Adelaide

Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Efficient and sleek

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

This oven is great. It is simple to use (once you get the hang of it!) and intuitive. It seals well and doesn’t let hot air out once it is closed. There is a function where you can set what time it starts and when it finishes so you can set it and then leave the house and come back to a cooked meal! It seems to steam food more than crisp it up.

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Liv, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBG672BS1A Oven, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the appliance. If you have any future queries, pleas... read more »

Fairlight

• 1 comment

Date Purchased: May 2016

Nice looking but can be annoying.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Bought this oven because it looked great and I liked the idea of the dial and the pyro element. The pyro part is excellent, it cleans the oven really well.
The dial is fun, but a bit of a pain esp when trying to explain to older people how to use the oven. I would often think I'd turned the oven on and only realise later that I hadn't and it hadn't been warming up. Has a few aspects to it that are a bit frustrating! Also the screen kept going a bit funny at times & I had to switch it on and off to make it come right again.

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Kelly Fox,
f you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.

Cranebrook

• 1 answer
  • 7 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Easy to use, but still learning settings...

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

I love my oven. In fact, I have 2 of them mounted one on top of the other.
They are super easy to use and cook evenly and quickly, consistently.
I have had a little trouble finding the perfect setting for baking cakes, but I’m sure with a little time and experimenting I’ll work that out too.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi ClaireBear, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBG672BS1A Oven, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries, ... read more »

Brisbane

• 4 comments
  • 1 question
  • 11 answers
  • 3 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Great Oven - and good like all Bosch items

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

Extremely great value for money. You can not go wrong with Bosch. We also have the Bosch induction cook top and washing machine.

It took my wife a little while to learn how to do the controls because it was new to her but now great. The central control is great once you understand it

We are pleased with the way it cooks.

Col

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Firepower, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBG672BS1A Oven, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future que... read more »

• 2 answers

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Oct 2017

amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

great oven, love the easy cleaning and instal, we built a brand new kitchen and its slick design looks stunning in the kitchen. Food is always cooked consistently there are no surprises with this oven and I love all the different settings for different meals like the roast meat, chicken settings etc which are easily accessible.

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Jody, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBG672BS1A Oven, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries, please... read more »

Date Purchased: Mar 2017

You can't go wrong with Bosch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2018

This oven is one of the Bosch appliances I have at home. To be honest, I have been using Bosch appliances for years and the quality is just superb. You can't go wrong with Bosch. This oven looks great in the kitchen and it's easy to use. So far, I have no issues/complaints about this oven.

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Ryan, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBG672BS1A Oven, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries,... read more »

Date Purchased: Apr 2015

Good oven

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 25, 2018

This is a good oven. Nice features. Easy to program thus far. Labels are clear and functions are easy to identify. Clock is also easy to set (unlike others i have had). We have found food to be cooked evenly. We love chocolate cake and we get perfect results every time with this oven.

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Frolls, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBG672BS1A Oven, we're glad to hear that the appliance is serving you well. If you have any future qu... read more »

Date Purchased: Sep 2017

good oven

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

I am not use oven frequently, I bought this one after my kitchen renovation done, choose it because it is made in Germany. It looks good, easy to use, easy to clean, cook food evenly and nice. Preheat is very fast. It is also very quiet when working. I love it.

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Jin, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBG672BS1A Oven, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries, ... read more »

Date Purchased: Mar 2016

Works until it doesn't

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

The product was okay, it worked well for the first couple of months and then the heating component gave in. Was covered by warranty, but it was a little bit of a hassle in getting it sorted with Bosh. It's definitely value for the price you pay, just make sure you get that extra warranty in!

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Jaxming,
Thanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback about your Bosch HBG672BS1A.
If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.

Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Best oven in history and no wait times or burnt meals!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

Bought this oven after old one died. The oven cooks perfectly and evenly. The rapid heating only takes 2-3 mins before the oven is ready. All meals cooked in the oven have been perfect no burning. Being a pyrolytic oven this means you wont need to use chemicals to clean it. It's great.
Only fault is price is a bit high but if you can get this at a discount grab it!

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi V. H, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBG672BS1A Oven, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries,... read more »

• 1 answer

Date Purchased: Mar 2017

Easy to clean, good quality - made in germany

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

We chose this oven as it was made in Germany and had the pyro cleaning function. We have only used the cleaning function once but it works very well. Much better than having to use harsh chemicals! The oven is very easy to use, easy to clean and cooks nice and evenly. I’m also amazed at how quickly it preheats (love that feature).

