BGC Residential are offering reviewers a $100 Bunnings or Coles Myer Gift Card. Reviews can be both positive and negative. Reviews that have been written between June 17th, 2017 and June 30th, 2018 may have received this incentive.  (Previous incentives: January 1st 2017 to June 16th 2017 - $100 Bunnings or Coles Myer Gift Card; November 10th 2016 to December 31st 2016 $250 Bunnings or Coles/Myer Gift Card.)
Review rating:

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Feb 2018

A beautiful Family home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Very Impressed. We are first time builders and the service we got from all the staff at BGC was wonderful. We lived a few hours away from where our house was getting built and we were kept up to date on all the stages in the house. The new "Portal" website is the best. We got all our photos and documents in one place. We had a few problems but they where fixed ASAP... Beautiful finished house that we can call home.

Comments
BGC Residential South West Official

Hi Ashley, Thank you for your review. We are glad you found the new portal helpful it simplifies the process a great deal. We hope you are enjoying your new family home and thank you for choosing to build with us.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2017

A great house and very professional team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

From start to finish, the BGC team has given me very professional, friendly and helpful service with the purchase and construction of my new home. Starting with the super helpful sales team, followed by the very caring and informative pre-start team and finishing with the very professional construction team, every stage has been dealt with by BGC to the highest of standards. Even though I was living a 3 hour drive away from where my new house was being constructed, with the use of BGC's construction porthole, I was able to keep track of the construction with updates and photo's at the completion of every major stage.
Unfortunately, we did encounter a few problems with a couple of the sub-contractors workmanship but these issues were dealt with swiftly and professionally by BGC and were rectified quickly as the problems became apparent.
I have now been living in my new home for 4 months and I couldn't be happier with the product that I have received!! This is the first house I have ever built and with plans of building again in the near future, BGC with be the first company I will be approaching to assist me with my next venture.
Thank you BGC for my lovely house and keep up the good work!!

Comments
BGC Residential South West Official

Hi Norto, Thank you for your great review. We are so pleased you have been happy from start to finish we pride ourselves on customer satisfaction. We hope you continue to enjoy living in your beau... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Apr 2018

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

So far my experience building with BGC residential has been excellent. I have been offered ongoing support throughout the entire process. Every team member I have dealt with from BGC has been more than helpful,all my queries and concerns have been dealt with promptly. I am currently in the construction stage of my home and honestly the whole process has been smooth sailing. I am very pleased I chose BGC to build my first home. I would highly recommend BGC for your building needs.

Comments
BGC Residential South West Official

Hi Luke, Thank you for your great review. We are so pleased the process so far has been smooth sailing and you have received ongoing support. We are sure the rest of your building process will run just as smoothly.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Feb 2018

So far excellent work and detail

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2018

Am impressed with the build so far. Our house is near on completion. Am happy with the workman ship and support from BGC. This being our first home built was a bit overwhelming at the start but am happy with the progressed. The past few months have gone so quick. Thanks again to the BGC team. Your awesome. Would recommend to any one.

Comments
BGC Residential South West Official

Hi Rhoda, Thank you for leaving such a positive review. We are so glad that you are happy with our workmanship and that the time has gone quickly for you. You are more than welcome, we hope you enjoy your new home.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Very happy to be in our brand new home from the begin the

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

From the begin it was pretty exciting..We had a wonderful salesman who was also a great bloke .Then a very supportive , amazing finance lady..Both went above and beyond to make our dream a reality..First we watched our block turned into a pad , to the brickwork n now our home. Bgc are a great team to deal with.Good communication, supportive and upfront.

