Propt and in excellent condition

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Book was recieved after 4 days Which they promised and in excellent condition thank you. Would definitely use booktopia again

Pleasing Packaging

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Very happy my order arrived in, what seemed to be, packaging that was both copacetic and environmentally friendly. No unnecessary bubble wrap, plastics, etc.

Good Service with Quick Delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

The book I ordered arrived within a few days of my order, in perfect condition due in part to excellent packaging.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

Fast and reliable service and easy navigating the store page. Packaging excellent, the book came in perfect condition will definately purchase again in the future

Speedy Delivery o

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

This has been a hard to find book but it arrived in 5 days. My first time ordering and I will definitely use Booktopia again.

Disappointing Quality

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

The book came well-thumbed in stark contrast to how I had imagined it should've been brand-new. Also, the book was not wrapped with bubble wrap & plastic protective cover so it, unfortunately, got further damaged.

Comments
Booktopia Official

Hi Vivi,

I'm sorry to hear the book arrived damaged! I'd like to follow up on this with you. Could I grab your order number please?

Jessica

hope for children not up to grade level

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

the Kumon books ordered will go a long way to helping children progress on lessons lost. Books arrived in perfect order and short time turnaround.

Book delivery was on time

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Book delivery was on time. Packaging was over sized for the product. I do feel that postage costs could be reduced if the size of the packaging was smaller. But it was well packaged none of the less.

Ordered book and arrived in good condition!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

Ordered book, was out of stock. But re-stock was prompt and received book in less than 2 weeks! Thanks Booktopia!

Ontime purchase.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

Arrived on time & in good condition and left as instructed. Would use this company again and recommend to others. Thanks

Prompt delivery. Redirection did not work but I did receive my book at the original address.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

I don't know why my book was not redirected when I was offered the opportunity to change the delivery address. I did receive my book though thank you.

RELIABLE SERVICE.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

The book arrived in a very sturdy parcel ,on the day I was told it would e delivered. I am very pleased once again with this service.

Good prices could be cheaper

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

I was very impressed with delivery times and received within 3 days of ordering only one suggestion to be competitive with prices

Sydney

• 1 answer
Private message

Fast delivery!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

Really pleasantly surprised with how fast my order arrived, book prices were better than my local shop and whilst the packaging was recyclable it was way too big for 2 novels.

Happy with my purchase

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

I was disappointed at first because the book was supposed to be in stock when I ordered it, then the next day I was notified that it wasn't. I probably wouldn't have placed the order had I known that. Luckily it was only delayed by a day or so- so it worked out in the end. I bought it for a gift - it was late, but the recipient was very pleased with it when it did arrive.

Very prompt service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

The buying process was easy, the website was clear and easy to navigate. The item was shipped and delivered quickly.

Great choices and service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

I found the website easy to navigate. There are some great bargains for the not so well off especially as items are brand new and sealed. PayPal is an option for payment adding extra security. Delivery was very prompt with tracking and most often ahead of the original expected time so you don't have to be waiting with frustration to start reading that great book or watch a favourite movie or programme. Even better purchases were in pristine condition so no having to wait while purchases are sent back and replaced. A great experience at each stage.

Maudsland

Private message

Prompt delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

Books arrived timely and in good condition. Packaging was great. I would definitely use them for any future book purchases.

Prompt service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Very competitive price for the book that I ordered and it arrived within 3 days of ordering. Fast and prompt delivery. Thank you

Fast and efficient service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

When I order online I expect the following (not in order):
1. Reasonable product price
2. Reasonable shipping cost
3. Good packaging
4. Quick service
5. User friendly site

Booktopia has managed to meet my expectations in all categories. In particular, my order arrived within two days - which was faster than I anticipated. My sole ding is how the product was packaged (and it's a small gripe). The book arrived without any blemishes. And I understand a company's profit margins are slim and shipping is not a place to overcharge customers. So, I have to credit booktopia for their process but I also prefer that my items have some amount of "cushion" when packaged. As I said, it's a minor gripe and is reflective of a personal preference rather than any fault by the company. They were efficient (which I love) and I would absolutely order from them again and recommend the company to others.

1 of 102 pages

I got an error when tried to download a book. It shows that 'this item is originally download with different user account'

Rahul asked on Apr 12, 2018

Hi Rahul,

Sorry to hear this. We need a little more info from you regarding the issue. If I could grab your order number I'll send you a direct email.

Jessica

Hi Booktopia, I recently purchased and downloaded a book from you. It works fine except for the fact that some pages have illustrations and I can,t see the whole picture. I.ve tried decreasing the text size which works to get a bit more of the picture but not in its entirety. The diagrams and pictures are important. Can you help? Thanks Nicky

Nic G asked on Apr 05, 2018

Hi Nicky,

Sorry to hear about this! We'll need to get a few screenshots from you so we can raise it with the publisher. If I could grab your order number I'll send you an email.

Thanks. Order number is 7124361

Hi Nicky,

Thanks for that, I've sent you a direct email asking for some screenshots.

Jessica

Hi, Can I print my ebook? Because ebook is not always comfortable to read.

AkhymbekM asked on Mar 03, 2018

Hi there,

No sorry, eBooks are intended to only be read on a digital device. You can read the eBook on a smartphone, tablet, computer and most eReaders.