4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

Book was super easy to order online. Competitive pricing. Arrived very quickly a few days after ordering, with messages sent every step of the way to update on where my delivery was. Very impressed with the service. I will use this again.

Great service - quick delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

The purchase was easy to locate and ordering was quick and easy. The order was received within the advised timeframe and I was provided with constant notification of where my order was up to.

Attunement

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

I’ve been reading spiritual books for over 20 years & this is the most outstanding shift I’ve felt in myself. Great stories & fantastic exercise to expand consciousness & useable in everyday life

Book delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

great service fast delivery would definitely use this service again.

Great service but....

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Service and packaging etc was great. Quality of actual book was not what I expected. Edge of pages was roughly cut and tatty, not a book you would proudly leave on the coffee table. Rushed edition?

Comments
Booktopia Official

Hi Marg,

Sorry to hear that! Let me look into it for you, could I grab your order number?

Jessica

Great customer experiences and incentives like free shipping to encourage purchases (great marketing

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2018

Items are easy to purchase via the website and my books came within 2-3 days. I had an amazing experience and i will definitely use BookTopia again. Easy to purchase - Quick to receive - reasonable prices - free shipping incentives = happy and regular customer

Responsive

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2018

Items arrived in good shape. One DVD has not yet arrived ... had to chase for an update as website said in stock but had not been dispatched. Update satisfactory. Was going to order another DVD (Thorn Birds) but ABC offered it much cheaper.

Great book dedicated site

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

Easy to find an obscure book I was after. Easy to use and good to see they still had a low selling book published in 2014

Quick Delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

The delivery was very quick the packaging was tough so the book didn't get damaged this is the first time I have purchased from Booktopia, but will again. Very excited with my purchase and the service

First Time Purchase

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

The online ordering experience was efficient, and the package arrived quickly. The only surprise I had was the massive size of the packaging used. It was too big to fit in my mailbox, so the postie left it at my front door. (This is usual experience for me, so all good).

West Lakes Shore, South Australia

• 1 question
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Well packaged and books came in great condition

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

I was searching for a particular book and found Booktopia had it in stock. Along with purchasing this book I also bought others at a really great price. When I received these books they were packed in a decent sized box and wrapped in bubble wrap and because of this care the books were immaculate, no bends etc where you could get if they weren't packaged well. My only criticism was that they took a little longer to arrive than I expected. I will certainly purchase books from Booktopia in the future!

Booktopia : excellent service & cost

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

Received my books today, impressed with good packaging and good delivery service. Will definitely use them again for future purchases, regarding cost of books and good delivery service and ease of ordering.

Speedy delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

I cannot believe how quickly this book arrived! It was being delivered within Australia so I guess that has something to do with it.

Good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Order was promptly attended to and arrived in good condition. Free postage like Fishpond would be good! Otherwise all good!

Good prompt service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Process went extremely smoothly and I have no complaints from the ordering through to the delivery process, especially meeting the delivery instructions when no one was home.

Prompt service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

Easy to find book on website, easy to purchase from website, and very prompt delivery. Book arrived in good condition.

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer

Good Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2018

I ordered four books via Bookyopia, all by Yasunari Kawabata. I received prompt advice confirming my order and indicating the order would be shipped in 7 - 10 days, but noting that for one of the books "Our supplier has low stock". When nothing had arrived after two weeks I sent off an email asking what was going on. In fairly short order a) I got a very courteous email saying that a delivery was on it's way and the delivery would be "express post" and b) I received two of the four books. The other two are still pending, but I'm not complaining, my query was dealt with promptly and efficiently. I don't think Booktopia can be blamed because a famous title by a Nobel prize winning author is 'hard to source'!

Fast Delivery, Beautiful Products However a little damaged

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

I was super impressed with the fast delivery and the books I ordered are simply stunning. My only negative feedback was I purchased a Chanel coffee table book and it was $108 and it was slightly damaged. This is a piece that will be on display so I was a bit disappointed,

Comments
Booktopia Official

Hi Lisa,

I'm sorry to hear about this! I've sent you a direct message.

Just what I ordered

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

Had exactly what I was looking for. Delivered in record time and it excellent condition. helped a lot that the delivery was free.

Very impressed!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

This was my first purchase from Booktopia. The process was easy , fast and all 4 titles I ordered were available.

1 of 108 pages