019

An Old Fashioned Aussie Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

Recently we sold our house and when scrolling through the internet just by chance we found Malcolm who represents Bellriver homes. Saying by chance although we don't believe in chances and accidents in our course of life. We firmly believe everything that happens, happens for a strong reason, just like it's described in my favourite movie "The signs". Basically everything is for a purpose and everything has an explanation and the full meaning of this is going to be known at some later stages of our lives. So we decided to call Malcolm and what struck me first was his calmness and patience while explaining every detail of buying a house and land package and then we decided that this was a turning point to choose Bellriver Homes. In on coming days and weeks Malcolm reserved land for us and helped us in an incredible way in every other details in buying our new home. This reminded us of true beloved Australia and old fashioned quality service of the 60's and 70's that are these days hard to find. So if you guys want to venture into buying a house or buying a house and land package and want a peaceful night's sleep at the same time, we would strongly recommend Bellriver Homes. Our rating so far is 5 out of 5 or 9.9 out of 10..Well done Bellriver Homes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2018

Perfect dream home delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

Construction of our first home with Bellriver went extremely smooth and we faced no hassles at any stage be it design, color selection, liasing with the bank for payments leading upto the handover.

Georgie from the sales team was pleasant and patiently showed us several designs and made some design changes to cater our needs.
The promotional complimentary upgrades included in our package were 'nice to have' items that we didn't have to shell out extra money to upgrade separately. Lucky we!!!

Our relationship manager Liz was helpful by providing all the required documents on time and promptly responding to our queries.

We were also delighted with our experienced site supervisor Mat who sent us regular weekly progress updates since the commencement of construction. This made a huge difference. It was nice working with such a friendly person who had strong attention to detail with the ability to time manage, problem solve & met deadlines. Infact, Mat handed over our home a month earlier than the expected delivery date without compromising on quality and on many ocassions he also went an extra mile to ensure any minor issues identified after handover were addressed quickly & effeciently by engaging the sub-contractors. Such people are definitely an asset to the Bellriver team.

There were no indirect costs involved and fittings were of good quality.

In a nutshell, it was a great experience building with Bellriver especially this home being our first. The process was seamless and worry free about the final outcome. So happy to say that we absolutely love our dream home. We would highly recommend Bellriver to our friends and family.

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2018

An easy way to build a beautiful new home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

I built a new home at Calderwood Valley and it couldn't have been easier. Bellriver homes were a delight to work with from the very beginning. The day spent colour selections was an enjoyable experience and it was never too much trouble to answer my questions by the team in the office. Paul, my construction manager was exceptional and delivered a quality home, on time, on budget and to the envy of my neighbours who didn't get such great workmanship. I made variations to the build early in the design phase and nothing was missed. I am extremely happy with the outcome and can't believe how seamless the Bellriver team made this experience. Highly recommended and would use Bellriver again.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2017

Great Experienced Builder

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

Bellriver was refer to me by another friend who had used Bellriver Homes previously.
Bellriver is my first home building experience. The customer service team that I dealt with prior to building my first house was quite helpful at the colour selection stage. They provided pros and cons to the products selected to assist me with my decision and were patient..

During the construction stage,I was kept to date with my progress. The site manager Manni was quite experienced and was happy to walk my partner and I through the stages when we requested. Whenever I see a fault, Manni would note it down and make sure the contractors attend to it the next time they come around.

Overall constructions was completed swiftly and no stress.

The aftercare service that Bellriver provided,especially Lincoln, once the construction was completed to fix any faults and defect. This made me feel like I made the right decision to go with Bellriver to complete the construction of my first home.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2018

Building of our new home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

From the moment we entered the bellriver office to our hand over , all exceeded our expectations!
Each person we were assigned went over and above. Manny our Project manager was amazing ! He was in constant communication with us and provided weekly updates. Both Liz and Vicky in the office were great !
From booking in our colour selection ( also a great experience with Nazneen )to setting up payment reminders all was taken care of by Bellriver. This is our third build ( 1st with Bellriver) and have nothing but positive things to say about them in both product and build . Absolutely NO hidden extra costs!!!!! Thank you Bellriver we love our new home. We could not be happier ! if we are ever lucky enough to build again. It will definitely be a Bellriver

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jan 2019

Sales Experience with Bellriver Homes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

>>Below Feedback is only for the initial sales/design phase dealing with Bellriver Homes, build of our home is yet to commence. <<

As a first timer building our home, we have had gone through an extensive search and research to find a suitable home design around the various Sydney builders and have had shortlisted 4 designs with 3 different builders and one of them was with Bellriver.
We called the BRH office number from their website and they had set our appointment at their Elara display home office in Marsden Park. We were then greeted by the consultant Priyanka Thakur and whilst we have had already looked at a particular design of our interest to discuss and find out more information, which Priyanka was able to take us through all in detail including the design features as well as providing us with the honest advise on the inclusions of both standard and the options available for different upgrades.
Throughout the discussion she was also able to grasp and assess our requirements for a desired home design and started to show another design of theirs, offering bit of customisation to the layout which not only ticked all the boxed for a dream home we were searching for.
Although the customisation came with bit extra cost which she was able to provide a much accurate estimate, she was always mindful of our budget and had clearly articulated the extra things we would be needing to compliment the house design.

