Sutton

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

The Best Online Shopping Experience - EVER.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

These guys need to teach everyone else how to do it. They have customer satisfaction at the very top of their list and make EVERY part of the online shopping process easy. They love receiving feedback and are proactive in using it to improve their service - that in itself make them different to most other online companies. Their website has great advice on sizing and fit along with others experience of the item so you can make a better informed decision. In fact their communication overall is brilliant. They have lots of search options to find the right thing and you can search not just for your size or price point but for the clothes that work for your body type. Delivery for me has always been really quick with the package being posted that day or early the next (some online shops take a week to get their items in the post). They have also created a simple and cheap way of returning things if there are issues or something doesn't wok. I have been using them for years and will continue as they and their site and online shopping experience is amazing.

Comments
Birds Nest Official

Hi Melissa, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this detailed, fabulous feedback! You have truly brightened our day with your lovely words and we are just so lucky to have you as a birds... read more »

Birdsnest is amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

I accidently came across Birdsnest's website when I got to the point of frustration finding the right clothing for my size.
What I love about this site, it's not just about the slimmer person and it gives one an insight of the garment for a largee size as well.
My first purchase was perfect, very happy.

Comments
Birds Nest Official

Hi Clebs, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review. We're thrilled that you found us and that your first experience in our nest was so positive! We look forward to seeing you bac... read more »

Birds of a feather

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

Thanks to Nikki Parkinson for navigating me to this great online shopping store I am a recent shopper and I just love the really good quality and styled garments. Each order is beautifully packed with tissue and a very handy Birdsnest bag. Just love this company thanks girls.

Comments
Birds Nest Official

Hi Renata, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such lovely feedback, your kind words have brought smiles to our faces here at the nest and have truly brightened our day! We're thrilled t... read more »

• 1 question

Best online shopping company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

I have bought from the ‘birds’ over the past 4 years- all good experiences. I like the honest reviews online and being able to pick via body shape. I recently bought a dress from another online company (which looked horrible on me, no refund just a credit note and poorly made) and have realised how good Birdsnest are- clothes are good quality, returns/refunds are offered- not a credit note to be spent and items arrive quickly and are personalised. Only place I’ll shop online.

Comments
Birds Nest Official

Hi Vanessa, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a fabulous review! We are thrilled to hear that you have had such a positive experience in our nest and we appreciate your feedback. ... read more »

Private message

Living proof that being good to your customers=good business sense.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

I love everything about this online store. I've been a customer for about 6 years, and at this point can't remember the last time I brought a piece of clothing from anywhere else. It is so completely effortless and a joy to receive every package. I love that they are inclusive of all different body shapes, a range of styles, and actually show people smiling and enjoying themselves in their product photos. The whole experience from exploring the website, receiving your items (with the classic hand-written note), and the ease of their returns policy all feels so friendly and comfortable. I stumbled across Birdsnest after having a poor experience with another online company I had been a regular customer with. When I contacted that company to try to resolve the issue, I received a stock-response email that didn't answer my concern, and no attempt to resolve what I would consider a very easily fixed matter. Out of frustration, I stopped buying with them and started looking around for alternatives. I knew nothing of Birdsnest's reputation for customer service when I found them, but suffice to say to experience I've had has been the complete opposite. Their reliability, attention to detail, and responsiveness is outstanding. There have been a few isolated occasions where things have not been 100% perfect (e.g. small faults in items), nothing I've considered to be a big deal, but they have always resolved the issue in a way that goes above and beyond my expectations. Obviously everyone loves them as much as I do, because when I'm at the post office collecting my tell-tale red and white parcel, often perfect strangers will walk right up to me comment "How good are Birdsnest?!" I gladly recommend this place to anyone.

Comments
Birds Nest Official

Hi Kate, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review! We're so glad that you love the whole nest experience, we love having you! Can't wait to see you back in the nest again. Love, Sarah and the birdsnest girls x

• 5 comments
  • 4 answers
  • 20 helpful votes

Easy returns process

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

I ordered jeans in two sizes so I could try them on and see which ones fitted me. My order arrived nicely packaged and the jeans were of good quality. Unfortunately, they didn't fit me (I have a hard-to-fit figure). Returns process was easy and refund was issued promptly. Would buy from this shop again. I live in the country so I appreciate the returns policy.

Comments
Birds Nest Official

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking the time to contact us with this great feedback. I am so happy to hear that you have found our returns process so easy to use, just sorry to hear your jeans w... read more »

OMG Ladies - You are Amazing!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

Recent reviews say it all. This website and their ladies are incredibly easy to deal with, their attention to detail, great variety and realistic products for everyday women, my order was here within three days (like the last two). I can't rave about them enough. Have told so many people. I just wish every company was this easy to deal with.

nsw

• 3 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Good experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2018

I ordered dresses from Birdnest, the process was extremely quick and easy. I got a nicely packed parcel with handwritten note. The quality of ordered items was good.

Brisbane

• 13 helpful votes

My favourite clothing company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

A lot of Australian companies need to observe how Birdsnest run their business - an excellent variety of merchandise, great quality, lots of sales, fast delivery, friendly customer service with lovely packaging and handwritten messages with each order.

