Love the book

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

Love the book cant wait to get the first book as well its appealing and relaxing the designs are a little simple not as intricate as what I like to do but I'm enjoying doing it.

Impeccable service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

Quick and easy service. Was blown away by how well packaged the books were and how quickly they arrived in NZ.
Would have no hesitation in recommending Booktopia to others or using again myself.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

The communication for the whole process was excellent - from purchase to delivery. The books in question were in excellent condition and came in good protective packaging.

I'm extremely satisfied.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

The process to buy the book was straightforward. The delivery very fast and the book is in perfect conditions. I'm very happy with the service.

Just what I need for my upcoming trip

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

The books ordered are the perfect size to keep in my handbag to help us out on our holiday.
They arrived pretty quickly too.

Perfect, just what I wanted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

Found the item, ordered it, Booktopia kept me notified of the parcel status, arrived on time in great strong packaging in great condition.
So pleased I have gone back and ordered some more.

Excellent reference book.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

Very interesting way of looking at eating for gut health. Love the recipes and menu suggestions. It would have been really great to have a shopping list included somewhere in the book so my pantry could be stocked ready for my spontaneous cooking sessions as there are many alternative ingredients I don't always have on hand. Great book though.

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

Easy to navigate the website to find books of interest. Great range and awesome delivery speed.
Books packed well to ensure absolutely no damage.

My new favourite bookstore!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

Booktopia is easy to use and has one of the most impressive collections of books available for purchase that it has quickly become my go-to-online-store for all my bookish needs.

Fantastic Book, fast service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

Fast service no problems, will definitely use this site again. Easy to find the item I wanted and competitive prices.

Three great books that my kids are loving!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

Really quick delivery, perfect condition when they arrived and some really great titles. Thank you, will absolutely be using Booktopia again.

Newcastle

Private message

Perfect.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

Great products with fast delivery. Absolutely love to buy of this website.. The book was in great condition when it arrived.

Outstanding Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

It is a no-brainer, of course, I will use this site again. Very efficient. I am appreciative of this company in Australia where customer service is often missing.

Amazing service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

I was blown away by how quick the books I ordered came. I ordered them last Thursday just after lunch and they arrived first thing Monday morning! Brilliant. I will use Booktopia again.

No issues whatsoever..!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

Simple process to order - great advice on what stage the order was at (some might say over service - that's a compliment). Book was delivered to Tas within a few days. The true test - i will buy again...!

Happy book reader

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

The items I wanted were available, a great price, and delivered quickly. I'll definitely use Booktopia again, absolutely no hesitation.

great book

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

This book is easy to read, informative and will be a useful guide for our community garden. We aim to put it to good use

Great, fast service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

I purchased a book as a gift for my wife and ordered it late on a Wednesday evening. I was amazed that it was delivered to my home early Friday which was brilliant and in time for her birthday. Very easy site to navigate and item was securely packaged. Couldn't be happier with the service and would highly recommend them.

Its great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

So many unquie things to choose from at great prices with easy delivery and fast. Books get delivered in perfect condition.

Happy Shop Owner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

Fast speedy service...happy with purchases....will purchase more...great customer service when talking on phone and on live chat....packaged really well.....lots to choose from

1 of 1379 pages

How do I increase text size on the booktopia reader app? I have bought an ebook in epub format and the text is too small to read on my phone.

Ekmandy asked on Jun 08, 2018

Hi Ekmandy,

To increase the font size of a book, open the eBook on your device then tap the screen once to bring up the menu. Once you’ve done this, click Settings (this should look like a cogwheel on IOS). There will be section called "Text Size" and a plus and negative sign that will increase or decrease font size respectively.

Tap the plus sign a few times and the font size will increase. If the plus sign goes grey then you're not able to increase the size any more. Once you’ve done this, make sure you click Save to save the changes.

If you have any other enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Jessica

I work near your distribution centre. Am I able to pick up an order from there or do I have to have it posted?

Andrew asked on Jun 03, 2018

Hi Andrew,

I'm sorry but we don't offer collection, the way we distribute orders doesn't really allow for it. Plus it becomes an OH&S issue having customers on site.

We do often have Free Shipping promotions which we only send to customers signed up for our Newsletters. We have a promotion going on right now which expires midnight on the 13th of June, the codeword is EOFYS and can be entered in at the final stage of checkout under the Gift Certificates, Store Credits and Promotion Codes heading.

I hope you'll consider ordering with us in future and taking advantage of our promotions. Be sure to get in touch if we can ever assist. :)

Jessica

how do I increase text size on booktopia?

Shona L asked on May 27, 2018

Hi Shona,

Just to clarify, are you using our Booktopia Reader app to read an eBook or do you want to increase the size of our website while you make purchases?

Let me know if you're on the site or using our Booktopia Reader app and I can help you with this.