5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2011

This order has just arrived. I am delighted with the 'Beading with Cabachons', and intrigued with the theory of the other book.

Many thx for great service.

Pauline Shirrefs

+ I like to be able to sit in my home office and order a book, rather than driving into town and maybe not finding what I want.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2011

Fantastic service, I ordered three obscure books from the UK with Booktopia and they were delivered within two weeks from ordering, well packed and in pristine condition. I will buy all my books from Booktopia from here on and their website and book reviews are second to none. Do yourself a favour use Booktopia, you won't find better.

+ Service, website, ease of ordering, quality & speed of delivery

• 1 comment
  • 4 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2011

I have found Booktopia's website very easy to use, good communication options, great product, All products purchased including clearance were well above my expectations.

I would recommend to everyone, Go Christmas shopping while the sales are on!

+ Absolutely fantastic service, I was very impressed and have bragged about Booktopia's website to my friends and husband(in the hope he may go on and buy me something! hehehehe!. Fast efficient delivery particularly since some books I found hard to find elsewhere!

- Geeze... well I guess they could have thrown in a pack of Jelly Beans, but other than that, was nothing, but A+

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2011

I really love the packaging, service and communication. The prices are very reasonable. There is a wonderful variety of books.

+ Great prices.

- Not a bad thing, but would like to see inside books.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2011

Very good with commuication and the books are always packed safe.I find it so easiy to look for what books I want and their web site is very good and easiy to find what section you need to be in. Thank you Booktopia.

+ The speed at which I received my book. Booktopia is very good and I love getting books from them. The are very good with communication and you always know what is going on if the the book is delayed. Well done guys.

- No there is nothing that I dislike about Booktopia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2011

Excellent service and product- I highly recommend shopping for books at booktopia!I ordered several books in one order and was given regular updates on stage of order. delivery process and time estimates were given once order was dispatched and arrived well within the time booktopia told me it would.

+ the very fast and friendly service. the regular updates on progress of order.speed of product delivery. ease of internet order process.

- some book prices in higher range compared to other supliers-but excellent service makes up for that to a degree.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2011

Fantastic service from a online company,totally recommend buying from this company.My book arrived so fast,and well packaged highly recommend these guys.Brendon

+ great communication,super fast delivery

- None whats so ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2011

Place an order of 2 books on 19th March and then found one had to come from the US. Needed the books by Easter and so thought there was no way they would come in time. However very pleased that both books arrived today 1st April(last chance for delivery due to Public holdiays). Appreciate the speedy efficient service and great communication. A pleasure to buy from, this is my second order and will do so again. Excellent site, recommend highly.

+ Great range of books, particularly had the two books I wanted at a great price plus only one lot of postage.

- No dislikes.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2011

I'll loved the speed at which my order was despatched. No other online book store could match it for the order I placed. I will be shopping with Booktopia in the future and recommending to my friends and family. Many thanks. Annette

+ Speed of delivery, good book prices and great freight prices.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2011

"I emailed the first message to Booktopia & received the 2nd message from them, a request to post, which I am more than happy to do. They've earned it."

Hi [name censored],
I would just like to express my deepest gratitude to your company for last
weekend's clearance sale. My wife, our children and I have all been able to
pickup books that will entertain, educate and assist us to resolve issues
both at home and work, without doing irrepairable damage to our smallest of
budgets. We were completely surprised by the opportunity and blown a
way by
the customer service, attention and care. Your staff were attentive,
patient and simply wonderful. Well Done to your whole company, you do
credit to all businesses both on & offline. We will definitely be buying
new books from you online when required and both funds and priorities
allow.
Kind regards,
Jim & Elissa

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your kind words.

We would love you to post your comment on a review site called
productreview , where it seems only a minority of people with gripes (out
of the thousands of orders we process each week) seem to be posting
(isn't that always the case?!).

It's up to you totally, but we would be deeply grateful if you could do
this.

Here is the link:

Thanks again for our tremendous feedback. We will be sure to pass it on
to the whole team.

Best regards,

[name censored]
Director

+ We have met wonderful staff with great communication & a sense of fairness. That means a lot to us.
Max freight cost of $10 to send 1 to 90 on same order.(last time I checked)
My wife likes that a lot. (I like the saving money on freight part, a lot)
Pickup is available. (I'd rather my wife pay freight, you know I'm the one who'll have to collect, then again it's saving money!! and I like that, a lot)

- They should move closer to us at Berala. [name censored] & [name censored] please note.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2011

I think booktopia is great! i love it and use it all the time, i have used this service 6 times now and have ordered a total of 20 books from them and have recieved all books on time. Thanks Booktopia!

+ I thought they had a wide variety of books available and when the books are in stock they are very quick to deliver (only two days) and i thought the website was very easy to use. I also like the way they let you know when your order is being updated. I have had no trouble with them.

- When the books have to be shipped from the UK, it takes 7 - 18 days which is a long time to wait however it was ok.

Private message

Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2011

+ A wide-ish range and cheap prices especially on local postage. Good communication in my experience.

- Books can take a long time to arrive, some glaring holes in the catalogue, for example, not very many Indian authors.

1 of 1796 pages

Hi booktopia, my order number is #5822334. It's been more than a month since I ordered my books. I left a message, but no reply. I also made phone calls several times waiting more than 30mins and i gave up. If the books are not available, please organise a refund asap. Thank you. Angela

Angela asked on Jul 23, 2017

Hello, I ordered a text book on 07Jul17 which was immediately debited from my paypal account. Currently the status is pending with the book out of stock and more stock is expected on 11Jul17. It is now the 20Jul17 and there is no new update. I have attempted to contact booktopia regarding my order #5883708 via both the website message system and phone. My messages have gone unanswered and the wait time on the phone appears to be extremely long no matter what time of day I call. Any update would be greatly appreciated, if unable to stock please contact me in order to arrange refund asap! Regards, Tara

Tara asked on Jul 20, 2017

Dear Booktopia, I ordered a textbook on the 16th July which I need in time before uni commences. At the time of order it was in stock but I received an update on 18th July reading thete is "Currently no stock. Expecting more on 31-Jul-17". Does this mean booktopia will definitely have the book by the 31st? When can I expect to receive the textbook? If the issue continues will I be notified and given refund as I will have to look at buying the book elsewhere! My order number is 5914092. Thanks, Rachael

LisaBrinks asked on Jul 19, 2017