Ordered Monday afternoon, arrived Tuesday morning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

My local bookstore let me down & I wanted a specific book for a friend's birthday in 4 days time. Booktopia had it in stock & Auspost delivered it the next day.

Amazing.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Everything came quickly and was packed great. Great range of items too at a cheaper price than most other places!

Newcastle

• 5 comments
  • 7 answers
  • 16 helpful votes

Rapid delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Amazingly rapid delivery and arrived in perfect condition. Extremely easy to use site to order too. Pleasure to use this service.

Faster than expected

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

My book was delivered very quickly, and the packaging sufficiently strong to ensure it was in perfect condition. Well done.

Melbourne

Verified Customer

Excellent service and price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

I bought Ottolenghi's latest cookbook, Simple. Not only did I get an excellent price, it arrived within a few days, with no issues. There was regular communication to keep me up to date with the delivery status. All in all, an excellent online store that I would definitely use again!

Kambah ACT

• 1 comment
  • 5 helpful votes

Book review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Ordering the product was simple , Packaging and postage of the item was great took no time at all and very well pacled and no damage of item when received

love Booktopia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

great fast service. Thanks so much for my order. Found what I wanted right away and will be using Booktopia again.

So fast, great price.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Ordered my Text from the Dog calendars on the Wednesday, had them on Friday! So much cheaper than the shops I had been buying them at. Packaging awesome!

Best prices and quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Found two new cookbooks I had seen in the shops for ten dollars cheaper each on booktopia . After ordering them from the website they arrived super quick and safe .

Fast delivery, Amazing packing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

I loved the easy of ordering, timely communication, quick delivery but the best part was the packaging - simple yet fail proof, loved to open it and take the book out.

Adelaide

#1 for Books

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Love using this site, they have the a huge range of books available and at great prices. I order from here regularly and each time my books have come in perfect condition and in a good amount of time (within their shipping time).

Highly recommended shopping with them!

Verified Customer

Such a great range and good quality!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

I ordered some of the adult colouring books and absolutely love them! Good quality paper and designs. It also didn't take long to come being an Australian company. Would highly recommend!

Got it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

The book I ordered arrived promptly and in good order. Thanks for the good service! I look forward to using Booktopia again.

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

My books arrived in sturdy packaging and were in mint condition. Delivery was even a day earlier than promised! Thank you

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

first time I have used booktopia and delivery time was excellent and will definitely use them again and recommend them to family and friends

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Aways fast delivery. Anything I search for, I always find here. The books come in excellent condition. I will definitely stick to this book store. Thank you!

Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

I’ve bought 3 books on separate occasions from Booktopia recently. I’ve been very happy with the speed of delivery, communications from Booktopia & the excellent packing.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

I loved he service! i ordered it at 11 am on November 6 and it arrived at 7:30 am the following morning. Can't believe it was that quick! I would really recommend this book store! Buy your books that you can here NOW!

Quick, speedy, prompt delivery. Highly recommended Aussie book seller.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Quick, speedy and prompt delivery. Highly recommended Aussie book seller. Selection of books is wide. Bubble packaging is wonderful. When there are deals, it is even better.

Melbourne

Booktopia is amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

I always purchase your books from Booktopia. Kids books, adults books, sticker books, educational books they have everything. I love it when they offer free shipping. My boxes of books always come in the thickets boxes so they are never damaged and delivery time is always super fast! Thankyou Booktopia

2 of 1483 pages

I have bought a book i.e. Dark circles and downloaded the same on mobile. However, all I can see is blank pages. Can you please check? Order no. #8083143

Ansh asked on Nov 07, 2018

Hi Ansh,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you!

I've sent you a direct email regarding this.

Jessica

I have downloaded Dirt Music and cannot enlarge the text to a readable size. The text size option does not work!! Any suggestions?

Scott asked on Nov 05, 2018

Sorry Scott but I no nothing about this

Hi Scott,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you!

Which device are you using to read the eBook? Once I know this I can provide some instructions on how to increase the size.

Jessica

Hi Jessica, am reading on a Samsung tablet model SM-T810.
Scott

Hi. I have purchased and downloaded an Ebola Om an iPad mini. When I look at my library there is a 'white book' no picture of the book. If I open it there are a lot of blank pages. I can see an index and the front cover but as I flip through the pages they are all blank white. It tells me there are 300+ pages but I can't see them. Help :(

Sue J asked on Oct 23, 2018

Hi Sue,

Sorry to hear this! Let me know what your order number is and we'll have someone get in touch to help you with this.