Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Great customer service from Geoff, He replied to my email within minutes and helped place my order. I will be shopping here for all my future bedding!

Melbourne

• 3 comments
  • 9 helpful votes

Serious about customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

I have purchased several times from this company and found that they have a very pleasing attitude toward customer service. They ship promptly and are very helpful.

What amazing service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

I purchased a KS Quilt Cover that I was told was not available anywhere but Best Price Linen not only had the product in stock but also supplied the cover in record time. So convenient and easy to deal with and won't hesitate purchasing from them again. Can't wait to see it in my new home.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

Fabulous experience with first class communication. There is an enormous range of quality products at fantastic prices. I will definitely purchase again. Highly recommended!

Pure White Coverlet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2017

I Google Super King Bedspreads and came across Best Price Linen Website, How Lucky was I to find exactly what I was looking for, the gentleman was so helpful and eager to help, Highly Recommended

The best customer service I've ever experienced!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

Best Price Linen has by far the best customer service ever experienced. My product didn't appear to be in stock due to supplier shortage, however Best Price Linen worked tirelessly to ensure I received the product I ordered... they even worked weekends!! I was communicated to every step of the way so I knew exactly the status of my order. I will definitely be buying from here again and I highly recommend you do the same!!

Wonderful customer service & top quality brands delivered to NZ without a hitch.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2017

Absolutely thrilled with our new bed linen, Geoff would have to be the the ultimate business manager. Wish more people were as passionate and professional about their goods & services. Ordered from NZ & was kept up to date with shipping, tracking & final delivery. A totally positive experience. Will be passing on to friends and family without hesitation. Thank you

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2017

Ordered my quilt over the phone because I wanted to make sure it was in stock. The service was great and efficient. My order had a tracking number so I could see where it was, and it arrived about a week later (I'm in Perth).
My order arrived in excellent condition and included an unexpected small gift. I would definitely order from bestpricelinen again!

• 9 comments
  • 20 helpful votes

Very Helpful and Friendly, Wide range of stock

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2017

Found this company offered competitively priced bed linen compared to other companies. They were the only company that had the style and brand I wanted at a reduced price - I would otherwise not had bought elsewhere as the difference was substantial. Australia Post ("nothing to do with Best Price Linen") for some reason held up my delivery for over week and Best Priced Linen logged an inquiry for me to get it moving. I spoke personally to a staff member on several occasions and found them very helpful. I was able to call and have a conversation with actual people who worked there & was able to make my purchase over the phone which at times I prefer. I did not pay postage on my items as they were over $200 & purchases over $45 are delivered free. By the way rate for under $45 is very reasonable. I will always consider this business when purchasing bed linen in the future. They carry a wide range of brands and end of line items (which mine were) - especially if you're after something no longer available. From my recent experience I give them a high recommendation.

Enjoying the colours

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2017

This is the 5th time I have ordered and bought linen from this company and again I am really happy with the product and the service I have received. The lay by system that Best Price Linen Company have available has again let me obtain a beautiful doona cover set and sheet set. When I made my final payment on my lay by the items were delivered to me within the week. I definitely recommend this company to anyone who is looking for linen, etc.

brilliant service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 25, 2017

This was the best service I have ever had, Geoff at Best Price Linen was great very friendly and helpful considering at the time his own home was being threatened by storm water due to all the rain in his area.I could not believe how polite and considerate he was under such pressure . CUSTOMERS COME FIRST he said . My duvet cover came in approx 6 days as I live in North Queensland .I could not be happier with both product and you Geoff. Hope all went well at your home.Will highly recommend Geoff and his team to my friends.Many Many Thanks. Lynda from Hervey Bay. PS Thank you for the extra wee gift a lovely surprise.

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2017

Service and quality was brilliant, above & beyond the call of duty, including phone followup. Received total satisfaction! The goods are splendid quality, exactly what I wanted. Thank you Geoff.

Davinci Castille Teal Bed set

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2017

I can't believe the standard of service I was shown when purchasing my bed linen. Geoff was so helpful and friendly. Went out of his way to find the bed linen with all the accessories. Great to have a chat with and provided the best service I have seen for a long time. Delivery was fast, all communication was exceptional keeping me informed at all times of order placed, item shipment and tracking . Thank you Geoff and team , I am on your web site again looking for new items. Will be highly recommended to family and friends, Thanks again Donna Smith from Orangeville

NSW

• 2 comments
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Customer Service Focused

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2017

I cant remember the last time I have had such wonderful customer service as with Best Price Linen. Geoff is hands on and no problem is too much trouble for him to solve. The prices were the best of all my research and the quality of my purchases was top shelf and I was kept informed of its progess regularly. I would recommend Best Price Linen to everyone. Trumaine.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2017

Excellent quality and good fast service.
This company communicates promptly and respectfully. The gift was a welcome surprise
I'll be back!

Marian

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2017

These people were fast posting, courteous when I rang them, and the linen was excellent. I would definitely buy from them again.

Ballarat Victoria

• 6 helpful votes

Service second to none

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2017

I have always found the quality linen I want from this site. Prices are very competitive, Prompt delivery and no charge for postage. An excellent choice on their site

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Warragul

Great Company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

Can not fault this company. I have used best price linen many times, never had a problem great service great prices there product are excellent and they don't charge for postage which is a boneless. Very happy l would use them again in a heart beat.

Great site

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2017

Great products at unbeatable prices and great service. Highly recommend. They chased up the product I wanted and kept me in the loop all the time. Very happy.

Brisbane

Brillance in Linen. Perfect in Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2017

I love buying linen. It is my weakness and over the years I have purchased a lot from different stores. I found Best Price Linen through google search as I was not happy with my last experience from another online store. Best Price Linen stocked every brand I love to buy and their communication was outstanding from the very beginning and this was followed through right to notification of shipment. I don't need to search for another store, Ive found everything right here, I can say without hesitation, that Best Price Linen has my business for a long time to come.

1 of 8 pages