Comments
BGC Residential South West Official

Hi Trudy G, Firstly thank you for leaving such a positive review. We are so glad you are happy with your whole experience from start to finish. The team at BGC South West hopes you enjoy living in ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jan 2018

Highly Professional and Excellent Support and Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2018

We are really impressed with the quality of the build of our home. We moved in two weeks ago ago and BGC Residential South West still continue to be highly supportive as we have had some ongoing issues with some of the work that other non-BGC contractors have done, and the team is ensuring that everything is repaired and finalised.
The office staff at BGC Residential South West are just lovely; so helpful, welcoming, understanding and bend over backwards to help. Our onsite supervisor Rhys was highly professional; very patient; and worked his hardest to get our home finished within the appointed time.
I highly recommend building your home through BGC; we loved that the company makes the majority of the products, and so did not have to wait for building supplies. If you are in the South West, I recommend you give the team at BGC Residential South West a call.

Comments
BGC Residential South West Official

Hi Jacqui, Thank you for leaving a review we greatly appreciate it. Congratulations on moving into your new home, we are glad our supervisor Rhys could make this happen for you on time and in a pro... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Outstanding!!! Highly recommend !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

We moved in to our new home a month ago and are very impressed with the high standard and quality of the build.
When we signed up to have our home built we found the level of customer service to be excellent this remained consistent throughout the build. What we found to be most helpful was having access to the constructive portal which is where you can select choices of bricks, tiles etc. All documents pertaining to your build are also uploaded to this portal and photos of the stages of the build, any new updates to this portal you will receive an email to inform of these updates. For us this portal was particularly useful as we were living interstate during the build. All queries we had during the build we did via email or phone and at each occasion of these the level of customer service was exemplary . This is the third house we have built over the years this is the first time with BGC and we have to say this is the best building experience we have had by far. Thank you to all of the BGC team for a home which we totally love.

Comments
BGC Residential Official

Hi AlexElaine H, Thanks for taking to time to post your review. We are glad you found our online portal so useful and enjoyed your building experience with us. It's great to hear you love your new... read more »

perth

• 1 review
  • 6 comments

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2017

So far excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

Signed and paid deposit 15 August plans done and ready for us 6 October. Excellent communication. Staff efficient in all aspects. Will post updates along the way. Ben has been extremely efficient with great attention to detail. we will see how construction progresses nut it the same continues it will be fantastic.

pre-start soon Wii update on selections and meeting.

Comments
BGC Residential Official

Hi D N J, thank you for placing your review. We are glad you have enjoyed the building experience so far. We look forward to working with you through the rest of the process and if you have any que... read more »

****UPDATE****** 21/11/2017******** Pre start completed, so efficient. Excellent communication, we have been kept informed every step of the way. Building license should be issued just before Ch... read more »

Final final plans done. Application for building license submitted 7/12. That's deposit paid August final plans done almost ready to construct in 4 months. Rocketing along. Been kept informed every step of the way.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2017

Elements that make a house a home

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

We have been in for 6 months now and are really enjoying the house. The design elements that were discussed through the beginning stages and then implemented have really added to the house. The experience that Commodore brought to the design helped tweak it to our specific needs and was something we didn't get through the other builders. They kept saying things like 'just move this a bit here' and 'how long is your car so we can make sure it fits'. All of these things have made it a real home and very liveable. Our house was different to start with having added a loft to one of their existing plans and they showed great insight into what it would look like and what would work and what wouldn't. We are just about to have our 6 monthly maintenance and if the outcome of this is what I would expect then this 4 will be a 5.

Comments
BGC Residential Official

Hi Allan, Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that your are enjoying your new home and that you had such a positive experience with the design. Thank you for choosing BGC Residential Sou... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2017

Awesome experience without the stress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

We finally received our keys last Friday, and couldn't be happier with the quality of the final product! Our home is just beautiful, and I want to thank all the beautiful people at BGC in Bunbury.
They held our hands through the entire process, from deciding on a design to getting our finance approved, and throughout the whole building process. There were one or two hiccups which were dealt with swiftly and professionally, making us feel relaxed and cared for. My numerous phone calls with a million and one questions were always returned and everything explained again and again (thanks for your patience guys).
I highly recommend BGC - they are fantastic and we're thrilled we decided to build.

