Fast and flawless

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Ordering was easy, delivery was quick and my books arrived in perfect condition, packed very well and the quality of the books lived up to expectations

Book ordered was not in stock

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Honestly, I was a little disappointed. I ordered a book and it didn’t turn up. I was refunded without any explanation. I am guessing this happened because the book you were selling was not in stock. I actually wonder if this is a breach of consumer law.

Comments
Booktopia Official

Hi Olivia,

I'm sorry to hear this! Let me look into this for you, could I grab your order number please?

Loved the service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

The customer service was absolutely top class and the delivery expedient. Recommend to everyone. So very helpful when l asked questions.

Competitive price and fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

That's all one could ask for when shopping online no matter what you're buying. In this case its books (travel guides specifically) and the price was great and delivery was literally next business day, fantastic.

Tim Winton's latest

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

I was very pleased with the smooth professional operation of purchasing and having delivered the book, with the least amount of hassle.

Happy as

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Very rarely buy products over the internet but since I was upgrading to a later edition I thought I would give it try... order & payment...easy as.... shipping notifications.....easy tracking to follow........hand delivered in excellent condition...quicker than I thought being a long weekend.......

good price fast shipping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

i found books here i couldn't find elsewhere, prices were competitive and i didn't mind paying for shipping as the books arrived really fast

Fast Delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

I was able to get the book sent directly to my grandson. The book arrived sooner than I expected, which was a awesome surprise for my grandson.

A great book, but arrived damaged.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Speedy delivery, bad wrapping. One of the two books was badly damaged. Suggest bubble wrapping around books or a bubble wrap envelope.

Comments
Booktopia Official

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear about this! I've sent you a direct message about this.

Quick service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Tried to order the book on the Camino from local bookstore was told they didn't stock it but could order it and delivery would be in 8 weeks long after I had left for the Camino. Ordered it from Booktopia had it in three days

Very fast transaction. Hassle free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Very fast transaction. Hassle free. I ordered books for my daughter birthday..arrived earlier than expected. Couldn't be more happier. I'll order more

Verified Customer

Slightly disappointed.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Disappointed that Booktopia's description of the Collins Scrabble Words book was minimal. Otherwise, ordering was easy and delivery was quick.

A book about speech

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Was awsome service arrived next day as I expected I would reckoned to every one.
I would order off Booktopia again.

Fantastic service.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Fantastic very quick and emails to let me know when shipped. Thanks for that reasonable pricing and great condition I'm happy

Australian Rural Gardens

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Found this book on the web awhile ago but the price at the time was not to my liking. Fast forward 12 months and while browsing thru Booktopia up it pops at a discounted price.
Great selection of rural gardens. Good write up for each with great photos.
What would take the photos to the next level would be drone shots that give an additional perspective as well as provide a better idea of the garden scale and layout.

Misleading and terrible customer service.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

I ordered two textbooks from Booktopia at the initial time of purchasing there was no indication of a delay on either book until AFTER I paid for it. One textbook was going to be shipped in 5-9 business days and the other was arriving in their warehouse by a set date. Both dates had come and gone and I had not received any information regarding what was happening to my order until I contacted them. They informed me they were unable to give me a date as to when my textbooks would be arriving. After requesting a refund I checked the textbook listing on their website and I still indicates that the books would be arriving within 5-9 business days. Very misleading.

Speedy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

I was well informed from purchase to processing, packing and postage. Excellent service. Book cover slightly damaged on arrival but no affecting function.

Great way to send books to friends

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

The process was very user friendly and promptly delivered to the recipient in a very short timeframe. I don’t know the. Ondition of the product as I wasn’t the recipient.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Such a quick delivery and great communication, thank you so much for an easy and effortless transaction. I will be a regular customer.

Perfect as Usual

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

I love ordering from Booktopia. They have a great range and good price - but more than that - their service, packaging and attention to detail is excellent.
I appreciate the way that I am kept up to date with where my order is at any time.

2 of 1377 pages

How do I increase text size on the booktopia reader app? I have bought an ebook in epub format and the text is too small to read on my phone.

Ekmandy asked on Jun 08, 2018

Hi Ekmandy,

To increase the font size of a book, open the eBook on your device then tap the screen once to bring up the menu. Once you’ve done this, click Settings (this should look like a cogwheel on IOS). There will be section called "Text Size" and a plus and negative sign that will increase or decrease font size respectively.

Tap the plus sign a few times and the font size will increase. If the plus sign goes grey then you're not able to increase the size any more. Once you’ve done this, make sure you click Save to save the changes.

If you have any other enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Jessica

I work near your distribution centre. Am I able to pick up an order from there or do I have to have it posted?

Andrew asked on Jun 03, 2018

Hi Andrew,

I'm sorry but we don't offer collection, the way we distribute orders doesn't really allow for it. Plus it becomes an OH&S issue having customers on site.

We do often have Free Shipping promotions which we only send to customers signed up for our Newsletters. We have a promotion going on right now which expires midnight on the 13th of June, the codeword is EOFYS and can be entered in at the final stage of checkout under the Gift Certificates, Store Credits and Promotion Codes heading.

I hope you'll consider ordering with us in future and taking advantage of our promotions. Be sure to get in touch if we can ever assist. :)

Jessica

how do I increase text size on booktopia?

Shona L asked on May 27, 2018

Hi Shona,

Just to clarify, are you using our Booktopia Reader app to read an eBook or do you want to increase the size of our website while you make purchases?

Let me know if you're on the site or using our Booktopia Reader app and I can help you with this.