Filter By:

I am very grateful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

After hearing horror stories from other experience to others as I am in the retail animal industry. Very satisfied in the customer service people I am so pleased on my choice of insurer and have passed on my.

Great policy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Great policy for both our dogs. Easy to set up & even easier to claim. Hassle free. Great value for money. Would recommend.

Comments
Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance Official

Great to hear Kath, thanks for the review.

great value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

i have been using bow wow meow for several years now. the claims process has been really easy and straight forward.

Comments
Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance Official

Thanks for sharing your experience with us Justina.

Insurance claim made

I wish everything was as easy as you guys

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

The cost is good and doesn't rise very high even with claims every year
Very easy to set up and make a claim and you have you're money in no time
Customer Support is super but the online service is good enough, you won't need to pick up the phone

Comments
Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance Official

Thanks for this review Podge. We are happy that you all has gone well.

Insurance claim made

Was amazed at how easy it was to claim!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

It was unbelievably easy to do the online claim, and had the money in my account within 2 days! Very happy!

Comments
Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance Official

Really good to hear. Thanks for the review Cassie.

Insurance claim made

Such a relief to have pet insurance we can rely on!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

We’ve been with bow wow meow since our dog was two months old - he is now 8.5yrs. In that time, we’ve never had an issue with receiving reimbursement for claims covered under our policy. The online submission process is so easy and convenient, and when I have rung up customer service with questions they have been really helpful. I am surprised that many people haven’t heard of them. Highly recommended

Comments
Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance Official

It is great to hear that we have consistently provided value Jax. Thank you for the review

Seamless

Good value and easy
Very good
My only issue, which is not your issue, is that my vet took too long to submit the claim

Comments
Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance Official

Thanks for sharing James

Peace of mind

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

After puppy are some of Nanna's heart medication we had to make an emergency trip to the vet. Knowing the insurance process was a simple case of leaving a part filled form with the vet was a great relief. I could confidently tell the vet to do whatever was needed knowing most of the cost would be covered by the insurance. Bow wow has consistently demonstrated its value for money, great customer service, and simple claims and efficient refunding process.

Comments
Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance Official

Hi Emma, appreciate the review and so glad we are able to consistently help with your vet care costs.

Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance is GREAT AAAA++++

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

We are very happy with our policy and the claim process was fair,we know our much loved pet is covered for the things we have no control over,very happy customer.

Comments
Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance Official

Great to hear we have met or exceeded your expectations. Thank you for the review Gran.

Insurance claim made

Easy to claim and quite quick payment

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

I like that the vet can claim it for me and I just wait the money to come in. The customer service people are very helplful.

Comments
Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance Official

It is definitely a help when your vets can send it in for you, especially when it is your first time claiming as they have the full vet history. This will definitely save you time collecting all the info. Thank you for the review Helena

Quick claim processing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

A Good quick turn around of the claim and fair assessment. Process was easy to follow and cheque arrived in the mail within a few days

Comments
Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance Official

Thanks for sharing Felicity. We are happy to hear that claims are being turned around quickly and hoping to improve further when our new claims portal comes out (around September 2018 if all goes to plan).

Very happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Good value, easy to set up. Customer support has been excellent. We made a claim as our puppy had an accident. We are happy with the amount we received back on our claim. We have reccomw Dee you to many of our friends

Comments
Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance Official

Thank you for the review and the recommendations Sam. Glad all went well.

Very good insurance.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

The policy is a good value,easy to set up and good customer support..Very satisfied with whole process of processing claim.

Comments
Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance Official

Great to hear. Thanks Jack

Excellent service!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Have been a member with Bow Wow Meow for a few years now and they have been excellent. My dog has a lot of health issues and I have had to claim many times. Each time was very easy online and money was in my account within a few days. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for insurance.

Comments
Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance Official

Thank you for the review and recommendation Tina. It is good to hear that claim processing is easy and our service has met or exceeded expectations.

