Great selection

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Was great to find the book i was having trouble finding elsewhere. Terrific service. Would recommend this site to others. Thank you.

Efficient service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Booktopia packed and delivered my two books quickly and in perfect condition. Notifications of its pending arrival was very helpful.

This is very good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Delivered on time. Very professional and well packed against possible damage. Email contact worked very well and gave a good indication of c
delivery time"

Happy with purchase and delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Don't know how much I can write. I ordered books, got updates and delivery was very prompt. Very happy also with price.

Great example for young girls

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

I bought this book as a gift for my young granddaughter after hearing a radio interview with the author. I hope my granddaughter appreciates the messages in the book and help her to become a strong woman.

She loves it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Fast delivery , great price , shutter clip was damaged but fixable... we will be buying more for sure. Not sure why they need a 20 word review

FEAR

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Only read a couple of chapters a yet. So far quite detailed and I look forward to reading the remainder of the text. I see this book as a companion piece to the book "Unhinged", both a comment on an individual who should never have been elected to a country as important to world peace as is the USA. Whilst he is in charge, the USA can only continue its decline as a power, a frightening prospect given its military might.

Purchasing books

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Excellent and straightforward process, well supported by Aus Post. Both Booktopia and Aus Post provided relevant and timely purchase/delivery updates.

Very prompt delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

I was pleased that all my books arrived in the same package undamaged, but not with excessive packing materials, which is good for the environment.

Verified Customer

Easy ordering, fast delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

There were a few scuffs and dirt marks on the front cover - otherwise was pleased with the service and speedy delivery.

Road Atlas Aust

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

The atlas arrived on time . It is exactly as described . It is very comprehensive and will be very helpful in planning trips .

good delivery in every respect

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

on time delivery and speedy. What more do you want! You measured up to your own standard. But unfortunately no free delivery like the Book Co-operative

Service from Booktopia

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

Service was prompt, fast turnaround time. Kept me informed of the progress of the whole process. The packaging was good in protecting the book for transit

Good fast delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

Got my book few days after purchase online. Books at great condition with a bookmark included. Looking forward on next purchase

Good and Fast service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

When I ordered my book it only took a few days to arrive - I am very happy with the turn around

Build online business

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

Good communication, fast shipping will consider buying more book from this site.
Price was good as well.

This is good,fast and cheap

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

First time that I use booktopia, first impression is good, my book is been delivered in time as they planned. I will use them again for sure.

Good reviews are hard to find--- here's mine!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

books were easy to order and arrived in good condition, within a reasonable time frame. price was great and I aim to buy more soon.

I'm a repeat customer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

from order to deliver good prices fast delivery, great tracking of my order keeping me updated on the where abouts of my order

Birthday Gift

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

Ordered on line, book delivered within two days. I would use Booktopia again. Booktopia have an excellent selection to chose from

1 of 111 pages

I'm overseas and trying to download an Ebook is this possible?

Anna M asked on Oct 12, 2018

Hi Anna,

I'm sorry, eBooks can only be downloaded while you're in Australia, however once an eBook is downloaded to your device you won't need an internet connection to read it.

Jessica

I ordered some books on the 5th of september two of the books i have received but I don't think the other two have been shipped yet, one was a preorder but the release date was the next day. Just wanting some info on when they're expected to arrive. order number is 7776193

Rose A asked on Sep 30, 2018

Hi Rose,

Sorry for the delay with this order, especially the pre-order title. The good news is that stock is finally on the way from the UK publisher, this is expected to arrive later this week.

I've upgraded the shipping on your order to Express Post to ensure it reaches you ASAP once the item is shipped. We'll send you an email with the tracking details when it's on the way.

Jessica

I ordered the charmed book of shadows replica and its been seven days and hasnt arrived yet, does it take longer because its a bigger book? Im also located in melbourne

CamJac asked on Aug 14, 2018

Hi CamJac,

Sorry for the delay in responding. Let me look into it, could I grab your order number please?