Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Very Good Machine

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

This is a great all round machine. It is robust and doesn't miss a beat. Recipes from other like products are easy to transfer to this one and I have had success with most of them, first time. It is quieter and more powerful than the Bellini I replaced this with.

Brisbane

• 1 question

Date Purchased: Nov 2016

I am happy with most recipes I have tried.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

However, I haven't used it as much as I thought. Perhaps in winter I will make more soups and caseroles. Cleaning. Even when I remove the blade I have to check no food is caught in the stem part, otherwise the jug is easy to clean. Would like a better selection of recipes. I have adapted a few from other machines. In fact making some steamed pork and mushroom balls tonight which I have made before and were delicious.

Date Purchased: Aug 2016

Has some good applications

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2017

I only gave it a 3 star as I find the lid difficult to press on, in fact I have to place it on the floor to allow enough pressure to press on, the same with the steamer. I followed the recipes out of the recipe book, but found things were burning on the bottom. I rang Vitality4life and they suggested different heat settings and times which helped. I also find the recipes use very large quantities of oil. Now for some positives, its great it has the scales for weighing. I like steaming vegetables, rice cooks well, makes great hollandaise. My real suggestion that would love, is for a better recipe book or an alternative source for some recipes.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
BioChef Official

Hi Laurel Baines, Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear that you love some aspects of the MyCook and have been honest with your feedback. For more recipes ideas and hints and tips ple... read more »

Date Purchased: Jul 2016

Great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2017

I've really enjoyed my Bio! It's easy to use with comparable function of the competitors at a fraction of the cost. Even has a superior heating element and stainless steel steamer. It clear a easily and does all I need-grind spices, mill almonds, cook, steam and knead etc.

The machine can be noisy at high speeds like similar products and I don't love the scales for weighing things like flour. They can skip and jump especially if u knock the jug whilst weighing. I also prefer to make cakes in my stand mixer as larger quantities can become gluggy in the Bio. Still do all my prep in it though

Very happy for price point

Comments
BioChef Official

Hi Kristie Van Beem, Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear that you are happy with your BioChef MyCook. Thank you for your feedback about the scales and mixing function, we value all ... read more »

Sydney

• 4 answers

Date Purchased: Jul 2016

Best All-in-one cooking machine ever.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2016

I used to be the worlds worst cook. I was that bad, I could burn water. With the MyCook I can't go wrong. Cooking by numbers and following the cook book is so easy and the food tastes amazing. I would pay double what I paid off The Home website.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
BioChef Official

Hi Paulv, Thank you for your review. We are delighted that you happy with the BioChef MyCook, we hope hope you continue to enjoy your own delicious cooking. If we can be of any assistance please do... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote

I love my MyCook

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2016

I have tried other thermomachines and they are great but the MyCook is even better... I finally made a mayo that just worked with the MyCook. The recipe book is easy to follow. I love the stainless steel rice basket and steaming tray. I love that it makes a beautiful spaghetti bol without having to cook the mince in the rice basket. Its a hard working quality product.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
BioChef Official

Hi Judelbugs, Thank you for your review. we are delighted to hear that you have found success with some of your favorite dishes and we hope you continue to. If we can be of any further assistance p... read more »

Just like to say... every thermomachine I have ever used has burnt things in the beginning... tips I learnt were to keep the measuring beaker in while cooking. If the lid is hard to get on it may ... read more »

Melbourne

• 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

The perfect all in one. I can not live without!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2015

The Biochef Mycook, is the perfect all in one machine.
It is so simple to use, quick and easy.
I love that it measures with the scales & I have used it so much, I find I don't need recipes & can make up my own.
Even though I absolutely love to cook & create in the kitchen, being a new mum & not having the time on my hands like I used to, this has been a godsend.
Now if only I can make it precook by itself before I'm home from work.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
BioChef Official

Hi Sarah Jade, Thank you for your review. we are excited to that you love your BioChef MyCook and that you have been creating your own recipes, please feel free to share by adding on our BioChef we... read more »

• 1 review
  • 4 helpful votes

Perfect risotto every time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2015

I am so pleased with the my cook. It really is as simple as making the recipe as per the instructions. It cooks a perfect risotto every time. Not only that, but I've learnt how to use mine so well that I swap ingredients and have started doing my own recipes. I just follow the base guide and off I go! Such a time saver.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
BioChef Official

Hi Bec C, Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear the you are having such great success with your BioChef MyCook with creation of your own recipes. please feel free to share by adding o... read more »

I cant seem to get the scales to work. Have done everything it said to do but it is still displaying the error and won't go to 0 just has ----g. Any ideas?

Talshanic asked on Jun 30, 2016

Answer this

Have turned the machine upside down and wound the screw out until flat with the bottom of the machine? Also check the yellow switch (on the bottom) is engaged.

Is the jug sitting properly and locked in place - I initially had this problem but found it was because the jug wasn't locking in place properly.

Hi Talshanic,
Thank you for your question. Sorry to hear that you have had trouble with the scales. If you require any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact us on 1800 802 924 or [email protected]

Vitality 4 Life

Hello, is there anywhere I can see a demo in W.A. and is there any more reviews or could you send me more about the machine? Thank You! Carol Boothroyd

Never asked on May 20, 2016

Answer this

Hi Carol, the machines should be on display in David Jones.

Hi Carol,
Thank you for your question. If you require any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact us on 1800 802 924 or via email [email protected]

Vitality 4 Life

I would also like to know where I could find other recipes or even how to convert thermomix recipes as there are lots of these online but I cannot find any for the MyCook?

Marilyn asked on Mar 01, 2016

Answer this

I have a few I can email you. Send me your email address and I will forward them. Best fish curry ever.

I have PM you my email address, thanks

Hi Marilyn, Thank you for your question. Please feel free to to upload some recipes via: http://www.biochef.com.au/recipes/ or you are welcome to email any though to be added to our website blog also [email protected] please feel free to use this discount code when purchasing a new BioChef MyCook via our website to receive a discount. The review5 will provide a 5% discount when entered as part of the checkout process on www.vitality4life.com.au If we can be of any further assistance please don not hesitate to contact us on 1800 802 924.

See all 4 questions about BioChef MyCook