Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2018

Perfection from start to finish!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

The house build was managed to absolute perfection and the workmanship quality was far beyond expectations. My supervisor James had the construction ticking over like clockwork, and whenever a issue was spotted it was resolved very quickly and without any hesitation. If anyone is looking for a quality home builder then you should absolutely put Blueprint Homes on the top of your list...

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2018

Amazing! From Day 1 to the Finish..

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Every step of this build was supported by the fantastic Team at Blueprint to high quality service and Standards. My new home is amazing and I can’t Thank or speak highly enough of the Blueprint Team.
Our Sales Representative went above and beyond his duties to ensure every moment was memorable and completed to the highest standards, his knowledge of all aspect of the build and communication was second class to none.
Our Construction Supervisor and Client Liaison were again fantastic to work with, nothing of low quality was accepted by our Supervisor and any small concerns were amended in a timely matter to match the high quality of his completed home. This was always communicated promptly and in good detail by our Liaison, so we had a step by step understanding of what was happening at various stages of our home. It was also really reassuring to know she was contactable at any time to ask for any further information.

I have and will continue to recommend Blueprint and the Team to all!

Comments
Blueprint Homes Official

Hi Chloe, Thank you for sharing your feedback on your home building experience and 5-star review! We are so pleased to hear you are happy with the quality of workmanship and level of customer servi... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2018

Very satisfied from start to end!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Everything was well managed and everyone was so pleasant to work with from the start. My husband and I were very satisfied with the quality of build and were impressed with the workmanship. All our queries were responded very quickly. Even when we had issues, all was resolved very efficiently. It has been a very fantastic experience building with Blueprint.

Comments
Blueprint Homes Official

Hi Jeyavarthna, Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you found the building journey with our team. We are so delighted to hear you enjoyed the experience and are happy with the level of... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2011

We Love Our New Home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

All aspects of our dealing with Blueprint Homes was amazing, from the salesman that sold us the house, to our supervisor and everybody in between.
Communication from Sonya was on point we knew exactly what was going on at all times.
The quality of the workmanship is above and beyond our expectations, build time was on track through out the entire build there were no delays it was scheduled like well oiled machine.
We love our new home.

Comments
Blueprint Homes Official

Hi Johannes, Thank you for your 5-star review! We are so delighted to hear you enjoyed your building journey with our team and are happy with the quality of construction. We will pass your feedback... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2019

Thanks so much Blueprint Homes!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

My partner and I have only just hit the construction stage and so far Blueprint have been amazing! Our Sales Consultant Shannon has just been super amazing to us and has always been there to answer any questions we have whether great or small and has talked us through every step of the way, which made us feel super comfortable too. He altered the house plans to fit us once he listened to what we were after and came back with a perfect floor plan. We can’t thank Shannon enough and also a big thanks to Ruth, Jamie & Candice at Blueprint Homes, Kristy- Settlement Agent also Mark & Danielle from In Reach Finance (just naming a few). Each kept us up to date with what was happening and were happy to help with anything! The communication from Blueprint Homes was amazing and is one of the big reasons why we chose to build with them. We can’t wait to proceed with the construction stage-especially because everything has been super smooth so far- and will update once handover is completed. Thanks Blueprint Homes for everything so far!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Blueprint Homes Official

Thanks for your positive feedback Kassy! Great to hear you are loving your building journey with our team. We will certainly pass your kind words to Shannon and everyone you mention. We can’t wait ... read more »

Best Builders in Perth - amazing experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

We had a great experience throughout the whole process from beginning through to the end (keys handover). Especially after having a terrible experience with Wow homes, we did our research and came across Blueprint Homes.Our special thanks to Fil who convinced and assured us that we are in good hands this time. We gave him a budget and he worked it around it. Throughout the process Our questions and enquires were responded on a timely and professional manner. A big thank you to everyone at Blueprint Homes to name a few Fil, Jaime, Ruth, Nicole, Paul (site supervisor) Vicky-settlement agent,Clair-Inreach Finance and others. Our first home in Australia and we are living our dream.The quality of workmanship is outstanding and we couldn't be happier with the outcome.. just for our mental peace we had to outsource a Building Officer to inspect our house and he couldn’t find any faults with house except few minor things but it was fixed straight away. We did not have any issues with Blueprint Homes during or after the building process.The final cost compared to our estimated cost was very close. The whole process was seamless and well organised. we can’t thank them enough for the service they have provided us. We definitely recommend Blueprint Homes.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Blueprint Homes Official

