Just exactly what l wanted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Not usually an online shopper, but on your website l found it really easy. The service was exceptional and the packaging really strong. My 70 plus year old hands had trouble opening it.

Terrific

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Always completely reliable service, very efficient delivery, prompt customer service and was the best price I could find. My preferred online bookstore.

Happy service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Excellent service online and quick delivery. Books arrived in solid packaging and undamaged. Will probably continue to source books in this way.

Verified Customer

Came on time and perfect condition

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

I really needed my textbooks to come on time as I already started university. They came faster than I thought and they were in perfect condition as well.

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

My books were lost by Aus post and booktopia immediately shipped new ones as replacements after I contacted them. They were great about the whole thing and super friendly. It was free of charge and made me feel so much better about such a terrible situation.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

I’m more than happy with my experience with Booktopia. I’ve purchased a few items and they arrive very quickly in excellent condition. Very happy.

Scope of products available, price and postage ....... magnificent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

ll products searched for ..... available
Price of products ....... cheaper than retail
Postage cost and delivery time ..... great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Quick service great prices and my book arrived in great time. Was kept informed as the book was in transit.

The Midnight Line

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Good read. Book delivered on time and I can't think of anything else to make up the required twenty words!

Berowra Heights

Private message

Booktopia = Utopia for books

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Too easy to search and buy the books I need. While this was my first time using Booktopia, I will be back again.

The prefect time line of delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Awesome service, very quick processing and timely delivery of the book. The timely delivery helps me to develop my lecture before class.

Prompt service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

A prompt service. I like that I can get free shipping when visiting Booktopia from Booko. Overall, very happy with product.

Swift service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Booktopia had all of the books I needed at the time. Good prices and speedy delivery. Thank you, I will order again.

How glad I am that I discovered Booktopia.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

I am a writer. I am also a very slow reader. I treasure my Paddington Library, but since I am now writing my own Memoir, this is what I have been buying to plumb for guidelines. No more Amazon now I've discovered Booktopia.

Seamless service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Great service, on time delivery, fantastic book, all in all I can recommend Booktopia to anyone. This is the second time I have purchased from this company.

Great Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Fast delivery, can pay using after pay. Very informative through the whole process to delivery. Website easy to navigate and payment process smooth. All round great experience.

Actually you guys are great !

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

You guys are great .Fast service! Just the couriers here that you use( PBT)delivered it to the wrong address and I had to spend 2 phonecalls that took 20 minutes each to get it back and had to wait another day.My advice use courier post, not PBT! They stopped me from rating you 5 out of 5....

Comments
Booktopia Official

Hi Sands,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you experienced with the delivery! I'd like to take a look into it further and note your experience for quality assurance. Could I grab your order number please?

Kind regards,
Jessica

Easy , convenient , great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Found the perfect gift for my Mother in laws 90th Bday and it is so much easier sitting in my lounge and being able to find anything I need in books through Booktopia. I have purchased several items and have been very happy with each one . Thankyou for your wonderful site

Good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Good price and quick delivery - what more could you want! I was very happy with the service and delivery.

Verified Customer

Awesome books and great quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Speedy delivery. Books are very well packaged. They are in excellent quality. Many choices and the price is within budget range. Will definitely purchase again. Will recommend to many friends.

4 of 1282 pages

Unfortunately I cannot order from Booktopia as I am overseas where access to Australian authors is extremely limited. (This cannot be helping their circulation.) Can you suggest another site with Australian authors which does send overseas?

S. M. asked on Feb 11, 2018

I've just submitted a review (for the first time use of Booktopia). I don't want my email address published or given to any other agencies and I do not want to be receiving emails from Booktopia about deals. I will contact Booktopia when I need to. Can you confirm this please. Nickname "Nanna" - email address anniehowes@bigpond.com

Nanna asked on Feb 07, 2018

As I am not very good with technology I couldn't do the 'Proof of Purchase' documentation to go with my review. Is it OK to send copies of my documentation? I would like my entry to have the top status! Charmaine Savage

Charmaine S asked on Jan 22, 2018

Answer this

Hi Charmaine,

Sorry, this isn't something Booktopia can help with but you may be able to contact Product Review directly about this. You can contact them here: https://www.productreview.com.au/brand-manager/platform/contact.html

Kind regards,