Good quality

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

Very happy, good quality, looks great. just make sure you get the colour right as they differ from what the PC screen shows....maybe ask for a sample first? Took two weeks to make and deliver to Brisbane. I them found helpful with telephone advise.

Wouldn't use this company

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

We ordered blinds from blinds online and they turned up a different colour as what was displayed. Be careful when picking colours. Also all of their block out blinds were crooked. We emailed them about our issue and the response given was "that it is an order of the internet of course they will be different colours to what is displayed". No resolution on crooked blinds either. I'd just spend the money with another company.

Verified Customer

Good but not without issues

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

Ordered 4 vertical blinds and two sets of bay window blinds so 10 in total ,

only had problems with one blind which jammed on the rotator, I rang them and the person said just force it to roll and it should re-align , this made it worse and was un-useable - made a crunching sound so had to send back

I rang them and after they never rang back I said I need to organise a return which they organised a courier to pick up.

Took two weeks to get the blind back with interstate delivery, I had to ring them to find out the status of the blind
and they shipped it the following business days

My only other issue was when I rang about measuring up bay windows no one returned my call, they sent me a guide but very vague as only had end point to measure the angle and no start point which was confusing (my recess meets at angle) sent photos but no response

Overall the blinds appear good quality /value for money, about half the price I got quoted by a popular large blind supplier

I'd suggest you have to be somewhat handy to make sure you measure and install correctly but is quite easy if you have straight forward square recess windows, I found that the blinds only close smooth if they are rotated sideways ie not in shutout mode.

Also found it frustrating there was no printout of instructions to install , you can only access it online which is fine if you print it out but can annoy you when your trying to install and look at phone same time , after spending over 1300 one a4 piece of paper would have been appreciated

A few hiccups but the price offsets the inconvenience , just make sure your measurements are spot on and you shouldn't have any dramas, I was lucky I had previous blinds to compare with

Simple Job Made Difficult-Very Poor Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

Simple job made difficult. I don't usually leave negative reviews but felt this needs to be done.
We only purchased a single roller blind to replace an existing one. Following the instructions via the website we measured up the blind needed (also compared to the roller blind being replaced, exactly the same measurement).
The blind was delivered on time, that service was great.
In installation of the roller blind we noticed that it was short of the length asked for. Triple checked this to make sure we were not in the wrong. Then compared to t
he roller blind to be replaced, confirming this was the case. Notified the company of the mistake with pictures as asked. Taking two days between each email reply. They agreed the roller blind was cut short and decided to redo and send out the correctly sized blind. Happy days.
We received the second blind. This was also cut short. Not as short as the first blind but still short of the desired length. Emailing this error occurred again with a two day delay between each correspondence. They then decided to blame the error on our measurements. This is after admitting the mistake first time around, and replacing the first blind. To then blame our measurements and installation process after following the process given by them online and us replicating the the placement of the old blind that was supposed to be replaced. If it was our error why replace the first blind? If we had received the blind either the first or second time at the exact length as requested then this issue would not have happened.
blindsonline refused to give a refund or a third cut roller blind.
We are out of pocket $175 and have to dispose of 2 x incorrectly cut roller blinds.
Terrible customer service
The quality of the blind looked great just not what we asked for twice

Since then we have ordered the blind with an competitor and had no problems the product.

Comments
Blinds Online Official

Hi Larry,

I'm so sorry you've had this experience with us. If you'd like to send me through your order number I'll get this sorted.

Kind regards,

Terri

Great blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Great quality blinds which came to us very quickly.Customer service was first rate.This is our third lot of blinds from Blinds on line,cant rate them highly enough.

• 1 answer

Verified Customer

Fits the requirement

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

We needed some nice standard size blockout Roman Blinds for our new bedrooms before some guests came to stay. My wife found the style she wanted at Blinds Online at a reasonable price. Fit was great, installation was very simple. Happy with the product we chose!

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

Service was exceptional and the blind fit in perfectly. Much cheaper than quotes elsewhere. Very happy customer will be ordering more.

Great product and excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

Wasn't sure what to expect but was pleasantly surprised by a great product and perfect fit. Thanks and please keep up the good work.