Hi Sherl, Thank you for taking the time to write your review and congratulations on your first new home in Australia! We are so delighted to hear you found the whole building journey from start to ... read more »

Fantastic Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

The build was very well managed and the workmanship and build quality was excellent. Communication was excellent, as Sonya communicated with us every step of the way and answered any queries we had promptly. The build was completed a lot quicker than anticipated, especially as it was over winter, and we couldn't be happier with the end result and service we received!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Blueprint Homes Official

Hi Brooke, Thank you for sharing your feedback about your new home build and 5-star review! We will be sure to pass along your comments to Sonya and our team. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Really is Better Building with Blueprint Homes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

The build was managed very well and they are giving me weekly update on the on-going build / construction.
Excellent workmanship, from tiles, benchtops, carpentry,many more to mention, I say from the floor up to the roof.
Issues were handled very well through email, by phone or talking to the site supervisor.
The price is worth it. Never felt more happy when we saw the inside during the house inspection.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Blueprint Homes Official

Congratulations on your new home Ramon and thank you for your kind words and 5-star review! Our very best wishes to you and your family in settling in and making it your own. Enjoy!

Sydney

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2018

Best customer service ever experienced!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2018

Outstanding work and excellent customer services! As our family is currently living in NSW but building in WA, supposed to be a big problem for us, but team handled well all went smoothly also a lot quicker than we expected. Great thanks to Brett, Jamie, Eden, Sonya, Ruth, Peter and Deborah, Every person we have met from Blueprint team are so nice, so patient and walk us through professionally. Great experience for us, thanks for making our dreams coming true!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Blueprint Homes Official

Thank you Howard for sharing your building experience with our team and 5-star review! We are so pleased you found your build stress free and enjoyable. We will certainly pass along your feedback t... read more »

GLENDALOUGH

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2018

Will still build with them in the future

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

The pre-sales was a breeze, our consultant, Dean was very pro-active and very helpful in finding the right land for us. During those times, we do not have our own transport yet but he took us on his own car to check the prospective lands. He was also very supportive and considerate during the design stage catering to amenities we would like to have. He has shared valuable insights in the conceptualization of the house plan. Construction went smoothly and on-schedule. The ladies (Jaimie,Jenny and Nicky) and construction supervisor (Scott) we have worked with were pleasant and accommodating to our queries. Kudos to Nicky who went out our her way to get conduits added on the walls while construction is under way, add to that the $1000 variation fee has been waived. We were over the moon to see our dream house, our first property in Australia, becoming a reality.

I would like to take this opportunity to mention a few hiccups along the way, this is not to pick on the people involved but rather to improve the process so future customers will not experience the same, besides one of its brand promises is to make the building journey as stress-free as possible. So here it goes, firstly, the finance process was not a smooth as I expect it to be - 1) The conditions of the bank loan, the LMI for instance, was not explained thoroughly to us 2) variation not being accounted for the loan amount to the bank, I ended up paying it in cash - it was a small amount (as pointed out by the Finance Agent) but still it stressed me during the holidays last year. I found the finance agent rather unfriendly and offensive (could be his personality, I do not know). Secondly, the PPA conditions were not extensively explained giving us a shock that we are responsible for checking if we have a communications pit available. I reckon it was also a shortcoming on our part but since we have zero experience in building,we expect that the land is checked when it was offered to us. Thirdly, misinformation on the inclusion of a kitchen cupboard - all the while when we were discussing the house plan I thought there was an overhead cupboard included only to find out that there is none - only during the signing off of the final house plan. I had to let it go since the loan has already been approved by the bank and I have to pay an additional $2,000+++ should I push to have very small overboard cupboard installed. And lastly, during the last weeks of construction when we visited site, we still saw the excess bricks piled up in front of the house so I quickly emailed that we wish to keep them only to receive a response the following day advising that the bricks have been collected already. I asked why were we not notified during the last progress update, I was told that site clearing was not part of the progress update and that it was owner's responsibility to inform if they wish to keep the excess bricks ahead of time. It was frustrating since it was part of what we paid and an email notice of site being cleared would have mitigated the issue. Also, I do not think it would be too much of a hassle to return the bricks to site since clearing happened just a a couple of hours ago after my email was responded.

