Flapper, VC - by Australian author Mark West

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

My experience with this purchase was the same as it always is with helpful, caring Booktopia staff, fast delivery when the item is available, and the convenience of direct debit payment or Paypal. In a word the Five Star tick box says it all - EXCELLENT.

Easy to order

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

Book was ordered very quickly and safely - it was a very simple ordering process too. Will definitely be using again.

Super quick

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

I ordered and within two days I had my books. I was very impressed and relieved with how quickly they arrived

Speedy service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

Was impressed with speed of delivery and information supplied. Was kept up to date at all times. Very efficient service.

Just perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

Quick delivery without any fuss. Re eived after 2 days and packaging to keep safe the book was amazing.

Dandenong South

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Super!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

I ordered a book via Booktopia on Tuesday and it was delivered on Thursday morning. Simple, quick, efficient. Fabulous service, would recommend, and will definitely use them again.

First time user.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

It's the first time I've used your store & I am extremely impressed. I will be recommending your site to others

Book arrived quickly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

Book arrived a day earlier than I expected. Packaged very well. Highly recommend Booktopia to any book lovers. Easy to use website.

Exceptional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Was more than impressed with the service I received. Kelly was most helpful assisting with my enquiry.
I was let down my another book supplier, my daughter ordered her university book elsewhere and the package arrived to post office empty!
Booktopia checked stock at 5pm and book arrived at our house by lunchtime the following day...very impressed with their prompt delivery.
Thank you Booktopia!!

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Excellent, parcel arrived quickly and safely my first time ordering on this site very easy and simple to do, will recommend to family and friends.Thank you

Impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Incredibly fast postage and great pricing. Exactly what I was after and cheaper than expected. Would shop here again in the future.

Will use again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Whole process from ordering, paying, communication and receipt of well package book was quick and easy! Very happy with my purchase.

wonderful service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Love dealing with Booktopia books arrive in perfect condition and very promptly. Never had any issues with books not being available. Would highly recommend Booktopia to all.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Your website was easy to order from. Books arrived promptly & were well packaged & arrived in good condition. I was kept well informed on the progress of my order.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

The books arrived quickly and the packaging was sturdy enough to keep the books safe. I was very impressed! Thanks

Amazing delivery timing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Fantastic service. Ordered in afternoon. Next day delivery - first class. First time customer, won't be the last time I use them.

1500 Color Mixing Recipes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

From purchase to delivery, I was impressed with the excellent service. Also, the packaging was extra strong, protecting the book corners from damage and/or the weather.

Impeccable service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Easy to use and quickest delivery. Awesome effort in making the customer want to return for further purchases. Thank you

Thames - New Zealand

Private message

Stunning Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Very pleased with the professional service - swift and prompt attention to the order. Especially pleasing as it was a last minute thought for a Birthday present arranged in NZ and delivered promptly to a Sydney address with no fuss!

Speedy and great quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

My order came within 2 working days and was packaged so well. I am so impressed with the efficiency and communication. I Love my books!!!

1 of 1419 pages

I ordered the charmed book of shadows replica and its been seven days and hasnt arrived yet, does it take longer because its a bigger book? Im also located in melbourne

CamJac asked on Aug 14, 2018

Hi CamJac,

Sorry for the delay in responding. Let me look into it, could I grab your order number please?

Jessica

Do you deliver to United Kingdom?

She asked on Aug 14, 2018

Hi She,

No, sorry, we only ship to Australia and New Zealand.

Jessica

I have joined Booktopia today and ordered an eBook online. The payment was successful and I have had emailed to me an order number. I have downloaded the android app on my Samsung phone and tablet. Logging in is no problem, but no book. It is very frustrating as google play books is an immediate download. I would expect the same here. Can you help please?

Janine asked on Aug 02, 2018

Hi Janine,

Let me look into it for you, could I have your order number please?