Review rating:
  • 2 answers
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Model: TD104

You would be mad to buy anything else

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2014

I bought a house 12 years ago to renovate and it had a TD104 cooktop installed already. It was one of the old gold glass top units. I took one look at it and was ready to toss is as soon as I could. That was until I tried it and immediately fell in love with its flexibility and functionality. So it stayed with gold granite installed underneath. Beautiful combination.
Move on to my current house. What to put in the kitchen? I was willing to spend virtually any amount of money as it was a 1.5 million dollar renovation. The only unit that I found that came close to my expectations was a TD101, black glass black burners black trivets black knobs twin wok burners. No stainless to scratch, no shiny brass to tarnish, everything 10 years later looks as good as the day it was installed.
Honestly, no bull, this is the only cooktop to buy.;

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great for cooking but service repairs a killer

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2014

Bought this 4 burner 4 yrs ago and quite pleased with it. Looks good with glass top. On/off button jammed now. Called service dept and told $140 for service visit includes 15 min labour. Then subsequent 15 mins @ $35 plus parts. Be better off buying a new cooktop. Service cost not acceptable

+ Looks good

- Very expensive service repairs

• 23 helpful votes
Private message

At last I can simmer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2012

Brilliant designed stove top.
Dual control burners have two regulators inbuilt, want loads of heat turn the knob one way, want low heat to simmer turn the knob the other way.
This cooktop is just brilliant, takes a little while to work out which way to turn the knob. But being able to control the heat input when cooking is just great. Our old gas stove you had to simmer on the inner wok ring with the lid off. All the other burners didn't control down low enough.
Made in Australia too.
Only minus I have found is that the alignment of the text on the knobs is not central and this is a pity, I expect better from Australian quality control.

+ Dual control burners, able to simmer at last.

- Printing alignment on controls could be better.

Purchased at: RetraVision

14 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

thanks - pity options for dual 22MJ Wok burners are still limited. these 18MJ burners are next best thing which are reasonably priced here in Australia. Fully recommended.

I also have one, and really happy about those mentioned features. Will bring it to the new house for our outdoor kitchen. The plastic control knob could be better designed (it compromised the over... read more »

TD105

I am looking for set of knobs for td105? I live on the Mornington peninsula

GRUMPY asked on Nov 17, 2017

TD105

I'm looking for a white glass top td105 availability, price and delivered to Perth. Where can I get one?

Lelo asked on Aug 30, 2017

Answer this

Look up http://www.tudorappliances.com/900wokburnerlefthandside.htm

Hi, I have searched the net and yellow pages for a retailer of Tudor between Wollongong and Nowra. I thought there was a gas cooktop supplier in Nowra but how to find them without their shop name?I keep getting diverted to AGL gas supply Please help ASAP Lee PS I dont use facebook..This is getting rediculous

L F asked on Jul 05, 2017

See all 5 questions about Braemar Tudor Romeo TD104 / TD105

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details