Despite the above, overall, our first building experience was pleasant. I have recommended Blueprint to my friend whose house now on construction stage and to another friend now being assisted to secure her preferred land. Given the opportunity to build in the future, I will still go to Blueprint Homes (just hope by they fixed their referral rewards system soon).

Thank you Blueprint Homes.

- ANA

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Blueprint Homes Official

Hi Ana, Thank you for your feedback on your building journey with us and 5-star review. We are delighted to hear you found the construction stage of your build went smoothly and as planned. We will... read more »

Absolutely excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

The build was managed well, Sonya and Paul were happy to answer any questions I had in a timely and professional manner. The quality of my home is outstanding and I couldn't be happier with how the house looks. I didn't have any issues with Blueprint before, during, or after the building process from the initial meeting in a display home to key handover. The final cost compared to my estimated cost was really close.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Blueprint Homes Official

Hi Savannah, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and 5 star review! Our team is so happy to hear you enjoyed the entire building journey from start to finish. We will certainly pass on your... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2018

Great experience and lovely home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

We had a really good experience throughout the whole process from sales through to completion. Communication was excellent, all questions were answered quickly and we had the feeling of being helped along all the way. Blueprint have very nice selections and it was possible to build a good spec home for a reasonable price. Any minor issues were resolved quickly and its a testament to Blueprint's professionalism and efficiency that they are able to manage the construction of a home in such an efficient and smooth manner. The workmanship of the finished house is excellent and we couldn't be happier!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Blueprint Homes Official

Hi Ryan, Thank you for your kind feedback and 5 star review. We will certainly pass your comments along to our team. We are delighted to hear you had an enjoyable building journey from start to fin... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Trust worthy builders

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

I always try and stay sharp because I have heard many bad stories with builders who rip off customers in the name of variation. But not in case of Blueprint Homes. They were very professional and an exact cost officer build was achieved. I do feel that the house could be priced a bit better. But the quality of workmanship and the internal products used (BPH standard range) itself is of great quality. I would definitely recommend BPH.

As a part of Building, some things I was not happy about:
1. Clipsal (Does electrical work at your home -
BPH Sub contracts) The quality of plastic switches on a very professionally and beautifully built home looks very cheap. Blueprints as a part of standard contract should mandate the standard range, as a part of inclusion to a good quality one, (the way they do for plumbing items). The over pricing and minor improvements will cost you triple the price if you choose to go a better quality one. Blueprint Homes must look into this. As a customer either have to go with a poor quality or choose to rinse off pocket for a better quality. Every other stuff to choose with Clipsal range is a pocket rip off.

2. Some of the mandatory cost, like for eg. mandrel testing which is a requirement; must be included in the cost of contract. What happens is upcoming mandatory costs that a new home owner due to lack of building knowledge would never think of any other cost other than the one mentioned into the contract, but then it comes as a surprise. All the upcoming mandatory costs during or post building construction must be made aware to the customer, specially one on a tight budget.

3. Other than that, there is nothing to complain. Very professional experience. Up to date construction information. Very flexible builders. They will never find a reason to charge you at every opportunity, instead they are very supportive and guide you through the process.

4. One of the supervisors also helped us reduce our storm water cost and saved a bit of money.

All the comments noted are not in a negative aspect but where BPH certainly have space for improvement and be the market leaders if addressed proactively.

