Great book !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

Great books to advance my nursing skills in fluids and & electrolyte

Quick shoping, fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

This beautiful book is even better than we thought, GF is delighted with it, as it was her birthday present.

Townsville Qld 4810 Australua

Private message

IMPRESSIVE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

The staff member who took my call was very helpful. I thought I had ordered the wrong book & she did everything to help me out. I would recommend Booktopia to anyone.

Good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

The ordering process was excellent, probably as good if not better than book depository and delivery very quick, prices were exceptionally low, and

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

Received the book very quickly, the item was well wrapped and was in perfect condition. I will use Booktopia again.

Verified Customer

A captivating read at a great price.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

My order arrived on the day advised. It was well packaged and in excellent condition when I opened it. Very happy with my purchase.

A wonderful experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

A positive experience with Booktopia from start to finish. I am a first timer with ordering from NZ through this company and I will definitely recommend to others and use them again myself!

Very fast service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

I placed the order for a book late on a Thursday afternoon and I received the book a couple of days after. Although, the book wasn't what I thought it would be it did not detract from the efficient service I received.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

Purchase sent to NZ promptly, was well packaged & arrived in perfect condition. Shipping cost was reasonable too. Will purchase again without hesitation.

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 2 comments
Private message

Well priced efficient seller

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

Item arrived promptly and was well packaged. Book had obvious marks on the white front cover that may have been there from storage before despatch, but corners weren't damaged. Would have been a perfect transaction if the front cover wasn't marked - it was a gift.

Comments
Booktopia Official

Hi Andrew, I'm sorry to hear about this! We are currently working on improving our Quality Control process so I'll definitely mention this to our Operations Manager to investigate further. Could I... read more »

Order number was 6391643. Thanks for the reply.

Booktopia Official

Hi Andrew, Thanks for providing your order number! I've passed your details onto our Operations Manager to look into further however I've also organised for a replacement copy to be sent to you fr... read more »

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

Easy transaction; very prompt delivery; product exactly as described; cheaper than other online sites and in-store purchases. Book delivered in heavy cardboard envelope and arrived in perfect condition

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

Cost competitive, prompt delivery, works very well with the Australia Post delivery system.
Web site easy to work through,
Based in Australia

Timely and professional!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

The order arrived in a perfect condition and faster than I anticipated! I'm so glad I snapped up a really good deal and saved money from this website! Couldn't be happier.

Verified Customer

Fast service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

Cant believe how simple it was to order my first book. It arrived within the week beautifully packaged! Im so impressed I will be buying all my books from Booktopia from now on.

Super efficient !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

So happy with how quickly my book got to me- far superior to other online bookshops! Booktopia kept me updated via email and text and I was so happy with the service. would 100% shop with them again!

Can’t put it down

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

Like I expected! Very entertaining. Enjoy this book cont put it down, highly recommended
Just need to be clear that it’s scripted not a book

Making it happen like a boss

Hi Booktopia,

I've placed around 4 orders and I'm very happy with the service Booktopia provide, the website is easy and clear to use with all the info you could ever need available.
My order always turns up promptly and they are always packed well, so no damage!

Perfect timing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

Easy to buy exactly what I wanted online with hassle free user interface, check out easily and minimal waiting period.

Jamie Oliver 5 ingredients

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

Terrific book. Well set out. great photos. Easy to read. Nutritional information added. Makes meal prep very easy. Would recommend.

My favorite author delivered with speed

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

This is the first time but not the last that I will use Booktopia to obtain books from my favourite author. Books delivered in fast time and in great condition.

5 of 1187 pages

Hi Booktopia, I placed an order for textbooks on the 5/11, everything said it was in stock in the warehouse and would be shipping in 1-2 business days. It has been 5 days and still no shipping confirmation. I was on hold for ages on the phone to customer service and could never get through so I resorted to chat where whoever I spoke to said this would be shipped today with express shipping. I still have no tracking information and the status of my order has not changed. No one has replied to any of my messages either. As someone who works in customer service for an online retailer, I am absolutely appalled at the customer service I have received! If I do not get this order by Tuesday (12/11) I want a full refund and I will order somewhere else. I need these textbooks for uni. If they said they weren't in stock I never would have ordered them. Can someone please contact me! Thanks.

Eden asked on Nov 10, 2017

Hi Eden,

I'm sorry to hear about this! I'd like to look into it further, could I have your order number please?

Hi,

Order number 6383895. I just need to make sure this is cancelled please, I spoke to someone on facebook today but have not receive a cancellation email

Hi Booktopia, I placed an order on the 29/10 and it has still not been shipped. I need this textbook ASAP. I have attempted to contact via the website and cannot get through on the phone. I’m at the point where I would like to cancel the order, as the customer service has been non-existent. Can someone please contact me here ASAP. Thanks

Holly M asked on Nov 06, 2017

Hi Holly,

I'm really sorry for the trouble you've had getting through to us. Let me look into the order and see what's going on, could I have your order number please?

Jessica

Please help - need assistance with a return. Order number 6282529. Waited over an hour on hold, very poor customer service Booktopia. Thanks May

May asked on Nov 06, 2017

Hi May,

I'm really sorry for the wait on the phone, we have been experiencing higher than normal cal volumes.

It looks like you managed to get through to our Live Chat team. Please let me know if we can assist any further.