Great Service and Price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Have made 4 order in the last 2 months - each time delivery has been prompt and the price as cheap as I could find anywhere

The best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Book arrived before time. Great condition Information given was excellent. Would recommend this site to others. Post was efficient ta

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

The book arrived very shortly after ordering and the packing was excellent. Booktopia sent emails along the way at each stage of the process.

Drawing and painting beautiful faces

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

I was very pleased on the service my book arrived in perfect condition and within 3 business days ver prompt I will be recommending to others thanks so much

Good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

I was pleasantly surprised at the speed at which my book arrived. I received an email saying book was not in stock. Then within a couple of days, book arrived. I was rapt. Thank you.

Brilliant service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Unbelievably fast and efficient service.
Thanks for this. Packaging was excellent and the book arrived in mint condition.
Great effort.

Rotorua New Zealand

Private message

Exellent study aid

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

My book. Ordered 6 June arrived this pm, 13 June in perfect condition. The book was just as accurarely described

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

The package came a couple days earlier than estimated delivery and there were absolutely no issues. The book was in excellent condition, considering the weather, and was packaged in a very thick and sealed card-like bag. I will definitely be purchasing from Booktopia again.

Wonderful Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Your phone customer service guy was great, solved my problem accessing you website straight away. I was then able to place my order and the book arrived next day (quicker than expected) thank you.

Efficient and Timely

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

This book was a bit hard to find locally, but again Booktopia delivered. It was easily located on the website and ordering & delivery made very straightforward.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Was so impressed with the speed the book was delivered, Booktopia did a fantastic job with the packaging, the book arrived within a day and a half and was in perfect condition. Even our daughter commented on the speed of the delivery. Thanks

Recipients delight

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

First purchase from Booktopia and certainly not the last. Wonderful gift wrapping. Thank you for great service.
Arrived right on time too.

Quiz challenge

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

I needed quiz books to help stimulate mine and my husbands aging minds. these books will help a lot with that.

Awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Needed my text book the next few days, thought I'd be waiting a week because of where I live, nope, two days! The day I bought it and an extra day for travel!

Great experience

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Happy to have ordered my books with Booktopia. Not only were they cheaper than I could find them anywhere, they also arrived quickly and in great condition. Also, thank you Booktopia for your efficient packaging! I am used to receiving big boxes that are for 90% filled with air and a lot of single-use plastics, but these books were just wrapped in tough paper. That made me feel a bit better about ordering online. Keep up the great work!

Great speedy service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

I was really happy to find an Australian outlet for a book I thought was only available on Amazon. I always prefer to support local business whenever possible. My book arrived safe and sound and faster than expected.

Verified Customer

Blinding, impenetrable and pristine.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

The package arrived blindingly fast. The packaging was tough and near impenetrable. I managed to breach the barriers to find my books in pristine condition.

Booktopia is awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Great prices, especially during sales. Strong packaging. Prompt delivery. Customer friendly website and transaction process. So happy I discovered Booktopia!

Verified Customer

I'm now a convert from Dymocks

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Truly impressive range of titles, very easy to order, very well packed so there's no damage to contents and fast delivery. Why shop elsewhere?

Perfect condition and promt delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Books arrived really quickly and in great condition. Correspondence was always answered quickly. Really happy I was able to purchase the titles as other sites didn’t stock them

4 of 1377 pages

How do I increase text size on the booktopia reader app? I have bought an ebook in epub format and the text is too small to read on my phone.

Ekmandy asked on Jun 08, 2018

Hi Ekmandy,

To increase the font size of a book, open the eBook on your device then tap the screen once to bring up the menu. Once you’ve done this, click Settings (this should look like a cogwheel on IOS). There will be section called "Text Size" and a plus and negative sign that will increase or decrease font size respectively.

Tap the plus sign a few times and the font size will increase. If the plus sign goes grey then you're not able to increase the size any more. Once you’ve done this, make sure you click Save to save the changes.

If you have any other enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Jessica

I work near your distribution centre. Am I able to pick up an order from there or do I have to have it posted?

Andrew asked on Jun 03, 2018

Hi Andrew,

I'm sorry but we don't offer collection, the way we distribute orders doesn't really allow for it. Plus it becomes an OH&S issue having customers on site.

We do often have Free Shipping promotions which we only send to customers signed up for our Newsletters. We have a promotion going on right now which expires midnight on the 13th of June, the codeword is EOFYS and can be entered in at the final stage of checkout under the Gift Certificates, Store Credits and Promotion Codes heading.

I hope you'll consider ordering with us in future and taking advantage of our promotions. Be sure to get in touch if we can ever assist. :)

Jessica

how do I increase text size on booktopia?

Shona L asked on May 27, 2018

Hi Shona,

Just to clarify, are you using our Booktopia Reader app to read an eBook or do you want to increase the size of our website while you make purchases?

Let me know if you're on the site or using our Booktopia Reader app and I can help you with this.