Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Comfortable ear-band headphones.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

With a very comfortable, ear mask is elastic. In the process of listening to music, I don't even feel like I'm wearing a pair of headphones. Listening to the song is completely unaffected by the outside world. Only myself and music. Bluetooth connectivity is very stable and fast. The most satisfying part is its noise reduction function. On the plane, or on the subway, you can isolate some noise and have a quiet rest.

Date Purchased: May 2018

Awesome headphones

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

These headshones are great with amazing battery and heaps of range. I could walk anywhere in my house and the headphones would still be linked to phone with premium sound quality prior to its Bluetooth range. I highly recommend the. Bose headphones and they have great sound quality better than all the competitors

awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

This headset is really great, it's the best headset I've ever used. This earphone has great workmanship, its real advantage is the sound quality, its sound separation is very good, wearing it to listen to the music is really amazing. This is a very satisfactory shopping, I will continue to support.

Date Purchased: Mar 2018

great headphone.. isolates me from the world

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

I bought this for my husband and he loves it. he commutes by train 4 hours a day and this one keeps him noise- proof and he can get some sleep in the crowd noise.
pro:
- totally soundproof.
- never had anything like this before, sound quality is great.
- foldable,
- comes with a great pouch
-compact built

cons:
- very expensive compared to other brands

Purchased at: JB Hifi Home

Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Experience the feeling of the sky

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2018

Supports strong noise cancellation, low noise cancellation and three levels of off-noise cancellation. If Bluetooth is not turned on, the headset can be used for up to 40 hours, wearing a comfortable leather ear hood cotton. A headset that is easy to control and has outstanding value. The sound quality of the headset is related to its applicable external environment, especially the active noise cancelling special headset.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jul 2016

BEWARE - These headphones sound great, but you could be left disappointed!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

My QC35 Bluetooth headphones worked really well for under 2 and a half years and then Bluetooth stopped working just after the warranty ran out - hmmm ;0.

I paid the extra money because of the quality behind the brand name Bose, which gave me confidence in the product, but this experience has left me with a slightly different opinion.

Now I have a lovely and expensive set of high-end Bluetooth headphones that don't actually do bluetooth! Haha,
Somewhere in the Australian consumer law states that if a product fails to do what they say, you are entitled to a replacement or refund - apparently not.

After extensive testing with the assistance of support, the issue was not resolved and they could only offer me a replacement pair...... at a cost of $375 - They originally cost me $410, what a joke!!

If you are considering these headphones, they sound awesome and I'm sure 99% of them work perfectly for years, but don't expect to be looked after if the product fails just outside of the warranty.

If anyone has any recommendations for Bluetooth headphones that will last, please let me know?

Purchased at: JB Hifi Home

Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Lightweight, comfortable wearing headphones.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

A soft, abrasion-resistant, easy-to-maintain feature that wears comfortably for more than 1 hours without pressure. The sponge ear mask is elastic. In the process of listening to music, I don't even feel like I'm wearing a pair of headphones. Achieve high noise reduction, low noise reduction or off-noise three states. Completely undisturbed by the outside environment, only you and music.

Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Awesome Headset

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

I'm usually a earphone person but I'm glad when i switched to buying headphones. The overall quality is so much better and I'm quite surprised at how comfortable the QC35's are. The sound quality is amazing and the Bluetooth connection is very stable and fast. Most amazing part of this set is its noise cancelling features. Bye-bye to the sound of babies crying on the plane!

Date Purchased: May 2018

best headset I've ever had

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

This is the best headphone I have ever had! It's so easy to use, Bluetooth connect is fast and stable, and the sound quality is AMAZING!!! The noise cancelling feature is just beautiful, so it's great to have it at the workplace.
I absolutely love it, and will recommend it to my friends.

Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Mature product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Headset It's sound is very clear, the bass is slightly insufficient, also do not know what the reason for the excessive bass, Bluetooth connection stability, work details model selection is also very in place, seam delicate. The function is not obvious flaw, and other headset Bluetooth device operation is similar, the function is complete, only the sound quality needs to strengthen.

