Maryborough Qld. 4650

Private message

Definitely five stars !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

A BIG THANK YOU for your superb service---100 %. The prompt delivery and superb packaging werer breath-taking
It is so good to discover that an Aussie business can 'mix it' with the best overseas !

Verified Customer

First Order

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Excellent service, order arrived quickly and in good condition. The website and the ordering system was easy to use and will certainly order from Booktopia again.

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

I was delighted to receive my book order so promptly and in good condition. Thank you for such great service.

Always come back to Booktopia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

I love Booktopia - I always find the book I want. After reading a few bits on the website, I get to decide if I really want the book...! Never had a problem with ordering, delivery and I support 100% - our Australian Companies. Thank you every time

So quick!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Lovely to come home and find the book that I ordered, well before I expected it. Thank you very much!

Super fast shipping !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

The order arrived a few days after I ordered it and came undamaged. I'm super impressed ! I would definitely buy from Booktopia again.

Perfect! Thank you!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Excellent! It has been a pleasure. Great communication and super fast postage. Highly recommend and will be back for more1

Fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Arrived in less than a week!
And it was at a great price!
Thanks Booktopia. Will definitely purchase from you again.

Perfect gift for my Hubby

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

I received my order within 3 days of ordering. My book arrived in perfect condition and my hubby loved it! He's now planning our next trip via Burke and Wills expedition!

Melbourne

• 1 answer
Private message

Verified Customer

Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

My book arrived just a couple of days after ordering it and was received in excellent condition! Very impressed with the service and packaging. Would definitely purchase more books through Booktopia without any worries.

Booknificent Booktopia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Excellent service..fast and great packaging. Would recommend to others as it was recommended to me!
Congratulations on such a great service

First time online purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

I am delighted with the service of your company.
Staff member Russell spent so much time talking me through this process... very successfully and my book was delivered in excellent condition. Thanks to all.

Fast Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

My books arrived very promptly and well packaged. No problems with the condition of the books whatsoever. Will become a regular customer.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

I ordered a new book on Wednesday & it arrived Saturday. Perfect condition, speedy arrival & great communication, will definitely be using Booktopia again.

Wonderful service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Placed order on a Saturday and my book arrived on Tuesday. I will certainly be buying more from you. Beautifully packaged and left in exactly the right place.

excellent service to New Zealand

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

My Guide to Iceland arrived so much quicker than expected. Will definitely use Booktopia again. Excellent service and speed! Thank You.

My review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Book arrived very promptly and in perfect condition. Would use this site again. Follow up emails a definite plus, thank you

Very efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

I found Booktopia to be very prompt & professional. Their selection of books is extensive & shall certainly be using their website in the future.

Book

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2018

Thank you Booktopia for the prompt & safe arrival of my order--as it was initially out of stock, I was very pleased to receive it when I did

Efficient and good quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2018

Fast delivery and arrived well packaged and good quality. The purchasing process was easy as a first time user of this site I like th range of payment options and the variety of collections.

1 of 1192 pages

I got an error when tried to download a book. It shows that 'this item is originally download with different user account'

Rahul asked on Apr 12, 2018

Hi Rahul,

Sorry to hear this. We need a little more info from you regarding the issue. If I could grab your order number I'll send you a direct email.

Jessica

Hi Booktopia, I recently purchased and downloaded a book from you. It works fine except for the fact that some pages have illustrations and I can,t see the whole picture. I.ve tried decreasing the text size which works to get a bit more of the picture but not in its entirety. The diagrams and pictures are important. Can you help? Thanks Nicky

Nic G asked on Apr 05, 2018

Hi Nicky,

Sorry to hear about this! We'll need to get a few screenshots from you so we can raise it with the publisher. If I could grab your order number I'll send you an email.

Thanks. Order number is 7124361

Hi Nicky,

Thanks for that, I've sent you a direct email asking for some screenshots.

Jessica

Hi, Can I print my ebook? Because ebook is not always comfortable to read.

AkhymbekM asked on Mar 03, 2018

Hi there,

No sorry, eBooks are intended to only be read on a digital device. You can read the eBook on a smartphone, tablet, computer and most eReaders.