Incredibly fast delivery, very happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

It's a textbook for uni. I hate the book, but I needed it. The delivery was incredibly quick, so I'm very happy with Booktopia.

great value, fast shipping, happy child

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

My 8 year old has turned into a bit of a book worm and needed some new titles. I chose booktopia and was impressed with their pricing, free shipping & great age group selections. The website layout makes it easy to pin point books an 8yo boy would like and books were with us that very week.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

Perfect condition, arrived quickly, reviews were so helpful, would definitely be looking to buy more soon. My toddler loves his books

Gift for a friend and gift of time for me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

I wanted an atlas and began browsing for a lovely 90 year old lady. I found some unusual colouring books so I've purchased an atlas and three beautiful colouring books. Free postage. Prompt delivery. What a great service

beautiful cards

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

A birthday gift for my teenage daughter, who feels insightful. Love that the cards have booklet.
Delivered quickly, great communication.

Star Wars Rogue One

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

Have the DK Star Wars The Force Awakens so I needed Rogue One to complete the set. Extremely well packaged. Good price.

Receipt of ordered book

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

It was easy for me to order the book online through Booktopia and pay for it with paypal. Less than a week later it was delivered to my front door.

Verified Customer

Great service and delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

My young daughter saved her money to go to just about every bookstore in our area and could not find any of the three the books she wanted. After she told me, I went online and found all three. They were very well packaged and delivered well within the week. I'm happy. My girl is happy.

Busy Town, Busy Beach and Busy Railway

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

Happy with the range. Also quick and free delivery. Happy with the service and will use again in future.

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

Books ordered and delivered to NZ in 4 days, fantastic response. Amazing packaging meant books arrived in mint condition. Will definitely be buying from this supplier again?

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

Wonderful service, received my purchase within four days. Extremely well packed. Thank you. Never used Booktopia before but you will be my first choice from now on.

Great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

Books arrived as ordered and on time. Professionally packaged. Overall excellent service. I have used this service before and never been disappointed.

Mole Creek Tasmania

• 1 comment
  • 4 answers
  • 2 helpful votes

Birthday books.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

Very easy to order two books and they gift wrapped it for a birthday present for my granddaughter. And just ordered 2 more books for her brothers birthday also gift wrapped.

Verified Customer

Brilliant Service and range of books

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

I have Loved stumbling across Booktopia and now in Utopia!
I am a fanatic reader, movie watcher and passionate cook. I have been really impressed with range of books and DVD's available. I will continue to order from Booktopia!. Great service, delivery is quick and packaged for protection. Happy spender!

Great product & Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

Fast shipping and extremely well packaged to ensure no damage.

It was also a new release book at a great price.

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

My order arrived within 2 days of ordering. As I needed this quickly for exams that are coming up, I was very happy. I could neve have source this in a shop as quickly as it was to order on line with you.

Devonport

Private message

Great! Fast shipping, arrived a day early :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

Very happy with the products I received :) reasonable price arrived a day earlier then expected which was even better looking forward to start reading and will defiantly order again :)

quick and fast

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

The order went through quickly and easily and had a great selection and even reached the country areas in a short time frame.

Booktopia is brilliant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

My books arrived in NZ in just five days. Absolutely brilliant service. Such an easy and fast way to have books delivered to one's door. I love this company.

Sunshine Beach, Qld

Verified Customer

Good Stuff! Very Efficient Effortless Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

Fast efficient ordering and delivery of a long sought after book. Keep good service up! hassle free seamless delivery exceeded expectations!

2 of 1124 pages

Hi how can I change my credit card details? I have ordered books and forgot my credit card has been changed since my last purchase. Have been trying to change details on your site but cant. Been on the phone for 45 minutes. All I want to know how to change details as so I can put my order through again. Thanks

Marisa P asked on Sep 18, 2017

Hello, I have sent a message to booktopia in regards to my order (#6059909) which was placed on the 22nd of August 2017 and have not yet received my book and I have also not received a reply to my message or a shipment confirmation. I am just wondering the estimated time in which I will receive my book will be? Kind Regards, Elice Craig

Elice C asked on Aug 30, 2017

Answer this

Hi Elice,

I'm sorry for the delay in responding to this. I can see that my colleague has since cancelled this order and processed a refund as requested. If there's anything else we can help with please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards,
Jessica

Hi Booktopia, I have been very pleased with your company regarding past orders however I placed an order #5983051 on the 2/8/17 and received part of my order but am still waiting for 1 book. I have tried to contact you on several occasions via message and phone, waiting on hold for over 40mins. I'm on hold right now as I write this message. Could you please advise when my book will be sent as it was supposed to be a gift? Thanks, regards Kate.

Kate C asked on Aug 25, 2017

Answer this

Initiate a bank chargeback.

Hi Kate,
I'm sorry that you had difficulty getting through, we did experience some lengthy waits at that time which is regrettable.
I can see we cancelled this outstanding item as requested but because this left you disappointed I've added a credit to your account which you can use on another order in the future.
Kind regards,