• 1 answer

Verified Purchase Model: HBA13B253A Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Working Well

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

I think it's a good oven, I have not used too much but it works well. Only regret is that there is no separate TOP section just for Grilling fish or Veggies. I saw some ovens have a separate tray on top to grill fish or chicken which means easy cleaning and no mess.

Although, this model also works great and I have no complaints as of now.

Purchased at: Home Clearance

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Ash, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBA13B253A Oven, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the appliance. If you have any future queries... read more »

MAYFIELD EAST

Model: HBA13B254A Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Love this oven

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2018

The oven works very well- as expected for a bosch appliance plenty of functions comes with one wire rack and 2 x solid trays one deeper than the other with comprehensive instructions and temp guidelines if required but it is easy to use. I have baked cakes and cooked a caserole and roast in it so far (only purchased in June 17) it cooks and browns evenly I love it!

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Summer, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBA13B254A oven, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future querie... read more »

LILLI PILLI

• 1 review

Model: HBA13B253A Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Excellent oven

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2018

We bought this oven after our previous one died and nearly set our house on fire. Given the dimensions of the space our choice was limited. Ever since we received the oven it has been fantastic. It cooks relatively evenly and my roast potatoes come out superb! The only downside was we couldn't access the service to have it installed for us on delivery. Luckily we found a local electrician who did it for us the same day the oven arrived so we didn't have to go without for too much longer.

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Jack A Niland, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBA13B253A Oven, we're glad to hear that your enjoying the experience. If you have any future ... read more »

BUILYAN

Model: HBA13B250A Date Purchased: May 2018

Very nice oven

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

This oven is hands down the best oven I’ve ever bought. I love the 3D heat, it cooks chips in 15 min and pork crackling is to die for, which I’ve always struggled to do since changing to electric,but this oven is the bees knees. I haven’t cooked any cakes yet, so that will be interesting, but I love the instruction book gives examples for everything, right where to place trays on the racks. The fact that it comes with two wire racks and two trays that do not need to sit on a wire rack is awesome. It allows me to use 4 of the five racks at once, which for sausage rolls is great instead of waiting to swap out they all cook at once. Absolutely pleased I chose this oven. Price was great as it was on sale, and was only a little more expensive than the cheapest oven. Well worth it.

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Jack, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBA13B250A oven, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the appliance. If you have any future querie... read more »

Model: HBA13B254A Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Was best and good for baking just love it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

It is just Awesome
Good for baking and best for pizza
Just love it
Perfect features and perfect temperature criteria
Oven heat food evenly and cook food nicely
Fan helps a lot in cooking
Good for cooking and baking
I love love love love love love love love the oven so much

Purchased at: The Good Guys

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Sweety, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBA13B254A Oven, we're glad to hear that you're loving the appliance. If you have any future queries, please... read more »

Elizabeth vale

Model: HBA13B150A Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Bosh oven

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

If u was to buy a oven I would buy a Bosch brand because I know they have plenty of room to cook in the oven. I would buy one that is a 5 star rating and i would buy a black coz they easier to clean then a white one

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Cloclo,
If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.

Model: HBA13B150A Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Love my oven!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

I absolutely love my Bosch oven. It’s really hot so I generally have to make sure I set it to a lower heat than suggested in my recipe. Very easy to use and came with a lot of handy trays in it already so I didn’t need to buy any for baking!

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Erica, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBA13B150A Oven, we're glad to hear that you're loving it! If you have any future queries, please feel... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Model: HBA13B150A Date Purchased: Dec 2018

Meme Review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review Meme Review

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

langwarrin

Model: HBA13B254A Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Excellent!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

I really love everything that this company produces, all of very good quality. The oven, which I use now is very practical, does not dry, bakes perfectly. The most convenient for me is that the oven can be set for a certain time and it bakes itself and turns itself off. I advise everyone to the oven Bosch.

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Erkan, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBA13B254A Oven, we're glad to hear that you're loving it. If you have any future queries, please feel... read more »

Dalgety, ACT

Model: HBA13B253A Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Great addition to the kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

This oven is great, self cleans but still have to give it a wipe down now and then. Cooks very evenly and the look of the oven makes it feel like it was just meant to be there. So far cooked pork and beef stues and a few roats all turned out very nice

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Mills, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBA13B253A Oven, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the appliance. If you have any future queries, ple... read more »

launceston

Model: HBA13B254A Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Great to use

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2018

It looks modern, goes well with a modern stylish kitchen. Works very well. Easy to use. Wish to be more affordable price tho. Other than that, it is a nice oven that you should have. 5 shelfs give you many options to position your racks. just be aware that the timer is very touchy. You should be careful to set the time by slightly feathery touch the screen :)

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Claire,
Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBA13B254A Oven, we're glad to hear it.
If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.