If I build my home again, it will certainly be no other than BPH (BluePrint Homes)

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Blueprint Homes Official

Hi Nazim, Thank you for sharing your feedback and 5 star review. We are glad to hear you are happy with the level of support and service you received and the overall quality of workmanship on your ... read more »

Pertg

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2018

Great service, quality build!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

Everything from the management, customer service and communication was great. We never ran into any major problems and the small concerns were rectified or answered quickly and professionally. The quality of the build was as expected and the price was fair. We feel satisfied we have a solid house to last us many years that shouldn’t give us any grief. The cost was finalized before we started and nothing changed from there.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Blueprint Homes Official

Thanks for your feedback Arron and 5 star review! We are so happy to hear your building journey from start to finish with our team was a smooth one and met your expectations. We hope you enjoy many happy years ahead in your new home.

Highly Recommend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

From the beginning our experience with Blueprint was a positive one. Our Design Consultant Roger Fenwick was our first port of contact and was very professional and informative but without the polished salesman lines that you would expect which was great.
The quality of our build has been great and the finishes, along with the fixtures and fittings are not to be faulted. Nicky was our construction support person and I can see why Blueprint win so many customer service awards. We had James as our construction supervisor who had every aspect covered and kept the ball rolling which really helped us get in ahead of schedule in the end.
Great Job!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Blueprint Homes Official

Hi Martin, Thank you for sharing your building experience with us and your 5 star review! We will be certain to pass along your feedback especially to Roger, Nicky, James and our tradespeople. Than... read more »

Our Dream Home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Blueprint homes created the home of our dreams. Right from the very beginning, we went into the Balcatta office and we were greeted with a friendly welcome. At this stage, we were just looking around to get an idea of what was required from us and thought we would speak to blueprint homes as we had heard good things. Enov Partington met with us and immediately made a fantastic first impression. We made it very clear that we weren’t ready to make any big decisions and Enov understood this and let us browse the showroom and made us feel comfortable with taking our time. After speaking with another 2 building companies we made the easy decision to chose blueprint homes to build our home. Enov really listened to what we wanted and designed our dream home in the perfect location. The construction process started very quickly and throughout the entire build, blueprint homes was professional and quick to respond to all our emails. They made the whole process feel seemless and well organised and we can’t thank them enough for the service they have provided us. The whole process has been a pleasurable experience and it’s all thanks to the brilliant team at blueprint homes.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Blueprint Homes Official

Thank you so much Ashley for sharing your experience with our team. We will certainly pass along your comments to all involved. It was an absolute pleasure to be part of your first building journey... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Great Job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

In our experience everything went to plan. From starting with Dean Carroll, he listened to all our ideas and put all our needs to planning. Moving on to Eden who did a great job however made so small errors with pre-start requirements, Sonya communicated well throughout the construction process and also allowing us to make some last minute changes which were important to us. Throughout our building journey we regularly dealt with Debs who we found to be a great face for Blue Print Homes

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Blueprint Homes Official

Hi Paul, Thank you for sharing you positive experience with us. We will certainly forward your comments to everyone involved. Our team enjoyed working with you throughout the building process to ma... read more »

Love the house!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2018

The house is beautiful and the workmanship is great. The construction manager Peter did an exceptional job and made sure all was done in a good time frame. There were some issues with miscommunication between departments and with the pre-start consultation, but it all worked out in the end. The final cost was very spot on. We love Blueprint Homes but wish the pre-start went a bit smoother.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Blueprint Homes Official

Thank you for sharing your building experience with us Susanne! We will certainly pass along your feedback to Peter and our wider team. We are pleased to hear any miscommunication was resolved and ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Dream home made real!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

Working with Blueprint proved that not all the comments we hear about problems on building a house is true. From the very knowledgeable design and sales, to the technical support during pre-start and construction, up to the execution onsite, it was well and truly one of the best experience we had. Our thanks goes to Michael Win for the excellent design and advises, Candice Costello for her support during pre-start, Holley Tansley and Sonya Fahie for constant updates and coordination, our site supervisor James for looking after the works and making sure the workmanship is second to none and from the support of all the other Blueprint staff from accounts to admin.
This home will hold a lot of our family memories for many years to come.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Blueprint Homes Official

Thank you so much for your comments Raser. We will certainly forward your feedback to everyone involved - they will be so pleased. It was an absolute pleasure for our team to be involved in your fi... read more »

Warwick

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2018

Looking forward to moving in , still a lot of work to put the finishing touches on .