Sydney

• 2 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Mar 2017

Fantastic headphones

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Excellent headphones with bluetooth compatibility. Easy to use. Can plug them in on planes also. Comes in a handy carry case where you can store them so they dont get damaged. The sound is amazing . The external noise cancellation on planes is just fabulous. Would buy them for my wife also!

Bose QuietComfort 35 QC35 II

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Look very like, comfort, and did not produce an allergic reaction, but after one hours of wear on the flange is very painful, affecting the auditory experience. Silicone sets of sound insulation effect, just hand test under the sound quality feeling is not very good, may also be the reason for touch front. Just opened use, put some light music, very clear, listen very clean.

Best thing ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Well worth the cost. I have tried several different types of noise cancelling headphones Sony, Skull Candy and Dr Beats and by far these have provided the best of what I was looking for. They are light weight and cover my ear. It was easy to connect not only to my kindle reader but to my I phone and I pad as well. They fold up nicely into the provided carrying case for when they are not in use. I have no issue recommending these to family and friends.

Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Poor workmanship vinyl covering the foam has un-welded after ONLY (9) nine months ????

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Sound is OK ... battery is good holding well , noise Cancellation OK .
I regret to have purchased the Qc 35 II ...should have gone for Shenzhen ...
Still awaiting for Bose to recommend the Best Apps for download Wifi apps ?!?!?!
Query has been lodged NOW for TEN (10) days ????
On their website there are about 12 apps ...WHICH ONE ??????????

Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Fantastic product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Comfortable, light, and they charge fast. They get a bit warm on your ears, but to be expected. The only thing I would change is to make the charging port a usb C rather than micro usb.Noise cancelling is quite amazing. I've never tried phase cancelling headphones before and it's remarkable.

KEILOR NORTH

• 1 helpful vote

Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Bose QuietComfort 35 QC35 II

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

I'm happy with the wireless range of the headset

First of all, the design of the headset is beautiful. It can effectively protect the ear. After listening for a long time, the ear will not hurt. It has been in use for 5 hours, has been standby for more than 10 hours, and still has electricity at present. Just wear for a long time, a little bit hot, feel a bit loose in the adjustment of the headset, can not adjust tight. The sound quality is good, except for the bass. In a word, I like it very much

niddrie

• 1 helpful vote

Date Purchased: Jan 2017

amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

love my bose headphones and use them all the time, have had them for over a year and still work perfectly
they also cancel out the noise really well cannot hear anything other than what you are playing
sound is also good, is super loud so never need to turn the volume up very much

Cheero Point

Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Very good sound

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Ok, these are amazing! I can't hear a single thing when I turn these on. I was looking for headphones that canceled out noise in the background even when I wasn't listening to music , and these work really well.Overall great headphones that do the job right! I feel like I'm in my own world when studying, and even watching shows/movies.

Angelic voice

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Since I have never been exposed to noise-cancelling earphones before, I was surprised enough to listen to songs and study.I have certain requirements for music, and usually use the I earplug, which is relatively excellent in quality. However, this earphone is enough to make me satisfied, with good sound quality, which does not seem abnormal.The most important addition of noise reduction enables me to have a better environment to listen and appreciate the sound.It was wonderful and pleasant!It is comfortable to wear and has a carrying box. You can take it with you when you go out at ordinary times.In terms of color selection, I personally prefer black, because it is more durable and has a low profile and cool style, and I can appreciate and accept the appearance.To sum up, this is a headset that surprises me. She makes me have a quieter and wonderful environment to enjoy the sound!

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

KEW EAST

Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Quiet and enjoyable

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

Feel the taste of Isolation. Although there is noise outside, but already feel very far away.Even to listen to hearing also become a kind of enjoyment, as long as a turn on the headset, ready to enter the hot song since Hi Mode. Very comfortable, no pressure on the Ears.is a very good noise-cancelling headphones, excellent noise reduction, three-frequency uniformity, biased towards the popular. The same song you can hear two kinds of feelings.

1 of 8 pages