The dictionary is a result of lack of quality control

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

I inadvertently sent this to the “no reply” email address on late afternoon, Thursday, July 12, 2018, and have been wondering why you had not replied. Hopefully this “edm” address is satisfactory.

Order Number: 7506955
Order Date: 08/07/2018
Payment Type: Credit Card
Shipping Method: Australia Post - Regular Post (Tracked)

As advised by Australia Post, this “Concise Oxford English Dictionary” arrived today. Unfortunately, the section from pages 451 to 530 inclusive, is upside down and in reverse order. Naturally, this error is not what I expected.

What should I do with this book as it is of no use to me in this condition.

Comments
Booktopia Official

Hi Johnny, Sorry a faulty book arrived to you. It looks like my colleague Alison organised a replacement for you, which left our warehouse yesterday. Please be sure to let us know if there are an... read more »

Victory Motorcycles Book

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Easy to get online to order and good delivery time. Package arrived undamaged. I would recommend you to my family

Terrific service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Very impressive first order with this company. Good communication, very quick delivery, high quality packaging, and a competitive price. I buy a lot of books, and this was about as good as it gets.

Quick service, great packaging

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

No fuss, easy to order, quick convenient delivery, packaged really well, thank you for making it quick and easy to purchase books online

Vincentia

Great selection

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Awesome range of books available. Delivery was fast and books arrived in great condition. I will buy from Booktopia again!

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Secure, reliable and fast service. Parcel in excellent condition, and they regularly updated you with tracking parcel. Booktopia is excellent.

Happy with my purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

My book arrived in perfect condition in a stout paper wrapper, left at my front door. I am pleased with the service.

A great place to search for books in Australia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

With name of book in mind, was easy to locate and compare prices. Book order was processed promptly and arrived with days of order placed. Best postage price as well as competitive book price.

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Very Disappointed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Purchased books 9 days ago .
In stock- ships 1-2 days???
Still waiting for delivery
Extremely Disappointed
Lost a customer.

Comments
Booktopia Official

Hi Karin,

Sorry to hear this! Let me look into it for you, could I grab your order number please?

Jessica

I spoke to one of your consultants regarding this issue on Friday 13.. I was offered an apology.. Thank you But it did not make the books arrive on time for my granddaughters birthday.. I have pur... read more »

Verified Customer

I am glad that booktopia are working with unidays to provide australian student 10% discount on text

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

I am glad that booktopia are working with unidays to provide Australian student 10% discount on textbooks on top of the cheaper price it provides, comparing to my university bookshop. I was impressed by the packaging of the parcel. Its hard for me to describe it, but I see that Booktopia does a really great job in satisfy their customers.

Great service as usual

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Great price and quick delivery. Free delivery offer came at perfect time, but delivery is very reasonabl anyway. Very pleased with purchase.

Awesome Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

I will always use Booktopia, they are awesome.
They are the best priced and have a range that aren’t in other bookshops.

Great friendly Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

I was recommended this title from an old chap and finally thought it was time to do something about it. I received a quick delivery of goods

Margate

Private message

Great service and prompt delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

It was easy to navigate around the site to make my choice. The book was in stock. It was promptly dispatched in a sturdy wrap. P&p was reasonably priced. Information on delivery status was timely and comprehensive. Very happy to use this business again.

Total Tractors

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Very happy with the book and love the hard cover,and the postage was wonderful it was well packed and well priced

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Quick and easy transaction. very impressed with the speed of the delivery. My daughter will be excited to get her birthday present on time!

Great service and delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Easy to locate and order books online. Fast delivery. Great prices and wide range of books to choose from. Would definitely order again.

great prompt service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

it was easy to purchase, the price competitive and the goods arrived when promised. will consider using Booktopia again. Thanks.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

very happy with the service from Booktopia my book was delivered very quickly and cheaper than other stores however i thought that the contact from Australia post was a bit excessive and unnecessary as i had already selected by postage option however the delivery person was very professional and made sure i resided at that address

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Excellent service. I received my book within a week of purchase. Very happy and will use Booktopia again. Thank you.

5 of 1398 pages

How do you share a purchased ebook with someone else?

Kerri D asked on Jul 02, 2018

Hi Kerri,

eBooks can't be shared with other people, they're only available to download from your own Booktopia account. You can, however, download the eBook to as many devices as you like, as long as they're signed into your Booktopia account.

Jessica

How do I self-publish a book on Booktopia?

Jason H asked on Jun 25, 2018

Hi Jason,

Booktopia is a retailer - not a publisher - so we can't publish a book for you.

We source all of our titles from distributors and suppliers and so we'd recommend you try contacting a distributor. There's more information on this in our Help Centre here: https://www.booktopia.com.au/helpCentre.ep?p=affiliate&o=new-suppliers#

Jessica

I have just put Adobe Digital Editions and the Booktopia Reader app on my Lenovo Android tablet, bought a book and EVENTUALY worked out how to down load it there and into my library. Seems to work OK. I see in the questions page here I can view/download the same book onto my PC but the download, while showing I have already downloaded it to the Lenovo only gives me the option to also load it to my LG Android phone but not the PC. Why not please? You also suggest in one answer to go to the 'Help' area but there doesn't appear to be one. Also it is awkward to scroll the pages for some reason.

Olden grey asked on Jun 24, 2018

Hi Olden grey,

All you should need to do is download Adobe Digital Editions to this PC as well and you will need to authorise it to the same Booktopia account you used on your Android device.

Try downloading the eBook file and as long as Adobe Digital Editions is installed correctly on your PC it should automatically open and ask you to authorise. There are instructions for authorising Adobe Digital Editions in our Help Centre.

If you have any further trouble with it feel free to respond here with your order number and I'll contact you directly.