Melbourne

Private message

Saved my Lilyth!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Thank you so much Bow Wow Meow for everything you did for me. I took out insurance as soon as I adopted my second cat, as I had used it previously. Sadly my baby Lilith was hit by a car in the first week I bought her home and broke her leg so bad she needed a specialist surgery. Bow Wow Meow paid out my claim and made it possible for me to do everything possible for my little girl! Without then I don't know if I would have been able to pay the bills over $7000! Only insurance company I trust!

Comments
Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance Official

Hi Ellie, sorry to hear about Lilyth - we certainly hope she has recovered. Thank you for the review.

Insurance claim made

Quick and easy. Great piece of mind

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Easy to submit. Quick turn around on payout. Expected a little more back than what I received, but claim paperwork was easy enough to understand. Premium is worth the piece of mind whilst making decisions on expensive medical procedures.

Comments
Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance Official

Hi Bec, thank you for the review. Glad our policy provides peace of mind.

Insurance claim made

Bow WOW what a great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

What fantastic service we received about a month ago when we needed to make a claim for a major surgery that our 18 month old Labrador Archie needed. He swallowed a teddy bear leg which caused him discomfort and required surgery for this to be removed, we were out of pocket $3000. Archie spent 3 days I hospital recovery and came home a different dog, we missed him but so glad he was in the mend. We put the claim in that’s a Friday night when we got him home and we had our refunded amount back in our account Wednesday morning. It was so easy to upload the receipts via my phone by taking some photos.
Unfortunately this isn’t a happy story for Archie, unfortunately last weekend Archie passed away, we believe it was due to a complication from his surgery which we were warned he wasn’t out of the woods upon coming home. It was however still a huge shock to our young family for the lose of their beloved puppy.
After his passing I contacted Bow Wow to inform them of this sad news so that our policy could be cancelled, this too was dealt with in such a timely manner and with a great deal of respect. We can’t wait to be policy holders again sometime in the future but for now we will continue to have love and memories for our Archie.
Thank you for everything Bow Wow Meow.

Comments
Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance Official

Hi Tracy, we are really sorry to hear about the passing of Archie. It is never easy losing them. Thank you for the review, we are glad it was processed with minimum effort.

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Not that many pet insurance companies actually cover pugs and was glad I found bow wow meow, had to make a claim early on with them with in the first couple of months, unfortunately poor miss peanut got food poisoning and became very sick, couple of nights at the emergency vets and she was her normal happy self!
Claim was super simple no qestions asked, money back Into my account within 2 weeks!
Even got a phone call a few days later checking up on the situation and asked how my puppy was going which meant a lot.
Highly recommend to everyone.

Comments
Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance Official

Thanks Darren, appreciate the review and glad the claim process was a smooth one.

Melbourne, VIC

Private message

Excellent product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

Easy to sign up and reasonable rates with Bow Wow Meow. Of course I didn't expect I'd need to make a claim so quickly...but my cheeky puppy decided to eat some plastic that then got stuck in her gut, making her very sick. Big vet bill plus a procedure and overnight stay at the animal hospital.
The online claims procedure was so easy and straightforward. I couldn't believe how quickly my claim was processed. The money was in my account within 3 days. Never heard of such a thing for any insurance claim, ever!
A bonus - no one from Bow Wow Meow called me to grill me on my claim or make it difficult for me to get my money back. All online contact, with zero hassles.
I highly recommend them!

Comments
Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance Official

Hi Miss Pat, glad to hear the claim process was quick and easy. It is always great to meet or exceed expectations. Thank you for the review.

Great value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

I feel the policies I have are good value. Premiums are reasonable and returns also. I chose to have an excess on my policies and it works perfectly for me and my dogs.
It was very easy to set up the policies, I did this about 41/2 years ago when my dogs were puppies.
I have had a few claims for one of my dogs and have been satisfied with the outcomes, and relieved to see the insurance works well. I feel I am well informed, through email acknowledgement and on at least two occasions have spoken to staff in the office and have been satisfied by their response and assistance.

Comments
Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance Official

Thanks for sharing Kate. Glad the insurance is working well for you.

1 of 44 pages