Xmas gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2017

The book arrived on time and packaged so would not get damaged. Was surprised that it was still available, son will be surprised.

Great Christmas gift for my Grandson

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2017

My grandson wanted the books for Christmas great product he will enjoy reading them I am sure and will reread them many times great service books arrived very promptly after ordering them

wonderful childrens book

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2017

The book arrived promptly, and well packed with no damage. Good prompt service, I have brought other larger books and they have arrived in good order and promptly. I thoroughly recommend booktopia!

Books

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2017

Everthing well organized, notified the day books arriving,and they did, and very pleased with the whole easy process,especially considerinfg I am old and it is the first time I have ever bought anything on line!!!

Fast and reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2017

I ordered a couple of books from Booktopia and found their online ordering system easy to use and had great prices. The books arrived quickly and were well packaged to avoid damage. As an author I understand how important these steps are in keeping customers happy. Well done Booktopia!

Book purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2017

Arrived promptly and in good order. Very happy with purchase. Was a Christmas present and I am sure they will be happy with it

Good experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2017

Quick efficient service, goods arrived in perfect condition (they were well packed) was kept informed of expected delivery date (which was accurate)

Fast, quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2017

Website it easy to search and place an order. It was delivered in record time, and I was kept informed of progress. Prices very competitive. Great work.

Quick & easy process! ☆☆☆

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2017

Purchasing from Booktopia was very simple and I received my book quicker than I thought! Will definitely be purchasing again! Thank you Booktopia ☆☆☆

user friendly website

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2017

Very intuitive and useful search interface. Easy to procure and place order for purchase and shipment was easy and simple

Quick and Efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2017

The product was easy to find and cheaper than other websites that I was looking on and the product was delivered within the time frame given and packaged well so that it wouldnt be damaged in transit. Would definitely look at using again. Thanks

Excellent store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2017

Excellent store highly recommend to everyone. Books arrive 2 days early and in excellent condition would buy again from this store well done guys

So quick

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2017

Great prices and excellent quick delivery service. Was impressed with their cardboard paper delivery bags, Reducing plastic waste and both books were in perfect condition upon arrival.

Everything I was looking for!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

i found exactly what I was looking for and at a very reasonable price. Delivery was fast, books arrived in perfect condition, clever packaging.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

Quick & easy to order. Arrived promptly and was wrapped really well. Had a few update emails. Very impressed will use again.

Very happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

This is the 2nd time I have used booktopia and I love the service and promptness of delivery, staff have been very helpful to.

Wonderful company to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

Booktopia was efficient with the process, I received my order promptly and it was received in excellent condition due to its excellent packaging

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

Great and speedy service, very impressed, arrived on the anticipated day. The books arrived in excellent condition. Certainly would order again from you.

Verified Customer

Predictable service (in a good way)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

Always quick, presentable and safe. Love the shipping updates and knowing which day delivery will be.

I enjoy knowing that every order will be seamless.

Great book!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

Great and speedy service. Easy ordering and kept up to date on delivery and arrived the day they said it would!

1 of 1193 pages

Hi Booktopia, I placed an order for textbooks on the 5/11, everything said it was in stock in the warehouse and would be shipping in 1-2 business days. It has been 5 days and still no shipping confirmation. I was on hold for ages on the phone to customer service and could never get through so I resorted to chat where whoever I spoke to said this would be shipped today with express shipping. I still have no tracking information and the status of my order has not changed. No one has replied to any of my messages either. As someone who works in customer service for an online retailer, I am absolutely appalled at the customer service I have received! If I do not get this order by Tuesday (12/11) I want a full refund and I will order somewhere else. I need these textbooks for uni. If they said they weren't in stock I never would have ordered them. Can someone please contact me! Thanks.

Eden asked on Nov 10, 2017

Hi Eden,

I'm sorry to hear about this! I'd like to look into it further, could I have your order number please?

Hi,

Order number 6383895. I just need to make sure this is cancelled please, I spoke to someone on facebook today but have not receive a cancellation email

Hi Booktopia, I placed an order on the 29/10 and it has still not been shipped. I need this textbook ASAP. I have attempted to contact via the website and cannot get through on the phone. I’m at the point where I would like to cancel the order, as the customer service has been non-existent. Can someone please contact me here ASAP. Thanks

Holly M asked on Nov 06, 2017

Hi Holly,

I'm really sorry for the trouble you've had getting through to us. Let me look into the order and see what's going on, could I have your order number please?

Jessica

Please help - need assistance with a return. Order number 6282529. Waited over an hour on hold, very poor customer service Booktopia. Thanks May

May asked on Nov 06, 2017

Hi May,

I'm really sorry for the wait on the phone, we have been experiencing higher than normal cal volumes.

It looks like you managed to get through to our Live Chat team. Please let me know if we can assist any further.