Broome

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Excellent product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

Great product eliminates gold instantly it is soo good I love it and definitely would purchase again, super fast postage & excellent communication

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

One of my favourite shops! Never had a problem :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

I love black swallow, they are one of my go to online shops! I always get my packages so quick and everything is easy to find on their website. I love their huge range of cosmetics now too (especially JSC), I also get a discount because I'm a student, which is a bonus!

Comments
Black Swallow Official

Hey Stephanie! Thanks so much for the amazing review. We are glad to know that we are one of your go-to shops!! =) We hope to continue to provide you with great service well into the future. xx

Awful customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

The only benefit of this store is that they sell JS cosmetics. Really awful customer service. Will be shopping in other places from now on

Comments
Black Swallow Official

Hi Emily, we are sorry you weren't happy with the service provided to you. We have tried calling you a couple of times to discuss this with no luck. As you had checked out with the incorrect postco... read more »

Great Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

I love using Black Swallow because they have ZIP PAY which means I can pay the product off over time. Their website is great with heaps of stuff to choose from and the delivery was prompt. Would definitely recommend this store.

Comments
Black Swallow Official

Hey Linda, Thank you so much for your amazing review! xx

Cute outfits

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

The outfits are super cute and stylish and the parcels deliver super quick! Good customer service would recommend. I can’t wait to buy more !

Comments
Black Swallow Official

Hey Cheryl, Thank you so much for your amazing review. We are glad that you were impressed by the speed of delivery and the items purchased. xx

• 2 helpful votes

Poor Service, Would NOT Recommend

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2018

Paid for express delivery, did not arrive for a week and a half, disgusting service provided but not only black swallow themselves but also the courier service they chose to use. Would never recommend to anyone.

Comments
Black Swallow Official

Hey Ebony, we again sincerely apologise for the troubles you had with the courier and the delay in receiving your parcel. As mentioned via the phone call you had with one of our managers, we have t... read more »

OMG amazing!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

Fast shipping and I will never buy anything else other than fanola from now on! Love love love!!! Thanks Black Swallow :)

Comments
Black Swallow Official

Hey Jay, Thank you so much for this amazing review! We are glad that you were impressed by our fast processing times and the product itself. xx

Amazing boutique

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2018

Love purchasing from here. Great customer service and fast shipping. Absolutely love that theres always a discount code. So fab

Comments
Black Swallow Official

Hey Mia, Thank you so much for your amazing review. We are glad that you were happy with our customer support team and the speed in which your parcel had arrived! xx

Not at all effective

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2018

Hey gals

This product is not at all effective, when you will apply it will all stay for max 15 mins .so I won’t recommend to anyone .#disappointed

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

I ordered two eyeshadow palettes yesterday and they both came this morning in perfect condition I’m definitely ordering from here again

Comments
Black Swallow Official

Hey Noel, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and hope that you can shop with us again soon. xx

Great bikinis

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

I never write reviews but i have to say I'm super impressed! The bikini I bought was reasonably priced and the quality is great! I also got my order very quickly so I'll definitely use the website again.

Comments
Black Swallow Official

Hey Carine! Thanks so much for the amazing review. We are glad that you were impressed by the quality of our swimwear and the speed of your delivery. xx

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

I purchased two eye shadow palettes online through Black Swallow. The purchase process was easy and quick. Delivery was fast and the palettes arrived well packaged and in perfect condition. Customer service was outstanding. They took the time to reach out to make sure I hadn't made two purchases in error when I in fact bought two purposely and just paid for them separately (one for my mum :) ).

Comments
Black Swallow Official

Hey Lexi! Thanks so much for the amazing review. We are glad that you were impressed by the care taken to pack your order, our customer service and the speed of your delivery. xx

• 1 helpful vote

Love this online store.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

I have brought from BSB a few times now, each time very happy with my purchase.
Delivery is super quick.
And they package things really well. Ive brought a couple of eyeshadow palettes and each time they come boxed and bubble wrapped well and secure inside.
They also conveniently stock a few of my fav brands I use daily, that I can't purchase anywhere but online.
I'll definitely be an on going customer that's for sure.

Comments
Black Swallow Official

Hey Vek, Thank you so much for your amazing review. We appreciate you as one of our loyal customers and hope to continue to provide you with excellent service. xx

Verified Customer

"Plump It" more like "Burn it"

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

Black swallow was quick shipping which was fine however it was the product I purchased that they advertised on instagram called Plump it. Apply to moistened lips, you will feel a slight warmth for 5 minutes than bam big lips. I had 6 girls in my office try this with me to see different results on different people. Well let me tell you we all were pretty much crying in agony, and no way was it 5 minutes of a slight burn, more like 45 minutes of HELL. Some girls had to sit with ice packs on their lips while they teared and hated me for suggesting it. I would never suggest this product to anyone and to sell if for a whopping $40 for a product that i would never use again!!! Awful just awful, if i was black swallow i would discontinue selling this item!

Wouldn't buy anywhere else

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

I made all of my purchases online, I was so extremely happy with how easy and fast ordering was and couldn't get over how quickly my goodies arrived

Comments
Black Swallow Official

Hi Maddison, Thank you so much for your amazing review! xx

Sydney

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes

The best!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

Purchased products online, easy to navigate site
Super Super fast delivery - wide range of products. Super happy and will recommend

Comments
Black Swallow Official

Hey Rana, Thank you so much for your positive review! xx

Best website in Australia!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

I have been following Black Swallow Boutique since its breakout on the internet some time ago, and to see the growth within a small business has been very gratifying.
Catherine, Alex, and the rest of the Black Swallow Babes at HQ always ensure more than speedy shipping, quality postage, quality products and absolutely unbeatable prices.
Its been a pleasure to have gotten my monies worth over the years and it's been a pleasure dealing with the whole team. Definite customer for life right here!
Love you guys xx

Comments
Black Swallow Official

Hey Liam, wow thank you so so much for this review! We sincerely appreciate you as a loyal customer and hope to continue to provide you with great service into the future! Love you too! xx

In love!

Online purchase.
Purchasing process was easy!
Item has been delivered was surprised how fast it got here.
My bikinis are amazing, thank you!!!

Comments
Black Swallow Official

Hi Lare, Thank you so much for the amazing review! We are glad that you're impressed with your bikinis! xx

Beautiful products I couldn't find anywhere else!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

I'm an avid Jeffree Star Cosmetics hoarder and one of my favourite liquid lips of his is the Daddy liquid lip from his collab with MannyMUA. I lost my one on my move to Australia, I was distraught! I went on to order the No Yellow Shampoo and saw that not only was Black Swallow carrying Daddy, it was half price. Since it was limited edition I couldn't get it anywhere else, so I got 2 and the Eclipse highlighter from the collab which was also half price. I couldn't say no to 2 Sugar Pill loose eyeshadows either. The ordering process was quick and easy, and I got my products in 5 days. So so happy with everything and can't wait to shop with Black Swallow again!

Absolutely amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

I purchased online, it was easy and a smooth process. My product was delivered quicker than estimated I’m extremely happy.

Comments
Black Swallow Official

Hi Layla, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review. xx

1 of 10 pages