Fantastic!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Booktopia great to deal with. Prompt delivery and packed well. Very happy to do business with you. Great range of products

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Diary is prettier than the photos show and I love the material. Very well packaged and quick delivery. Very easy process from start to finish.

Real Professionals

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

So proficient in their handling orders and getting books shipped!

Very appoachable if there is a problem and this gets sorted asap.

Highly recommend shopping at Booktopia.

Great prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Saw the books I wanted in a book store but paid at least $5-10 less using Booktopia. Great value for money and easy site to access and use- will shop again!

Verified Customer

Cancelled a preorder

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

I preordered a signed edition days before it was publish. Not only did the site continue to tell me that the book wasn't published well after it had been, I had to contact them only to find out the book would be received 8-10 days after it had been published, something that had not been mentioned before. My order was then spontaneously cancelled, saying that the title was no longer available, despite preordering before the publication date, with no compensation besides a refund. If you are looking to buy a signed copy of a book, which they have many, do not use.

Comments
Booktopia Official

Hi Lucy,

I'm sorry to hear about this! I'd like to look into this further and see what happened. Could I have your order number please?

Great company!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Fabulous customer service, Calendar arrived quickly and in excellent condition - thank you. This is the second time I have ordered from Booktopia and will continue to do so.

Simple christmas shopping!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Found amazing book sets for my girls for christmas. Arrived in less than 5 days in perfect condition. Perfect packaging and was left at the front door.

Super Fast Shipping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Ordered late at night online, the book was in the mail the next day and in my hand the day after.

So prompt!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

First time using Booktopia and the experience was excellent. The book I ordered was promptly delivered and in good order.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Was kept updated from beginning to end. Would use again. Delivered on what they would do without fuss or deal.

Great service, quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

This is the second time I have used Booktopia.
The book came WELL packaged in a timely fashion.
I shall continue ordering from your store in the future.
Thank you.

extremely efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

it was simple to put in an order. Order arrived in excellent condition and quickly from initial contact.I would definitely use them again and recommend most highly.

Verified Customer

Well done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

What a fast and reliable service this was and it suited my situation as my daughter was in immediate need !!! Thank you.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Fast shipping, well packaged and great communication and easy site to navigate and easy to check out and look up where order is.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

The site was easy to use, there were great postage tracking services provided, the book arrived in the post very quickly.

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

delivered a book the next day after i purchased it. incredible service. i was very very happy

First time user becomes first rate fan.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

I have not used Booktopia before but am very pleased that I have done so. It was a very prompt and seamless exercise , supplying a range of products which were easily identified. and the chosen books arrived on time and in perfect condition.

Fast delivery and reliable tracking service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Booktopia stocks a huge range and at very competitive prices. My books arrived in excellent condition and well within the delivery time frame.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Excellent and friendly web page, easy to find what you are looking for, e book options and fast delivery. Good experience.

Fast shipping and quality packaging

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Books arrived in perfect condition and within a few days of purchase. Very impressed with the service. Would recommend highly!

3 of 1193 pages

Hi Booktopia, I placed an order for textbooks on the 5/11, everything said it was in stock in the warehouse and would be shipping in 1-2 business days. It has been 5 days and still no shipping confirmation. I was on hold for ages on the phone to customer service and could never get through so I resorted to chat where whoever I spoke to said this would be shipped today with express shipping. I still have no tracking information and the status of my order has not changed. No one has replied to any of my messages either. As someone who works in customer service for an online retailer, I am absolutely appalled at the customer service I have received! If I do not get this order by Tuesday (12/11) I want a full refund and I will order somewhere else. I need these textbooks for uni. If they said they weren't in stock I never would have ordered them. Can someone please contact me! Thanks.

Eden asked on Nov 10, 2017

Hi Eden,

I'm sorry to hear about this! I'd like to look into it further, could I have your order number please?

Hi,

Order number 6383895. I just need to make sure this is cancelled please, I spoke to someone on facebook today but have not receive a cancellation email

Hi Booktopia, I placed an order on the 29/10 and it has still not been shipped. I need this textbook ASAP. I have attempted to contact via the website and cannot get through on the phone. I’m at the point where I would like to cancel the order, as the customer service has been non-existent. Can someone please contact me here ASAP. Thanks

Holly M asked on Nov 06, 2017

Hi Holly,

I'm really sorry for the trouble you've had getting through to us. Let me look into the order and see what's going on, could I have your order number please?

Jessica

Please help - need assistance with a return. Order number 6282529. Waited over an hour on hold, very poor customer service Booktopia. Thanks May

May asked on Nov 06, 2017

Hi May,

I'm really sorry for the wait on the phone, we have been experiencing higher than normal cal volumes.

It looks like you managed to get through to our Live Chat team. Please let me know if we can assist any further.