Great quality blinds. Amazing Job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

Very professional, great job, quality and price. Install was done in time frame with regular updates from Pierre. Thanks heaps. Looks great. Very happy.

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thank you Mark, Your house looks amazing with the new Plantation shutters.
Regards, Blinds City Team

Amazing blinds.... Thank you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2017

Blinds from blindcity is just amazing. They offered the best rate in the market and quality of the blinds looks just perfect. Couldn't be more happier to select blinds from blindcity. Wish the team successful business ahead. Thank you.

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thank you Umme , Enjoy your new blinds. They look great in your home.

Melbourne

Private message

Great customer service! Great products!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

Blindscity were great to deal with, and we are very happy with our new blinds! Very fast delivery as well. Thankyou!

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thank you Laura, It was a pleasure dealing with you and enjoy your new blinds.
Regards

Happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

Great service and our plantation blinds look fantastic. Very competitive pricing. I would highly recommend Blinds City! Pierre was lovely to deal with

Comments
Blinds City Official

Hi Jenny, Thank you for your review. That is great news you are happy with the Plantation Shutters. They do look fantastic in your home.
Regards Blinds City Team

Very happy with the end result

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

I needed outdoor pergola blinds at short notice. Found Blind City online. Pierre was prompt and came in at the cheapest price, nothing wrong with initial service. Communication between the initial sale and fitting was a little frustrating but all superceeded by the fantastic job by his fitter. Couldn't have asked for a better install and more than happy with the end result

Comments
Blinds City Official

Hi Sandra, Thank you for your review. It all looks great now and glad you are happy with it all.. In regards to Sandra Awnings we had to source custom brackets to join two Awnings together at diffe... read more »

The man with the answers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

We found pieree while looking online.

He has a very good knowledge and does not use the sale tactics that the other big companies.
" the sale ends in 2 days get in quick"

He offered the same fabric as a big company at the fraction of the cost.

Highly recommend

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thank you for your review, Glad we could save you some money and you are happy with your new blinds.
Kind Regards,

Extremely happy!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

I have been very impressed with the service given by Pierre from Blinds City. There were a couple of little "hiccups" along the way but these were outwith Pierre's control and were dealt with quickly and professionally by him. Although we are in different states the communication has been first class. No hesitation in recommending Blinds City wherever you are.

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thank you Liz, it's been great dealing with you and the plantation shutters and vertical blinds look great!

Easy Process!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

Being a Property Manager, I often need blinds ASAP. Blinds City just gets its done with professionalism and very efficient!

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thank you Frank, A pleasure working with you on all your properties.

WOW I'm impressed 10/10

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

Great communication and quick delivery. Purchasing the express custom plantation shutters with installation, I was amazed at the quality of the product and worry free installation. The website was super easy to order these custom blinds which fit the space perfectly. Coco and I love it!

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thank you! Glad we took the stress away form you with our Full Install process. Enjoy your new Shutters.

100% happy with my shutters

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2017

Went to them with a quote from diyonlineblinds for plantation shutters and they gave me a better price. Ordered and received my shutters within 3 weeks. Took me about 1:30h to install as my window is pretty large. I'm really happy with how it turned out! It transformed my room!

Comments
Blinds City Official

Hi Matthew, That is great work by you. Happy that you now can enjoy your room with the finish touches.

Verified Customer

Great Quality. Great Price.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

I purchased roller blinds, they look great and are a perfect fit. The blinds city team were very helpful, they provided me with great advice online.

Comments
Blinds City Official

Hi Ellie, thank you for your feedback. Glad we could help you and they fit perfectly for you. You can now stay warm with your blinds :)
Kind regards

Brilliant products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

Saved me thousands on plantation shutters. Quality of product was excellent. Efficient and honest. Thanks guys. Extremely helpful and not pushy in sales tactics.

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thank you Tarek, glad we could help you save and your happy with your new Shutters! Enjoy.
Kind regards

Poor Customer Service, Bullies... look elsewhere

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

I am reposting a review I originally posted several weeks ago after making my Blind City review. I was bullied into removing my original 1 star review by the business, having received a number of emails about removing it that said (direct quote) 'you have 24 hours to remove your review'. At this time the business was processing my order for blinds and plantation shutters and I was extremely concerned that the product I was going to receive would be affected if I did not remove the review so I did so.

I originally contacted Blinds City with a competitors quote. I emailed this to them and said the following 'I have a competitors quote however your colour options are better and you have colours for plantation shutters that they do not offer, can you match this quote with those colours?'' The reply I got to this was 'definitely! we can BEAT it'. We emailed back and fourth a number of times. I screen shot in the quote I received, at which time the admin said not a problem and told me how to process my order. My new house was due to be completed in a number of weeks and so I had no time to waste with processing the order. I processed it online as I had been instructed, to commit to the buy and then they would update the total price. After committing to the sale I get an email saying that 'the colour you have selected is more expensive, and that the competitor charges delivery for which we do not so we have to increase the price'. I was a annoyed at this point having spent several days going back and fourth and wasting a whole lot of time. I could not have made my original email more clear and yet the staff rather than acknowledging their mistake, that they had committed to something they possibly shouldn't have, continued to deny what was written in plain old english and said that the 'colours were different' etc etc. Please let me know this was for the plantation shutters - for which are all listed as the same price per square metre on their website. I advised the staff to cancel the order, to which I continued to recieve emails saying 'why' and essentially telling me I was wrong that their prices were better etc. etc. At the end of the day what I can say is that the staff i was dealing with were rude, condescending and unable to admit their own faults. All they would have had to do was have said 'look, we didnt notice you asked for different colours that what the competitor was quoting at the time of saying we would accept the price, our mistake' for me to be happy with it. They also made me feel like the nearly $3000 sale was of less value because I chose the interest free Zip Money offer. I'm sorry but if you dont want customers to choose an interest free option, do not offer it. A sale is a sale. And a $3000 sale is a decent one at that. At this time I decided I would accept their price and process the order because I truly could not be bothered fighting with them anymore, nor could I afford to waste more time after wasting several days going back and fourth with them. I processed the order and submitted my product review.

