Coolangatta

Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2018

Great oven! My wife and I purchased this oven twelve months ago and it has been one of the best additions to the house. Intuitive, easy to use buttons and menu. Gets up to temperature within a few minutes and the fan turns off when the door is open. Would recommend to anyone looking at renovating and updating their kitchen

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Ron , Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBG672BS1A Oven, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries, ... read more »

• 3 comments

Date Purchased: Nov 2016

Stylish and Easy to Operate

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

I would say the over is worth every penny as it does not give me any problem for the past 1 year. I cook almost every day and this oven never let me down. Great oven with accurate temperature. Great German build quality. Always happy with Bosch products. Would recommend to friends and family.

Purchased at: The Good Guys

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Oliver, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBG672BS1A Oven, we’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your appliance. If you have any future queri... read more »

Little Bay

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Apr 2017

A Lemon

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Purchased April 2017. Since then 4 warranty service calls over a two month period to date. Electronics completely replaced. Now found exhaust fan failed. Attempts to install a replacement failed with error messages so old fan reinstalled to allow the oven to at least be used while the issue is reviewed. Random shut downs during preheating meaning it needs to be watched closely. Clock resets to a different time overnight for reasons yet to be explained. Have requested a replacement and been advised by Bosch they are waiting on the latest service report. Will update on progress but it is my strong suggestion based on our experience to buy something else if you prefer roasting reliability not to be an electronic lottery.

Date Purchased: Feb 2016

Bosch oven

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Used the pyrolytic function to clean my oven it started to smoke burned my glass, I rang warranty they said I needed to clean the grease in oven first so what was the point of buying a self cleaning oven extremely disappointed very unhappy waste of money. Warranty dept were not helpful.

Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Is it worth the extra money?

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

I really love a lot of things with my new oven. The style is beautiful and easy to clean the outside without leaving marks like some others do. The sliding trays are really well worth it, it makes it so much easier to get things out of the oven. It cooks beautifully and the self clean sold me haha. The only thing that let me down was the oven is quite hard to learn to operate

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Ali J, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBG672BS1A Oven, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries, please... read more »

• 8 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Oct 2016

Can be difficult to operate

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2017

Food cooking is good. Front panel can be cumbersome to operate. Item was purchased as a replacement for a Bosch device which had a PCU compromised by an adventurous cockroach. Product came with a $200 gift card. That took a couple of months to arrive. Easy to clean. Roasting the best feature so long as the food is covered with foil to facilitate convection.

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Bruce, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback about your Bosch HBG672BS1A Oven. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744 to discuss further. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Melbourne

Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Once we worked out how to manage the settings we were delighted with the performance.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

It heats so quickly- well compared to our old F&P which was 14 years old. Had to ring Bosch to work out how to work grill, they walked us through it. However, I must say the instructions are not fully comprehensive, such as you must hold your finger on the rim of the centre button, maintaining pressure as you turn slowly to reach temperature and/or different cooking modes. The only reason I have given four and not five stars is because we have not used the pyrolytic function yet. However, I must say the interior and the trays provided are so easy to wipe clean. Yes, I would recommend this product.

Purchased at: The Good Guys

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Lady Pamela, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBG672BS1A Oven, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries, ... read more »

adelaide

Date Purchased: Jan 2016

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

Old Electrolux oven suddenly stopped working, after the disappointment with Electrolux service i purchased this Bosch oven. Very happy with the oven, heating up very fast, meat evenly cooked. There are more than enough features for me because i only use hot air and grills. For people who cook a lot, i definitely recommend it.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Brett, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBG672BS1A Oven, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries, please... read more »

Narrabeen

• 6 comments
  • 6 helpful votes

Date Purchased: May 2016

Absolutely love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

Renovated unit and put in new kitchen and appliances love love the oven am not a natural cook but it makes me want to cook more too so many features. Love the rapid heat and different cooking features doesn't seem to get dirty like my other one love the round finger dial and modern look

Purchased at: Winning Appliances

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi bJG, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBG672BS1A Oven, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries, please f... read more »

Brisbane

• 1 question
  • 12 answers

Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Great oven

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

Very happy, once I worked it out, guide not very user friendly. heats up very quickly, and you dont have to pay Meile prices, i have the Miele washing machine though. Cooks food really well , all in all I am very satisfied with this Appliance wouldnt change it .

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Lisa, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBG672BS1A Oven, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries, please ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Oct 2016

Get what you pay for -NOT

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2017

expecting a high end cooking product and brand and feel like im cooking on an open fire place- fluctuation in temps- food taking 3 time longer to cook and still some parts rare- on contacting the service dept was the worst with no help what so ever- NEVER AGAIN. i ended up being very happy with the Good Guys and their experience and advice on selecting a new Oven package- Happy Days again- its a shame word of mouth detailing brands and companies can cause hard times, but if the likes of Harvey Norman are more interested in $$$ and not customer satisfaction then bad luck

Purchased at: Harvey Norman Design & Renovations

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Grace, Thanks for your review, we appreciate your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Bosch HBG672BS1A Oven. We'd like to help you investigate, so could you please ... read more »

Killcare Australia

Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Great Oven Once You Understand Tricky Control Dial & Lack of 2nd Wire Shelf

