Wonkey Donkey

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

Two beautiful books for grandkids, well packed and speedily delivered. A great price and even with postage to New Zealand they still worked out cheaper than in the shops.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

The books I ordered for my kids were here very quickly & at a great price. The book pack was $60 dearer everywhere else.

• 1 helpful vote

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

First time I have used, couldn’t find the book anywhere else , amazing price and despatched immediately even during Christmas. Will use agaun

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Book oreded 14th and not sent till the 8th

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2019

Paid for and ordered 14th. Received an email on the 8th saying the book has just been sent. Very poor communication. Poor all round

Comments
Booktopia Official

Hi Brad,

Let me look into this for you, could I grab your order number please?

Booktopia Order 8379247

Booktopia Official

Hi Brad, You purchased an item that needs to be ordered in from a supplier. At the time you ordered it, the item was listed with a shipping time frame of 10-15 business days and was not displayed ... read more »

Verified Customer

Product not received, took my money, awful communication

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2019

Very frustrating that a book I paid for 6 weeks ago is yet to be sent. It was stated that the book initially was out of stock but it has been 3 weeks since it was supposed to be back in stock and still nothing. Terrible communication. Non-personal robot responses or just ignoring emails all together. Will never use again and advise everyone against trusting them to ship your order.

Comments
Booktopia Official

Hi Cam123,

I'm really sorry to hear you haven't received your order yet. Let me look into this for you and give you an update, could I grab your order number please?

Always Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2019

Amazing service, books in excellent conditions. More books availability than Amazon, bought there several times, and delivery arrives as expected every time.

The Library of the world

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2019

Fantastic product range, prompt service and easy to work with. Always going above and beyond. Good prices, very easy to order on line.

Quick turnaround (even in the holiday rush)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2019

I bought a book and because it was currently out of stock I expected the book to be shipped a bit later than usual. This is fine because they did have a note on the side saying it was on order from their suppliers and that it might take 3-10 days for the order to be shipped. So I order the book and at 9pm on the same day they tell me that the order has been processed and it should be shipped really soon. I woke up the next day and it was already shipped.

Now, this might be a simple case of managing expectations (where I expected two weeks and instead got it in two days) so of course I’d give a good review. But the fact that this was in the middle of the Christmas rush (and I was having issues with other online stores) I am really impressed about how quick the turnaround was. They could’ve waited for another day or two to process my order because they already had that allowance anyway but they didn’t. And I’m really happy with that. But also because I’m really happy when I get a book.

Great online bookstore

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2019

So happy have found an australian bookstore online that has resonable prices & a great range of books, also so easy to order from & fast delivery

Good with the bad

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2019

Strong packaging, good condition, prompt delivery. Hit the nail on all the points I’d expect.

One issue however is that there were some printing issues with the book. Some pages had odd splashes of red ink or faded yellow streaks. It’s only on a few pages and ruins the aesthetics of it but other than that, good condition since the pages are still readable.
I’d still reorder from here again as I don’t think Booktopia is in charge of printing and I don’t think the issue here is worth returning the book for.

If you’re reading this Booktopia, I’d recommend showing this message to your suppliers.

Comments
Booktopia Official

Hi Tomislav,

I'm really sorry to hear that! We can definitely let the publisher know about this, and I'd be happy to sort out a replacement for you. I've sent you a direct message about this.

Jessica

Thanks for the reply and offer Jessica but that should be fine, there's no need for it. If it was really bad then I would take your offer. All the best :)

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Disappointing Service, still haven't received my book in over a month

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2019

All round disappointing experience. Ordered a few books late November for Christmas gifts, was notified after purchasing that one was out of stock, estimated to arrive 10th of Dec. 10th of December has well and truly passed, I've received no updates and have sent several messages with no response. Poor service, once they take your money it's clear they don't care..
Please update me on my order 8202923

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Booktopia Official

Hi Kate, I'm really sorry for the delay with your order, and that no one has responded to your enquiry yet. I've investigated and I can see that our supplier was originally expecting stock to be ... read more »

O'Halloran Hill

Perfect gifts.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2019

Parcel arrived promptly, in good condition and the calendars are just what I was looking for. Will use Booktopia again.

Beyond perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2019

I could not believe how quick the order was processed and was delivered within a couple of days. Very impressed

Good experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2019

Book arrived promptly in good condition.Considering it was shortly after Christmas this was a bonus. Would be happy to use Booktopia again.

First time ordering from Booktopia. VERY impressed - availability & prompt delivery - THANK YOU!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2019

Please read above comment - very satisfied .
Have registered with you now - thanks again process made easy.
as above comment.

Good service and quick delivery of my 2019 Dilbert Calendars.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2019

My calendars were delivered on time and in good condition. I was impressed with the speed of assembly and delivery of my order especially considering it was around Christmas time. Thank you Booktopia for good service and for updating me on my orders progress.

BROKEN HILL, New South Wales

Private message

Every home should have them!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2019

Delighted with my purchase. Every home truly should have a set of these Shakespeare Stories - knowing the story makes the play so much easier to understand. I don't think schools will stop teaching Shakespeare any time soon so anything to make the experience easier. The set is beautifully presented and it arrived in mint condition (the packaging was incredible!) in a very short time. Considering it was over the Christmas/New Year period when most businesses close down, Booktopia deserve a round of applause. A very good firm to do business with.

so good what a performance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2019

Booktopia was so prompt with my order amazing considering it was almost Christmas when i put in my order.
Thank you and keep up the good work I wont use any one else .

Positive buying experience every time!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2019

Have used multiple times and have always had a very positive buying experience. Quick delivery with communication every step of the way telling me of my purchase's journey. Will defiantly use again.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2019

Ordered the book during the holiday period and it arrived promptly. Much quicker than the local bookstores' two weeks (and ended up with the wrong book). Highly recommend booktopia.

3 of 1500 pages

i have an samsung galaxy tab a 10.5 and running Booktopia Reader. when i open book to read the fonts are too small to read. how do i increase the size of these?

Geoff S asked on Jan 05, 2019

I downloaded an ebook yesterday using the Booktopia app and stated reading it, but if I accidentally turn my phone sideways it loses my page and goes back to the start of the chapter again. Im starting to get very frustrated with it-can you view the ebooks in any other browsers? I have an iPhone. Thanks

Travelling Karen asked on Dec 31, 2018

Answer this

Hi Karen,

Sorry to hear this! If the orientation on your phone changes, the eBook will need to re-format to fit into the new space so it may display less or more text than you were previously seeing.

If you would prefer to read the eBook in a certain orientation on your phone it's recommended that you lock the orientation to avoid losing your place in the book. You can do this by holding the phone in the orientation you would prefer and then swiping up from the bottom of the screen. This will bring up your phone's settings, look for the icon that has a padlock in a circle. This will lock the orientation, and when you're done simply tap this icon again to unlock the orientation.

I hope this helps, if you have any further issues please let me know what your order number is and I'll have someone get in touch with you.

Jessica

I want to download and print pages and send to a friend in prison chapter by chapter? How do I do this? I bought a book on my iphone booktopia app. Thank you. Marguerite

Marguerite Booth asked on Dec 13, 2018

Answer this

Hi Marguerite,

eBooks cannot be printed, sorry, they can only be read on digital devices.