good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

I bought a book I couldn't find in stores only a week or so before Christmas and it arrived promptly and in good condition with no issues.

excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

My order was processed almost immediately and my books arrived in pristine condition - I have no hesitation in recommending this service to others

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

average at best

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

Whilst the site took my complete order it didn't highlight that it would arrive in "part shipments". So far I have received two seperate parcels and still waiting on the rest of the order. Description of books wasn't accurate, the series I wanted I wanted all same size so it would look good on the shelf once I had re read it. One of the books is a "mini" which I won't be able to read or to be honest keep. A dumb size.

Comments
Booktopia Official

Hi Mark, We'll usually split ship an order if you've ordered items that have different shipping time frames, and this is to ensure the order reaches you ASAP. If I could grab your order number I ... read more »

Booktopia Official

Hi Mark, Thanks for providing your order number! From what I can see your order has been fully shipped now - we sent all the In-stock items in the first shipment and all other items waiting to co... read more »

Extremely fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

I ordered two books from booktopia and was expecting to wait a week or so but the delivery was in a few days. The books were excellent prices and will be buying from booktopia again!

• 2 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Simple, no fuss, competitively-priced. Super quick delivery.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

Very pleased with my purchase. Delivery was super quick. The online purchase process was simple and without any fuss, with email updates that kept me informed of the status of my order, then followed up updates from Australia Post once the order was despatched. The flat rate delivery fee was most reasonable. I would definitely purchase from Booktopia again. Highly recommended.

Very prompt and efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

Summed up in the title - the order was processed without a hitch. The books arrived promptly, carefully packed and in pristine condition. Thank-you very much.

Proper professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

I am extremely pleased with the service and packaging of the books. Will shop here again. I would recommend this company to others.Thank you.

Waste of 9 days

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

Ordered year 10 math book on 30th Dec. Contacted Booktopia on 9th Jan to check and message received no stocks with supplier so had to cancel the order Went to local Dymocks store and found same book and cheaper and took 15 min

Comments
Booktopia Official

Hi Arvinder,

Let me look into this further, could I grab your order number please?

Verified Customer

First time user, will come again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

Process of searching for the titles I was after was easy, process of ordering was straightforward and easy, books arrived super quickly, and in excellent condition. I have no gripes, niggles or issues at all and am delighted with the service.

Awful customer service!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

I ordered a book on December 11, intended to be a Christmas gift. I recieved an email saying my order was being packed but it never arrived, nor did I receive any other emails to let me know what was going on.
I tried calling three times to speak to someone, both before and after Christmas, and each time was put on hold for at least 15 minutes. I tried the website live chat, which I was connected to quickly, but disconnected after I asked them to locate my order.
Now today, on January 8th, almost a month after ordering and the 5th time trying to contact Booktopia do I get an answer via live chat - they never took the money from my account despite there being more than enough funds available for a 17 dollar book! I told them that had I been told what happened it could have been rectified within minutes.
Terrible first (and last) experience. Do not recommend!

Comments
Booktopia Official

Hi Sam,

I'm really sorry to hear all this. Let me look into this further, could I grab your order number please?

Good Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

the calendar range was good online...i got what I wanted and it was delivered when booktopia said it would be

Good experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

Order arrived promptly. received regular updates on progress.
Ordering process was easy, was able to complete whilst walking around a Supermarket

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

I am extremely pleased with the service and quality of the items. Will shop here again. I would recommend this company to others.Thank you.

Verified Customer

I have been waiting for 6 weeks for my book to be delivered!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

Booktopia should not accept payment for books that they do not have in stock. I’m still waiting for my book to be delivered. Each time there is communication with Booktopia I am informed that the book will be delivered in the coming week.

Comments
Booktopia Official

Hi Steph,

I'm sorry to hear this! Let me look into it for you, could I grab your order number please?

Excellent.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

Wonderful service as always, packaging excellent as well. But just one thing , please check the inside of packaging
as my lovely book, bought as a gift was full of stickie marks , only on the front cover so it is only one side of the inside of the envelope. I managed to remove the marks with product to remove glue and everything O.K. Website , Packaging ,overall service excellent, so no worries, I will be ordering as always,

Excellent again!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

Have used Booktopia many times and as always excellent choice, great prices and incredibly fast delivery!! Will continue to be my go to place.

New customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

Being new customer I have found the service and quality excellent.
Website easy to negotiate with regular updates. I will be ordering
again in future.

Good value and quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

The calendars that I purchased were delivered promptly and were of good quality and value. I will use this website again and I will recommend it to others.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

Books arrived promptly, and in very secure packaging. 100% satisfied with the service. I would certainly recommend Booktopia to others.

Always the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

Booktopia has excellent prices, exceptional service and quick delivery. In addition, it is all Australian. What more could you want!

2 of 1500 pages

i have an samsung galaxy tab a 10.5 and running Booktopia Reader. when i open book to read the fonts are too small to read. how do i increase the size of these?

Geoff S asked on Jan 05, 2019

I downloaded an ebook yesterday using the Booktopia app and stated reading it, but if I accidentally turn my phone sideways it loses my page and goes back to the start of the chapter again. Im starting to get very frustrated with it-can you view the ebooks in any other browsers? I have an iPhone. Thanks

Travelling Karen asked on Dec 31, 2018

Answer this

Hi Karen,

Sorry to hear this! If the orientation on your phone changes, the eBook will need to re-format to fit into the new space so it may display less or more text than you were previously seeing.

If you would prefer to read the eBook in a certain orientation on your phone it's recommended that you lock the orientation to avoid losing your place in the book. You can do this by holding the phone in the orientation you would prefer and then swiping up from the bottom of the screen. This will bring up your phone's settings, look for the icon that has a padlock in a circle. This will lock the orientation, and when you're done simply tap this icon again to unlock the orientation.

I hope this helps, if you have any further issues please let me know what your order number is and I'll have someone get in touch with you.

Jessica

I want to download and print pages and send to a friend in prison chapter by chapter? How do I do this? I bought a book on my iphone booktopia app. Thank you. Marguerite

Marguerite Booth asked on Dec 13, 2018

Answer this

Hi Marguerite,

eBooks cannot be printed, sorry, they can only be read on digital devices.