Delivery from Australia took the same time as from England

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

I have bought a few books from Booktopia and found them good. I have never paid delivery charges as I go through Booko website and then the delivery is waived. I bought two books on the same day; one from Booktopia and one from UK Book Depository. Both were in stock and both were delivered on the same day. So the service is not quicker although geographically closer. Its a good option particularly without freight charges.

Quick and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

The process of the order and delivery was quick and easy. Received all confirmations instantly and items were received within two days.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

I was impressed with how fast I received my book. Packaging was top notch. Well done Booktopia/Aust Post. Will shop with you again. Thank you. Judel

Verified Customer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

Bought a book via booktopia as no book shop stocked what I wanted. They could all “get it in” for me.... Booktopia was quicker and cheaper.

Nicest, easiest order I have done for a long time!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

Finally found the bookset I had been after for a long time, ordering was straightforward and easy. The communication was great! They arrived quickly and in fantastic packaging, the books were taken care of. You are now my one stop shop for books!

Fantastic product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

Very prompt delivery, excellent product and fantastic company to deal with. I certainly will deal with you again in the future. Thank you.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

Thank you for the timely receipt of my books, they were well packaged and communication was excellent.
Highly recommend this company

Easy, fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

good price, kept informed at every stage, arrived when said, able to leave without a signature. All good - thanks

Booktopia.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

Thumps Up. Am happy with product purchased. Quick Mail Out. Cannot complain Booktopia. Would purchase products from Booktopia again. Reasonable prices compared to / with other Book Stores.

Will be back

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

Book was delivered super fast and in excellent condition. Great price, service and communication from booktopia. Will definitely purchase from them again.

Reliable, great communication and fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

Each time I have purchased an item from Booktopia I have always received excellent service, rapid communication and fast delivery. Never in doubt where my order is up to via the links provided. Highly recommended.

Ruby Red Shoes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

Excellent service. Fast delivery. I recommend this site to my friends.Very happy to buy from this site in the future.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

We had excellent communication with the provider and prompt and safe delivery of the books, which are in perfect condition.

Prompt and professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

I was glad that Booktopia had clear information, especially about postage costs, on its website and was glad that it had a variety of payment options -more than other similar websites. I liked that I was notified at all the stages of my book delivery (but wished the postage cost was a little lower!) The book arrived quickly and in great condition. : )

Cant wait to learn from it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

Ordered and arrived a day before I was told it would ! Would definately buy from Booktopia again , great service .

Perfect timing

Excellent service
Book arrived promptly, and in perfect condition . I greatly appreciated the promptness because my so had lost his friend’s book and the said friend had asked for its return. Hopefully my son was duly embarrassed.

Excellent service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

Arrived exactly when informed it would and in good condition. Plenty of text notifications. Would be good to get rid of postal charges.

Quality of product and service from Booktopia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

I purchased a book of Italian Grammar and it is excellent. I have recommended Booktopia to my fellow students of Italian at U3A. The price was very reasonable and the cost of postage was also much less than i expected it would be. I was particularly pleased to know that you are an Australian company competing successfully against overseas companies entering the Australian market. I will certainly use Booktopia when i need any more books.

best thing I have ever bought

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

Never bought from booktopia before but soon as i found they had colour by number i was so excited best books i have ever purchases and such fast delivery i recommend them to everyone

Perth WA

Private message

Got my book today

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

Wow what great packaging,yes my book has arrived, very happy with the service, now just got to figure out how to get MY book back from my dear wife..................

5 of 1256 pages

Can I read Booktopia ebooks on a Kindle?

margo asked on Jan 07, 2018

Answer this

Not easily there are web pages that tell
You how to do it easily enough but the kindle is locked to the amazon books so by doing a bit of research you should be able to do it

Hi Margo,

As EvilBigSteve said, Kindle is an Amazon product and so our eBooks don't support this device. You can read our eBooks on an iOS or Android smartphone or tablet, a PC or Mac and most other eReaders such as Sony or Kobo eReaders.

We have some instructions on how to download to each of these devices in our Help Centre here: https://www.booktopia.com.au/helpCentre.ep?p=eBooks&o=reader-app#

Jessica

I have opened my booktopia ebook with the booktopia reader in my iPad. But I also want to open it on ,y laptop with digital editions. It won't let me. It says the licence has been fulfilled by another user. Any suggestions?

margo asked on Jan 03, 2018

Hi Margo,

If you downloaded the eBook to your iPad first then the Booktopia Reader would have automatically authorised it to your Booktopia account. It sounds like Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) is authorised to a different account. To fix this up you will first need to deauthorise your computer

1. Open Adobe Digital Editions.
2. Click on Help, then on Erase Authorisation.
3. A window will appear asking if you want to deauthorise your computer. You may need to type in the ID and password associated with the account, then confirm that you want to deauthorise your device by clicking on Erase Authorisation.

And then you will need to reauthorise your computer

1. Click on Help, then on Authorise Computer.
2. Choose Booktopia from the drop down menu as the eBook Vendor
3. Enter the email address and password for your Booktopia account, then click on Authorise.

Once you have done this, download a brand new copy of the eBook from your Booktopia account and open in ADE. If you have any further issues please let me know and I’ll further investigate this for you.

Jessica

I ordered a book and when it arrived the package did not contain anything. I refused delivery (because it was only a piece of cardboard) and then sent a message to booktopia via ebay to let them know the item is being returned. Australia post tracking confirmed the item was returned to Lidcome 13th December but nobody at Booktopia will return my email via the Ebay site. Ebay refuse to help me and said that I should of accepted delivery? Who would accept delivery of a piece of cardboard and how would I prove nothing was inside the package? Clearly from the tracking information you can see the item was returned to Lidcombe but I can't seem to get anyone to send the book or refund my money. Help!

Heather asked on Dec 16, 2017

Hi Heather,

Let me look into it for you, could I have the order number please?