This will always be my number 1 selection in buying blinds.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

I have research many blinds online and found that Blinds City were not only excellent in customer service but also they were the most affordable in purchasing quality blinds and bonus free delivery. Delivery was fast and again their excellent in customer service is what made me buy blinds from this company. Matt was really helpful and patient enough with all my questions and concerns. I will definitely purchase from them again and would recommend them to anyone looking to buy blinds.

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thank you Fay for your kind review. Glad we could help you with your new blinds.
From Blinds City Team

So easy & good quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

The whole process was so easy, from selection & purchasing online, to installing ourselves. Very impressed with quality of the product, & speed of manufacture/delivery was super quick.

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thanks Ben on your review,
from Blinds City Team

Verified Customer

Fantastic communication and fantastic blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Very fast in answering any questions and happy to send out samples so that you get exactly what you need. In my case I wasn't 100% sure in what I wanted and they quickly sent out some more colours based on what my needs were. Excellent service. I ordered my blinds in two different batches and was very happy with the outcome of both orders. The first lot took longer, but it was at a very busy time of year, and they did arrive in the time that they quoted. The second was quicker than they had quoted which was brilliant.

Comments
Blinds City Official

Hi Linda, Thank you for your kind review. Glad we could help.

Spectacular service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

This has been the best investment that I have to date. The people from Blinds city was so easy to talk to. Great customer service and easy to deal with. No mucking around and great value for money. Will beat any quote. The installers were super friendly and professional. I highly recommend Blind city to anyone. Big thumbs up!!!

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thanks Jan, The Shutters look great!

Loved it and ordered more.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

The Roller Blinds were delivered super fast, were easy to fit in the window frames and length was perfect. We were very pleased and ordered Venetian blinds for our living room. Great quality and value. Just DIY!

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thank you Jane, Enjoy your new Venetians. Great job.

Excellent service and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

Thank you so much for our new Venetian blind. We ordered samples to try and match the colour of the other blinds in the house and the window we ordered for was an unusual size.
The colour we settled for was brilliant, you can't tell the difference to the blind adjacent to it and the sizing was a perfect fit. Any questions we had during the process were promptly addressed.

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thanks Susanna, That is great news. Enjoy the new blind.

Ulverstone

• 11 helpful votes
Private message

Great Service and Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 31, 2018

Hi purchased some blinds from blind city and I am really happy with the blinds, delivery (especially the free delivery), and assistance. I will be ordering more in due course.

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thanks Jean for your review. Glad you like the blinds and looking forward to your future order.

Verified Customer

Quality blinds and easy install

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2018

The blinds we ordered were so beautiful, amazing quality and fit perfectly. My favourite part was ordering with blinds city, it was so easy. Simply measure and they work out the rest, with lots of options like mounted inside or out and which side I wanted the cords. Great service. Will be using again.

Comments
Blinds City Official

Hi Jessica,
Thank you for your kind review. Looking forward to seeing some photos.

Fantastic Product! & it looks good too!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2018

First time I have brought on line!
Product was exactly what I wanted.
Love it!!

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thank you Ang, Great job on your install. Enjoy your new blinds.

Professional and expertly made and fitted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2018

My Plantation shutters were of the best quality I have seen. There were made expertly and fitted so well. The plantation shutters were Australian made and of the highest quality. I was accommodated as to the best time to be fitted so I wasn't inconvenienced and the price was so competitive. The shutters make so much of a difference that my rooms are lighter, brighter and look so much larger. My home looks like a display home inviting and homely..

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thank you Swooper for your kind review. We are glad that you are so happy with your shutters. Kind Regards , Blinds City Team

Incredibly Happy!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

We were meticulous with our measuring, the blinds fitted perfectly and were really easy to install. The whole online purchase process was very easy and thorough with help at hand if needed. We will most definitely use Blind City again.

Comments
Blinds City Official

Hi Pam, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you have found this a great experience. Looking forward to your next purchase. Blinds City

Exceptional product! Game changing service !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2018

Couldn’t be any more happier about my blinds .. very affordable and top notch service in impeccable time. Pierre thanks a lot for your patience and .. you were a pleasure to deal with.

Comments
Blinds City Official

Hi Matthew, Thank you for your review. Glad your happy with your new blinds.

Wonderfull

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

Since I got my plantation shutter I’m so proud of my home. Thanks to Pierre and his team for a wonderful job they did

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thank you Alfredo for your great review. We are so happy that we have made you very proud of your home with our finishing touches to your windows. Kind Regards Blinds City Team

Perfect fit and easy to install

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

The blinds were easy to order and came quickly. They were easy and quick to install and fit perfectly. I would definitely recommend and use this company again

Comments
Blinds City Official

Hi Bri, Thank you for your great review. The photos you posted looked great.

Sheer Curtains and Plantation Shutters

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2018

Pierre was very professional, knowledgeable and very easy to work with. He arrange times in the late evenings and weekends due to our busy schedules and installation looks amazing. We cannot be more happy with the excellent service from the team at Blinds City. Good service and very well priced!

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thank you Henry, Your reno and our curtains look amazing :)

EXCELLENT!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

We could not be happier with both the service and the product. BlindsCity helped us achieve the desired look with plantation shutters that complemented our reno perfectly.... at a fraction of the price the competitors quoted AND without compromising on quality. We cannot thank or recommend Pierre and the team at BlindsCity enough for helping us create the look we wanted and complete our home. It was the perfect finishing touch and looks absolutely stunning! The time and attention to detail provided during both the measure/quote and the fitting made it clear the only thing different was the price. BlindsCity exceeded our expectations, giving us an exceptional product, professional and courteous service and at a fraction of the price others had quoted. Who would've thought ordering from an interstate company would be easier and more cost effective than buying locally... Although the company is based in Victoria they have QLD based staff ready to measure, quote and fit their products. Def worth a look if you are looking for a quality product at a fraction of the price the locals charge.Thanks again!!! Will definitely be telling anyone that will listen to visit BlindsCity :-)

Comments
Blinds City Official

Hi Eslana, Thank you for your amazing review. Your reno from the images we have seen looks awesome. Great Job and glad you are really happy with our shutters in your new home.

Excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

Pierre was brilliant! We live our shutters and price was amazing ! Installation was a breeze also ! Call these guys for excellent service and product! Very happy customer here !

Comments
Blinds City Official

Hi Jade, Thank you for your feedback, the plantation shutters look amazing in your home. Thank you from Blinds City

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2017

I purchased a vertical blind from Blind City and couldn't be more happy with the quality of the product and the service I received. This was my first purchase from the Company and won't be the last.

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thank you Sharon, Happy new Year and looking forward to your future orders.

Great product and great result

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Hi,

Never left a comment - but this is real feedback (guaranteed)!

I ordered 2 roller blinds through the website. The blinds were manufactured quickly and I was kept up to date what was going on. The end product is great, especially for the price, and was a snap to install. The only real problem was that the courier company held onto the blinds for a week. A quick email to Pierre and the team had a response from the courier and I got the blinds the next day. A fantastic turn around.

James

Comments
Blinds City Official

Hi James, Thank you for your feedback. Its unfortunate that the courier companies at this time of year can get held up sometimes. Which we quickly got onto them to get it out asap. Thank you and enjoy your new blinds.
Kind Regards Pierre

Excellent service & great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Ordered Vertical Blinds online...very happy with purchase despite slight damage to track..Blind City extremely apologetic & have offered a replacement track at no extra cost..

Comments
Blinds City Official

Hi Colin,

Thank you for your feedback, It is disappointing that the track got damaged during transit, which we are replacing asap for you.
Kind regards Pierre