Speedy Delivery for Super-Eager Purchaser

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

I was watching telly, which sparked a desire for a book; Booktopia was the only site that still had a hardback edition of what I wanted. I ordered it. 4 days later it was mine!

Very proficient

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

I received my Italian Grammar book on time with tracking throught Aust Post and regular updates of it's progress very happy with the service

Skinny living

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

Easy to order online. Very fast and safe delivery.
Book met expectations. Overall very happy. Thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks :)

Great value

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Very happy with the easy ordering process and the fast packing and shipping. Love being able to track my order online.

Balance

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Very happy with booktopia service they packed it well and it arrived in good condition. Very happy! Good work, will buy more books through them.

Literally 1 Tip for Improvement

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Dutch book company BOL.com works off "ordered before 22:00 delivered the next day". Like iconoc - it would be AMAZING to get book orders fast,

Quality of paper

Good service!
Just one suggestion. It is difficult to see the quality of the paper from the website.
One of the books I bought was printed on a newspaper like grey paper, which disappointed me.
It would be good, if the quality of paper is explained in simple words.

Verified Customer

Bondi Harvert Cookbook

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Order process was easy, book turned up quickly after the order was placed and I was kept informed of the progress at all times

Excellent service - just wish shipping was free

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Service was excellent. Books arrived quickly and when I spoke to a customer service rep, they were knowledgeable and helpful. Prices were good as well. The only downside is that shipping is not free. If this was the case, then I'd always order from here rather than the Book Depository.

Comments
Booktopia Official

Hi Marzm, While we don’t offer free shipping all year round, we do have free shipping promotions usually once a month. We've just had one pass so make sure you're signed up to our Newsletters to b... read more »

sacred geometry

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Booklet arrived promptly on the day nominated.It was well packaged . It arrived in the presented form on display on the Booktopia website.. clean,unmarked.

The Midnight Line

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Good read. Book delivered on time and I can't think of anything else to make up the required twenty words!

Actually you guys are great !

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

You guys are great .Fast service! Just the couriers here that you use( PBT)delivered it to the wrong address and I had to spend 2 phonecalls that took 20 minutes each to get it back and had to wait another day.My advice use courier post, not PBT! They stopped me from rating you 5 out of 5....

Comments
Booktopia Official

Hi Sands,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you experienced with the delivery! I'd like to take a look into it further and note your experience for quality assurance. Could I grab your order number please?

Kind regards,
Jessica

Great Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Site easy to navigate, found books I wanted. Ordered, dispatched and arrived within a few days, in good condition. Happily purchase from Booktopia again.

Book order

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Delivery was tracked through the post. Book order was processed quickly and was well packaged. Books arrived in good condition. No problems at all.

Lismore

Private message

Timely new release delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

Speedy reliable delivery of new release material. Professional online company. Will use again, especially when free delivery specials are on.

Disappointed!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

I received an e-mail notification about the Birthday bonus of no postage on February 4th. It was to have started
on February 2nd. In the meantime I had ordered a book on 3rd Feb and was charged full postage.
Surely the e-mails should have gone out on the day that the promotion started.
Otherwise the delivery was super efficient, and the book arrived in good order.

Comments
Booktopia Official

Hi JanB, Our free shipping promotions are only available to those customers who are signed up to our Newsletters, so you were required to enter in the codeword BIRTHDAY in order to redeem the free... read more »

Fast and easy service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

Booktopia had a good range and on this occasion I had free delivery voucher which was perfect. The service was efficient and I appreciated the update emails throughout the duration of the transaction. Without the free delivery however, I would have used another book delivery site that has a standard has free delivery on all book orders.

Great but slow delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

Books were fab and a good price as I could get what I wanted there and then but the delivery was a bit slow. Still, all in all good value

Satisfied Customer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

Easy to order, very quick delivery in a strong and secure package. Extremely satisfied with the service provided. Will definitely use this again.

Perfect

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

Very good. Prompt delivery. Very helpful with any questions. Kept up to date where the order was. I would highly recommend this company.

1 of 98 pages

Unfortunately I cannot order from Booktopia as I am overseas where access to Australian authors is extremely limited. (This cannot be helping their circulation.) Can you suggest another site with Australian authors which does send overseas?

S. M. asked on Feb 11, 2018

I've just submitted a review (for the first time use of Booktopia). I don't want my email address published or given to any other agencies and I do not want to be receiving emails from Booktopia about deals. I will contact Booktopia when I need to. Can you confirm this please. Nickname "Nanna" - email address anniehowes@bigpond.com

Nanna asked on Feb 07, 2018

As I am not very good with technology I couldn't do the 'Proof of Purchase' documentation to go with my review. Is it OK to send copies of my documentation? I would like my entry to have the top status! Charmaine Savage

Charmaine S asked on Jan 22, 2018

Answer this

Hi Charmaine,

Sorry, this isn't something Booktopia can help with but you may be able to contact Product Review directly about this. You can contact them here: https://www.productreview.com.au/brand-manager/platform/contact.html

Kind regards,