• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Makes hard work of pool maintenance

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

We had a bionizer installed with our new pool. After three months of problematic operation we've removed it and installed salt water.. Bionizers are great, as long as you don't want to heat or swim in your pool.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 2 answers
Private message

Dont listen to pool shops

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2017

The service from the people at Bionizer have been very supportive. My pool guy recommended this company to me and I was so in doubt of this technology because like everyone else, I thought mineral system / salt water. But my neighbour has had it all. For the last 7 years he has had a ioniser system and swears by it. All we do is add a little powdery product designed for ioniser systems once a week ( 2 cups) in the deep end and that is it. When I check my PH level and copper, its fine. But I advise you buy the PH Boss and the Eco Oxidizer. No regrets at all and great service from the company in QLD

• 2 comments
  • 10 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Early results (3 months) of pool cleanliness with the Bionizer system

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2016

Hi I had the Bionizer pool sanitation system installed in January after the Zodiac Tri chlorinator (for salt water) packed it in. Fixing it was not an option ($$$) replacement was not an option ($$ & unreliable in experience). So research pointed to this new system that sanitises the water using copper ions with out the need for Chlorine OR salt. Clever! I DO NOT work for or have any affiliation with the Bionizer company apart from that I bought their system. It is so far working very well with no signs of green algae or cloudy water. I have used less pool acid and the amount of chlorine I add to the pool is about a cup a month (with a salt chlorinator I was pouring chlorine into the water after acid balancing as the salt cell just wasn't working enough!). The company have been very informative and supportive in getting our system up and running and I am very happy. Check it out. It's amazing that we don't need bags of salt or buckets of chlorine to keep our pool water safe and inviting to swim in. I will update again after seeing how it performs over the winter 'hibernation' under a solar blanket.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

Hi. I said I'd review after the winter season to let you consumers like me know how the Bionizer system is performing. So It's a late entry to the summer swimming season. My kids have only just b... read more »

I have four children all have dry skin is it worth changing to a bionizer pool what if any are the Heath benefits vassals chlorinated pools?

Jess asked on Aug 21, 2017

Answer this

Hi Jess. You should call the company and speak to them. They are all pros vs. cons. There are no cons in my opinion. Pros are you are not sticky, you don't smell, your metal and aluminium household goods around the pool don't rust, I only add some little bit of solution for ionized pools one a month and that's it. When I say you can drink the water and it tastes like refrigerator water, I mean it. My pool is always sparkling and it's so easy to maintain. Google around and also call the company. They helped me out. So the health benefit is, you are not swimming in chlorinated water.

Hi just wondering if I can hear from any pool owners who have just the bionizer installed and those who have the whole system installed are you happy with the system its ease of operation etc. I have 55,000lt concrete tiled and self cleaning pool has anyone had any effects from using the system in their pool damage to pool or equipment. Does anyone know anyone who has a pool similar to mine in the Echuca Moama area that I might be able to speak to to help me decide if this system is right for me? I have not had a good run with pool companies so have no trust in them.

Jess asked on Aug 21, 2017

Hi ... just wondering if you could clarify... do you have just the "Bionizer" or did you also install the pHBoss & EcoOxidizer?

Shantiella asked on Dec 09, 2016