Sydney

• 2 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Dec 2018

Bose QC35 II > Sony MDR-1000X

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Coming from a set of Sony MDR-1000X's which headband cracked after two years of use, the Bose's are so much more comfortable. Ears don't overheat as quickly & earcups don't clamp down as hard, they feel a lot lighter too. Can't fault the Bose's apart from the fact they don't include a power adapter or airline adapter.

Purchased at: Addicted to Audio

Perth

• 3 answers
  • 12 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Amazing sound and noise cancelling

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Bought these at the airport before jumping on a plane. Was like stuff those qantas headphones just did a previous flight while sitting next to the wing all I could hear was the engine couldn’t even hear the movie.

Tried these out was like, these are mad! Couldn’t hear nothing at all but the movie. Amazing sound better than my dr Dre’s.

Put it this way, can’t have the noise cancelling on in normal use as the ringing in my ears from playing in those metals bands is enough to drive you bonkers. Give me that background noise back.

You can’t be disappointed until you check your bank balance. !!

Hobart

• 3 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Great for flights.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

I will never go on a flight without my Bose Quiet Comfort headphones ever again! Great sound quality, that doesn't get effected when you are listening via Bluetooth either. Great battery life - they got me through 36 hours of flying without a single charge (using the cable not Bluetooth).

Date Purchased: Dec 2017

My perfect travel companion!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

Im absolutely in love with my Bosie QC2 headphones which I bought after extensive research as it is quite expensive. But Im glad that I made the right choice. Sound good quality is excellent, bluetooth connection is great and noise cancelling is perfect, that really helpful when I travel on long haul flight as it helps me to be able to get some sleep

Apart from that, it can be sometimes uncomfortable if u have to wear it for too long as my ears will get hot, but it may be only me have it :)

Would recommend if u look after for one for your next travel adventure!!!!!

Purchased at: Myer

Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

I am very satisfied with this product. The noise cancelling works great and it is everything the product was marketed to be. It is very comfortable and doesn't apply additional weight to my head, so I don't get any headaches! Would recommend everyone check these earphones, they are a life-changer!

Adelaide

• 2 answers

Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Love them

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

These headphones are the best I've owned. I've had Jbl ones, other bose, sony etc and these are definitely my favourite. They are extremely comfortable on the head and the sound quality is awesome. The wireless range is alright could be better but this doesn't bother me as I wanted it for the sound quality and bass which have definitely delivered.

Queanbeyan, New South Wales

Date Purchased: May 2018

Best money I've spent in a while

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2018

I used to think headphones look dorky but the sound quality on these is amazing. Great battery life and the noise cancelling is great for the open plan office, around noisy eaters, and when flying. Next step is to get dad a pair so he doesn't have to listen to mum.

keswick, sa

• 3 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Noise Cancellation... worst I have seen

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

Noise Cancellation was the ONLY reason to purchase this product, but in the last 2 months of use, it simply is not effective, inside the house, while traveling as a passenger or outside. Secondly, when connected to the laptop the Bluetooth connection often drops, therefore I have to connect using the cable, which defeats the purpose. I have used my friends Sennheiser and the NC is far far better. When I called the Bose shop in Adelaide they gave me a number for tech support, was not able to get connected after several calls. The staff also mentioned the noise cancellation was only effective for flight trips, but this is not what Bose advertises this product as. Really disappointed with the product, now as a junk at home for me. A waste of money.

Purchased at: Bose

Melbourne

• 7 comments
  • 4 answers
  • 69 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Nov 2018

phenominal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

My last wireless headphones were Sony but when i put on the Bose 35 i was amazed by the quality of initially the noise cancelling but when the music was playing i was blown away, using on an aircraft is especially good, you will definitely not regret paying the extra money for these headphones!

Purchased at: eBay

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Best purchase I've ever made

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

This is without a doubt the best pair of headphones I have ever purchased. I use it for everything - listening to music, podcasts, answering phone calls on the fly (quick press of a button without the need to take out your phone). The sound is great and the sound cancelling is amazing. Well worth it, particularly if you need to cancel out the sounds of your open plan office. Well done Bose!

