Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Best headphones I've ever owned

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

I have these permanently linked to my phone and tablet. They come with me on the bus, to work, when walking the dogs, and on the plane when I travel, so I'm never really without them. The noise cancelling is amazing, and they sound great - one of the best purchases I've made.

Highly recommended!

Purchased at: JB Hi-Fi

Amazing privacy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

Has an amazing sound canceling system. Strong good base and good sound. With Bose you can enjoy listening to music. Outer design is good which makes it light and easy to wear. I like how it has a bluetooth connection so that you don't have to mess with cords. Simple put it is a great product and i highly recommend others to purchase this product.

Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Bose and Apple, oil and water

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Awesome sounding headphones....... until you answer a call with them with an iPhone or listen to music on an Apple device! The Bluetooth is obviously in the right ear muff, because if you put your iPhone in your left pocket it starts to cut out! You nearly have to put your iPhone near the ear muff to get good sound! And DEFINITELY don’t move too far from an Apple product or it cuts out! Thought it might just be the headphones, but NO! The same thing happens with the Bose soundtouch wave bedside clock radio! For the price..... VERY DISAPPOINTED!

• 5 answers
  • 49 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Great NC headphones

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

Bought these headphones mostly for use on some international flights that I had coming up and wanted to block out as much sound from the aircraft and other passengers as possible. They worked great for NC, though you can still hear a little bit around you, but they definitely block out a lot of it.
They also work great for listening to music and movies as well, the sound is clear and great bass and work even better when using the NC feature with it. They also pair up with my Smart TV at home and work great.
They are very comfortable, well padded and light weight also small enough they can suit a female as many other brands I tried were to big and bulky.

Brisbane

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: May 2018

Awesome headphones

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

These things are amazing. The first time you hear the noise cancellation it literally shocks you it's so good.

The sound quality is fantastic no matter what type of music you throw at them, and the noise cancellation helps you hear all the nuances in the music without needing huge volumes.

Expensive but you get what you pay for...

• 1 answer

Bose best of the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

I have now owned my Bose headphones for 6 months
After using many brands of headphones for flight travel I must say the Bose headphones are No1
The clarity and noise canceling can leave you in a zone of your own.
The Travel case is robust, on ear comfort is perfect
I would highly recommend

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Fantastic headphones!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2018

These headphones are blooming fantastic! I use them a lot when my partner is sleeping and I am able to watch tv with the headphones connected via Bluetooth and he can’t hear a thing! It also frowns out outside noises really well. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for headphones to block out sounds and enjoy watching or listening to things in peace.

Hornsby

• 2 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Perfect.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2018

The fitting is perfect, very comfortable and it doesn't get hot or sweaty on your ear easily.

The sound is extremely beautiful, if you like instrumental music like Yiruma's, you might end up crying and emotional.

BUT, it is very expensive!! well you are paying for the quality and comfort.

• 1 answer

5 stars!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2018

Beating the work commute or the screaming baby on the long haul flight, these headphones do it all. Simple to use, amazing sound quality and noise cancelling, I can't live with out them! One of the best pairs of headphones I've ever owned! They come with an durable carry case and a spare aux cord when you forget to charge them. A must buy!

Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Bose is always good!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

really love these awesome quality headphones, they pack away easy and make traveling a breeze to take where ever i need to go. I used them on a long flight and is great using the noise cancelling feature. i also have the smaller ones that are good but these wireless ones are the best

Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Worth Every Penny

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

I love these headphones. I am an avid fan of techno/house music and these headphones convey the beats and tones with very high quality sound and it feels like I'm actually in the studio itself! Basically worth it for the noise-cancelling feature itself but it is also super comfortable on the ears and can use it for hours on end without any discomfort. Would recommend to mates.

Purchased at: Amazon

Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Just as good as the reviews suggest

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

I always do far too much research when I'm looking to buy things, especially when I'm spending a lot of money for 'just' headphones. But the positive reviews made these hard to ignore so I took the plunge, and I'm happy to report that they are every bit as good as I'd hoped for. They are incredibly comfortable, the noise cancelling works great on my noisy train to and from work, and the sound quality is good. I love how I can listen on a really low volume now, instead of having to pump up the volume so I can hear it over the outside distractions. The battery seems to last a very long time, and the bluetooth connectivity has been flawless. What more could you want?

Purchased at: Amazon

Katoomba

• 2 helpful votes

Made a 10 hour budget economy flight a breeze

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

Awesome quality headphones, they pack away easy and make traveling a breeze. I used them on a long flight. It was great using the noise cancelling feature. I was able to cancel all the sound around me and I could concentrate on the soothing sounds of my Scandinavian heavy metal.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Great product but pricey

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

Works and sounds great. I dropped a star not for lack of quality or performance but rather for price.

Noise cancelling works great and flying is when you really notice the difference.

The Southport nd is as you would expect from Bose flawless. These head sets are awesome and whilst pricey worth the buy.

• 1 question

Date Purchased: Mar 2018

$$ well spent!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

LOVE this product!!! It is expensive but it's worth it!!!! I was reluctant to spend on the heavy price tags but gave into temptation and soooo happy with it. It blocks out all the noise at home when my kids are home and the TV are on..everything is on and the noise in my house is like a Asian supermarket. I just put my headphone on and the noise disappear!!!! I use it everyday at work and at home.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Best headphones out there

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Yes, there are better headphones that sound better but they cost even more! These for $500 are wireless, great sound, great noise cancelling and the most comfortable headphones you can find. I highly recommend these. Connecting is very easy and you can even connect 2 devices simultaneously which I have found very handy. Overall, a very good pair of headphones for $500 although if you can get it on discount, then get it on discount

Purchased at: eBay

Stirling, WA

• 1 question
  • 4 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Great Headphones, very happy with my purchase.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

I bought these before a long trip last year and I am amazed at how well the cancel out the cabin noise. They are definitely worth spending the bit more to get the Bose over other brands. I also wear them a lot at home when cooking and cleaning. I am very happy with these and highly recommend them to anyone considering purchasing these.

Purchased at: JB Hi-Fi

• 1 comment
  • 8 helpful votes

Best Out There for Focusing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

We have a few different kinds of headphones, and my husband and I both have a pair of these Bose Noise Cancelling style headphones. They pair easily, which is always nice, they are comfortable, and the sound is incredible. Perfect if you want to focus on a project and block all other noise out too. Easy to take calls, and communicate. The case is smaller in this newer version than the older ones and they fixed the thing with the part that goes over your head to be a better material than the version from a few years ago.

Overall definitely recommend. Great sound, high quality, and the charge lasts ages.

Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Works well

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

Works well and great with noise cancellation. The app is good as can update the headphones via bluetooth etc. Great for flying and also great when you want to escape the surrounding noise and concentrate on work etc. Recommended for flying as makes the flight much more enjoyable. Also good for at night if you need to sleep in a loud environment like a hotel near the lift.

• 1 helpful vote

Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Great headphones

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

Great headphones. They block out a lot of noise, I'd recommend for plane trips because they block pout all the airplane noises that can be pretty annoying.
I've had mine for over a year and are still working a treat, love them a lot !
10/10 review from me :)