Review rating:

Fantastic Product and Reliable Company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2017

Alex delivered a cat enclosure to us in Ballarat. What great service and a fantastic cat enclosure to go with it. Honest and reliable, highly recommend this company. Thanks Alex.

• 2 answers
  • 1 helpful vote

Excellent product and excellent service

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

I urgently needed a large sized cat enclosure to go indoors, and chose Betta Pet Systems. The enclosures are made in Australia; they are sturdy and very well made. The ordering, delivery and installation was quick and trouble-free. Many enclosures have a small door which is awkward but these enclosures are easy to enter. I would have liked the 'steps' or platforms for the cats to be a little wider, but otherwise it has been one of the best investments I've made for my cats' safety and wellbeing. The enclosures can be indoors or outdoors and there are several different sizes and colours. I highly recommend them!

Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2017

Alex was extremely professional, friendly and punctual. The pet enclosure was made and installed quickly and we now have two very happy indoor/outdoor cats who can enjoy outdoors in the safety of their sturdy enclosure. We and the cats couldn't be happier and highly recommend Alex and the team at Betta Pet Systems

The end of trying to stop the cat from escaping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

Alex from Betta Pet Systems gave me a quote for the system and installation which was very good compared to another quote the same day. It was installed 5 days later. The system was color matched to the exterior of the house and looks great. It is sturdy and non obtrusive. The service Alex provided was faultless.

Excellent workmanship, great price, great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2016

I bought a betta pet system a month ago. Kylie was great to deal with - the product was delivered within the week and was seriously easy to assemble. Amazing value for money - sturdy steel and looks sharp. Thanks - my cats love it and I have my sanity back :)
Cheers Kellie

• 2 answers
  • 1 helpful vote

Excellent product and excellent service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2016

If I could give more than 5 * I would

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2016

I have been using Alex from Betta Pets System for over 10 years. Quality of products OUTSTANDING, service with a smile and always professional. Highly recommended.
Not only for cat enclosures but for chooks as well. Alex has always worked hard to get my ideas to work and has always been successful. The most recent task was converting an old cubby into a chook palace. Amazing results and my chickens and rabbits LOVE their new safe space. Thank you so much.

Melbourne

• 1 comment
  • 3 answers
  • 10 helpful votes
Private message

Outdoor cat enclosures made easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2016

Having spent months experimenting with DIY Garden Cat enclosures for 2 kittens the smartest thing I ever did was buy a Large Cat Enclosure from Betta Pets! Ordered by phone and delivered the next week and installed professionally - too easy! 2 years later I now have a Cat Tower adjoining a Medium Cat Enclose adjoining the Large Cat Enclosure which run to another Medium Cat Enclosure. The modular set up of the enclosures made extending easy. Better still the cats love it and can lounge or play chasey depending on the day! My kittens are safe, no vet bills for cat fight injuries and the birds have returned to the garden!

Betta Pets have always been easy to deal with, the enclosures and fittings are of good quality and have not shown any sign of weathering! I am one happy customer!