Obsessed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

I am so obsessed with these shakes! I have been trying to find something that actually works for a long time and I am so happy I have finally found this! I have been doing it for 2 weeks and I have already bought another 6 pack as I love them so much, loving the results and don't want to run out! The next thing I want to try it the BODi breakfast! Extremely happy thankyou

Love my Bodi! Love your Body

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

My Bodi Breakfast is my everyday go to! The taste, texture and results are amazing! I mix mine with 1/2 frozen banana, ice, 200mls water 1 tsp organic peanut butter for the perfect post workout refuel! It’s so delicious it’s impossible not to make it an everyday breakfast! Love my Bodi! Love yours

Love My New BODi

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

This is a super simple regime to follow, you don’t feel hungry all day and energy levels remain high, even on my workout days. It is easy to maintain and the results speak for themselves.

Easy Ready To Gogo

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

I got this as my motivation to start being more active and eating a healthier diet and it’s totally working for me! My boyfriend gave it the tick of approval for the yummy taste too (he uses many brands and different types or protein powders) so it’s a winwin alll round! My favourite part though is in the shower looking at my flat tummy and it not being bloated! Woo hoo

Love it!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

Absolutely love them! I buy them regularly and they have certainly stopped me from over eating. Also being a busy Mum they’re great to grab on the go! I keep a packet in my handbag with the shaker so I’m never caught out

March 28th 2018 Update: Love BODI!!

I absolutely LOVE BODI!!!! So easy to follow! Provided with snack options and meal replacements. No hours wasted meal prepping just grab and go!! Convenient and affordable and perfect for the busy Mum I am

April 16th 2018 Update: Mum on the move

Best on the go. No need to spend countless hours meal prepping just grab a packet and my shaker and I’m good for the day!!! Great results in as little as 24hrs!

Verified Customer

Disgusting waste of money

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2018

Tastes like crap and doesn’t fill you up! Give people’s money back if they are unhappy! So awful! Don’t buy it and it’s like drinking mud!!! Of course you will lose weight, it’s like eating water with a bit of mud! Yuk yuk yuk !!!

Awful, taste and texture is unpleasant.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

I'm so hangry after a day of drinking this torture. I was expecting it to make me a little bit full and I just end up snacking. The suggested foods isn't enough to fill me up along with the shakes, so I'm over-snacking. The program is too hard to follow. Also when researching and trying to find real reviews on this product I couldn't because I have the feeling the company BODI deletes any negative reviews that they receive if they have the power to.

This is perfect for me! I can't live without it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

I love this product and I am thrilled that it is not full of sugar like other shakes are!! I am desperately trying to get off the evil sugar train!!

Love, love, love it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

I recently got the BODi Breakfast and I'm in love with it. It makes life so much more convenient, taste amazing and is well worth the money. The only tip I will give is I recommend make it up with cold water as for me it tasted so much better compared to tap water.

Purchased at: BODi

Amazing results inside and out!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

I started using BODi to help shed a bit of weight from my recent pregnancy but have found it so good not just for assisting with weight loss but for energy levels and gut wellbeing! It has given my metabolism a kickstart and I feel great. I was stoked to find a product that met all my macro requirements

Gods gift !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

This product is amazing ! I have epilepsy and the medication over the years has made me gain weight and when I came across BODi it was a blessing, it's the only thing that actually helps you to loose weight and also keeps it off! Makes me feel amazing I've gotten my confidence back more and more after every BODi purchase ! Keep shining

Love the Bodi feels

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

Can't believe my rise in energy levels and how flat my tummy feels on BODi. Satisfies my sweet craving with the taste but doesn't contain any sugar!
I'm never hungry either! Definitely going to be part of my new lifestyle.

February 12th 2018 Update: Forgot how good I can feel

I was a big user of Bodi last year but with the festive season I fell off the wagon. Started my Bodi program again this week and I find myself reminded of exactly how good I can feel whilst using Bodi. Not to mention not having to worry about meals for two whole days a week.

Yumm

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

Love BODI replacement shakes! They keep me super full throughout the day and don't bloat me like other shakes do which makes me a happy camper :) 5 stars will definitely buy again.

Purchased at: BODi

Verified Customer

Hard work

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

It's pretty rubbish that there are only 4 and 5 star reviews on the bODI website and that it's almost impossible to find a 'real' review of the product due to the name and Google's constant correcting to 'Body' - these shakes will make you lose weight but make no mistake, you will be hungry and your breath will smell absolutely awful.... There is no way I could complete a day without having 3 additional snacks.

Comments
BODi Official

Hi Lisa, Thank you for your feedback on our Meal Replacements, our full day Meal Replacements have been designed to be used in conjunction with snacks throughout the day, although most people find ... read more »

Perth

• 1 comment
  • 2 answers
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Awful.

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2017

When reviewed by real people the results aren't pleasant. Just like this shake.
I wasted $80 on this stuff that just flavors water and it made me feel very sick. I tried leaving a review about it on their website and face book page but they kept deleting them. Bad customer service and no apology or refund for such a bad quality and misleading product. I lost no weight I was starving and after every shake I felt sick, hot and bloated.
I DO NOT recommend this! I lost 10 kilos doing it the real way (Eating well and a lot and exercising) and I don't know what made me waste my money on this. Quick boost I guess, that only made me sick and angry.

For a company to ignore their customers goes to show how money hungry and money driven they are.

Comments
BODi Official

Hi MikiMoo, Thank you for your feedback on our Meal Replacements, our flavours are derived from nutrient rich nut oils and vitamin infused powders, unlike other products we do not use sugars or ... read more »

You have stated NOTHING in regards to my complaint! I wasted so much money on your product and this is what I receive from you? Absolutely disgusting customer service. Like I've already said, you'... read more »

Can't get it down

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2017

Unfortunately I found the taste so unpleasant to the point I couldn't even finish one shake, such a shame as it wasn't cheap! For me it tasted like very diluted hazelnut flavoured water.

Comments
BODi Official

Hi Dani, Thank you for your feedback on our Meal Replacements, our flavours are derived from nutrient rich nut oils and vitamin infused powders, unlike other products we do not use sugars or fille... read more »

Perth

• 2 answers
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

mmmm not again..

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2016

Hard to drink, the taste is not good. Very nutty with a slightly bitter aftertaste. I think I can also taste sweetener, the one that stays in your mouth for way to long.

It does keep you full though. I might persevere.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
BODi Official

Hi Okaylz, Thank you for your feedback on our Meal Replacements, our flavours are derived from nutrient rich nut oils and vitamin infused powders, unlike other products we do not use sugars or fil... read more »