Excellent quality delivered promptly.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Prices are competitive. Books well packed and arrived very quickly. 100% happy.

Books what I wanted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

I bought 2 books as gifts off the sight. Very easy to deal with and kept up to date the whole way through with the delivery process.

Prompt delivery.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

I'm delighted to have discovered Booktopia. I'll be back as I have no criticisms whatsoever. A positive experience all round.

Quality of paper

Good service!
Just one suggestion. It is difficult to see the quality of the paper from the website.
One of the books I bought was printed on a newspaper like grey paper, which disappointed me.
It would be good, if the quality of paper is explained in simple words.

Great stock range.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Was pleasantly surprised to find a copy of this old Australia history book on the Palmer River goldrush and replace an old stapled bits and pieces paperback family treasure!

Bondi Harvert Cookbook

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Order process was easy, book turned up quickly after the order was placed and I was kept informed of the progress at all times

Love It!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

The book I purchased was shipped the same day and arrived exactly as scheduled. The book was in fantastic condition and I will use Booktopia again with no hesitation

Excellent service - just wish shipping was free

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Service was excellent. Books arrived quickly and when I spoke to a customer service rep, they were knowledgeable and helpful. Prices were good as well. The only downside is that shipping is not free. If this was the case, then I'd always order from here rather than the Book Depository.

Comments
Booktopia Official

Hi Marzm, While we don’t offer free shipping all year round, we do have free shipping promotions usually once a month. We've just had one pass so make sure you're signed up to our Newsletters to b... read more »

Easy and Prompt

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Ordering from Booktopia was an easy online ordering system and an efficient and prompt delivery outcome. I am happy with my service.

No stress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

We needed an VCE biology book that had left off the book list. Original sellers had sold out. The book arrived safe and sound before our VCE student’s next biology lesson! All good and no stress! Thanks!

Impressed with the speed of delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Was very happy with the service, particularly the tough bag that my book came in. The book came on time and new condition. Would use Booktopia again.

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

I found that placing my order was easy and i received emails letting me know about every step of the process of where my order was at.
Also my parcel came quickly and the item was well protected from damage.

Excellent super fast service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

So happy with my purchase. Ordered my book on Monday and got it on Wednesday. Wonderful fast service. Highly recommend Booktopia.

fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

quick, good packaging, reliable, good quality product. Was posted not long after order and arrived in good time. Book was well protected in packaging and the price was reasonable.

EXCELLENT SERVICE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

very prompt service.I received my purchases in good order and within a couple of days of ordering. I couldn't have asked for better service.

Not so great...

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

No free postage as i do have with Book deposit so it was more expensive, & i was told it was comming 1 day & was supposed to be delivered another day & i am still yet to recieved my book even though Australia Post has said it was delivered....im not very happy as it was a present which didnt arrive..i wont be buying again from here....

Comments
Booktopia Official

Hi Vee, While we don’t offer free shipping all year round, we do have free shipping promotions usually once a month. Just make sure you're signed up to our Newsletters to be notified of our next f... read more »

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

No complaints at all. Quick delivery. Love my cards and the updates of my delivery were amazing. Love love love

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Easy to order, prompt mailing, great tracking, very well protected parcel. A very good job indeed. Will use this source again.

Fast, and frequent contact

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

I tried to 'live chat,' to see if book was in Australia before ordering, but failed so I ordered a book on a Thursday afternoon in hope that it would arrive within 10 days. Auspost told me next day it would be there on Monday, so 5 days from woah to go and it was, in a very stout (big) brown bag & bubble wrapped. OK, so I'm close to a big city mail exchange & Booktopia seem to be based 25klm as crow flies from me but still very impressed with best service I've had out of about 25 book purchases over 5 years worldwide.

sacred geometry

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Booklet arrived promptly on the day nominated.It was well packaged . It arrived in the presented form on display on the Booktopia website.. clean,unmarked.

3 of 1282 pages

Unfortunately I cannot order from Booktopia as I am overseas where access to Australian authors is extremely limited. (This cannot be helping their circulation.) Can you suggest another site with Australian authors which does send overseas?

S. M. asked on Feb 11, 2018

I've just submitted a review (for the first time use of Booktopia). I don't want my email address published or given to any other agencies and I do not want to be receiving emails from Booktopia about deals. I will contact Booktopia when I need to. Can you confirm this please. Nickname "Nanna" - email address anniehowes@bigpond.com

Nanna asked on Feb 07, 2018

As I am not very good with technology I couldn't do the 'Proof of Purchase' documentation to go with my review. Is it OK to send copies of my documentation? I would like my entry to have the top status! Charmaine Savage

Charmaine S asked on Jan 22, 2018

Answer this

Hi Charmaine,

Sorry, this isn't something Booktopia can help with but you may be able to contact Product Review directly about this. You can contact them here: https://www.productreview.com.au/brand-manager/platform/contact.html

Kind regards,