Great Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

Books were received as ordered, in good condition and within the specified time-frame. A very satisfied customer and I would not hesitate to recommend Booktopia to family and friends.

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Great prices and had a discount for being a Uni student which helped a lot! Fast shipping. Offered Afterpay too!!!

Text book purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Bought a textbook and needed it urgently. Requested for it to arrive using express post. Book arrived on time and in good condition and was packaged very carefully.
Highly recommend Booktopia

Arrived so quickly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Ordered some DVD for the gran kids as it was free postage. Wasn’t expecting everything to be instock but everything arrived ASAP. So happy little faces all round .

Will use again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Booktopia was very prompt! My order arrived in excellent condition and quicker than most deliveries to regional Australia. The tracking was also spot on so I knew when to expect the delivery.

Awesome service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Thank you Booktopia. Easy! Great range & excellent quality. Prompt service & delivered perfectly packaged. Will definitely recommend to friends.

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Service was quick, clear and concise. Loved the bookmarks have shared them with my family. Your detail into the packaging is amazing and the books arrived perfectly

So easy for a 79yrs old to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

No problem getting books I haven't read since I was a kid. And easy buying books for grandkids.very quick delivery.

Melbourne

Private message

Excellent service, communication and fast postage

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

I ordered a pop up book from Booktopia for about the same price as Book Depository. I got free shipping and my item arrived within a week. Sadly there was damage inside the book (not their fault) and they have offered to replace it with no hassle.
Excellent customer service!

Set for a drive holiday. Queensland to Tasmania and return.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Ordered and delivered in a realistic time frame. Packaged extremely well. The actual atlas text book is filled with all the essential information. Typical of an excellent road atlas. Browser friendly line purchase.

Reliable, Quick and Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

We ordered a book on a Monday afternoon and it arrived on the Tuesday. Fast, simple and excellent service. Would definitely buy from here again.

Great company!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Great service!! Ordered my books on a Sunday and it arrived the Friday of the same week! So happy with the service.

fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Book arrived day after ordering which was unexpected but fantastic as it was a required school text. Also great quality.

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Super fast delivery to rural areas oh my god couldn't believe it when i picked up my parcels. Well packed also simply AMAZING will be a returning customer for sure.

Sydney

• 3 comments
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer

Better than buying books in a physical book store!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Ordered 4 books from Booktopia in one order for my upcoming training course. Books were delivered on the same day! Fantastic collection, Fabulous service and Competitive price!!
Keep up the good work team Booktopia.

Excellent Online Retailer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Very pleased with my purchase, arrived within 2 days of ordering with standard delivery.
Items were well packaged & protected. They arrived in perfect condition.

So happy with my books!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Booktopia has been great for me, it has a whole range of books which I can’t find it store and I can be sure I can get the books I want here! The delivery was excellent it came quickly and the books were in perfect condition! Booktopia is the one stop shop for my books.

Great Delivery Time & Quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Arrived the next working day after purchase and in great condition. Would definitely recommend to others who need a fast delivery and good quality product!

Very happy with purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Very happy with purchase and speed of delivery. It was an easy way to purchase a gift for a relative in Australia (I live in NZ)

Great online shopping!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

So glad I heard about this site! They had the books I needed, great prices, excellent quality, definitely worth the wait, and over all I'm a happy chappy customer!

1 of 1286 pages

Unfortunately I cannot order from Booktopia as I am overseas where access to Australian authors is extremely limited. (This cannot be helping their circulation.) Can you suggest another site with Australian authors which does send overseas?

S. M. asked on Feb 11, 2018

I've just submitted a review (for the first time use of Booktopia). I don't want my email address published or given to any other agencies and I do not want to be receiving emails from Booktopia about deals. I will contact Booktopia when I need to. Can you confirm this please. Nickname "Nanna" - email address [Email address removed]

Nanna asked on Feb 07, 2018

Answer this

Hi Nanna,

When you post a review of a product on our site we do not publish your email address with it. We actually have a moderating system which prevents personal details like this being submitted on our site.

If you're still concerned, be sure to contact us directly.

Kind regards,
Jessica

As I am not very good with technology I couldn't do the 'Proof of Purchase' documentation to go with my review. Is it OK to send copies of my documentation? I would like my entry to have the top status! Charmaine Savage

Charmaine S asked on Jan 22, 2018

Answer this

Hi Charmaine,

Sorry, this isn't something Booktopia can help with but you may be able to contact Product Review directly about this. You can contact them here: https://www.productreview.com.au/brand-manager/platform/contact.html

Kind regards,