GLEN ESK

Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Perfect Sound

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

The headset is great, the workmanship is good, is an active noise-cancelling dedicated headphones. It's really great to isolate the noise. The sound quality is very good, listen to the song can immerse in own world. Very comfortable to wear. Not too tight. It's not going to hurt long enough. Bluetooth connectivity is very stable and fast. The battery is also very durable.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Awesome headphones

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

These headshones are great with amazing battery and heaps of range. I could walk anywhere in my house and the headphones would still be linked to phone with premium sound quality prior to its Bluetooth range. I highly recommend the. Bose headphones and they have great sound quality better than all the competitors

Date Purchased: Feb 2018

awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

This headset is really great, it's the best headset I've ever used. This earphone has great workmanship, its real advantage is the sound quality, its sound separation is very good, wearing it to listen to the music is really amazing. This is a very satisfactory shopping, I will continue to support.

Gold Coast

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jul 2016

BEWARE - These headphones sound great, but you could be left disappointed!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

My QC35 Bluetooth headphones worked really well for under 2 and a half years and then Bluetooth stopped working just after the warranty ran out - hmmm ;0.

I paid the extra money because of the quality behind the brand name Bose, which gave me confidence in the product, but this experience has left me with a slightly different opinion.

Now I have a lovely and expensive set of high-end Bluetooth headphones that don't actually do bluetooth! Haha,
Somewhere in the Australian consumer law states that if a product fails to do what they say, you are entitled to a replacement or refund - apparently not.

After extensive testing with the assistance of support, the issue was not resolved and they could only offer me a replacement pair...... at a cost of $375 - They originally cost me $410, what a joke!!

If you are considering these headphones, they sound awesome and I'm sure 99% of them work perfectly for years, but don't expect to be looked after if the product fails just outside of the warranty.

If anyone has any recommendations for Bluetooth headphones that will last, please let me know?

Purchased at: JB Hifi Home

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Awesome Headset

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

I'm usually a earphone person but I'm glad when i switched to buying headphones. The overall quality is so much better and I'm quite surprised at how comfortable the QC35's are. The sound quality is amazing and the Bluetooth connection is very stable and fast. Most amazing part of this set is its noise cancelling features. Bye-bye to the sound of babies crying on the plane!

best headset I've ever had

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

This is the best headphone I have ever had! It's so easy to use, Bluetooth connect is fast and stable, and the sound quality is AMAZING!!! The noise cancelling feature is just beautiful, so it's great to have it at the workplace.
I absolutely love it, and will recommend it to my friends.

Sydney

• 13 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Mar 2017

Fantastic headphones

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Excellent headphones with bluetooth compatibility. Easy to use. Can plug them in on planes also. Comes in a handy carry case where you can store them so they dont get damaged. The sound is amazing . The external noise cancellation on planes is just fabulous. Would buy them for my wife also!

Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Best thing ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Well worth the cost. I have tried several different types of noise cancelling headphones Sony, Skull Candy and Dr Beats and by far these have provided the best of what I was looking for. They are light weight and cover my ear. It was easy to connect not only to my kindle reader but to my I phone and I pad as well. They fold up nicely into the provided carrying case for when they are not in use. I have no issue recommending these to family and friends.

Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Poor workmanship vinyl covering the foam has un-welded after ONLY (9) nine months ????

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Sound is OK ... battery is good holding well , noise Cancellation OK .
I regret to have purchased the Qc 35 II ...should have gone for Shenzhen ...
Still awaiting for Bose to recommend the Best Apps for download Wifi apps ?!?!?!
Query has been lodged NOW for TEN (10) days ????
On their website there are about 12 apps ...WHICH ONE ??????????

niddrie

Date Purchased: Jan 2017

amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

love my bose headphones and use them all the time, have had them for over a year and still work perfectly
they also cancel out the noise really well cannot hear anything other than what you are playing
sound is also good, is super loud so never need to turn the volume up very much

1 of 7 pages