Books

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

Easy to use internet ordering.
Fast response, picked and packed within 30 minutes
Kept up to date re progress of package
Books as described

Fantastic service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Booktopia offered a very reasonable price for the product I was seeking, they processed my order swiftly, kept me updated with great, regular communication, and the delivery time was highly efficient.

Verified Customer

Slightly disappointed.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Disappointed that Booktopia's description of the Collins Scrabble Words book was minimal. Otherwise, ordering was easy and delivery was quick.

Speedy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

I was well informed from purchase to processing, packing and postage. Excellent service. Book cover slightly damaged on arrival but no affecting function.

Efficient and Timely

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

This book was a bit hard to find locally, but again Booktopia delivered. It was easily located on the website and ordering & delivery made very straightforward.

Great experience

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Happy to have ordered my books with Booktopia. Not only were they cheaper than I could find them anywhere, they also arrived quickly and in great condition. Also, thank you Booktopia for your efficient packaging! I am used to receiving big boxes that are for 90% filled with air and a lot of single-use plastics, but these books were just wrapped in tough paper. That made me feel a bit better about ordering online. Keep up the great work!

Has some competitive prices, good range of products.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

A user friendly website to navigate around. Love the "sale" tab where I purchased my item from. Easy payment and swift (free!) delivery. Will visit again soon.

Speedy service with okay pricing.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

The book ordered was priced reasonably. I would prefer that price included standard postage charge, and then extra if you want express or whatever. That said, book was delivered very quickly.

Excellent delivery on time

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Very impressed with how quickly the parcel was delivered. But I'm a bit concerned with the level of packaging. The book set I ordered would have taken up less than half of the box it was delivered in, which meant that, to protect the box set from moving around in the box, lots of extra packaging had to be included. (This won't go to waste as I volunteer in an op shop and it will be used there.)

Great price and fast delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

I got my books for a great price with fast and well packaged delivery to boot,
Will definitely buy again

Good experience

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

Parcel arrived on time . Good packaging. Very satisfied with the service. But they should have kept free delivery on minimum purchase like $50.

Comments
Booktopia Official

Hi Teja, We do have free delivery promotions every now and then, usually once a month. We only notify those customers that are signed up to our Free Shipping Alerts and Discount Vouchers Newslette... read more »

Great deliver time

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Excellent delivery times.. prices are on the expensive side but having Afterpay is the main reason I decided to purchase even though I could have got cheaper prices elsewhere..

Verified Customer

Great selection of books.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Got the two books I was looking for and chose a few extras on sale.
One book was unfortunately delivered with a ripped page.

Comments
Booktopia Official

Hi Jen,

I'm sorry to hear about the damaged book! I've sent you a direct message about this.

Great book!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

Great service, promptly dispatched and arrived at my home within 2 days from order.
Definitely would recommend Booktopia to friends and family

Excellent service. Really quick postage

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

The book i bought arrive a lot earlier than i thought. Tracking the whole journey of the package as well. Definitely will recommend and use again.

Book Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

I am new to online booking and I found the experience to be good and would most likely use the service again.

Easy to Use

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

Ordered on Tuesday & received package on Friday. Hard cardboard packaging ensured no damage to the books. Excellent service. Have ordered a few times before this one. Always great service.

Brilliant, definitely recommend

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2018

This was great my package arrived safe and in good time I definitely recommend unsung Booktopia and will certainly be using it for purchases in the future.

Value for money

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

This was not only my first order with Booktopia, but only my second online order for books ever. I have become more aware of some of the workplace practices of some of the online order companies. I selected Booktopia because it is an Australian company, and you use Australia Post for delivery. I am prepared to pay more, on my (hopefully correct) understanding that you are a socially responsible organisation and treat your employees as you would treat yourselves. The book arrived in a most timely fashion and in mint condition, and I feel like I am contributing to fair working conditions.

Prompt delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

Heard about Booktopia through another company, used a loyalty discount promo code to get best price for my item, delivery was prompt.

1 of 105 pages

How do I increase text size on the booktopia reader app? I have bought an ebook in epub format and the text is too small to read on my phone.

Ekmandy asked on Jun 08, 2018

Hi Ekmandy,

To increase the font size of a book, open the eBook on your device then tap the screen once to bring up the menu. Once you’ve done this, click Settings (this should look like a cogwheel on IOS). There will be section called "Text Size" and a plus and negative sign that will increase or decrease font size respectively.

Tap the plus sign a few times and the font size will increase. If the plus sign goes grey then you're not able to increase the size any more. Once you’ve done this, make sure you click Save to save the changes.

If you have any other enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Jessica

I work near your distribution centre. Am I able to pick up an order from there or do I have to have it posted?

Andrew asked on Jun 03, 2018

Hi Andrew,

I'm sorry but we don't offer collection, the way we distribute orders doesn't really allow for it. Plus it becomes an OH&S issue having customers on site.

We do often have Free Shipping promotions which we only send to customers signed up for our Newsletters. We have a promotion going on right now which expires midnight on the 13th of June, the codeword is EOFYS and can be entered in at the final stage of checkout under the Gift Certificates, Store Credits and Promotion Codes heading.

I hope you'll consider ordering with us in future and taking advantage of our promotions. Be sure to get in touch if we can ever assist. :)

Jessica

how do I increase text size on booktopia?

Shona L asked on May 27, 2018

Hi Shona,

Just to clarify, are you using our Booktopia Reader app to read an eBook or do you want to increase the size of our website while you make purchases?

Let me know if you're on the site or using our Booktopia Reader app and I can help you with this.