Everyday detox Megan gilmore

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

The book was bought as a gift for my son. He has no immune system and had been following on kindle wanted him to have the hard copy. He is thrilled with it and mostly because it can so quickly

Very good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

A very good first time on line experience with Booktopia. Prompt and precise communications and delivery at a very competitive price.

Sydney

Just so you easy ...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

So many tempting titles to choose from, books you never see anywhere else and trouble free delivery - I know where I’m doing my Christmas shopping!

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Exactly what I was looking for, great price & fast delivery. This will make the perfect Christmas present for my husband

Great packaging for books

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

The book arrived in perfect condition. The way it was packed was excellent. The extra strong packaging and the way it was packaged was perfect.

Private message

Love ordering books from booktopia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

Books easy to order, recommendations given on books I might like (which I often purchase)
Books reasonably priced and arrive speedily in perfect condition.

Love Booktopia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

Excellant service and fast delivery, everything ordered arrived quickly and in perfect condition. There is not a video shop in my town and this is a very handy service.

Devonport

Private message

I’d never buy books from anywhere else

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

Every single time I buy from booktopia I’m reminded of how much I love it! Perfect service!! Never change! Not only did you have a wide selection, cheap prices and the book I’ve been struggling to find, but they arrived so quickly! Nothing better than the smell of fresh books! Thankyou booktopia!

Great and efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

Ordering made easy helped by book I wanted was in stock fast service. Good service
Thank you booktopia!!

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

Very fast delivery. The books arrived in perfect condition. Well priced.
Very very happy. Will Shop again soon. Thank you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

Love Booktopia - always great pricing and excellent prompt delivery and the packaging is always great too - would highly recommend to anyone :-)

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

The product was in very good condition and arrived on schedule. Very happy with the process. The product was in very good condition and arrived on schedule. Very happy with the process.

I bought the Sugar Free Family

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

Love it, has lots of fantastic sugar free recipes. Was well packaged and arrived in a couple of days. Very happy

Perfect gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

Great service the delivery was very quick and the packaging it came in was great. I bought it for a gift which was very well received

A positive experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

Very happy with the service that was provided. I found the book I bought to be of good value, the product was exactly as described and the shipping was quick.

Overall a positive experience

Verified Customer

great service and delivered quickly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

Easy to order, great price and delivered safely and quickly.
Ordered 2 books for Christmas so it was delivered nice and early

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

Goods ordered were delivered 1 day earlier than initially projected.Always new where the item was and at what stage of delivery.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

Books were packed well and arrived in excellent condition.The process was easy and service was great, thank you, I will use Booktopia again.

Verified Customer

Express delivery may not be on time

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

I ordered several items before business hours (7:30 am) on Thursday 1/11, finding an option for express shipping at checkout that would get the items to me by the end of the next day (2/11). I needed them for Saturday (3/11) as a gift. There were several choices, so I chose the option that would arrive at any time on Friday the 2/11. They did not arrive until Monday evening (5/11), so I had to rethink my gift.

I received an apology and was refunded the cost of shipping. However, this experience does leave something to be desired being the first time I have ordered from Booktopia in years.

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

Loved the price and tracking the parcel! I would buy from Booktopia in a heartbeat again. Booktopia was prompt with their emails too.

4 of 1484 pages

Hi, I purchased a book from this site as a gift. Unfortunately it was ripped and damaged on the spine when I opened the bag. I emailed you about what to do and have heard no response. Could someone please advise next steps. Thank you Best, Evie

evangeline phillips asked on Nov 17, 2018

I have bought a book i.e. Dark circles and downloaded the same on mobile. However, all I can see is blank pages. Can you please check? Order no. #8083143

Ansh asked on Nov 07, 2018

Answer this

Hi Ansh,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you!

I've sent you a direct email regarding this.

Kind regards,
Jessica

I have downloaded Dirt Music and cannot enlarge the text to a readable size. The text size option does not work!! Any suggestions?

Scott asked on Nov 05, 2018

Answer this

Sorry Scott but I no nothing about this

Hi Scott,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you!

Which device are you using to read the eBook? Once I know this I can provide some instructions on how to increase the size.

Kind regards,
Jessica

Hi Jessica, am reading on a Samsung tablet model SM-T810.
Scott