Woman’s underwear

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

I find the quality of the underwear outstanding but the colours and patterns too full on and many of the stores only have 2 designs for the style of underwear I wanted. If possible I would like more underwear in with the style of today and not 2 year old styles please. I have now been finding myself pushing towards other brands.

Poor quality of underwear

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

I have been buying girl's undies for my daughter for years and have noticed that the elastic waistband of the undies stretches too much after only a few wears. This is quite annoying I pay almost double the price than home brands however noticed that they don't wear as much as Bonds. Quite disappointed with quality

Wyndham vale

Cool and neat

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2019

I mostly buy tracksuit pants from bonds they are stylish and if you are lucky enough or disciplined enough to wait for one of thier many sales you can get some premium clothes for up to forty% off. Bonds website is easy to use even for a novice like myself with other clothing brands on the same site at the tap of a screen see you again bonds

Refunds - PayPal issues

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2019

Ordered online...paid by PayPal to make sure I would get a refund. Went in store to get a $23 refund - computer system can't give a refund because I used PayPal. Ridiculous as PayPal is linked to my bank account and all my credit cards. Please update your antiquated systems Bonds!

• 4 comments
  • 9 helpful votes

Great prices and quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2019

I recently made an online purchase for a large set of bras and underwear that are light enough to travel to the Amazon for 4 weeks with. Having no washing facilities I needed stuff that is super light and easy to pack and to bring enough for 4 weeks. The bras and underwear I purchased were perfect and great quality too! I normally don't purchase from Bonds but am so happy with my order and the prices of everything I will definitely purchase their products more often! Dispatch and postage was very fast as well.

Terrible...

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2019

I ordered products from Bonds online and received underwear which had stains on it everywhere. I advised Bonds of the issue and sent them pictures of the stained product, followed up numerous times by email and on their website online contact form, and have still received no response and no refund 6 weeks later. They just ignore all my correspondence. I will never shop there again. The fact that they appear to think it is acceptable to send out faulty products to customers in the first place is appalling, but refusing to provide a refund for those faulty products by ignoring all complaints is even worse.

Quality

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2018

I was brought up wearing Bonds T shirts and bought a black (what else!) and a grey (to match my hair) two months ago. Washed and dried inside and the black faded to a purplish grey and if you wore them on a sunny day you got sunburnt to crap .Quality of the materials is rubbish and i won't by them again. A $35 lesson well learnt

Terrible customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

I used to be a fan of Bonds, but found they've really gone downhill recently. I had an issue with my order and contacted Bonds through their online form multiple times with no response. I reached out on social media and was assured they would follow up with me. They didn't. I reached out again and was told they would contact me in 24 hours. They haven't. It's been over a month and I haven't had a single reply. I won't be buying from them again and strongly recommend anyone to reconsider buying from them. If you have any problem with your order, good luck getting any response from Bonds.

• 1 review
Private message

A sad decrease in quality

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2018

I have worn Bonds raglan t-shirts for years and loved them. The quality was so good that until just recently I was still wearing ones that were made years ago when manufacturing was done in Australia. Ever since manufacturing was moved to China the quality has dropped to the point that raglan t-shirts are a compete waste of money. They are now a wafer-thin, ill-fitting shirt that goes out of shape after one wash. Bonds claim they moved manufacturing to China because Australian wages were too high but if that is so why reduce the quality of their products as well? So sad to see a good Australian brand and product become so embarrassingly cheap.

Brisbane

• 1 review

Verified Customer

Really disappointed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

I recently spent a small fortune on Bonds underwear for my family of 6. I prewashed everything, and was really annoyed that the elastic has stretched on quite a few of the products after just that one wash! Didn’t even get to wear those items. It seems such a lot of hassle to return items. Our last lot of Bonds underwear has held up for many months, some things are still in good nick after years. Save your money and buy your underwear from Kmart or Target. They are better quality and cheaper. Unfortunately I won’t be buying Bonds again.

Blacktown

Private message

Get a new manager at Bonds Blacktown Natalie is rudest ever!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Indian fellow looking at itema left on top of rack she told him to put back properly he said it was her job, she replied not to pick up after pigs!

• 2 helpful votes

Quality not there anymore! Very disappointed :(

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

I purchased $75 worth of Jockey underwear no panty line promise briefs. These are my ONLY style of undies i wear. I always buy them in store and i thought trying online would save me so much time. Well my parcel arrived and the quality was appalling. The fabric was so thin is looked like it was made out of opaque stockings. The edges of the panty had a seam which created a panty line so the 'no panty line promise' is definitely not there. And finally they made me feel like i was wearing grandma panties. GREAT! So now i am waiting for a credit depending on what the quality assurance team say. There is no guarantee and i definitely can't get a refund which i think is ridiculous! After my online experience i would NEVER buy online from Bonds Outlet again. Too hard to return and get refund because they force you to re-spend the money with them. Disappointed is all i can say. :(:(:(

Bayswater

• 1 comment
  • 18 helpful votes
Private message

Comfytail full brief undies - Terrible!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

After years of buying & wearing hi-cut briefs, I have been having difficulty finding decent quality with proper elastic recently so I headed to Bonds. Reputable brand with great quality products I thought...wrong! I opted for full briefs so I didn't have the problem of roll down and got the opposite problem, ride up. The crutch is so narrow in these knickers that it's like wearing dental floss. It doesn't cover everything and when you attempt to pull the material from your nether regions on one side, the other side immediately takes its place! Sitting down in them is almost impossible as the crutch grinds into your 'bits'. Unfortunately it looks like Bonds has gone the way of so many others before it and succumbed to the temptation of cheap overseas material and labour. Shame on you Bonds!