Comments
BGC Residential Official

Hi Ashleigh, thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear how happy you are with your beautiful new home. Thank you for choosing BGC Residential South West as your builder. Our team wishes you all the best.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Apr 2017

Stress free experience and a beautifully finished home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

We had a great experience with BGC from start to finish. WE are first home buyers, but every stage was explained, ensuring we had a thorough understanding of the process. Our Contracts Administrator Kim, along with our Prestart Consultant Adrienne and site supervisor CJ, ensured that the project progressed perfectly. Any query was answered promptly and we were given weekly updates as the building progressed. Stunning home with quality work. Excellent customer service. Choosing BGC as the builder was definitely a good choice.

Comments
BGC Residential Official

Hi Tomstar, thank you for your review and for choosing to build with BGC Residential South West. We hope that you are making lots of memories in your stunning first home and we are glad our team was able to provide your with a good experience.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Apr 2017

Good effort

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2017

The quality of the house is excellent,painting was smooth and pure.And it was well managed.No big mess aside from some crack on the concret.The people who worked there(conducter)alway gives me help,and displayed good enthusiasm and manner. The workers organised my house well,and were happy to answer my question whenever i need. If there's another chance of building house again,i would definitely choose BGC.

Comments
BGC Residential Official

Hi Min.L, thank you for your review. It's great to read your positive feedback. We hope you continue to enjoy your new home. Thanks for choosing BGC Residential South West!

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2017

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2017

We can't recommend bgc enough. The staff from the get-go have been so helpful. Should we hit any issues, everyone was right onto it to rectify and provide solutions. Our sales reps Darren & Kirtsy made sure we got exactly what we wanted and no change was too much to ask. Darren always had our budget in mind and still produced great options for us. So far so good!

Comments
BGC Residential Official

Hi ElzGaz, thank you for taking the time to post this review. We are so pleased to hear you are having such a good experience with BGC Residential South West. We look forward to working further with you and getting you into your new home!

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2016

Realisation of our 'dream house'

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2017

Overall this was a very positive experience for us and we would definitely build with BGC Residential South West again. There were a couple of hiccups during the whole process, but they were dealt with quickly, professionally and effectively by the relevant members of the team. The building work is of a high standard and all the changes we asked for were sympathetically implemented for us. Thank you we love it!

Comments
BGC Residential Official

Hi Rod, thank you for your review. We are very happy to hear that your experience with BGC Residential South West was positive. We are so pleased that you love your new home. Thank you for choosing to build with BGC Residential South West.

Bunbury

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

First and Best experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2017

BGC Residential South West give you the best experience for ever. They could manage everything well from paperwork to handover. Very friendly team and helpful. We highly recommend this company ( BGC Residential South West), you never regret. They did try their best to handover the keys after only 4 months for my wife birthday. Such a good gift for ever and we never forgot that moment.
Thanks BGC Residential South West. appreciate for everything .

Comments
BGC Residential Official

Hi Shahfam, thank you for your review. It's great to hear that we have been able to help you create lasting memories with a new home.
Thank you for choosing BGC Residential South West to build your new home.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2016

The best building experience in 5 years~

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2017

Been in Southwest for almost 5 years and built 2 houses. The BGC one is really good. Finished in 22 weeks inc Christmas break. Small hiccups during the construction period but nothing major. Moved in around June, at that time, the only issue was the garage door noise.

6th Dec was the end of maintenance. The only thing I can find is the bathroom tap is a bit of wonky. I have to say the service is more than fantastic. I've missed the end of maintenance day coz the Christmas function. However, I've received emails from both BGC Perth (on 13th) and Southwest office (on 16th). They all offer me to fix the tap straightaway without charge.

I actually postponed it after Christmas coz too many things going on from my end. But, Is that great? I bet that is the best service around Australia. Hope you all have a nice Christmas.

Comments
BGC Residential Official

Hi Craig Jia, thank you for taking the time to write your review at this busy time of year. We are so pleased your are happy with the service provided to you. Keep enjoying your new home and if the... read more »

We have been so happy from start to end - THANK YOU BGC

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2016

We had never built before and the stories we heard made me very wary. However, BGC were brilliant from the start to the end which gave me confidence from the start. The communication from sales rep, prestart rep, admin staff as well as from our building supervisor made me feel as if our wishes and changed would be fulfilled - and they were. Thanks for a great experience and a fabulous unique house. I will highly recommend you to anyone who embarks into building.