• 1 helpful vote

Excellent after sales Customer Care

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

Quoting and order process is so fantastic and easy - followed the steps and measured by the instructions. Purchased blinds for our new home (whole house of window furnishings) and order was despatched and arrived promptly via courier (I live in remote NT) and things usually take a long time to get to us, so I was pleasantly surprised. Order was perfect and as ordered - when we installed them on site everything was easy to install. All the rooms blinds were labelled so I was able to just lay them out in each room and get straight to putting t hem up. They really finished off the look of the house. 6 months down the track we had a small issue with the winder on one of the vertical blinds. I contacted blinds online and explained the situation and the remote location of the house and one of their team members promptly sent out a replacement track for us. Nothing was too much trouble. Was really fantastic to receive such great service and positive attitude when dealing with the blinds online team.

• 1 comment
  • 8 answers
  • 38 helpful votes

Perfect fit.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

I bought a 2.4m wide blind and it arrived really quickly. The whole ordering process was easy. The blind fitted perfectly and looks absolutely great. I damaged it a bit myself (due to mounting it too close to an opening, sliding window) and asked Blinds Online if it was possible to repair. They replied very quickly, but repair was not possible, but they offered to remake it at half-price. It's not bad enough to go this far, but their service is excellent. Highly recommended.

To those of you who have criticised Blinds Online, I can only say you are responsible for your own errors and should not be trying to get something for nothing.

Totally Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2017

We have had our motorized roller blinds for three months and could not be happier. As with so many dyi jobs, installing the first one was a learning experience, but when I phoned Blinds Online for clarification about fitting the motor, they were really helpful...and from then on it was easy. For anyone with a little dyi ability, this is definitely the way to go. My son also bought blinds from Blinds Online and had the same positive experience!

Melbourne, Vic

• 3 helpful votes

Wonderful Service, Great Product, Good Value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2017

So far I've purchased several Roman Blinds that I'm very pleased with. Unfortunately one of the blinds arrived with an unsightly horizontal crease due to the way it was packaged I suspect, which was immediately replaced once I notified the company, no questions asked, merely proof via an image of the discrepancy.

I plan on purchasing the Honeycomb Blinds in the near future and considering the value and savings in comparison to other companies, I'll eventually fit all my windows with blinds from Blinds Online - they really are that good, in my opinion...

• 3 comments
  • 1 helpful vote

Beware, beware, beware

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

After spending over $300 for 2 blinds we ended up with nothing, they are only fit for the bin.
I am a registered builder and most of my job is measuring up, but apparently not good enough for this terrible company, the tracks arrived separately, one being too long which we paid to have shortened and both blinds, when they arrived !. were the wrong length.
After lengthy phone calls we were told to return one of each blade with the correct size written on them for a replacement.(RUBBISH)
After waiting 2 weeks we received a message (not even po
lite enough to phone us) stating that our calculations were wrong and they would make us more blinds with a discount of 50%, this company is a joke and anyone who deals with them has my sympathy, so with over $300 dollars down the drain we have now gone with a reputable company.

June 9th 2017 Update: Never did get the replacements

Sent back the information and two blades with measurements written on as requested waited a couple of weeks before we got a reply asking if we had a good weekend and telling us they had decided not to replace the blinds unless we paid another 50 percent of the original cost which by the way was never refunded. We have learnt a lesson with this terrible company I should have read their feedback before making my purchase, I only hope the people reading this do.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Blinds Online Official

Hi Peter, In order to determine just what went wrong with your order, we needed the oportunity to double check what was produced, hence us requesting you send the blades back to us (at our cost). ... read more »

As always a load of rubbish you just want more money ,by reading your other feedback this is how you run your business ,we gave you the measments on the blades that you asked us to return we dealt ... read more »

Blinds Online Official

Hi again, we do not just want more money. We've said again and again that we'd like to help, but we can't without you sending through the measurements. Again, we can't help you, if you don't co-o... read more »

Coloured Prints Roller Blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2017

I ordered 2 roller blinds and really happy the only company that seem to supply different colours and textures, the order process was easy and they arrived earlier than I thought - well done