Tasmania

Private message

Bonds for the whole Family! There is no other way!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

I refuse to buy any other brand for underwear! for many years I have been buying bonds underwear for my family and they have been excellent! Recently having our baby I purchased a few maternity bras and my bubs wears nothing but the bonds baby zippys!!! keep up the great products bonds!

Really Satisfied!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2018

I recently bought some Bonds underwear from the Bonds Online store & found it a really good experience. The site was really easy to navigate, and had sale items as well as full price and had my size and the product I wanted in stock.

The sale items were about $7.50 each down from $12-$14 & I received an extra 10% discount for signing up as a member & free shipping over $29 which I enjoyed!

The only thing is that at the Bonds online shop with sale items you have to select the colour they want you to buy - other colours are more expensive. In my opinion it didn’t matter about colour as being underwear I am not going to go around parading it aka (showing it off) to anyone.

Hillman

• 2 helpful votes

Terrible drop in quality

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

I have been a long time customer of Bonds but have noticed a dramatic drop in quality in my last purchase (now all items are now sourced from overseas). The crew t-shirts shrunk after the first wash, throw away rags now, and the elastic in the underwear is all stretched out after three or so washes, again throw away rags now. I am back to using the shirts and undies I purchased last year which are still fine, although a little faded. Never buying Bonds again, bye bye Bonds. Oh yeh and their website I haven't been able to place an order on since Christmas last year, it just won't let me delete old items and adjust orders, last time it wouldn't even let me log in. Such a shame watching a once good and solid company go down hill so fast.

• 3 helpful votes

Cheap and great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

I've been a fan of Bonds for a while.

I think their quality is not bad for the price you're paying for their quality.
I absolutely love how they now have large size bras for people that have cup sizes over.
Their customer service is great, I never had any issues.

Brisbane

Verified Customer

Not Bad..

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Checked my order and everything appears to be ok. My only issue was that the sizing convention was different when ordering raglan tees. I.e. 22, 23, 24 instead of S, M, L can be a bit confusing. There is a lack of tracking information from Bonds chosen carrier but this is more than likely an issue with Australia E-parcel Post and not Bonds. Delivery time was sufficient.. received within seven working days from the time of ordering. The quality of the raglan tees seems to have changed a bit but is still acceptable when there is a sale. Now that production has moved overseas I find myself tempted to buy from Tuffys & Tuffets which are Australian made however they always seem to be out of stock and I do not like their limited choices in underwear colors.

Bendigo

• 1 comment
  • 4 helpful votes

Cheap quality, premium prices

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

The best brand turned into the worst brand. Bonds used to be the best and would last a long time. I didn't mind paying the extra dollars for quality. A couple of weeks into buying Bonds socks, holes are already starting to show. Won't buy Bonds again.

perth

Elastic failed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2018

Bought 2 pack medium size as usual. This time after about 3 times wearing the elastic stretched and did not return. Now useless and thrown away. Very sad to see this once iconic brand become poor quality. Will go to another brand until they sort out their QA issues.

1 of 14 pages

Why has the quality of bonds underwear and leisure wear diminished to unwearable and unbuyable?

Annie asked on Aug 27, 2018

Answer this

Hi Annie obviously Bonds is having major issues with quality control the socks and underwear holes appear in fabric after only few months.Another issue with the underwear is the poor quality elastic which breaks down after a short period Regards John

Why has bonds got different sizes for size 12 hipster boyleg woman's underwear in stores? I have just paid $15 for 1 pair size 12 which i always buy from target and they are like a size 14 to 16 told cant return them as there is no returns policy on underwear. So disappoints and the do seem a lot thinner material than the last lot i bought. time to look for different brand underwear.

susy asked on Apr 19, 2018

Answer this

Hi Suzy - this just happened to me! I buy size 14 - have for years - and the ones i bought last week were really big and i agree - the material was thinner. What is happening?

Just purchased Bonds bamboo ladies midi's. Have always worn the cotton ones and never had an issue. I have had a reaction to the Bamboo ones and have like a hive rash from my knees to my belly button. Anyone else had issues?

Lee A asked on Sep 14, 2017

Answer this

Cheap and nasty material made and dyed with Chinese dyes.
I have spoken to Bonds regarding mens underwear andl itching caused by inferior dyes.
No more Bonds underwear is the simple solution.
Cheers