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

Every thing about the build was done well and professional . Blue print had a good quality selection of products to choose from . My house was not built off a common plan it started with a blank piece of paper and my dream , blue print made my dream home a reality and fit it on a 513 sqm block . Any issues that were found were fixed straight away , the staff I dealt with from start to finish were very helpful , friendly and professional , it was a great experience . Thank you blue print homes .

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Blueprint Homes Official

We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed the entire building experience from start to finish Rodney. We will ensure your feedback is forwarded to everyone on our team involved with your build. We wish... read more »

1 of 4 pages

We built with Blueprint in 2008. 10 years on and the ceilings throughout the house are all bowed and splitting. Does anyone have an idea of their structural guarantees from 10 years ago? I cant find anything in our paperwork

Trish T asked on Jun 20, 2018

Hello Trish,
If you could please kindly contact the Blueprint Homes office on 6241 4888 we will organise to inspect your home for you as soon as possible.
The Blueprint Homes Team.

Can you please advice how many years of structural warranty blueprint provided those who signed the contract before 2016. I guess it was 25 years structural warranty. I am looking for proof. After building completion this year 2016 april, they are saying 7 years warranty only provide. But i do remember Home group WA provide only 7 years. Redink transferable 25 years. suddenly blueprint changed the warranty terms. Would like to investigate and put forward the case to HIA and relevant authority .

ken asked on May 06, 2016

Hi Ken,
It would be appreciated if you could please contact our office on 6241 4888 regarding the period of structural warranty for your home. Our team would be more than happy to look into this for you.
The Blueprint Homes Team

Your sales ref already talked to your management. Answer was negative. I am happy to discuss directly with upper management and hope i dont have to go further to legal steps . your job reference no: 14451b

We understand that any defects usually noticeable with 12 months period ( settlement period) , but 25 years warranty give us peace of mind , that's why we declined other builder who was giving us 7 years warranty offer during contract signing stage.

Moreover our third party inspection report ( jims building inspection) shows minor indication of long hair line cracks on slab (At this stage not a major issue, but easily noticeable ). that's another reason i need to get 25 years structural compliance warranty certs.

When we browsed during builder selection- Celebration homes, Redink, Blueprint were giving 25 years warranty whereas Home Group WA was 7 years (min warranty requirements from HIA) . Why Blueprint drop there quality assurance standards from 25 years to 7 years recently.

When i signed the contract, it was 25 years and thats what i expect to get to be covered.

BE AWARE
Blueprint provide 7 yrs structural warranty only recently whereas other few builder provide 25 yrs structural warranty , which will give peace of mind

Hi,my home was built through blueprint construction in 2008 in wellard I am the second owner of house ,we bought in 2013 in summer ,late in winter when it's heavy rain we found from base of between garage wall and theater (attached )wall water leaking ,we don't know clue where is water coming and it's even in the middle,the owner didn't tell us ,so upset when winter seing that case. I heard building has 20/25 warranty?We don't know anything about building policy that's why we bought built house ,very unfortunate for us,if you have any advise /idea please help us thank you

usha asked on Dec 07, 2015

Hi Usha,
Firstly, thank you for your query and bringing this to our attention. Our Construction team will look into this situation and will get back to you soon.
The Blueprint Team

Hi Usha,
I did forward your query that I received by email, to Blueprint homes and got a reply from them immediately that their construction manager will try to find out who the owner is as your email has no details. I suggest you contact them immediately. Gowtham

Hi Usha,

Further to your query, it would be best if you could please contact our main office on 6241 4888 and ask to speak to Rose Jones from our Service Department. Rose is happy to speak with you further regarding this.

The Blueprint Team