Love this online store.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

I have brought from BSB a few times now, each time very happy with my purchase.
Delivery is super quick.
And they package things really well. Ive brought a couple of eyeshadow palettes and each time they come boxed and bubble wrapped well and secure inside.
They also conveniently stock a few of my fav brands I use daily, that I can't purchase anywhere but online.
I'll definitely be an on going customer that's for sure.

Verified Customer

"Plump It" more like "Burn it"

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

Black swallow was quick shipping which was fine however it was the product I purchased that they advertised on instagram called Plump it. Apply to moistened lips, you will feel a slight warmth for 5 minutes than bam big lips. I had 6 girls in my office try this with me to see different results on different people. Well let me tell you we all were pretty much crying in agony, and no way was it 5 minutes of a slight burn, more like 45 minutes of HELL. Some girls had to sit with ice packs on their lips while they teared and hated me for suggesting it. I would never suggest this product to anyone and to sell if for a whopping $40 for a product that i would never use again!!! Awful just awful, if i was black swallow i would discontinue selling this item!

Wouldn't buy anywhere else

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

I made all of my purchases online, I was so extremely happy with how easy and fast ordering was and couldn't get over how quickly my goodies arrived

Sydney

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

The best!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

Purchased products online, easy to navigate site
Super Super fast delivery - wide range of products. Super happy and will recommend

Best website in Australia!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

I have been following Black Swallow Boutique since its breakout on the internet some time ago, and to see the growth within a small business has been very gratifying.
Catherine, Alex, and the rest of the Black Swallow Babes at HQ always ensure more than speedy shipping, quality postage, quality products and absolutely unbeatable prices.
Its been a pleasure to have gotten my monies worth over the years and it's been a pleasure dealing with the whole team. Definite customer for life right here!
Love you guys xx

In love!

Online purchase.
Purchasing process was easy!
Item has been delivered was surprised how fast it got here.
My bikinis are amazing, thank you!!!

Beautiful products I couldn't find anywhere else!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

I'm an avid Jeffree Star Cosmetics hoarder and one of my favourite liquid lips of his is the Daddy liquid lip from his collab with MannyMUA. I lost my one on my move to Australia, I was distraught! I went on to order the No Yellow Shampoo and saw that not only was Black Swallow carrying Daddy, it was half price. Since it was limited edition I couldn't get it anywhere else, so I got 2 and the Eclipse highlighter from the collab which was also half price. I couldn't say no to 2 Sugar Pill loose eyeshadows either. The ordering process was quick and easy, and I got my products in 5 days. So so happy with everything and can't wait to shop with Black Swallow again!

Absolutely amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

I purchased online, it was easy and a smooth process. My product was delivered quicker than estimated I’m extremely happy.

Verified Customer

Amazing Quality, Great Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

I made my purchase online and within 2 business days, I had the products! Although I live in Australia, I was extremely impressed with the efficiency of the packaging and shipping time. All the products I received were in perfect condition, aside from some slight, barely noticeable fallout in the eyeshadow palettes. Overall I was extremely impressed and will be purchasing from Black Swallow again!

kalgoorlie

• 2 comments
Private message

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

Online purchase with express delivery best service with awesome products
Purple shampoo bundle with conditioner and hair treatment smells amazing
Also purchased the lip plumper which I'm yet to use

Verified Customer

Absolutely looooovr black swallow!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

Always amazing service and fast delivery! Couldnt be any happier! And all my makeup comes amazingly packed and So is nice and safe!

Very satisfied!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

Really quick purchase response and super fast delivery and the product is awesome, I am very happy with my purchase

Exceptional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

Ordered one day, it arrived the next! The products were packaged well, and having Afterpay available here is awesome! I ADORE my palette.

Amazing, like always

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

I purchased online using after pay quick and easy no troubles. I never have an issue what so ever with this company. Amazing!

Love this product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Purchased online purchase was easy and delivery was fast. Love it will definitely make more orders safe website and used Afterpay which was a bonus

Bomb af products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Great delivery system, efficient and extremely communucative throughout the whole process. The products arrived undamaged, perfectly wrapped and exactly as advertised.

Lovvvvveeee

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Loved all my products, came super quick and everything was amazingly packaged. I got three Jeffree star palettes and a highlighting palette

Love it! Will order from again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

I purchased my items online, it was quick and easy. Love that they offer afterpay! Delivery was amazing! I placed my order at 5 pm on a Thursday and revived it Friday afternoon.

Its ok

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Online purchase
Is kiss proof but not drink or eating proof
Like the colour on but is not long lasting

Will purchase again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

I ordered 3 of them online. It was fast delivery however was not home to collect it so, it went to 711.
It was delivered to me in perfect condition! I'm happy!

1 of 10 pages