I would say the following to anyone who is a potential Blinds City customer: go elsewhere. iseekblinds and blindsonline have better original pricing and a lot better customer service. I have since ordered another $2k of roman blands with iseekblinds. I still have over a half a house of window furnishings to buy and I will not go anywhere near Blinds City again. I know that they will respond to this review and once again not admit their fault, try and lie and show that it was all my fault... They seemed to have a huge problem with me not wanting to talk over the phone when things started turning pear shaped. I advised them i work full time, run a business and have young children and simply do not have the time. That is largely why i decided to purchase ONLINE and prefer to correspond by email, if i wanted to talk to someone I would have gone into a store and bought in person. Online and email is convenient for my lifestyle. I am glad I did so so that I have the proof to show friends and family the way I was treated so they don't make the same mistake that I did. For my parents who are currently building a house and looking for plantation shutters to the value of nearly $10k and who had ordered samples from Blinds City, I couldn't be happier that I had this experience to save them the time and hassle.

Comments
Blinds City Official

Hi Tina and the public looking at this review. Happy to keep this review so everyone can see my response below and see our side. So for the first part, Tina had initially written a 1 star revie... read more »

Very happy with plantation shutters

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

Purchased timber plantation shutters and i couldn't be happier, excellent service very easy install and great quality. Will definitely be back

Comments
Blinds City Official

Thank you Russell, We are glad you are very happy with your Plantation Shutters. Enjoy and we look forward to doing more for you.

Great blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

The blinds city team came to install the plantation shutters that I found on their site. Before ordering them I also had great advice from Pierre that helped me find the right material for my plantation shutters.

Comments
Blinds City Official

HI Pablo, Thank you for your feedback. Enjoy your new Plantation Shutters.

Fantastic Service & Price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2016

We needed blinds installed within 5 days and Blinds City were more than according. They provided an incredibly professional, efficient and friendly service and went above and beyond to ensure we were happy with the outcome. They arrange a local installer for us and it was all such an easy process. We could not have been happier and the blinds look fantastic and the price was incredible. We could not recommend them highly enough and would have no hesitation in using them again.

Comments
Blinds City Official

Hi Emma,
Thank you for the great review. We are happy we could get the express blinds installed for you and look forward to doing your next project. - The Blinds City Team

Blinds City is the best!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2016

I was worried that the blinds would not fit into the existing brackets, they fitted like a glove! We ordered 10 blinds from you and the hardest part was unwrapping them, but that was a good thing as they were shipped great!! we had them all unwrapped, up and done within a half an hour!!

The best!!

Comments
Blinds City Official

Hi Ann,
We are glad that the whole process end to end was a great experience for you. We are really focused on making sure the customer experience is a good one. - Blinds City Team

Wow, great service and price to match with that :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2016

I recently built my first home after many years of hard work. My wife and I wanted to install beautiful Romans blinds for our living and master bedroom. We chose Roman blinds for the reason that our hotel abroad our honeymoon in Dubai had them, and they looked amazing and elegant in our hotel room. We stumbled upon Blinds City through a referral from a friend of ours who purchased a lovely brown coloured Roller blinds for her dinning room from Blinds City. She told us we could save up to 80% off. We looked no further and checked out their website to price match other blind companies. Not only did we save close to $3000 on our total price, they also offered free delivery and 5 years warranty on our purchase. They even offered to connect with us a local blinds installer who came around to fully measure and install our blinds professionally. This was a massive relief as I'm not good with DIY installation and handyman work. The team at Blinds City were very professional, understanding and treated us very well indeed. We are currently in the process of putting up plantation shutters for our kitchen and they sent us a sample pack that we chose from their website via post swiftly. I highly recommend to do business with Blinds City and I wish them all the best with their business.

Comments
Blinds City Official

Hi Jason,
Thank you for such kind words, We are happy that we could meet your requirements and look forward to completing your whole home.
- Blinds City Team

Wow Saved Heaps On Planation Shutters

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2016

I got a 3 quotes from other Blind companies and found them all to be around the same price give or take $200-$500, Then I got a quote from Blinds City and found for the same product I saved over 25%. I rang them up to ask them questions as I thought it was too good to be true but the price was correct. I never shop online due to the fear of making mistakes but they explained that all I had to do was pick a colour and an installer would come back out and remeasure the windows. They sent me some colour samples with 3 a few days. Once I ordered the Plantation Shutters I got a phone call within 2 days from the installer, he came out and he went through each window in detail and measured correctly, I even added 3 more windows, 7 weeks later the Plantation Shutters where installed and I couldn't be happier. Thank you Blinds City

Comments
Blinds City Official

Hi Smalara, Thank you for taking the time to write us fantastic feedback. We are happy that you had a great experience in our new full service process of buying plantation shutters with us online ... read more »