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

Great oven which is very accurate in temperature with great German build quality. As a repair pro said "If you don't want to pay Miele prices for excellent appliances, buy Bosch." Two concerns: (1) The central control is great once you understand it. Bosch needs to make it clearer that the round circle actually moves and that you need firm pressure on it to make it move. I had thought that it was like another electronic system where just your finger touch moving on the surface would make changes. To their credit this is covered indirectly in the Troubleshooting section where you learn that you can easily remove this dial and clean behind it if it does not move/register. (2) The non-inclusion of a second wire shelf (Bosch is now not alone in this deletion) was a shock and that I had to buy the second shelf separately for Australian $72 including shipping was less than inspiring. Overall very pleased with this product. Bosch service is excellent and responsive.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Sam, Thanks for your review. We appreciate your positive feedback about your Bosch HBG672BS1A Oven and we’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your appliance so far. If you have any future que... read more »

Sydney

Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Great oven

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 31, 2017

Delivery and setup were very efficient. The electrician, though, couldn't help me set up the time and some of the processes needed for use and I found that bit quite tricky; but reading the instructions and going through the processes several times - I eventually had the oven set up ready to go. The dial in the middle is a little bit finicky (but looks good). It heats up in minutes - which has been a fabulous time-saver. (Previous oven took at least 20mins to heat up) and its different heat settings are all great. It cooks the food fabulously! I'm really pleased with the efficiency of this oven.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Sri, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBG672BS1A Oven, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries, please f... read more »

Brisbane

Date Purchased: Nov 2016

Excellent Oven!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

Excellent oven! My wife and I purchased this oven twelve months ago and it has been one of the best additions to the house. Intuitive, easy to use buttons and menu. Gets up to temperature within a few minutes and the fan turns off when the door is open. Would recommend to anyone looking at renovating and updating their kitchen.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Nick, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBG672S1A Oven, we're glad to hear that you’re enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries, please f... read more »

Mackay

• 5 comments
  • 1 question
  • 10 answers
  • 18 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Mar 2017

Replaced the previous model and couldnt be happier so far

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

We has issues with the back panel rusting out of our previous Bosch oven. We were given this model as a replacement. Already we have noticed a huge difference in the way things are being cooked. Cookies are cooked evenly, our roasts have perfect crackling and tender meat. So many settings help to perfect our cakes and such.
The oven is easy to use. We have had no problems with the dial sensitivity like others have had. Very straight forward once you have a read over the manual. I
The wire racks that come with this oven are different to the previous model but I feel I like these better. The last model's wire racks could extend out on wheels making it easier to check food. This model however has normal wire racks. Making the racks easier to clean and you can place them on any level.
I love the soft door function. Meaning if you are pulling hot trays out of the oven you can easily push the door up and it closes itself.
Again like the previous version the front glass doesn't get hot - makes it great if you have kids. I have also found that this oven doesn't blast out hot air from the front of it like the previous model. It has a neat little thing on the front that tells you when the temperature is cooled down.
We are yet to use the pyrolytic function and will be unlikely to use it anytime soon so I cannot comment in that area. All in all though, we are enjoying this oven. It feels like a far better model to the previous version.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Sahri, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBG672BS1A Oven, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries, pleas... read more »

• 4 helpful votes

Love this oven

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2017

I really like the controls on this bosch oven. I was a bit concerned at first with it being so different from my old oven. I haven't used a lot of the features yet, but it cooks roasts, cakes, and casseroles well. You can control the temperature very precisely with the rotating dial and as such I've also used it on lower temp to roast fresh cashews. I haven't used the cleaning function yet but I'm looking forward to seeing results. I got this oven quite cheaply as it was a display model.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Bosch Official

Hi Jade, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBG672BS1A Oven, we're glad to hear that you like the controls on the oven and that it cooks roasts, cakes, an... read more »

Perth

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Sep 2016

HBG672B.A1

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2016

I was just reading Micks review, I just purchase my oven on the 1/9..I haven't used it yet it was only put in yesterday. I could not use the rotator to set my setting at first it was a bit frustrating but I pushed a little harder on the rotator and it worked but when I saw the display at the show room that was light to move.. I am so looking forward to using my new Bosch oven as I haven't had a oven for 6yrs.. I'm just waiting for Bosch to call me regarding a mark under the glass panel just above the notes symbol and to talk with them about the rotator but I am sure these are just little thing they will help me with.. My beautiful daughters are waiting for my review on my new Bosch as they live in different states.

November 6th 2017 Update: I wrote a review 8th September 2016

As I wrote a review on the 8th September 2016 and had a message in my email tonight I thought I better give a update as I forgot I had written a review, well one year later I just love this oven, I went to the Bosch to learn who to use my oven well I learnt a lot it was only a few hours. Well to my oven it cooks beautifully the best roast dinners and seals the flavours in, in the begging I would have to go check to see if it was working as it is as quiet as a church mouse, on the outside it stays cool. As for cleaning it dose that to like brand new lol. Well worth the purchase every one

Purchased at: Winning Appliances

• 2 answers
  • 6 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

It exceeded my expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2016

I bought two of these ovens and was a bit disappointed at first because the control rings were difficult to use and erratic in operation. After talking to Bosch and learning that the control rings are removable for cleaning I decided to try that. The rings removed easily enough and there was no dirt or grit under them, not surprising as the ovens were new and virtually unused. When I re-inserted the rings it was a transformation. The controls are a terrific to use and I love the rapid heating function. These ovens are fantastic (and I haven't used the pyro cleaning yet), very pleased with my choice.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Bosch Home Appliances Official

Hi Mick, Thanks for your review. We appreciate your positive feedback about your Bosch HBG672BS1A Ovens, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying your experience! If you have any queries, please d... read more »