Comments
BGC Residential Official

Hi Susie, thank you for your review, and for sticking with BGC Residential South West. We are so glad we could make your first building experience an enjoyable one. We hope you enjoy the time in your beautiful home.

bunbury

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2016

bgc south west excellent to work with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2016

excellent service all the way through, very honest in pricing , excellent quality and really happy with the portal getting update weekly with photos and also getting regular updates via email very impressed this is the second builder we have built a house with and bgc south west were by far superior , while in the build process if any updates come you through you get them as well . very good work bgc well done .

Comments
BGC Residential Official

Hi Glen, thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are glad that you were happy with our service and quality build. Your feed back is much appreciated - Enjoy your new home!

Dunsborough

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2016

Bgc were fantastic to deal with

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2016

My build with bgc was great from the start, their employers were knowledgable and over helpful. Their tradesman were on time and the build came in under budget with good quality workmanship- The portal which shows the construction stages means you have access to current progress of the build including photos and copies of all paperwork all the way through, which was great as I could see everything that was happening while I was away at work. All in all I would use bgc again.

Comments
BGC Residential Official

Hi Jon Phipps, thank you for your review. We are so pleased that we were able to build your new home. To hear that our portal was useful while you were away at work, is great feedback. Thank you for choosing BGC Residential South West.

What a great experience building with BGC Residential South West

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2016

BGC Residential South West have produced a fantastic finished product that my wife and I are extremely happy with. The office staff kept us up to date every week regarding our building progress and were only too willing to help if there was a problem. They are definitely a builder of choice if you want quality and most of all, Peace of mind. If you want to enjoy your building experience, as you deserve, build with BGC Residential South West. From the Sales rep, Katie, Adrienne, Kim and CJ and the Admin team and all in between deserve a big thank you from both of us. Thank you BGC Residential South West

Comments
BGC Residential Official

Hi Banger, Thank you for your review. We do believe that our customers deserve to enjoy their building experience and we are so pleased that you have done so. We hope you are enjoying the time in your new home.

1 of 3 pages

Hi, we are building through BGC Residential at the moment and our slab just went down yesterday. Just wondering how your builds are going and how far away from finishing you are?

Bree asked on Jul 12, 2016

Answer this

Hi , my slab went down on the 12 of January and I am now at pci which is usually a week or two from moving in , so about 7 months stat to finish , the build its self ran quite smoothly

Hi Bree, thank you for your question.
I am from BGC Residential in the South West - We build from Bunbury to Margaret River. Can I please ask which area you are building in so I can put you in touch with the right person to provide you with an update on your job?. We would be happy to help you with any questions you may have.
Thank you.

Hi Bree
Our slab went down 8th June and our brickwork was completed 18th July. Roof shall be done by early next week. Not sure on finishing date but hoping by December/January 2017

Hi [name removed], I am very happy that you have had a positive experience with BGC Residential. Can I please ask where BGC built your houses and who your Project Manager was? I am looking at building and would appreciate some info so I know whether I can expect the same experience building with BGC in Busselton and hopefully dealing with the same Project Manager you did. A good one makes a big difference, as you are both now aware! Cheers Simone

simo88 asked on Sep 04, 2015

Answer this

HI Simone, I built in Dalyellup, my construction administrator was Adrienne, and my site/building supervisor was Rhys. I found both to be outgoing, helpful, and great at answering questions. and I agree the good ones make a big difference and I would still happily recommend both to you. Good luck with your build and I hope that you also have a great experience :)

Hi Simone, pretty sure Adrienne does all the pre-start stuff for all of BGC south west, so you will be dealing with her. Our sales rep said the BGC SW team is a 4 person team (obviously not including tradies) so you will get the same professional service. They are an amazing team thats for sure :)