Purchased at: Appliances Online

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Astrid B, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBG672BS1A Oven. We're glad to hear that the appliance is serving you well. Thank you for sharing your ti... read more »

Date Purchased: Dec 2017

This oven Is the best I have ever had

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

This oven perf Romance is stunning .
Perfect cooking every time .
Function work great .
Even cooking .
Easy And intuitive to work with .
You can set up everything at the touch of a button .

Amazing at setting temperature and very economical . Only good things to say about it .

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Patricia Abreu, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBG672BS1A Oven, we're glad to hear that you’re enjoying the experience. If you have any futur... read more »

Coolangatta

Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2018

Great oven! My wife and I purchased this oven twelve months ago and it has been one of the best additions to the house. Intuitive, easy to use buttons and menu. Gets up to temperature within a few minutes and the fan turns off when the door is open. Would recommend to anyone looking at renovating and updating their kitchen

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Ron , Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBG672BS1A Oven, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries, ... read more »

• 3 comments

Date Purchased: Nov 2016

Stylish and Easy to Operate

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

I would say the over is worth every penny as it does not give me any problem for the past 1 year. I cook almost every day and this oven never let me down. Great oven with accurate temperature. Great German build quality. Always happy with Bosch products. Would recommend to friends and family.

Purchased at: The Good Guys

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Oliver, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBG672BS1A Oven, we’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your appliance. If you have any future queri... read more »

Little Bay

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Apr 2017

A Lemon

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Purchased April 2017. Since then 4 warranty service calls over a two month period to date. Electronics completely replaced. Now found exhaust fan failed. Attempts to install a replacement failed with error messages so old fan reinstalled to allow the oven to at least be used while the issue is reviewed. Random shut downs during preheating meaning it needs to be watched closely. Clock resets to a different time overnight for reasons yet to be explained. Have requested a replacement and been advised by Bosch they are waiting on the latest service report. Will update on progress but it is my strong suggestion based on our experience to buy something else if you prefer roasting reliability not to be an electronic lottery.

A follow up on my post above.

After the service report was lodged I had to chase Bosch about whether they had received the report and what was to happen. They agreed to a replacement but all was still not smooth sailing. I then received an sms from the original supplier to say my new oven was to be delivered the next day. I had to contact them to there would be no one there to receive it so could we make it the next day? No problem - delivery made and lemon removed. Luckily my son-in-law is an electrician so he was able to install. Replacement oven in use then a couple of days later I get a message from Bosch regarding making arrangements for delivery of my replacement oven!!! Had to ring them to say it had happened some days earlier. Replacement has functioned since installation without issue.

• 1 review

Date Purchased: Feb 2016

Bosch oven

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Used the pyrolytic function to clean my oven it started to smoke burned my glass, I rang warranty they said I needed to clean the grease in oven first so what was the point of buying a self cleaning oven extremely disappointed very unhappy waste of money. Warranty dept were not helpful.

• 3 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Is it worth the extra money?

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

I really love a lot of things with my new oven. The style is beautiful and easy to clean the outside without leaving marks like some others do. The sliding trays are really well worth it, it makes it so much easier to get things out of the oven. It cooks beautifully and the self clean sold me haha. The only thing that let me down was the oven is quite hard to learn to operate

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Ali J, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBG672BS1A Oven, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries, please... read more »

• 8 answers
  • 11 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Oct 2016

Can be difficult to operate

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2017

Food cooking is good. Front panel can be cumbersome to operate. Item was purchased as a replacement for a Bosch device which had a PCU compromised by an adventurous cockroach. Product came with a $200 gift card. That took a couple of months to arrive. Easy to clean. Roasting the best feature so long as the food is covered with foil to facilitate convection.

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Bruce, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback about your Bosch HBG672BS1A Oven. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744 to discuss further. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Once we worked out how to manage the settings we were delighted with the performance.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

It heats so quickly- well compared to our old F&P which was 14 years old. Had to ring Bosch to work out how to work grill, they walked us through it. However, I must say the instructions are not fully comprehensive, such as you must hold your finger on the rim of the centre button, maintaining pressure as you turn slowly to reach temperature and/or different cooking modes. The only reason I have given four and not five stars is because we have not used the pyrolytic function yet. However, I must say the interior and the trays provided are so easy to wipe clean. Yes, I would recommend this product.

Purchased at: The Good Guys

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Lady Pamela, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBG672BS1A Oven, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries, ... read more »

adelaide

Date Purchased: Jan 2016

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

Old Electrolux oven suddenly stopped working, after the disappointment with Electrolux service i purchased this Bosch oven. Very happy with the oven, heating up very fast, meat evenly cooked. There are more than enough features for me because i only use hot air and grills. For people who cook a lot, i definitely recommend it.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Brett, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBG672BS1A Oven, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries, please... read more »

1 of 2 pages