love it

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Title
So Happy

Review
I have both breakfast shake the meal shakes. I find they are so convenient easy. I don’t have to think about what I am going to eat. I have lost 5 kilos am so happy.

Love it 10/10!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

I am on my third box of the 6pack BODi. I LOVE IT!! I was skeptical in the beginning not only of the effectiveness but what it would taste like. For me I dropped weight instantly and have continued to do so even with a few ‘cheat days’, in the mix. I am typically having BODi every other day and have dropped 1-2kg per week. Highly highly recommend! Thank you BODi team

Convenient and delicious

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

BODI was the perfect fit for my busy lifestyle! I couldn't believe how delicious and satisfying the shakes we're considering they are sugar free!! Very convenient and delicious so I highly recommend you try them out before purchasing any other shakes on the market!!

Product that actually delivers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

Easy to use delivers what it says it does great Tasting meal replacement shakes.i was sceptical as all shakes and weight loss aides fail to deliver but bodi kept popping up on my Facebook feed so I decided to try it and wasn't disappointed

Verified Customer

FINALLY A LOW SUGAR MEAL REPLACEMENT!

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

I love my BODi days, it's so easy and delicious. Instantly feel less bloated without feeling like you're starving. It’s so rare to find a meal replacement that’s low in sugar, thank you BODi!

Fantastic product

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

I purchased a weeks worth of BODi shakes and so far I am loving them. I have followed the instructions and has one day on one day off. Love the taste of the shakes and I found them of be very sweet which is what I love!!! So convenient too with a days worth in one satchel for me to pop in my bag
thank you!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Title
Thanks BODi

Review
This product is one of the more filling meal replacement shakes I have found. I have found that with most store brought meal replacements, they contain upwards of 20 grams of sugar per serving (and that's before you add milk). I am trying to quit sugar as I am worried about diabetes, Type 2 runs in my family. I will definitely be purchasing another 6 pack in the not too distant future. Thanks BODi!

Love my BODi

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2018

I Love BODi.... perfect meal replacement, filling and delicious. Don't know what i would do without it on a busy day, also love that its 100% Australian.
Recommend for everyone!

Love BODi

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

I’ve completed 2 x 3 days now and I just love it. I came for the weight loss and stayed for the convenience! Some days I just don’t have the time or the inclination to think about food so BODi is a great solution. I keep it keto by adding a little more fat to my breakfast shake and an avo to the dinner one to make it more like a smoothie.

Amazing!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

The fastest easiest and delicious way to drop kilos! I love it! I don't know what I would do without BODi. I would recommend BODi to anyone wanting to lose weight fast and easy.

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 question
Private message

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

I loved these meal replacement shakes. I found I lost weight after the first day and they are very filling. I'd recommend these shakes to ànyone really, they are truly effective!

Obsessed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

I am so obsessed with these shakes! I have been trying to find something that actually works for a long time and I am so happy I have finally found this! I have been doing it for 2 weeks and I have already bought another 6 pack as I love them so much, loving the results and don't want to run out! The next thing I want to try it the BODi breakfast! Extremely happy thankyou

Love my Bodi! Love your Body

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

My Bodi Breakfast is my everyday go to! The taste, texture and results are amazing! I mix mine with 1/2 frozen banana, ice, 200mls water 1 tsp organic peanut butter for the perfect post workout refuel! It’s so delicious it’s impossible not to make it an everyday breakfast! Love my Bodi! Love yours

Love My New BODi

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

This is a super simple regime to follow, you don’t feel hungry all day and energy levels remain high, even on my workout days. It is easy to maintain and the results speak for themselves.

Easy Ready To Gogo

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

I got this as my motivation to start being more active and eating a healthier diet and it’s totally working for me! My boyfriend gave it the tick of approval for the yummy taste too (he uses many brands and different types or protein powders) so it’s a winwin alll round! My favourite part though is in the shower looking at my flat tummy and it not being bloated! Woo hoo

Love it!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

Absolutely love them! I buy them regularly and they have certainly stopped me from over eating. Also being a busy Mum they’re great to grab on the go! I keep a packet in my handbag with the shaker so I’m never caught out

March 28th 2018 Update: Love BODI!!

I absolutely LOVE BODI!!!! So easy to follow! Provided with snack options and meal replacements. No hours wasted meal prepping just grab and go!! Convenient and affordable and perfect for the busy Mum I am

April 16th 2018 Update: Mum on the move

Best on the go. No need to spend countless hours meal prepping just grab a packet and my shaker and I’m good for the day!!! Great results in as little as 24hrs!

May 22nd 2018 Update: No more binging

No more 3:30 binge eating! I feel full for a long time!! Tastes is amazing, not too sweat and a nice consistency. Will definitely order again, cheap and easy to maintain

Disgusting waste of money

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2018

Tastes like crap and doesn’t fill you up! Give people’s money back if they are unhappy! So awful! Don’t buy it and it’s like drinking mud!!! Of course you will lose weight, it’s like eating water with a bit of mud! Yuk yuk yuk !!!

Awful, taste and texture is unpleasant.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

I'm so hangry after a day of drinking this torture. I was expecting it to make me a little bit full and I just end up snacking. The suggested foods isn't enough to fill me up along with the shakes, so I'm over-snacking. The program is too hard to follow. Also when researching and trying to find real reviews on this product I couldn't because I have the feeling the company BODI deletes any negative reviews that they receive if they have the power to.

This is perfect for me! I can't live without it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

I love this product and I am thrilled that it is not full of sugar like other shakes are!! I am desperately trying to get off the evil sugar train!!

Love, love, love it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

I recently got the BODi Breakfast and I'm in love with it. It makes life so much more convenient, taste amazing and is well worth the money. The only tip I will give is I recommend make it up with cold water as for me it tasted so much better compared to tap water.

Purchased at: BODi

1 of 2 pages

Can i mix almond milk instead of water? It tastes like watery crap with water but its fine with almons milk..... will this alter the effects?

Lisa.S asked on Jul 16, 2018

Hi Lisa!

You absolutely can use almond milk instead of water in your BODi shakes, just make sure it is unsweetened almond milk to ensure you are receiving all of the BODi benefits!

To avoid ‘watery crap’ when using water in your BODi shake make sure you are mixing thoroughly for 30 seconds for that delicious velvety BODi texture!

We hope this helps!

BODi Team

Hi I was wondering if its okay to have the replacement shakes at any time of the day for example, breakfast at 1pm lunch at 3om dinner at 7pm or if even all together? Or does it have to be morning noon and night? I just wondered if as long as u take them then they will be effective or not?

Ebz asked on Apr 30, 2018

Hi Ebz!

Great question! You can have your 3 BODi shakes at any time during the day as long as you have them in the correct order (breakfast, lunch then dinner) they will be very effective. We would not recommend having all three at the same time.

We hope this helps!

BODi Team

Hi there, Just wondering for best results, if Bodi days should be consecutive days, or split? Many thanks Carm

Carm asked on Feb 25, 2018

Hi Carm!

Thank you for your message. BODi has been designed to be used 1-3 days per week. You can do your 'BODi Days' consecutively or spread them out over the week, both methods produce similar results and it really is just a matter of personal preference!

We hope this answers your question!