Fantastic service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Fast speedy service, and my books arrived in great condition! It was great to be emailed updates about my order so I knew when to expect them.

quick and safe

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

My order arrived as advised on time, in good condition and was left where I indicated. The whole transaction was easy and efficient.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Really happy with prompt sending of items ordered. Arrived safely and in good condition. Was surprised at how quickly items arrived.

Fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Very fast response, nil issues or concerns. Fast title selection and checkout process easy. Will be using this site in future.

Very good online site for books

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

In comparison to other online sites price
Good and service excellent and I hope I am supporting a local enterprisr

Amazing service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Looked for a book online and Booktopia is the cheapest. I rang up Booktopia to ensure that the book is available. The lady was extremely helpful. The book is $18 cheaper than my university bookshop ($42 versus $60) and I even had free delivery due to a promotion. I then ordered the book online. I received the book in 3 business days. This is what I call first class service. I will definitely use Booktopia again. Keep up the good work!

Quick and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

This is the second book I've ordered from Booktopia and so far they've been quick with processing orders up to delivery. It was easy to track the status of the order too. Keep it up!

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

This was my first time ordering and not only did they have the book available it only took a few days to receive I'll definitely be ordering again.

Good range, fair prices and quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Looked for a book online. Booktopia was the cheapest price, the book arrived in 2 days and it was wrapped securely. I would definitely recommend them. The courier even followed the directions for delivery, I know amazing!

Amazon move over!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

When I tried to place my order for Bali and Lombok online, I had great difficulty with my Windows 10 laptop so I phoned Customer Service at Booktopia and came across one of the most patient and pleasant staff members I think I have ever encountered. She guided me through the entire process. The book arrived in sturdy packaging in record time, and I will definitely be ordering more books through Booktopia. A refreshingly efficient online experience, and one to be commended. And because I had a voucher given to me, the cost was way below RRP.

Very happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

I was very impressed after my first order on Booktopia. My order was delivered quickly and the items delivered were in perfect condition.

Excellent website

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

I ordered two books on Booktopia, they arrived very quickly (within 2 days). They were packaged in strong cardboard and were in excellent condition. I was extremely satisfied with my experience.

Fast delivery very impressed new favourite book shop.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

The books were in brand new unused condition and super fast delivery considering we're remote. I will definitely be back to purchase more.

Quick and safely packed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

My order with Booktopia was easy to place. After placement books arrived within few days and they were packed in very sturdy box and wrapped in bubble wrap on top of it. Really good way to make sure books arrive with no damage.
Thank you and look forward to next purchase. K

Efficient and professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Ordered three books through their well designed website and just a few days later they arrived at more doorstep in excellent condition. The only issue I had was that one of the books inside the package was scuffed slightly from the delivery method. Other than that I would highly recommend this website to friends and family and anyone who's looking for excellent service and quick results.

Awesome service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Fast Delivery & efficient tracking. All books arrived together in specified time period. Great prices and box was well packaged!

Fast and Efficient Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

The book turned up as promised in good condition..
I still prefer browsing bricks and mortar bookshops but if you know what you want this is a very time-effective way of getting it.

• 5 helpful votes
Private message

Great Book and Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

I had not used Booktopia before. The book I wanted was there, the price was fair, the freight was fair, the communication clear and the delivery timely and the packaging more than enough to keep the book safe. I have no doubt I will be back.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Excellent service.The books were sent very quickly. The emails sent to confirm order were clear and accurate. I will be ordering again as I finish reading these books.

Beautiful Book

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Very happy when my book arrived in perfect condition in strong packaging. I must admit I was anxious, hoping it wasn't damaged.

1 of 1336 pages

I got an error when tried to download a book. It shows that 'this item is originally download with different user account'

Rahul asked on Apr 12, 2018

Hi Rahul,

Sorry to hear this. We need a little more info from you regarding the issue. If I could grab your order number I'll send you a direct email.

Jessica

Hi Booktopia, I recently purchased and downloaded a book from you. It works fine except for the fact that some pages have illustrations and I can,t see the whole picture. I.ve tried decreasing the text size which works to get a bit more of the picture but not in its entirety. The diagrams and pictures are important. Can you help? Thanks Nicky

Nic G asked on Apr 05, 2018

Hi Nicky,

Sorry to hear about this! We'll need to get a few screenshots from you so we can raise it with the publisher. If I could grab your order number I'll send you an email.

Thanks. Order number is 7124361

Hi Nicky,

Thanks for that, I've sent you a direct email asking for some screenshots.

Jessica

Hi, Can I print my ebook? Because ebook is not always comfortable to read.

AkhymbekM asked on Mar 03, 2018

Hi there,

No sorry, eBooks are intended to only be read on a digital device. You can read the eBook on a smartphone, tablet, computer and most eReaders.