Sydney

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Ordered book, arived fast and very well wrapped

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Packaging was excellent, far better than expected. The turnaround was very quick, only a couple of days. It was raining when the parcel arrived yet the book was perfectly dry and well protected from bumps and courier mishandling.

Recommended site

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Good fast service. Happy with my package I purchased and delivery time. Will use this service again in the near future

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

The book came very quickly (I think within 2 days, from memory) and it was in very good nick. No nonsense; no wait. As far as I know, Booktopia beats just about every other online book store for speed.

Speedy delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Book is beautiful and arrived quicker than I expected. It was very well packaged. Would definitely buy from in the future.

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

The products were securely packaged. They arrived exactly when we were told they would. Spot on delivery and packaging, great!

Will be using again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

I ordered a book and got notification of when it would be delivered and was kept up to date on the delivery process, so knew the exact day it was arriving.

Fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Order arrived much quicker than I expected! The quality of the item was great, and it was packaged very well. Would definitely use Booktipia again.

New Book

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Book was delivered promptly and was exactly what I ordered. Packaging was exceptional. From the time I ordered to the time the book was delivered was excellent.

First timer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

This book arrived on time as per the information that was given to me at the time of ordering, also tracking onformation and a follow up.

Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Very glad product was packaged well and books were in excellent condition. Also very speedy postal service, thank you! The postal bags used are very strong.

Exactly what I wanted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

The service from Booktopia was excellent. The book I ordered for my mother was delivered within 48 hours, and although I still like to wander around a bookstore, this was an excellent way to buy books. I will not hesitate to buy from booktopia again.

Arrived in mint condition and ahead of time!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Wrapped with care, my book arrived in perfect condition and ahead of time. I would highly recommend Booktopia to my friends, family and clients. They provide a great selection of books on many varied topics to suit everyone's reading "tastes". With Christmas and birthdays, Booktopia help to make choosing a gift a lot easier. Keep up the good work!

Huge range of books

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Such a huge range of books to purchase which is very convenient and quick delivery. I will definitely continue buying from these guys.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Very happy with my book purchases from Booktopia, excellent service, prompt delivery. WIll be using them again in the future.

Verified Customer

Packed with care & prompt delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Bought 5 of my favourite books to have in my collection & they were packaged beautifully & arrived quickly. Prices were competitive & will use Booktopia in the future for sure.

Great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

The book was wrapped carefully and put in a box. Also arrived on time. Definitely will use Booktopia's service again.

They have a good range of books.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

I like buying from Australia. They have the books available I am looking for. The books always seem to arrive promptly. They are very easy to order from. The let you know if any of the order is going to be delayes.

Thank you for such a wonderful service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

I was very surprised at how fast my book was delivered. Thank you booktopia for such a lovely book ordering experience.

Very prompt dispatch and delivery. Will purchase from Booktopia again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

This was very prompt delivery. I will definitely buy from Booktopia again. I feel the service was more "local" than stuff from England or America.

Excellent pricing, packaging and delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Ordering was extremely easy and the deals were good. Excellent information is provided regarding the ordering and the status of delivery and the books were packaged very well! Excellent service!

1 of 1300 pages

I'm overseas and trying to download an Ebook is this possible?

Anna M asked on Oct 12, 2018

Hi Anna,

I'm sorry, eBooks can only be downloaded while you're in Australia, however once an eBook is downloaded to your device you won't need an internet connection to read it.

Jessica

I ordered some books on the 5th of september two of the books i have received but I don't think the other two have been shipped yet, one was a preorder but the release date was the next day. Just wanting some info on when they're expected to arrive. order number is 7776193

Rose A asked on Sep 30, 2018

Hi Rose,

Sorry for the delay with this order, especially the pre-order title. The good news is that stock is finally on the way from the UK publisher, this is expected to arrive later this week.

I've upgraded the shipping on your order to Express Post to ensure it reaches you ASAP once the item is shipped. We'll send you an email with the tracking details when it's on the way.

Jessica

I ordered the charmed book of shadows replica and its been seven days and hasnt arrived yet, does it take longer because its a bigger book? Im also located in melbourne

CamJac asked on Aug 14, 2018

Hi CamJac,

Sorry for the delay in responding. Let me look into it, could I grab your order number please?