Review rating:

Verified Customer

Better Built homes is making our dream a reality!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2015

Better Built homes is making our dream a reality!!!! We dreamt it and they are building it!!! Throughout the whole process from designing our home to construction they have provided a great personal service. Aaron was fantastic through the initial stages, he was always available to answer our questions and help us design our dream home. Our site supervisor Liam is also very friendly and approachable for any question that we have about the build, we look forward to hearing updates each week on how the build is progressing.

Our house is now very close to completion and we couldn’t be happier with the service and quality of Better Built Homes so far. I will be recommending Better Built Homes to all my friends because they take pride in every home they build and offer a personal service you wont get anywhere else.

Helen & Jason

Our Dream Home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2015

Kristian and I would like to extend our appreciation and compliments to everyone at Better Built Homes both for the quality of the home's workmanship and the entire purchasing process. We would like to personally thank Aaron, Jayden, Jim and Mel for taking us through a very exciting journey in building our new home.

This house has been a long time in the planning and we spent the best part of 12 months researching, looking, planning and dreaming of just exactly what we wanted in our home. We talked to many Building companies and looked at countless display homes all over New South Wales, but we could not find exactly what we were dreaming of, nor had we experienced the personal contact we felt we needed when designing and planning our new home. We were unfamiliar with your company, but you came highly recommended to us. From the very first day we met Aaron and began discussing the project, the contact and personal attention that we received from Aaron and Jayden along with the rest of the Better Built organization made our decision to build with you an easy one.

From the drafting stage, to the design and colour selection, we love that Better Built accommodated our preferences. Kristian and I felt included and valued and as a result everything that we desired in our new home was made a reality as we consulted with your expert sales and design personnel.

The team at Better Built treated us with respect, class and dignity, and we are very thankful that you took the time to personally tender to our needs. Those particular qualities that your entire team demonstrated made the process a wonderful experience. The quality of representation and the attention to detail from the beginning of the process to the finished product has been remarkable. This home is everything we had envisaged and so much more!!

On site Jim has always been friendly, efficient and responsive. He was always contactable and had many ideas which helped greatly when any problems or issues arose. He listened to any concerns we had and endeavoured to rectify them in a timely manner. He was in constant contact with us and met us on site several times to reassure us with any concerns. We would like to personally thank him, as he is a true asset to your team.
Thanks again to all at Better Built Homes for building us a home we will love and enjoy for many years to come. We have told everyone who has asked how pleased we are with our Better Built home, and will continue without hesitation, to praise and recommend your company.
We could not be happier and we appreciate all that you have done for us. Thank you so very much for your dedication to our project and ultimately building our DREAM HOME!!!! We wish you all the success in the future.

Amanda & Kristian Storek.

Comments
Better Built Homes Official

Thanks Kristian & Amanda, it means the world to us to know that you are happy & love your new home - the finished product was amazing!

Wow! What an awesome experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2015

We could not have chosen a better team of builders to build our dream home.
Better Built made this a truly memorable experience. From the first meeting to talk about what our vision was right through to the completion of the build, the Team at Better Built were always contactable, approachable and always willing to do what was necessary to make our dream come alive.The workmanship was perfection right down to the finer details , everything was more than we ever expected. You know, you here stories about people who have never ending problems and issues with their builder, I can honestly say with my hand on my heart this was not the case for us with the Better Built Team. If i was to build again, i would have no hesitation in building with Better Built or recommending them to others.
Thank you Better Built Homes from 2 extremely satisfied customers.

Comments
Better Built Homes Official

Thanks Duane & Fiona, there is no better feeling than having happy customers, building a home is a long process but when you see it all come together at the end and are able to exceed the clients e... read more »

Verified Customer

Perfection! Professional and Approachable Builders. Highest Quality of Work.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2015

From the very first time I met the team of Better Built Homes, I knew that they were the builders for me. As a new home owner, I was nervous about building. However, Better Built Homes couldn't have made this process any easier; providing ongoing support, advise and up to date progress reports throughout the entire build. The materials used to build were both sustainable and of the highest quality. Better Built offered several inclusions within their standards package compared to their competitors who charged an additional amount per inclusion. As a result, I was able to build my dream home with all the inclusions and features that I hoped for within my budget. From requesting the tender through to the completion date, Better Built Homes and their staff were extremely approachable. There was never a request or question that went un-answered and they were always adaptable; allowing me to make changes to the design and features several times without making it feel like an inconvenience. This was much appreciated as the level of procrastination heightened before the final tender was submitted. I am currently looking to build another home, and without hesitation, I will using Better Built Homes again. There timely customer service, professional and approachable builders and quality of work makes Better Built Homes as easy decision when building any home.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Better Built Homes Official

Hi Danial, Thank you so much for your kind words, we try really hard to set ourselves apart from the other builders, to hear that you can see the effort involved in that makes it all that much mor... read more »

Great Quality and People

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2015

We have recently moved in to our wonderful new Better Built home. We have been happy with how our first home build went from start to finish.You don't get the standard sales pitch rammed down your thought when you enquire about building like we found others did. Everyone at Better built have been great and really do make an effort to make sure you are happy and everything runs smoothly. When any very minor issues did arise the team were on the front foot and dealt with everything before it became a problem or slowed down progress and always kept us informed.

