Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

Thanks for getting my order to me so quickly. I was very impressed with the service and will be using Booktopia next time I order a book.

Easy to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

Purchase of book was very quick and simple, parcel arrived promptly and well packaged. Will definitely be purchasing from again

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

Books ordered and delivered without any fuss or delay. Truly first class management! The price was quite competitive,too. I will order again.

Verified Customer

An excellent book for the office worker who keeps his hands clean

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

A book that has all the answers for a beginner in vegetable growing. This book guides the Office Worker that is tied to the desk 5 days per week into an actual farmer in the way to grow vegetables. I would advise anyone who is stuck in an office every day of the week to look in their back yard and take up the hobby of vegetable gardening!!

Quick & efficient delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

I ordered the books on Sunday and received them on Tuesday. Very thoughtful of Booktopia about the packaging - very sturdy and compact so books come in good condition

Fantastic service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

I really wanted to read a particular novel and it was still weeks off being released. Booktopia not only had the book in stock but had to me within two days and in excellent condition. The parcel tracking was fantastic too.

Hassle free shopping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Booktopia was perfect for what I needed, very attractive pricing and prompt and speedy delivery.
This was not the first time I used Booktopia and it definitely will not be the last time.

Amazing Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Love ordering with Booktopia, such great service and fast delivery. You can track your order all the way through. Keep up the great work!

Great for the hard to find!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Recently purchased a comic book compilation I had been looking for at a very good price as well! Almost 30% less than what I would normally get it for and very prompt delivery!

Excited

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Did my first order with Booktopia last week. Received the book in perfect condition within 6 days. Very happy with the whole process. Will definitely be using Booktopia regularly

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Introduced by a friend as a gift. Fabulously easy and safe. Wouldn’t hestitate to recommend this site to others. Easy to order and I was kept informed of delivery status all the way.

A great Book

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

This is a new release book that I couldn't get elsewhere then suddenly Booktopia had it at a great price delivered which was great. I didn't know about the stores or I would have collected it

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Ordered a book on Friday evening, arrived Monday morning in perfect condition - phenomenally prompt service This was my first purchase on Booktopia and I will definitely be coming back.

In stock, fast shipping, solid packaging

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

An excellent customer experience - in stock of what i wanted, quick shipping and sensible postage costs. I have not been a customer of Booktopia (I think) but the GST changes on imports and a good experience will probably entice me back.

Best online bookshop

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Just the right amount of information about the book, easy payment process, thoughtful packaging and fast delivery. Thanks for your hard work!

Fast efficient service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

I ordered 5 books then 1 book. Both times my order arrived in excellent time, packaged well and at an excellent price.

Wonderful Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Super easy ordering & really fast delivery.
Made my daughter very happy to have the book she had been asking for so quick.

Great Service. Good Prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

This is the best online bookstore in Australia. There is a wide range of books and delivery via post to fast, efficient and effective. Highly Recommend.

Perth

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Wonderful, stress free purchase.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Purchased “Marvel Encyclopaedia” for my son at a competitive price & received, via post a speedy delivery with an extremely well wrapped product. Highly impressed. Thank you!

Great online bookstore

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Very easy to find and purchase the books, with a good discount to prompt the purchase. Delivery was prompt and well managed, with delivery status given within good intervals. The book arrived in very good condition. Would recommend to all avid readers in Australia

1 of 1463 pages

I'm overseas and trying to download an Ebook is this possible?

Anna M asked on Oct 12, 2018

Hi Anna,

I'm sorry, eBooks can only be downloaded while you're in Australia, however once an eBook is downloaded to your device you won't need an internet connection to read it.

Jessica

I ordered some books on the 5th of september two of the books i have received but I don't think the other two have been shipped yet, one was a preorder but the release date was the next day. Just wanting some info on when they're expected to arrive. order number is 7776193

Rose A asked on Sep 30, 2018

Hi Rose,

Sorry for the delay with this order, especially the pre-order title. The good news is that stock is finally on the way from the UK publisher, this is expected to arrive later this week.

I've upgraded the shipping on your order to Express Post to ensure it reaches you ASAP once the item is shipped. We'll send you an email with the tracking details when it's on the way.

Jessica

I ordered the charmed book of shadows replica and its been seven days and hasnt arrived yet, does it take longer because its a bigger book? Im also located in melbourne

CamJac asked on Aug 14, 2018

Hi CamJac,

Sorry for the delay in responding. Let me look into it, could I grab your order number please?