Awful, taste and texture is unpleasant.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

I'm so hangry after a day of drinking this torture. I was expecting it to make me a little bit full and I just end up snacking. The suggested foods isn't enough to fill me up along with the shakes, so I'm over-snacking. The program is too hard to follow. Also when researching and trying to find real reviews on this product I couldn't because I have the feeling the company BODI deletes any negative reviews that they receive if they have the power to.

This is perfect for me! I can't live without it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

I love this product and I am thrilled that it is not full of sugar like other shakes are!! I am desperately trying to get off the evil sugar train!!

Love, love, love it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

I recently got the BODi Breakfast and I'm in love with it. It makes life so much more convenient, taste amazing and is well worth the money. The only tip I will give is I recommend make it up with cold water as for me it tasted so much better compared to tap water.

Purchased at: BODi

Amazing results inside and out!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

I started using BODi to help shed a bit of weight from my recent pregnancy but have found it so good not just for assisting with weight loss but for energy levels and gut wellbeing! It has given my metabolism a kickstart and I feel great. I was stoked to find a product that met all my macro requirements

Gods gift !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

This product is amazing ! I have epilepsy and the medication over the years has made me gain weight and when I came across BODi it was a blessing, it's the only thing that actually helps you to loose weight and also keeps it off! Makes me feel amazing I've gotten my confidence back more and more after every BODi purchase ! Keep shining

Love the Bodi feels

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

Can't believe my rise in energy levels and how flat my tummy feels on BODi. Satisfies my sweet craving with the taste but doesn't contain any sugar!
I'm never hungry either! Definitely going to be part of my new lifestyle.

Yumm

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

Love BODI replacement shakes! They keep me super full throughout the day and don't bloat me like other shakes do which makes me a happy camper :) 5 stars will definitely buy again.

Purchased at: BODi

Verified Customer

Hard work

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

It's pretty rubbish that there are only 4 and 5 star reviews on the bODI website and that it's almost impossible to find a 'real' review of the product due to the name and Google's constant correcting to 'Body' - these shakes will make you lose weight but make no mistake, you will be hungry and your breath will smell absolutely awful.... There is no way I could complete a day without having 3 additional snacks.

Comments
BODi Official

Hi Lisa, Thank you for your feedback on our Meal Replacements, our full day Meal Replacements have been designed to be used in conjunction with snacks throughout the day, although most people find ... read more »

Perth

• 1 comment
  • 2 answers
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Awful.

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2017

When reviewed by real people the results aren't pleasant. Just like this shake.
I wasted $80 on this stuff that just flavors water and it made me feel very sick. I tried leaving a review about it on their website and face book page but they kept deleting them. Bad customer service and no apology or refund for such a bad quality and misleading product. I lost no weight I was starving and after every shake I felt sick, hot and bloated.
I DO NOT recommend this! I lost 10 kilos doing it the real way (Eating well and a lot and exercising) and I don't know what made me waste my money on this. Quick boost I guess, that only made me sick and angry.

For a company to ignore their customers goes to show how money hungry and money driven they are.

Comments
BODi Official

Hi MikiMoo, Thank you for your feedback on our Meal Replacements, our flavours are derived from nutrient rich nut oils and vitamin infused powders, unlike other products we do not use sugars or ... read more »

You have stated NOTHING in regards to my complaint! I wasted so much money on your product and this is what I receive from you? Absolutely disgusting customer service. Like I've already said, you'... read more »

Can't get it down

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2017

Unfortunately I found the taste so unpleasant to the point I couldn't even finish one shake, such a shame as it wasn't cheap! For me it tasted like very diluted hazelnut flavoured water.

Comments
BODi Official

Hi Dani, Thank you for your feedback on our Meal Replacements, our flavours are derived from nutrient rich nut oils and vitamin infused powders, unlike other products we do not use sugars or fille... read more »

Perth

• 2 answers
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

mmmm not again..

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2016

Hard to drink, the taste is not good. Very nutty with a slightly bitter aftertaste. I think I can also taste sweetener, the one that stays in your mouth for way to long.

It does keep you full though. I might persevere.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
BODi Official

Hi Okaylz, Thank you for your feedback on our Meal Replacements, our flavours are derived from nutrient rich nut oils and vitamin infused powders, unlike other products we do not use sugars or fil... read more »