• 2 helpful votes

Outstanding Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

I bought my blinds 2 1/2 years ago and when I had an issue with one of my blinds, I contacted Blinds Online. I couldn't be happier with the service provided. Outstanding friendly and communicative emails and telephone calls providing me with updates all the way. Sandra from Blinds Online made this process very seamless and was a pleasure to deal with her friendly and helpful assistance. Well done Blinds Online!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Melbourne

• 2 comments
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

Great value and customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 25, 2017

Just finished to install one of the blinds I've ordered (which tool less than 10 minutes) and I am very pleased with the quality, ease of install and accuracy on measurements.
I dealt with customer service both on phone and email and their service and reply was great and very quick.
Highly recommend Blinds Online.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Good looking blinds and easy to install

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

Ordered my blinds from blinds online. They were prompt in sending out samples for free. Once I decided and ordered my selections it was a very easy process online. The blinds arrived well packaged with all parts for asembly. I am not a handyman and was also alone but managed to put them up by myself with little effort.
They make a big difference to the place offering security as well as improving the look of the newly built house.
For the bathrooms as the windows were already tinted I opted for the cheaper off the shelf blinds from the hardw
are store. Whilst they do the job you can tell the difference between off the shelf and custom made blinds such as those supplied by Blinds Online. The blinds online product has no ripples in the material and the blinds glide smoothly up and down whereas the off the shelf ones have ripples in the material and are not as smooth and easy to operate.
I would recommend blinds online to anyone who wants a quality product to suit their colour and design tastes. I particularly like the panel glide blinds. They look a lot better than the standard vertical blinds most people go for. The double roller blinds are also a great idea. They offer security during the day allowing you to still see out and at night the addition of the blockout blind would also help with insulation in colder weather.

Great product & service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2017

Very pleased with our blinds,from the user friendly web page to punctual delivery to excellent after sales service.Thank you the team at Blindsonline.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2017

Wonderful service from Blinds Online. Exactly as ordered and look fantastic. From the moment of ordering, the whole process was seamless.

1 of 15 pages

Are there any reviews in Plantation shutter?

Sue S asked on Aug 05, 2017

Answer this

Hi Sue,

Thanks for your question.

I've had a look through the reviews and found the following:

Teaswizzler
Perth
2 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2015
We were very happy with the ongoing communication, timeliness of production and the price of a range of products, including shutters, PVC blinds and curtains. They answered several questions patiently via email. We paid a handyman to install them, and overall saved a lot of money compared to the quotes from the blind and cutain companies.
2 people found this helpful.

Steve and Michele
Steve and Michele

Excellent Product Excellent Customer Service
5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2016
We Recently purchased shutters and vertical Blinds form this company. We were very impressed with the customer service...every one including the gentleman who did the measure and install for the shutters were very professional...and you delivered on time..and we are very happy with the shutters and blinds. We will recommend your company to everyone...It was a pleasure to do business with this company

adrienne

Insulate roller shutters were a fantastic improvement to my home, well worth the investment
5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2016
very happy with amazing electronic roller shutters, fantastic insulation for windows for light, heat , sound and storm protection, the company were brilliant with a local rep who had great knowledge about his product. Didn't just want to sell something, gave us ideas about what combination would save money, and what to think about before signing anything.

we have has guests ask about the shutters, which has made a huge difference to a room we could not use all the time

(There may be more on there, I did a 'ctrl+f' and searched for the word Shutter.

I hope this helps.

Hi we are wanting to order a blind to cover a sliding door. When i initially looked on your website you had an option of a linking system so you could essentially split the blind and operate them separately. Do you still have this option available?

Matt Raymond asked on Jul 02, 2017

Hi there, we are interested in having a curatin made, do you supply the track as well? If we decide on rod instead, do you supply that? I just couldnt see it on your website, many thanks :-)

Yvonne asked on Jul 01, 2017

Answer this

Hi and thanks for your query.

We only supply the curtains, not supply rods or tracks. They can usually be sourced locally from a fabric or curtain manufacturer. We find they don't travel well via Freight Companies unfortunately, so we've stopped supplying them.

See all 75 questions about Blinds Online