Happy book reader

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

The items I wanted were available, a great price, and delivered quickly. I'll definitely use Booktopia again, absolutely no hesitation.

great book

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

This book is easy to read, informative and will be a useful guide for our community garden. We aim to put it to good use

Great, fast service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

I purchased a book as a gift for my wife and ordered it late on a Wednesday evening. I was amazed that it was delivered to my home early Friday which was brilliant and in time for her birthday. Very easy site to navigate and item was securely packaged. Couldn't be happier with the service and would highly recommend them.

Its great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

So many unquie things to choose from at great prices with easy delivery and fast. Books get delivered in perfect condition.

Happy Shop Owner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

Fast speedy service...happy with purchases....will purchase more...great customer service when talking on phone and on live chat....packaged really well.....lots to choose from

Verified Customer

DVDs arrived in good time and in perfect condtion,

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

I ordered some DVDs online recently. They arrived within the promised delivery date and they were in perfect condition as they had been packed in sturdy cardboard and light foam packaging. The free delivery deal was great! Australia Post also kept me informed of the delivery times.

Happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

Very happy with my book! Online purchase was quick and easy. Delivery was fast. I will definitely purchase from Booktopia again.

Exceeded expectation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

After placing my order I was kept informed of progress and the parcel arrived earlier than expected in only a couple of days. I like the option of nominating a post office pick up and option list appears and just select - no need to find address or fill in info... other sites don't have that option. The parcel was certainly packaged well and contents in good order. Very efficient and well done!

Great product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

Easy transaction from the ordering to getting the book in excellent condition.So many good books to choose from and the help line was very responsive.

Better Book Buying!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Booktopia's order and delivery process were faultless. The much anticipated arrival of that perfect book was efficient and I was kept well informed of its progress to my door.

Well packed, prompt delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

My book arrived promptly, packed in strong cardboard packing. Australia Post notified me when delivery was going to happen. Would recommend Booktopia to friends.

Extremely Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Extremely happy with my delivery it arrived fast and in perfect condition. Will definitely be ordering again. I also forgot to put in my code for free delivery so they put the delivery money into my account to use on my next purchase.

Prompt delivery of well packed books

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

the books were well priced, packed well so no damage made in transit, and arrive by Australia Post promptly. I have no complaints.

Grandchild first book

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

I have now purchased 3 books from BOOKTOPIA and I am very please with the delivery and the books are fabulous....

Delivery issues

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

I had some delivery issues with my order which I raised with Booktopia. They responded very quickly and refunded my delivery charge. They also investigated the issues very thoroughly and kepte up to date at each stage. The delivery issues were actually the fault of the postal company which I accept is outside of the control of booktopia. I was impressed with the customer service when I had an issue so I would not have a problem using them again.

Prompt delivery, book arrived in pristine condition as packaging was sturdy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

A satisfactory transaction - product arrived promptly and I was kept informed by Australia Post as to the progress and when to expect delivery.

Perfect Gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

I bought this book as a gift for my daughter in law. And she said it was a perfect gift and so beautifully wrapped

First Book Purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

I found it east to order my book and pay for it. The book arrived in double quick time and in good condition. You can't ask for more.

Fantastic chart book!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Delivered super fast and as advertised, the best anatomical chart book!
Really helpful for students studying anatomy and learning the systems and structures of the body.

Very easy and great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

i have been looking for these books in New Zealand and couldn't find them in any bookstore. Buying them online from Australia was far cheaper and they arrived very quickly

1 of 1227 pages

How do I increase text size on the booktopia reader app? I have bought an ebook in epub format and the text is too small to read on my phone.

Ekmandy asked on Jun 08, 2018

Hi Ekmandy,

To increase the font size of a book, open the eBook on your device then tap the screen once to bring up the menu. Once you’ve done this, click Settings (this should look like a cogwheel on IOS). There will be section called "Text Size" and a plus and negative sign that will increase or decrease font size respectively.

Tap the plus sign a few times and the font size will increase. If the plus sign goes grey then you're not able to increase the size any more. Once you’ve done this, make sure you click Save to save the changes.

If you have any other enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Jessica

I work near your distribution centre. Am I able to pick up an order from there or do I have to have it posted?

Andrew asked on Jun 03, 2018

Hi Andrew,

I'm sorry but we don't offer collection, the way we distribute orders doesn't really allow for it. Plus it becomes an OH&S issue having customers on site.

We do often have Free Shipping promotions which we only send to customers signed up for our Newsletters. We have a promotion going on right now which expires midnight on the 13th of June, the codeword is EOFYS and can be entered in at the final stage of checkout under the Gift Certificates, Store Credits and Promotion Codes heading.

I hope you'll consider ordering with us in future and taking advantage of our promotions. Be sure to get in touch if we can ever assist. :)

Jessica

how do I increase text size on booktopia?

Shona L asked on May 27, 2018

Hi Shona,

Just to clarify, are you using our Booktopia Reader app to read an eBook or do you want to increase the size of our website while you make purchases?

Let me know if you're on the site or using our Booktopia Reader app and I can help you with this.