Review rating:

Melbourne

Comfortable headphones

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

I got Bose headphones given to me from my children and they have been great. As i am always traveling for work they work great when I am flying and want to block out the sound around me. I find the headphones to be so comfortable that sometimes I forget I am even wearing them!

Springwood

Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Great sound cancelling

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

I bought these for my husband for when he's traveling. The noise cancelling feature is perfect for flying long distances, and the fit is secure and comfortable, so you aren't bothered by them when wearing them for a longer duration. The USB charger is perfect for travel as well, and we can easily use our phone chargers if we forget the headphone one.

Gold Coast

Quality sound and equipment

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

These are the best headphones we’ve ever owned. The cushioned earpieces are beyond comfortable, you’re able to wear them for hours. The sound quality is outstanding and compared to our previously owned headphones, these have more depth and bass as well as a cleaner/crisp sound. The only thing we would like to see for future updates would be more options for color, as these are quite basic looking.

Purchased at: Amazon

Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Awesome product

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

The is one of the best headphones I have ever used. Really have good noise cancellation. Good sound calirty and bass. The materials are of high quality and soft on ear. Can listen to it for ling time without any hesitation. The only issue is the price, little bit expensive compared to other products

Parramatta

• 4 answers
  • 14 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Great noise cancellation, very easy to pair up

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Recently upgraded from an older Bose QC15 to the new QC35 Series 2, so have some experience with Bose Noise Cancellation product. The Qnew QC35 Series 2 also have similar built quality and seemingly improved ear comfort. I normally use these for long flights (10+ hours), and find the batteries last long. One thing i missed is the replaceable battery in case where the battery runs flat in the middle of your flight. It hasn't happened yet so far. Sound quality is clear (could do with a bit more bass), and what a godsend when you're 30-thousand feet up in the air and the ability to block out majority of that noise. I highly recommend this to anyone, be it for noise-cancelling up there, or wireless listening on the ground (over bluetooth). I also find the mic is extremely clear for a normal phone conversation.

Purchased at: eBay

Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Truly immersive and quality sound!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

The battery, sound quality, noise cancellation and connectivity is what truly makes BOSE the leader in mobile audio technology! They are super comfortable and work well for long haul flights. The battery lasts a few weeks of usage and the microphone works superbly for phone calls. I love having the ability to connect to two devices at the same time so I can listen to music on my mac and answer calls on my phone.

Purchased at: JB Hi-Fi

South Australia

• 21 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Dec 2015

Smart looking headphones

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

Got given this 2 years ago. It’s very comfortable to use. I’ve used it on long haul 12 hour + flights and not once did I need to remove it because my ears were hurting. Noise cancelling works well on flights and battery lasts ages.
I have the silver one and it still looks new and clean.

Melbourne, Victoria

Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Simply Perfect & Amazing Sound Quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

I got this gift for my partner last year, I should have kept them for myself. The sound quality is amazing also the noise cancelling is a cool feature. It's funny because I forget about this feature and start talking to him while he's watching his iPad or listening to his music and he can't hear me, doh, lol. They are so soft on your ears and they don't hurt if you have them on for hours. Excellent for when your on the train or while flying, they block out all those annoying noises. It's a must have, shout yourself a present.
I recommend this product and also Myers Melbourne for the excellent service and prices.

Purchased at: Myer

Brisbane

Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Great sound, amazing battery life and noise cancelling

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2018

I used to fly four to five times and month and purchased the QC35 Bose headphones mainly for the noise cancelling on flights. The battery lasts for weeks of frequent use — which was a pleasant surprise. As was the sound quality and he noise cancelling — both attributes that I can attest to with the QC35

I initially did have a problem with the power switch breaking and falling inside the headphone cup. Bose at Carindale were prompt to replace them with a new pair under warranty — which was nice.

The customer care alone is worth it — knowing that there is support should you have a problem.

Purchased at: The Good Guys

Date Purchased: Dec 2017

noise cancelling feature is the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2018

I love the bose products they're honestly amazing and these aren't any different they have amazing sound quality, noise cancellation is great and i love how there's three different levels in which you want it to cancel. I love using them when i watch a movie, listen to music or while i'm traveling as they're comfortable for long period of times.

