Speedy postage, excellent items

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Postage was speedy. Products were packaged well and delivered in top condition. The quality of the items purchased are fantastic and the payment of Afterpay is exceptional, I’ll be buying more very soon.

Verified Customer

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

The ordering, payment and delivery was a breeze to organise. It was fast and efficient, who could ask for more?

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Delivery of my ordered book was prompt and it was a great price. I was kept up to date with expected time and date of delivery via email.

Good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Delivery was prompt and the packaging was great the book arrived in excellent condition.
Would recommend booktopia to my friends.

Very good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Got item on time and in good condition - excellent price - will definite use again for my next buy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

With the quick and easy process it made it a trouble free experience I will be using them again and would recommend using them

Everyday detox Megan gilmore

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

The book was bought as a gift for my son. He has no immune system and had been following on kindle wanted him to have the hard copy. He is thrilled with it and mostly because it can so quickly

Very good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

A very good first time on line experience with Booktopia. Prompt and precise communications and delivery at a very competitive price.

Sydney

Just so you easy ...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

So many tempting titles to choose from, books you never see anywhere else and trouble free delivery - I know where I’m doing my Christmas shopping!

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Exactly what I was looking for, great price & fast delivery. This will make the perfect Christmas present for my husband

Great packaging for books

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

The book arrived in perfect condition. The way it was packed was excellent. The extra strong packaging and the way it was packaged was perfect.

Private message

Love ordering books from booktopia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

Books easy to order, recommendations given on books I might like (which I often purchase)
Books reasonably priced and arrive speedily in perfect condition.

Love Booktopia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

Excellant service and fast delivery, everything ordered arrived quickly and in perfect condition. There is not a video shop in my town and this is a very handy service.

Devonport

Private message

I’d never buy books from anywhere else

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

Every single time I buy from booktopia I’m reminded of how much I love it! Perfect service!! Never change! Not only did you have a wide selection, cheap prices and the book I’ve been struggling to find, but they arrived so quickly! Nothing better than the smell of fresh books! Thankyou booktopia!

Great and efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

Ordering made easy helped by book I wanted was in stock fast service. Good service
Thank you booktopia!!

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

Very fast delivery. The books arrived in perfect condition. Well priced.
Very very happy. Will Shop again soon. Thank you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

Love Booktopia - always great pricing and excellent prompt delivery and the packaging is always great too - would highly recommend to anyone :-)

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

The product was in very good condition and arrived on schedule. Very happy with the process. The product was in very good condition and arrived on schedule. Very happy with the process.

I bought the Sugar Free Family

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

Love it, has lots of fantastic sugar free recipes. Was well packaged and arrived in a couple of days. Very happy

Perfect gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

Great service the delivery was very quick and the packaging it came in was great. I bought it for a gift which was very well received

3 of 1483 pages

I have bought a book i.e. Dark circles and downloaded the same on mobile. However, all I can see is blank pages. Can you please check? Order no. #8083143

Ansh asked on Nov 07, 2018

Hi Ansh,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you!

I've sent you a direct email regarding this.

Jessica

I have downloaded Dirt Music and cannot enlarge the text to a readable size. The text size option does not work!! Any suggestions?

Scott asked on Nov 05, 2018

Sorry Scott but I no nothing about this

Hi Scott,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you!

Which device are you using to read the eBook? Once I know this I can provide some instructions on how to increase the size.

Jessica

Hi Jessica, am reading on a Samsung tablet model SM-T810.
Scott

Hi. I have purchased and downloaded an Ebola Om an iPad mini. When I look at my library there is a 'white book' no picture of the book. If I open it there are a lot of blank pages. I can see an index and the front cover but as I flip through the pages they are all blank white. It tells me there are 300+ pages but I can't see them. Help :(

Sue J asked on Oct 23, 2018

Hi Sue,

Sorry to hear this! Let me know what your order number is and we'll have someone get in touch to help you with this.