The finishes are outstanding and the quality is far above any display home we looked at. Even the Tv antenna installer was impressed saying he thought his drill was blunt when he first drilled through the roof timbers as they were of such good quality wood. We have been recommending Better Built to all my friends and will recommend them here too. We weren't just a number and the quality of the house is excellent. Do yourself a favour and check them out.

Comments
Better Built Homes Official

Thanks Jonathon & Melissa, it brings a big smile to our faces to know how happy you are with your new home. We think ourselves very lucky that we have such lovely clients and really appreciate your... read more »

A Great Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2015

Our service with Better Built Homes was exceptional. Communication all the way from the sales staff to our site supervisor was efficient and we always received a response immediately. I couldn't be happier with my new home. I initially meet with other builders but found better built to be honest and approachable at all times. The quality was outstanding and i was really impressed with their inclusions. I'm a very happy home owner.

I highly recommend Better Built Homes to anybody wanting to build their new home. The process was a great experience from beginning to end.

Comments
Better Built Homes Official

Thanks Jenny, we absolutely loved working with you on your new home, happy customers means everything to us, its reassuring to us knowing that we're doing it right!

One word: Integrity!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2015

My wife and I built our home with Better Built Homes.
I have been wanting to review them for quite some time. We found them very integral! The area we built our home was significantly out of their way, which seemed to create some issues getting their usual trades to do the job. (I have heard from a colleague who also built with them, that their usual trades are fantastic). However, any issues that did arise regarding quality (as will happen in any build) were promptly addressed and rectified without any hassle. EVERY issue we've had has been rectified. In fact, there was one instance where we were not expecting a bill for the removal of extra dirt (quite a few tonnes). We expressed that we were not prepared for this, and their immediate response was to cover the cost. We were able to contact the builder, our site supervisor and anyone else in the company to meet our needs and always were met with warmth and concern. I could not commend them highly enough.

Comments
Better Built Homes Official

Hi John, We are so pleased to know that you're happy with your new home and that the service exceeded your expectations! We spend a lot of time ensuring we only use quality trades and materials an... read more »

Couldn't be happier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2015

We are really happy with our better built home. The design was exactly what we wanted, and the end result was even better than what we had hoped for. We built at Jordan Springs and our house is by far the best on the street! We did a lot of research and while there were a couple of companies that were competitive price-wise, once u looked into it further the price just kept rising. betterbuilthomes were upfront with their pricing and once we made a decision there were no extra ad on costs.

A big thank you to all the team, from our site supervisor to all the office staff, and the company directors. Thanks for making the process so easy, and building us a house that we absolutely love!

Justin and heidi

Comments
Better Built Homes Official

Thanks Heidi & Justin! It's all in the name, we strive to be BETTER! We are thrilled that we exceeded your expectations and that you love your new home, it was such a great experience for us too, w... read more »

Sydney

Verified Customer

Could not speak highly enough of their homes and their service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2015

From our initial meeting with the team at Better Built Homes, we immediately appreciated their honesty, openness and insight, and these first impressions continued on throughout the design and construction process. In fact, so strong was our first impression, that we had no reservations about referring them to our neighbours (and just as well, our street is now full of beautiful Better Built Homes!).
The feedback and suggestions we received from our Site Manager, [name removed], were always appreciated and helped us to build a home that exceeded every expectation and within our budget. There are few people we trust so implicitly and to be able to say that about our builders is rare indeed.
We can honestly say that though we are overwhelmingly happy with our new home, we are sorry that the process has come to an end (how many people building homes can say that?!).

