Verified Customer

Great product, great price! Highly recommended!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2018

We love our floor-to-ceiling curtains by Blinds City, they’re absolutely gorgeous! The quality of the roller binds and pelmets are great as well! They are highly recommended and would definitely get their service and products again.

Fantastic quality, price and customer service. You won’t be disappointed.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

I absolutely love the curtains that I got from the team at BlindsCity. I’ve gotten so many compliments from friends and family and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Pierre and the team.
i has spoken to what seemed like a thousand companies and had been left disheartened so I wasn’t expecting much from my meeting with BlindsCity. But after what seemed like a 5 minute consultation and some guidance from Pierre I left feeling relaxed about my decision.
The guys that came to install my curtains were wonderful also. They were so friendly and offered recommendations and photos of what could work in other rooms of my house.
All I can say is thank you and I look forward to working with you again in the new year.

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thank you Lisa for this great review. The curtains do look amazing.

Amazing Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

This is the second time in 2 years that I have ordered from Blinds City.
Not Only was I happy with the product and Special Prices but Especially the Service.
Matt was so Patient, Honest and Genuine and helped me through doing my own measurements, not to mention being so prompt with all my queries.
Pierre was also just as understanding.

What a great Team !!!!!

Very hard to find this Integrity

Maryann

Comments
Blinds City Official

Hi Maryann, Thank you so much for your review. Glad you are happy with it all and look forward to the rest of your windows.

Verified Customer

Great product and customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

Ordered the diy eco plantation shutters for 2 front windows of a Californian bungalow (bay window and a large sash window) a few months ago.

Very happy with the quality of the shutters. Measurements were exact as specified (they allow 4mm so you need to caulk). Easy enough to install yourself if you have some basic skills.

Online order details are easy to navigate. Pierre and team are excellent to deal with.

Didn’t quote around to compare prices, but seem good value based upon a Google of what it usually costs per sq m.

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thank you Harold for your review Much appreciated.

Excellent and great quality Plantation Shutters

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

After looking around everything locally and online and basically coming to the conclusion that we were not going to be able to afford plantation shutters for our new house, we found Blind City on Facebook.
We bought 4 black plantation shutters from Blind City at a fraction of the cost others wanted and the instant online quotes made life that much easier.
I opted to install them myself to save more money but I'd never done this before. The team at Blind City sent me a video on how to install and gave me recommendations on installation.
I installed 4x 1800mm tall buy 900mm wide shutters for the first time ever and installation was a breeze.
Quality was spot on and everything was as expected. Will be ordering more of our window furnishings from Blind City.

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thank you Kye for your review. Those black walnut shutters look amazing too.,
Blinds City Team

Top rate product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

Really easy to order, extremely competitive pricing, friendly and helpful staff. Excellent quality, easy to install, fast and FREE shipping. Blinds look fantastic and we would not hesitate to order again. Totally recommend this company.

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thank you Nic, much appreciated.

Beautiful blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

The ordering process was as simple as the install. The blinds fit perfectly and look fantastic! I couldn't be happier.

Comments
Blinds City Official

Orange

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Unbeatable service and price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

We ordered all of our blinds from Blinds City for our new home. Not only was the service Great, we saved thousands compared to our builders quote! Highly recommend these guys!

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thank you Kel appreciate your review. Glad we could help.

Excellent service and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

I recently ordered a custom made blind for a very large window . The process was so easy. It was economical and the customer service was outstanding. I highly recommend them .

Plantation shutters - Malvern.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Thanks for great installation. The shutters really change the appearance of the rooms. Installation was super quick and professional. Much Appreciated.

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thank you Mike, It really did make a difference to your home and looks amazing.
From the Blinds City Team

Amazing quality for cheap prices!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

We have ordered from here twice now and about to order for a third time as we are super happy with the products, the time frame and the price!
We have the blockout roller blinds and they completely block any sunlight, black on both sides, we have big windows small short windows and full length doors and all fit perfect,super easy to install and only waited a week for both custom made orders! Not to mention the price is half of any competitors I’ve found

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thank you Josie, Great DIY install you have done and we love the way it looks.

Great price great blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

After getting quotes from local suppliers and installers we where unhappy with the cost so decided to try online my main concern was what the quality would be like but we where pleasantly surprised as they are great quality! I installed the blinds myself and we saved well over a $1000 dollars couldn't be happier

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thank you D.B, That is great news. Enjoy your new blinds.

Plantation Shutters

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2018

We chose the Australian made Plantation Shutters for our bedroom and they completely transformed the space. They are so sleek and stylish and add so much class to the space. I love how they function with ease and look amazing open or closed. We want them through-out our home.

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thank you Liz for your review. Your room is a great looking room. Enjoy from the Blinds City team

TERRIBLE SERVICE

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2018

[name removed] forced me to put a good review before even installing the shutters in which he wanted a full payment prior to installation, he promised to come install a blind in which he never installed. Plantation shutters were good and installation but failed promises again of coming to install them every week and never showed up. Made a $2,000 deposit in which he didn’t not provide me a receipt with and had never even heard of a tax invoice receipt

Comments
Blinds City Official

Sorry to hear, Please email sales@blindscity.com.au We send all receipts to email it may of gone to your junk mail. Also we would not install a blind if we should of. Please contact us as we are no... read more »

So happy with my plantation shutters

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

I couldn’t be more happier with my DIY plantation shutters. Beautifully made, fast delivery, great service & they look fantastic.

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thank You Marissa, Enjoy your new Shutters!

Love our blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

The team at Blinds City were great to work with, putting in our stunning plantation shutters, at a time to suit us and with no fuss and mess, giving us the finishing look we needed on our Victorian Terrace house.

Comments
Blinds City Official

Hi Beck, Thank you so much and those photos of the Plantation shutters look amazing, Nice room.
from the Blinds City Team

Adelaide

• 1 helpful vote

Quality Product, Great People to Deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

Great people to deal with, my order was delayed due to some reason but BlindCity made sure I get it as soon as I could and also gave me $50 partial refund because of delay. Would love to order again from them.

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thank you for your kind words B. Sing. Enjoy your new blinds
From the Blinds City Team

Melbourne

• 3 comments
  • 2 helpful votes

Easy to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

Dealt with Pierre via the online chat function on the website. He was prompt with responses and very easy to deal with.

Comments
Blinds City Official

Hi Winston, Thank you for your review, From the Blinds City Team

Ipswich, QLD

Verified Customer

Great quality at a great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

I needed a couple of roller blinds for a bathroom, which were non-standard size and therefore needed to be custom. Blinds City offered the best price I could find. Their website was intuitive, and it took only a few minutes to place the order. Communication was prompt and courteous.

The blinds are millimetre-perfect, and installed with no problems. The fabric is nice, and the quality of the mechanism and chain is vastly better than the rubbish I have bought ready-made from Spotlight and Bunnings previously.

I'm very pleased, and would happily use Blinds City again.

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thank you Dave, That is a very kind and great review from you.
Much appreciated. From Blinds City Team

This will always be my number 1 selection in buying blinds.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

I have research many blinds online and found that Blinds City were not only excellent in customer service but also they were the most affordable in purchasing quality blinds and bonus free delivery. Delivery was fast and again their excellent in customer service is what made me buy blinds from this company. Matt was really helpful and patient enough with all my questions and concerns. I will definitely purchase from them again and would recommend them to anyone looking to buy blinds.

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thank you Fay for your kind review. Glad we could help you with your new blinds.
From Blinds City Team