• 2 answers
  • 3 helpful votes

Model: HBA13B253A Date Purchased: Jan 2018

great Oven

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

I love this oven it cooks beautifully and, the self cleaning function is amazing leaving only a little ash after uses, but you still have to take the racks out and clean manually which is annoying it bakes evenly I would recommend this oven to my friends you wont be disappointing

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Louise, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBA13B253A Oven, we're glad to hear that you'd recommend it . If you have any future queries, please ... read more »

Model: HBA13B150A Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Total waste of money. Not what I expect of Bosch quality at all.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

The user interface is totally unusable.
It is VERY touchy and the timer runs away just having your finger near it. It does random things if you get close to it while cooking (typically it locks itself) and tapping the touch screen doesn't work consistently.
We had the controller replaced under warranty but the new one is the same therefore the design is rubbish.
The technician thought it was very hard to use as well so it is not just us who think it's problematic.
I use 1, 2.5, 4 and 5 minute as well as 1 and 1.5 hour timers very frequently when I'm cooking and for the sub 10 minute timers they are so hard to set by the time you have set the appropriate timer the time is expired or longer.
The tech couldn't set a 1 hour timer either. +- 10 minutes seems to be as close as you can get.
As far as cooking is concerned I cannot comment as the unit is so dysfunctional we are selling it before heating it up so it is like new and buying a Westinghouse which we had in our last house which was great.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 4 helpful votes

Model: HBA13B150A Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Love this oven

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Oven heats up quickly and cooks evenly. I love that it has the low temperature settings which help when proving bread and making yogurt when the weather is cold. The grill is insanely hot so it doesn't take long at all to cook. The child lock is a very convenient feature with small kids.

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Kate, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBA13B150A Oven, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the appliance. If you have any future querie... read more »

Cairns

• 4 helpful votes

Model: HBA13B150A Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Works well

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

Oven heats up quickly and the food chines out great too. Definitely an upgrade from my old gas oven. Besides not having to change the gas all the time which is nice because I use the oven a lot, the surface is made from stainless steel which makes looks sexy and gets dirty/rusty less quicker

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Johnny, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBA13B150AU Oven, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the appliance. If you have any future queries, p... read more »

Model: HBA13B254A Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Best oven

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

I’m so glad I got this for Christmas last year my parents brought us this beautiful new over I love everything about it I like to cook and prepare food it’s just make my life more easy to cook my meal for gym and it’s best option for everyone who need it

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Kongo, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBA13B254A Oven, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the appliance. If you have any future queri... read more »

• 86 helpful votes

Model: HBA13B150A Date Purchased: Nov 2017

High quality oven

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

I have been happy with my purchase of this oven from Bosch. It is easy to operate, cooks food quickly and evenly, and has some useful features such as the express pre-heating mode. The build and finish of the oven is of a high standard. The two control knobs can be depressed so that they won't obtrude when they are not in use. It is higher priced than other ovens, but it is well built and offers some additional useful features.

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Neodymium, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBA13B150A Oven, we're glad to hear that you're happy with your purchase. If you have any future queries,... read more »

• 8 comments
  • 24 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Model: HBA13B150A Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Good value, no frills, looks good in kitchen

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Cooks food well and more evenly and heats up rather faster than the more expensive oven we replaced which had nothing wrong with it, we just wanted a new oven that hadn't had meat cooked in it.
We have had it for 4 months and have had no issues. I prefer the manual controls. I understand this model is not made in Germany, I hope it lasts as long as my other Bosch appliances that are made in Germany. For the price it seems very good value.

Purchased at: Appliances Online

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Billy Kanenine, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBA13B150A Oven. We're glad to hear that you're happy with the appliance. If you have any fut... read more »

Model: HBA13B150A Date Purchased: Feb 2017

can't live with out

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

what a Oven! this thing is like having gordon Ramsey himself in my kitchen it just has that magic touch I'm so happy with the sheik look of it too, i have been cooking roasts and have they been juicy and delicious, my friends have since bought the same oven as i because they are astonished of the food it can produce its amazing.. can you believe it? i can because I'm looking at it now!

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi AliceQueenB, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBA13B150A Oven. We're glad to hear that you're happy with the appliance. If you have any future querie... read more »

Perth

Model: HBA13B150A Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Good oven

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

I am happy with the way my food is cooked in this oven. I have used the oven for approximately 6 months and haven’t had any issues. It is easy to use and has a touch screen lock feature, which is great for preventing kids from playing with the settings.

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi T West, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBA13B150A Oven, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the appliance. If you have any future queries, pl... read more »

1 of 5 pages