Glass Throne books

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Booktopia sends promptly and in thick packaging. You can track via Australia Post and must sign when you receive making it harder for your books to be stolen or "lost". They use paper packaging not plastic. Books arrive in perfect condition and you are the first to read that book. Good work and nice customer checkup to make certain the book(s) arrived okay. Also the price is equal to or less than in comparison online. I have kept Booktopia on my desktop for future reference.

Excellent service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

I bought a book and it arrived in good time and in good condition. I was happy with the service from Booktopia.

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
Private message

Fast delivery! Better service than bigger companies

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Delivered within a week (during Xmas period), good packaging for soft copy, have recommended to others buying books. Very happy!

Amazing. Honestly.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

Received my leuchtturm two days after ordering. TWO days! I ordered a navy blue dotted a5 leuchtturm1917 on 4 Dec and it arrived in perfect condition 6 Dec. packaging was big, but id rather it be big than having a ruined book. The packaging was like an a3 size but i really loved it for some reason. I still havent opened it and dont plan to until ive decided what to do for bujoing. I bought an a5 navy blue leuchtturm that was gridded, but i simply could not deal with the date space at the top. I was also not taking the best care for it so its quite scratched and one part "folded" somehow, leaving this ugly scar on the back. I tried fixing it wih embossing but its still noticable.

Quick delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

My books were delivered promptly although in one of the books (Elon Musk biography) some of the ink on the pages is very faint and difficult to read.

Service That Delivers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

Many thanks as my parcel arrived in Melbourne Victoria in time for my sisters birthday. She was so pleased to receive this books I had tried many other outlets in Sydney. Many thanks.

Quick Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

User friendly website with extremely quick delivery. Very impressed. First time user of this website and I'll be back later in the year to make further purchases.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

After trying to purchase from numerous local businesses I found what I was after on the Booktopia website, made the purchase and received the goods within days. Thanks Booktopia, should have gone to you in the first place.

First Timer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

I am a first time user of Booktopia . My order arrived within a couple of days in perfect condition . I will definitely use Booktopia again

Super Fast Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

Very impressed with how quickly my order arrived!! And the books were in pristine condition. This is the first time I've used Booktopia and I will definitely consider using again after this great shopping experience. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a great way to purchase books.

• 5 comments
  • 7 helpful votes

Extremely unreliable

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

Shipping commitments are meaningless and customer service is laissez-faire. Now have to chase my refund.
Will never purchase from this seller again.

Comments
Booktopia Official

Hi Chri53,

Let me look into it for you, could I grab your order number please?

Very Happy Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Impressed with the service received from Booktopia. Found what I was after quickly. Was kept informed on the delivery details and expected time to receive goods. Goods arrived in excellent condition; very well packaged.Will definitely use Booktopia in the future.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Book came promptly. Brand new. Excellent buy. Have always had great dealings with Booktopia. I would recommend them to my friends and family.

New customer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

I’m very happy with my purchase. It arrived quickly and in perfect condition due to the quality packaging. Tracking info was also a benefit.
Will buy through Booktopia for my next book purchase.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Booktopia is amazing. Their website is easy to
work. Quick and easy ordering. Postage was outstanding! Will definitely buy from Booktopia in the future..

CONVENIENT SHOPPING

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Unable to shop in stores due to age & health problems & found Booktopia an excellent alternative for me, convenient , good prices & prompt delivery.

Lara

• 1 comment

The crystal code

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Received these today..two books, the same condition.Dog earred..all dirty. Really wish i could upload a photo. Has happened before in the past but have let it go. These are presents though. Won't buy from Booktopia again and customer service is pathetic. Been on hold oner half an hour now.

Comments
Booktopia Official

Hi Bell,

I'm so sorry to hear your items arrived in this condition! Let me sort out replacements for you, could I have your order number please?

8192651

Booktopia Official

Hi Bell, I can see my colleague Keira has already organised some replacements for you, we're just waiting on these copies to be brought into Customer Service so we can personally check them and en... read more »

Excellent product, simple & seamless service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Website easy to navigate, frequent status uodates on the order, timely delivery and very good packaging. Books arrived promotky and in excellent condition. All packaging is recyclable.

Prompt service and arrived in good condition.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Excellent service with delivery within 2 days and the book arrived in a secure and well designed packaging wrapper..very happy with the service.

Complete Air Fryer Cookbook

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

The book is good, but the only disappointment was that it is not in metric therefor all measurements are for the American market

1 of 1491 pages

i have been happy with booktopia service previously but i had 4 novels sent to me by mistake - emailed them - no reply rang for 3 days finally got through only to be cut off - call was not returned my current order has not been dispatched after a week extremely unhappy as i have been on the phone for 15 minutes already how do i return their novels?

Beve rley gleeson asked on Dec 06, 2018

Hi Beverly,

I'm really sorry for the delay in responding to you. Let me look into this further for you, what's your order number?

Jessica

I'm using the booktopia e-reader. How can you quickly turn pages so that you can go further in the book? Wilko

Wilko asked on Nov 30, 2018

Hi Wilcox

I bought a physical book, have not used their ereader. You might need to ask for customer support or ask google

Hi Wilko,

Tap the screen once to bring the menu up. There's a slider at the bottom, with a circle on the page number you're on. Tap and hold the circle and drag it along the slider until you find the page you're after, then let go.

Hope this helps, let me know if there's anything else I can assist with.

Jessica

I have been reading a book I purchased, on my iPhone. Is it possible to continue reading this on my MacBook Pro?

Ridgi asked on Nov 21, 2018

Hi Ridgi,

You can definitely keep reading on your MacBook, but you'll need to install the Adobe Digital Editions program. You can find some instructions here: https://www.booktopia.com.au/helpCentre.ep?p=eBooks&o=reader-app#