Purchased at: Gifted

Condell park

Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Ultimate Clarity

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2018

From my old Bose to these are the best. I so like the absolute clarity of sharp sound with it non tingy, and generous bass at the nominal precise sound. It is the reason why I keep upgrading with Bose as they are leading edge with their headphones and sound. Buy a pair you won't be dissatisfied.

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Noise cancelling Bluetooth is a game changer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2018

As expected with Bose QC they offer amazing sound quality and noise cancellation. I really like that you can easily change between the 3 levels of noise canceling with the click of a button (on the headphones). For eg. when I’m on public transport it’s at high and blocks out all the background noise but when I’m around traffic I’ll have it on low to be able to hear cars etc.

I also really like the other function buttons built in to be able to control what I’m listening to, while I’m in another room/area from my device. Another great improvement on their predecessor, is that they fold up into a little travel friendly flat position.

The reason I haven’t given them 5 stars, is because the adjustable arms extend from fully contracted, without much movement or wanting them to, for eg. just when I’m walking. For the price I think it’s something that should really be improved.

Another gripe is they don’t deal very well having multiple devices synced and will say connected but the sound isn’t coming through to them. I’ve had to just delete all other devices besides my phone to avoid having to fiddle around when connecting.

Purchased at: Myer

Melbourne

My Perfect Headphones

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

I love my QCs. They are so comfortable and the music reproduction is superb. OK they are expensive sure but I wear them every day and they have made a bit difference to me. I especially appreciate the noise reduction factor. It's huge, It Works best with 'murmuring' background noise like lots of people talking at normal volume in an office.
Bluetooth connection is excellent and you can receive calls too. These are just great headphones!

Purchased at: Kogan.com

Frankston

• 5 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Awesome headphones

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

I use these all day everyday and they are the best headphones I have ever had. Love the bluetooth for when a call comes in as I am a tradesman and it allow me to keep working while I'm talking on the phone. The sound quality is spot on. Couldn't fault them.

Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Best headphones yet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

These headphones blow other wireless headphones to dust!! The only negative feeling I've had towards this headset initially was the price, but after a few months of usage, it was totally worth the purchase. Really comfortable, noise cancelling features and perfect sound quality really just nails it for me! No regrets with these headphones, can be used anywhere I go!

Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Comfortable Listening Pleasure

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

I have consistently had good experience with Bose products and I am very pleased with these Bose headphones. They are comfortable to wear for long periods and offer outstanding true music reproduction but the best bit - they actively cancel out background noise. The construction is very robust with soft earpieces. A very good set of wireless earphones.

Purchased at: JB Hi-Fi

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Upgraded to QC35 after owning QC25,

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Owned the QC25 but due to an upgrade of my mobile to the iPhone X with no headphone jack, I had to upgrade my headphones too. These go for around $500 in stores but they're definitely worth it! The noise cancellation has improved from the previous QC35 I's and QC25 with you being able to adjust the noise cancelling setting. Slight external upgrades includes a Siri/Google Assistant button. Please note that these do NOT come with an airplane adapter but those are very cheap on eBay or you could buy from the Bose website for $7.

Date Purchased: Jun 2017

AMAZING!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

First time buying headphones and i have to say these did not disappoint. Noise cancellation is amazing and music quality is impressive too. Very comfortable to use and wear. Easy to pair with many devices. Makes a world of difference on long flights and when in the office. Highly recommended!

Purchased at: eBay

Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Seriously soundproof

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

If you hate annoying phone chatters or work with a pack of nattering nits, these are the headphones for you. True noise cancelling functionality which actually works, lightweight and comfortable, the cushioning does a lot of noise cancelling for you, without even turning noise cancelling on. Battery lasts ages. Great value for money.

Date Purchased: Oct 2017

I use this everyday during my commute to work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

These headphones have changed my life! They block out unwanted background noise (trains, buses and planes can be super loud!) and allow you to hear the music clearly. This means you don't even need to turn it up too loud to hear it well, since the cushioning and sound cancelling zero do all the hard work for you. Plus, they sit on my ears really comfortably and are light, meaning that I don't get fatigue from wearing them for too long, and I can carry them in my bag easily. Couldn't recommend these enough!

1 of 3 pages