Quick delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

My books were delivered promptly although in one of the books (Elon Musk biography) some of the ink on the pages is very faint and difficult to read.

Verified Customer

New customer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

I’m very happy with my purchase. It arrived quickly and in perfect condition due to the quality packaging. Tracking info was also a benefit.
Will buy through Booktopia for my next book purchase.

Complete Air Fryer Cookbook

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

The book is good, but the only disappointment was that it is not in metric therefor all measurements are for the American market

Happy customer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Arrived the following day - with minimum yet strong packaging (no plastic) - very happy with efficient and prompt service.

Is a wonderful christmas present

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

The book arrived on time , extremely well packaged, the whole process was well managed and easy to follow which made ordering so very easy.

Fast and reliable

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

My books arrived promptly and undamaged, probably because of the awful way they were packed. Is it really necessary to send the books in those dreadful big pressed cardboard packages?

Alexandra Hills

Wonderful service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

Ordering was very simple,the delivery was very prompt and professional. I Highly recommend Booktopia.
Wonderful selection of books and calendars

ordering books out of print

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

only used it twice but I am very impressed not only did they find a book that was out of print the price was right as well

simple & efficient

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

I found the system of locating & ordering my purchase to be quick & simple. In addition, the packaging was quite substantial ensuring my book arrived in pristine condition

Easy purchase

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Parcel arrived in a timely manner. Goods were protected and damage-free. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to recycle packaging (which is important to me) . Cardboard packaging had adhesive all through the inside. Plastic foam thin sheet, not sure if it's recyclable. Other than that? Fine :-)

Speedy postage, excellent items

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Postage was speedy. Products were packaged well and delivered in top condition. The quality of the items purchased are fantastic and the payment of Afterpay is exceptional, I’ll be buying more very soon.

Very good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

A very good first time on line experience with Booktopia. Prompt and precise communications and delivery at a very competitive price.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

The product was in very good condition and arrived on schedule. Very happy with the process. The product was in very good condition and arrived on schedule. Very happy with the process.

Hard to find book

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

Fast delivery of my book, which I couldn't find anywhere else. I was impressed by the range and speed of delivery.

Packaging

Dear Booktopia,
Thank you for the parcel - it arrived promptly. The only feedback I have - could you please minimise plastic packaging, including bubble-wrap. I bought kids books made out of 98% recycled paper, but felt that i did worse for the planet by ordering online instead of going to shop and avoiding all the plastic packaging. I appreciate the fact that you want books to be delivered undamaged, but there are better ways, ways without plastic.

Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

I was surprised how quickly I received my order, impressed. My book was perfect! Just what I ordered and in pristine condition. Thank you

DELIVERY WAS STAGGERINGLY PROMPT

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

The book arrived not only in good condition but so quickly This will be a Xmas gift for my son

Quality product, delivered quickly.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

Really appreciate the solid packaging, it ensures the product arrive in excellent condition. It was posted quickly too. Postage is very expensive though... I wonder if there’s anyway that these costs can be absorbed by others other than the consumer.

Christmas gifts

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

Very happy with the service, prompt delivery and condition of my order. The online process was also very easy to navigate.

Quick order and delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

Good service-everything went well, while process was efficient. Happy with the transaction -please do not ask to write this long comment

1 of 113 pages

i have been happy with booktopia service previously but i had 4 novels sent to me by mistake - emailed them - no reply rang for 3 days finally got through only to be cut off - call was not returned my current order has not been dispatched after a week extremely unhappy as i have been on the phone for 15 minutes already how do i return their novels?

Beve rley gleeson asked on Dec 06, 2018

Hi Beverly,

I'm really sorry for the delay in responding to you. Let me look into this further for you, what's your order number?

Jessica

I'm using the booktopia e-reader. How can you quickly turn pages so that you can go further in the book? Wilko

Wilko asked on Nov 30, 2018

Hi Wilcox

I bought a physical book, have not used their ereader. You might need to ask for customer support or ask google

Hi Wilko,

Tap the screen once to bring the menu up. There's a slider at the bottom, with a circle on the page number you're on. Tap and hold the circle and drag it along the slider until you find the page you're after, then let go.

Hope this helps, let me know if there's anything else I can assist with.

Jessica

I have been reading a book I purchased, on my iPhone. Is it possible to continue reading this on my MacBook Pro?

Ridgi asked on Nov 21, 2018

Hi Ridgi,

You can definitely keep reading on your MacBook, but you'll need to install the Adobe Digital Editions program. You can find some instructions here: https://www.booktopia.com.au/helpCentre.ep?p=eBooks&o=reader-app#