Top rate product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

Really easy to order, extremely competitive pricing, friendly and helpful staff. Excellent quality, easy to install, fast and FREE shipping. Blinds look fantastic and we would not hesitate to order again. Totally recommend this company.

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thank you Nic, much appreciated.

Beautiful blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

The ordering process was as simple as the install. The blinds fit perfectly and look fantastic! I couldn't be happier.

Comments
Blinds City Official

Blinds City Team

Unbeatable service and price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

We ordered all of our blinds from Blinds City for our new home. Not only was the service Great, we saved thousands compared to our builders quote! Highly recommend these guys!

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thank you Kel appreciate your review. Glad we could help.

Excellent service and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

I recently ordered a custom made blind for a very large window . The process was so easy. It was economical and the customer service was outstanding. I highly recommend them .

Plantation shutters - Malvern.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Thanks for great installation. The shutters really change the appearance of the rooms. Installation was super quick and professional. Much Appreciated.

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thank you Mike, It really did make a difference to your home and looks amazing.
From the Blinds City Team

Amazing quality for cheap prices!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

We have ordered from here twice now and about to order for a third time as we are super happy with the products, the time frame and the price!
We have the blockout roller blinds and they completely block any sunlight, black on both sides, we have big windows small short windows and full length doors and all fit perfect,super easy to install and only waited a week for both custom made orders! Not to mention the price is half of any competitors I’ve found

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thank you Josie, Great DIY install you have done and we love the way it looks.

Great price great blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

After getting quotes from local suppliers and installers we where unhappy with the cost so decided to try online my main concern was what the quality would be like but we where pleasantly surprised as they are great quality! I installed the blinds myself and we saved well over a $1000 dollars couldn't be happier

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thank you D.B, That is great news. Enjoy your new blinds.

Plantation Shutters

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2018

We chose the Australian made Plantation Shutters for our bedroom and they completely transformed the space. They are so sleek and stylish and add so much class to the space. I love how they function with ease and look amazing open or closed. We want them through-out our home.

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thank you Liz for your review. Your room is a great looking room. Enjoy from the Blinds City team

TERRIBLE SERVICE

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2018

[name removed] forced me to put a good review before even installing the shutters in which he wanted a full payment prior to installation, he promised to come install a blind in which he never installed. Plantation shutters were good and installation but failed promises again of coming to install them every week and never showed up. Made a $2,000 deposit in which he didn’t not provide me a receipt with and had never even heard of a tax invoice receipt

Comments
Blinds City Official

Sorry to hear, Please email sales@blindscity.com.au We send all receipts to email it may of gone to your junk mail. Also we would not install a blind if we should of. Please contact us as we are no... read more »

So happy with my plantation shutters

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

I couldn’t be more happier with my DIY plantation shutters. Beautifully made, fast delivery, great service & they look fantastic.

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thank You Marissa, Enjoy your new Shutters!

Love our blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

The team at Blinds City were great to work with, putting in our stunning plantation shutters, at a time to suit us and with no fuss and mess, giving us the finishing look we needed on our Victorian Terrace house.

Comments
Blinds City Official

Hi Beck, Thank you so much and those photos of the Plantation shutters look amazing, Nice room.
from the Blinds City Team

Adelaide

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Quality Product, Great People to Deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

Great people to deal with, my order was delayed due to some reason but BlindCity made sure I get it as soon as I could and also gave me $50 partial refund because of delay. Would love to order again from them.

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thank you for your kind words B. Sing. Enjoy your new blinds
From the Blinds City Team

Melbourne

• 3 comments
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Easy to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

Dealt with Pierre via the online chat function on the website. He was prompt with responses and very easy to deal with.

Comments
Blinds City Official

Hi Winston, Thank you for your review, From the Blinds City Team

Verified Customer

Great quality at a great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

I needed a couple of roller blinds for a bathroom, which were non-standard size and therefore needed to be custom. Blinds City offered the best price I could find. Their website was intuitive, and it took only a few minutes to place the order. Communication was prompt and courteous.

The blinds are millimetre-perfect, and installed with no problems. The fabric is nice, and the quality of the mechanism and chain is vastly better than the rubbish I have bought ready-made from Spotlight and Bunnings previously.

I'm very pleased, and would happily use Blinds City again.

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thank you Dave, That is a very kind and great review from you.
Much appreciated. From Blinds City Team

This will always be my number 1 selection in buying blinds.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

I have research many blinds online and found that Blinds City were not only excellent in customer service but also they were the most affordable in purchasing quality blinds and bonus free delivery. Delivery was fast and again their excellent in customer service is what made me buy blinds from this company. Matt was really helpful and patient enough with all my questions and concerns. I will definitely purchase from them again and would recommend them to anyone looking to buy blinds.

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thank you Fay for your kind review. Glad we could help you with your new blinds.
From Blinds City Team

So easy & good quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

The whole process was so easy, from selection & purchasing online, to installing ourselves. Very impressed with quality of the product, & speed of manufacture/delivery was super quick.

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thanks Ben on your review,
from Blinds City Team

Verified Customer

Fantastic communication and fantastic blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Very fast in answering any questions and happy to send out samples so that you get exactly what you need. In my case I wasn't 100% sure in what I wanted and they quickly sent out some more colours based on what my needs were. Excellent service. I ordered my blinds in two different batches and was very happy with the outcome of both orders. The first lot took longer, but it was at a very busy time of year, and they did arrive in the time that they quoted. The second was quicker than they had quoted which was brilliant.

Comments
Blinds City Official

Hi Linda, Thank you for your kind review. Glad we could help.

Spectacular service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

This has been the best investment that I have to date. The people from Blinds city was so easy to talk to. Great customer service and easy to deal with. No mucking around and great value for money. Will beat any quote. The installers were super friendly and professional. I highly recommend Blind city to anyone. Big thumbs up!!!

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thanks Jan, The Shutters look great!

Loved it and ordered more.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

The Roller Blinds were delivered super fast, were easy to fit in the window frames and length was perfect. We were very pleased and ordered Venetian blinds for our living room. Great quality and value. Just DIY!

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thank you Jane, Enjoy your new Venetians. Great job.

Excellent service and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

Thank you so much for our new Venetian blind. We ordered samples to try and match the colour of the other blinds in the house and the window we ordered for was an unusual size.
The colour we settled for was brilliant, you can't tell the difference to the blind adjacent to it and the sizing was a perfect fit. Any questions we had during the process were promptly addressed.

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thanks Susanna, That is great news. Enjoy the new blind.

1 of 3 pages