• 1 answer

Verified Customer

Best Shopping Experience EVER

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

This awesome Aussie company deserve a gold star for customer service plus a few extras for ease of purchase, super fast delivery, amazing packaging and excellent quality clothing! From start to finish this was seriously the best shopping experience I’ve ever experienced! one VERY happy customer!!!

Devonport

• 3 helpful votes

Purchasing & Returns So Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

Very Happy with Birdsnest. The way they show you the sizing is so easy to follow. Delivery was extremely quick. Lovely packed parcel with hand written note. I had to return item the process was easy and most of all quick i didnt have to do any chasing for the refund. Will definitely shop here again

Love my Earrings

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

Ordered a pair of Earrings yesterday and arrived today to my front door, great service and love my Earrings . Looking forward to more purchases.

Reliable and prompt

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

I ordered my summer swing dress online on Tuesday and it was delivered on Thursday. Wonderful prompt service, the dress is beautiful and I will definitely order again for the fourth time in the future.Thanks Birdsnest people .

5 star customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

Best customer service of all the online stores that I've used.
Delivery is prompt and in perfect condition.
Attention to detail is why I keep going back.

Great Southern, Western Australia

• 1 question
  • 2 answers
  • 12 helpful votes
Private message

The best online store in Oz

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2018

Good quality clothing, shoes and accessories sold by happy people make happy customers!!!
Having made several purchases from Birdsnest over time, I have to agree wholeheartedly with the majority here that Birdsnest is a fantastic store. Their goods are of the highest standard, they have 365 day returns and are posted promptly. When you buy a product it comes wrapped in tissue paper with cute stickers and inside a drawstring reusable bag with personal handwritten notes, its like receiving a birthday pressy everytime you make a purchase. I think their products are made with love, packed with love and worn with love at the end of the day. I have never been unhappy with my purchases although once I did have to return an item which didn't fit but no problem there and it wasn't their fault.
I read comments about the price being too high but don't think they are any more expensive than going to Myer or other upmarket quality stores ,but being on a pension I only buy sale items and always find a price which suits me.
The only downside of the sales are that I might miss out of the size I want but such is life.
I guess the only other negative for me which isn't a negative at all...they have soooo many items to scroll through I keep adding and taking from my wishlist and find myself many hours later deciding I really cant afford anything so delete the lot...all I have lost are a few hours out of my day but had great fun browsing and I didnt end up with sore feet if I had been patrolling the pavements ha ha
I can highliy recommend Birdsnest to everyone...happy shopping :)

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 4 comments
  • 2 questions
  • 1 answer
  • 6 helpful votes

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

I like you can add items to a wishlist and receive emails if those items go sale or start selling out.
Postage is fast, and if over a certain amount it's free.
9/10 for product quality, I've received only 1 or 2 items out of 10 or so that I wasn't completely happy with. Returns are easy to process, but you do have to pay to return - but i did notice they have introduced a yearly $10 "wardrobe" fee you could pay and then returns are included.

• 10 helpful votes

Great Customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

Bought many items. Great range! I do find them expensive though, especially their own brands. Fast processing and delivery. Nothing too much trouble.

Tweed Heads

• 9 helpful votes
Private message

I have joined your flock and shall chirp your praises

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

This is the first time I have ordered with Birdsnest and it will not be the last. The 2 dresses fit with correct sizing, prompt delivery and even arrived in a re-usable bag.

Brilliant personalised, speedy service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2018

I often buy online from Birdsnest. They have such a great range and the service is absolutely brilliant.
I love the personalised notes and their reference to customer history. I have always found everything to arrive really quickly. With some much competition these days it's easy to get distracted with cheap Chinese online stores. Don't be burnt, stay local and get a fabulous experience.

Bendigo

• 2 answers
  • 5 helpful votes

Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2017

My experience in a recent purchase with Birdsnest was fantastic - fast, professional and personal - the frock I purchased was just as listed - would use again without hesitation!!

1 of 5 pages

I wonder if anyone has experience with shipping to the US and how much taxes were charged and how returns worked?

Bolanle A asked on Oct 18, 2018

I noticed there are a lot of comments about the service which is obviously very good but I would also like to know if the items are of a high quality as they are definitely costly. This is not a problem if they last & are well made. Can anyone help me with this? Jenny

Jenroy asked on May 02, 2015

Answer this

Hi Jenny, I think that the items they sell are of good quality. Many of the clothes and accessories that they stock are well known brands and I have only ever returned one item because it was not of the quality I expected (it was a top that was much thinner than I expected which made it see-through). All of the other items I have returned were either the wrong size or just didn't suit me. I have bought some beautiful clothes and accessories from Birdsnest and I often get compliments about them. Birdsnest do have a couple of their own brands but I haven't ordered anything from those ranges yet. I find the returns process so fast and easy that I often order things I am not completely sure about so that I can try them at home. I have probably kept about half of the items I have ordered: they are all things I wear a lot and they have washed well. Birdsnest are great about returns and I have always had my payment refunded within a few days. I find the reviews on the site very useful for judging the quality and fit of the clothing. I was initially hesitant to buy clothing from brands I am unfamiliar with online but I regularly come back to use the Birdsnest website and have recommended it to lots of my friends.

Thanks so much for your honest reply. I have read the reviews on the site concerning the sizing & quality. Its good to know I can trust them. Looks like I'll give it a go. Thanks once again, I really apreciate it.