Initially it was back and forth with this initial discussions and comparison with the other shortlisted designs, and every time we had met Priyanka to discuss our home design she had been fully professional to explain every single details around the cost and inclusions and some of those unknown things that needed our attention from the build & cost perspective and was upfront about providing clarity around the next steps, the timeframes and overall process. Priyanka was able to secure us a brief walk-through of the inclusions at their color studio in Bella Vista in advance of any deposit commitments, which not only helped us comparing the quality with the other builders but also provided a sense of the potential upgrades that we had in our mind for our home.

Although her part in the process is almost over, she has demonstrated genuine commitments to help us with any follow up with the other department across tender, colors etc. so appreciate here professionalism and exceptional customer service.

Hope we would be able to provide similar feedback about the BRH across each phases and eventually at the completion of building our dream home.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2019

Beyond Excellence !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

My wife & I visited the Bellriver office more than 9 months ago not knowing much about a house & land package.Ray Almahana was the person who greeted us & from the moment we walked in,he made us feel at ease.He was very knowledgeble with the process & even after I left the office,kept in touch with me answering my queries.During the last 7-8 months I have not contacted Ray.Today I walked into the same office expecting to be greeted by someone else,but was sincerley happy to be greeted again by Ray & what shocked me the most was that he even remembered my name!!!I was extremely surprised as I didn't think having had to deal with so many clients' he will recognise me.Not only that,but he took time to come speak to us personally regarding our progress.This is Customer Service at it's super best!.Thank You Ray!Bell River needs more people like you.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2020

Buying with Bellriver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

We just brought a home and land package with Bellriver homes and are building the Ascot 290 so far our our experience has been excellent. Our salesperson Ray has been very accommodating and patient not pressuring us into anything. So far our design plans and process has been really good. They were very approachable about meeting some design changes that we wanted. Couldn’t be happy with ray and the team can’t wait to start building

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Apr 2018

Extremely Knowledgeable Team - Bellriver Marsden Park

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

We cannot speak highly enough of the Bellriver Team at Marsden Park, especially Priyanka Thakur.

From start to finish, she was extremely helpful and knowledgeable in the way she helped us select and design our home and explained everything to us and made sure that we were happy with our choices and experience.

Beyond that, the construction went extremely smoothly and we received our new home 57 days early. If we had any questions or queries, they were resolved quickly and efficiently. Everyone from our project manager to the Bellriver executives were extremely helpful in this whole process.

Overall, we would recommend using Bellriver Homes if you are building your own home as they really do know what they are doing and prioritise customer service.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2018

FAST BUILDER WITH EXCELLENT OUTPUT...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

There has been some delays on the paperworks at the beginning, most especially during the Colour Selection. But once the construction started, it went faster than expected with excellent workmanship. We loved the finish product. Liz from office, Dyar and Zane (Home Consultants) and Matthew (site Manager) constantly communicates with us during the entire procedure. With all the House Builder we've inquired to, Bellriver has the best price and offers there is with excellent product. We made the right decision in choosing Bellriver...

Happy with our new home

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

We had a few hickups at the beginning with paperwork, getting the contracts, deposits and plans correct (one or two staff members at their office weren't the best at communicating) but after this the build went extremely smoothly and ran pretty much on-time. We were very happy with the finished product and the communication during the building process, in particular from Liz in admin and the site manager Mat.
The finished product is amazing we are very happy with our new home, thank you Bellriver.

Austral

Excellent builder

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

Hi bellriver team,

Myself Milan Maharjan and my partner Yerina Maskey we are so glad that we made my good decision to built our very first home with team Bellriver. From the day one till now bellriver team did really wonderful job and now finally its been completed and we have moved to our lovely dream home and we are enjoying it. I would really like to thank to the team bellriver for all your hard work. My special thank to the site manager Dietar, who has made this happen earlier than our expected date. He was very professional and charming. Thanks everyone for doing wonderful job for us and keep up all good work.

NSW

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Well Done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Hi bellriver team,
I am so glad that I built my very first home with Bellriver. From the day one bellriver team did really wonderful job. From the sales team special thanks to Priyanka Thakur who did a awesome job. Then site manager Phill was with us in next stage and he was very professional. We got our home to our hand on date, and which we very delighted and all credit go to whole bellriver team including phill. We moved recently to our first dream home and there after sales service is wonderful as well, it’s all very well organised and we are so comfortable with bellriver. Thanks everyone for doing wonderful job for us. Keep up all good work and will catch up you guys with our next building dream home.

W.M.N.De Alwis

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2019

Perfect home by a perfect team which goes lengths to please their customers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Before finalizing our home and land package with Bellriver we looked at a lot of display homes and Bellriver stood out in all aspects- layout, usability of area, modern design, pricing and above all their commitment towards delivering the best to their customers.
Our relationship manager Ray is an outstanding person and very professional.
We booked a home design, and then flipped from one design to another over a period of 6 months before finalizing a plan which was actually an amalgamation of two of their popular home designs.

Ray patiently answered all our queries, Cleared our confusions, opined on ideas that We brought to Bellriver on home design and finally delivered the plan that we wanted.

Bellriver and Ray both have been really nice to us.
We have already recommended them to our friends and family and would do in future as well.

1 of 3 pages