Comments
Better Built Homes Official

Thanks Kristen! We really appreciate your kind words, we're very lucky to have such beautiful clients who go out of their way to spread the Better Built Homes name around. To see how happy you are ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Not only a quality company, but quality people too!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2015

After going throught the building process over the past 6 months we have no hesitation in recommending [Name Removed], [Name Removed] and the team at Better Built Homes.
Building a house is a testing time, and with so many selections and decisions along the way, we feel the process was simple and were impressed with the effort that [Name Removed] and [Name Removed] put in. You not only provided a caring attitude towards our home but also delivering a quality finish and attention to detail at a level that we only dreamed of.
With so many selections of builders, and the various options available, we feel blessed to have made the correct selection in Better Built Homes.
We have completed our dream home and we have no hesitation in recommending our friends and family. They are not only a quality company, but more importantly, quality people!
Thanks again [Name Removed], [Name Removed] and the Team at Better Built Homes!....

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Better Built Homes Official

Quality Clients!! To us customer service is just as important as a quality build, to know that we put your mind at ease and had your full trust from the get go means a lot to us! We strive everyday... read more »

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2015

I built with Better Built Homes last year and am couldn’t be happier with the finished product. They made the process of building a brand new home easy and enjoyable and were always ready to offer assistance and guidance if it was needed. The owners have a great knowledge of their industry, their professionalism was outstanding and were both a pleasure to deal with. They were always available to talk when I had any questions and always offered the best advice. The package I got far outweighed their competition and I would recommend their service to anyone who asked me. If I ever have the chance to build again, they will be my first point of call.

Thanks Better Built Homes

Comments
Better Built Homes Official

Thanks Steve! We hope that you do have the opportunity to build again as we would love to do the process with you all over again :) Your review its greatly appreciated, we too think our inclusions ... read more »

penrith

• 1 answer

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2014

We built our home close to 1.5 years ago with better built homes . better Built Homes went beyond their professionalism with buying our home we had no dramas no stress and we're always available to answer any questions or meet up with us! Our inclusions went beyond any other builder we were stress free with building and our home was finished exactly when they said give and take Christmas period etc! We are planning on building our 2nd home and without any questions will be building with the Better Built Homes again thank you for our amazing new home we can't wait to build again with you! We recommend Better Built Homes to anyone who wants a finished product which they asked for and a stress free time of building!

Comments
Better Built Homes Official

No dramas & no Stress is what we're all about Barb! We're thrilled that the experience for you was as good as it was for us! We love reading reviews from clients & are so glad we exceeding your exp... read more »

Such an amazing team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2014

I bought a block of land and brought Better Built Homes on board to build the house for me. They sat with me for hours to custom design the house, and made themselves available for even my most mundane questions.

Simply put, the team from Better Built Homes have just been perfect. They have at all times been professional, accessible, and flexible. I have recommended them to anyone who will listen to me, and have the utmost confidence that they will take as good care of my friends and family as they did with me.

Thanks to the Better Built Homes team for making my first building experience a stress-free and amazing life event. You guys could not have done anything more to make my experience better. If ever I build again, you guys will be the first people I call.

+ Professional, accessible, flexible

Comments
Better Built Homes Official

Thanks Lynden! We loved working with you to build your first home, it was a great experience for us too! We're so glad to read we were able to make it stress free for you :) You designed a great ho... read more »

Penrith

Dream Build

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2013

We thought we had our builder picked but then a friend suggested that we speak to the guys at Better Built Homes. From that day until the day we moved in both [names removed] went above and beyond in order to help us build our dream home. We wanted to build a custom home and they were able to accommodate (when may other builders would not), their standard inclusions far exceeded anything offered by other builders. Both [names removed] were always available to answer any questions and provided timely updates on the progress of the build. Our new home was ready within the contracted timeframe and we could not be happier with the final outcome. Being first home owners we did not know what to expect and the thought of building a home was stressful. However, thanks to the team at Better Build Homes our experience exceeded expectation and we would not hesitate to build with them again. Thanks Gents

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Better Built Homes Official

Thanks Clint & Kath! We try our hardest to take all the stress away when building, we so glad we were able to work with you both and were able to exceed your expectations! Thanks for choosing us, we would love to work with you again!

Penrith

Great Builder

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2013

After going to have a look at several builders we came across Better Built Homes. They are professional & honest which is really rare to find these days. They were flexible and allowed us to alter plans to suit our needs. They will even custome design a house for you. I was so pleased to know that when they said there packeages had all included that they really did. There was no hidden extras along the way. I love my better built house. It looks better than I ever could have imagined. The quality is outstanding and the service I recieved was fantastic. I was able to talkt directly with the builder when ever I needed.
Thankyou better built homes. Anyone looking at building I highly recommend you contact Better Built Homes.

+ service, quality, price

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Better Built Homes Official

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We are so happy that we were able to exceed your expectations and build you your dream home! Being upfront and honest is what Better Built Homes is all ab... read more »

2 of 2 pages