This product has been discontinued by Braun.

worst thing ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

Cut my moustache area really well, then proceeded to not really cut anything else, other than my skin. had to finish with blade, still bleeding 30 mins later. Am now sore, and don't want to go in public. Do not buy

Great value for Shaver

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

Great value for a travel shaver. It works for daily shavers - NOT for those who doesn't shave on a consistent basis. Works very well for me but as far as I understand it does not do well for stubborn beards for some

Bad

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

So far I have been shaving for 30 mins. Maybe half way there. Currently travelling at the moment and don't have another option. Avoid buying this thing at all costs.

Great value shaver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2017

My expensive battery shaver expired & i did not want to spend over $100 to replace.Bought this one last week, does a great job, i use to finish off after using blade razor, great value!!

Please choice other

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2017

Very bad quality ,, no more words ... It doesn't cut !!
Beard 1 , 2 days no cut , and skin red !
Please no purchase it
Best regard

Doesn't work

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2017

Wish I had read reviews prior to buying this piece of crap. Does not work in the slightest. Absolutely terrible! Do not buy this product! Will be demanding a refund.

Melbourne, Victoria

• 2 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 7 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

A shaver that doesn't shave

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2016

In spite of having read all the negative comments here on this product, I decided to buy this shaver due to its nice design and more importantly, incredibly cheap price tag. Serves me right. It doesn't shave much at all. The mechanic of the device is pretty simple. It relies on the vibration of an build-in razor to cut hair. The problem is that the porous metallic cover that rests over the razor only allows very thin hair through (a bit like threading a string through the eye of a needle). Hence the average bearded individuals would probably find it absolutely useless at removing their face hair. I even tried cautiously running the razor over my skin without the metallic cover attached, and guess what... it didn't remove much of the hair either. Shouldn't such a dysfunctional product be removed from shelves?

Abismal, terrible shaver

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2016

Cracked her open, fit in my hand nicely! Flicked it on; didn't take a singular hair off of my face, so I tried again; AND IT CUT ME. What a stupid contraption. Avoid this thing guys!

Soton

• 1 review
Private message

Worked fine for a year or so but...

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2016

Then the flimsy battery cover latch broke rendering it useless. Happened twice now, won't be replacing it with another which is a shame as it was handy until it broke. Also the foil is over half the price of a new shaver.

• 12 helpful votes
Private message

Great one to keep in the office for a quick touch up if you're late in to work or an evening meeting

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2016

I keep this one in the top drawer at the office for the odd occasion I'm running late to work or have a late afternoon or evening meeting.
Used it a number of times and works as good as an old school electric shaver....does the job, battery lasts, compact & convenient. Sometimes I rinse it out in the sink. I do not use this every day.....not as good as the newer top end shavers.
Very good for what it is.

Absolutely useless

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2016

If I rubbed my face with my hand it would be more effective at removing hair than this rubbish. It's like s toy for a child that pretends to do what daddy does. It vibrates and makes all the noises but cuts no hair. Avoid at all costs!

Cheap and good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2016

Bought mine a few years ago. I use it occasionally when I need a quick shave instead of lathering and using my regular blade. Works well both dry and wet. I am getting the replacement foil now after a few years of use. I don't have much facial hair and not so coarse. So maybe the bad reviews are from people with heavy facial hair growth.

Dangerous. Don't buy.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2016

Less than 4 months of use two or three times a week the edge of the foil mesh broke. An undetectable piece of foil protruded which I found out from the sharp pain and blood in the sink.

Private message

Useless - Did not shave a single hair but took some skin off.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2016

This foil razor is useless compared to the awesome little men's Phillips I bought with 2 round heads - Did not shave a single hair but took some skin off. Blades rotate too fast I think. Good case design and price but wonder how it got past the testing stage. Ladies do not buy this.

BRAUN MOBILESHAVE M30 DOES NOT WORK- "DO NOT BUY THAT MODEL"

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2015

it doesn't work at all….. very very bad, felt cheated…… i had bought 2 of BRAUN M30, Give me my money back!

Verified Purchase

This the most useless item since the waterproof teabag

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2015

I bought this year's ago, was kind of hungover and it was on special. First attempts to use this I blamed on not really having great stubble or facial hair being too long. I even excused it's performance due to being used to using a blade. Then I read the reviews. You would have more luck using an orbital sander on your face and over a period of time have less discomfort. Never buying Braun again.

Townsville

Super Awesome.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2015

Good little device which travels well. Used every day or second day to maintain shaved head for six months before foil wore through. Shaves stubble as smooth as a blade. Alright for face stubble, not so good on the neck as it requires a grain to go against.
Can't find anywhere that still stocks it.

Doesn't work

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2015

No idea how this is expected to cut hair anywhere, doesn't work at all. The blades are neither sharp nor targeted.

Awful.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2014

It doesn't even work at all. It doesn't work anywhere. Not on arms, neck, face, or chest....at all. It looks and sounds like a good electric shaver. That's it. This is my first negative review of anything online. That's how much this product sucks.

Sydney

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Braun MobileShave M30: As affective as rubbing your face with an orange.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2014

Braun have quite a reputation to uphold. They have been in my mind as one of, if not THE leading shaver manufacturers. When I took this vibrating pez dispenser known as the M30 for a spin, I was astonished!
It literally did not shave a single hair upon my face. I may as well have rubbed a stone on my face and made three wishes.

I'm curious how this product even made it past the testing process. Maybe all the testers were so clean shaven after testing Braun's other products they just assumed this one would work. The product was not faulty either. My brother bought one at the same time and It was just as, if not worse than mine. All it gave him was a rash and a sweeping feeling of disappointment.

If you're an actor or a director and you need a prop shaver that sounds like it is shaving but doesn't actually affect your actors skin in the slightest. Look no further!

+ Sleek design, feels good in your hand, perfect for travelling, perfect for stage props or independent film makers.

- It doesn't work. Not at all, I mean. It's almost astounding they would mess up a product this badly.

1 of 2 pages