Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

After lots of shopping around on the internet we settled on Breeze for price and warranty. Delivery was on time. Easy to put together, even the kids could help. We live in high wind area so purchased the tie down kit and it hasn't blown away yet! So very happy with my purchase.

Verified Purchase Model: 10ft

Very happy with our purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

We bought the 10ft ultimate trampoline and are very satisfied with the quality of the materials and the overall design. It took roughly 2 hours to put together and the instructions were easy to follow. The trampoline is getting daily use and the kids just love it. Our only gripe was with the courier who didn't follow instructions to leave the packages if no one was home, not once but twice, so it took two "unsuccessful drops" and some phone calls until we received our trampoline. Definitely worth the wait though!

Model: 10ft

Exactly what we were after.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

Perfect, easy to set up with one person. Managed it by myself in the dark in under 2 1/2 hours. All the pieces fitted perfectly and my 3 yr old loves it. Quality of the springs and structure seems good. Fast shipping and great to deal with. Would definitely recommend Breeze Trampolines.

Purchased at: Online Computer

• 1 answer

Model: 16ft

Satisfied customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

Purchased the 16foot ultimate after doing lots of shopping around. For a mid-line tramp i am really impressed. It is sturdy, delivered quickly and the kids loved it!!
It would have been better to have better coloured photo instructions with more detail for us novices who aren't so great with instructions.
It took us 4 hours to put up but that was because the 16foot is so big so springs and netting took ages etc
Would definitely recommend breeze

Model: 12ft

Easy to buy and build. Good bounce.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2017

Bought the 12ft Breeze trampoline for our bounce crazy 6 year old. We're very happy with our purchase. Easy to buy online. Quick delivery. Took us about two hours to put it together but it wasn't difficult. The bounce is great for both 6 year old and adults. Fun for the whole family.

Lots of fun

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

We have had our trampoline for a bit over two years now. It gets a fair work out, especially on the school holidays. It is showing a some wear and tear now but I guess that is to be expected after a couple of years use.
We recently got in contact with Breeze tor send some replacement screws that we lost during a house move (had to dis assemble and re assemble) and I have to commend their customer service, they sent move than enough replacement screws to us at no cost 10/10. Good people to deal with.

Purchased at: Online Computer

Comments
Breeze Trampolines Official

Hi John, thanks for the feedback. We're glad your family is enjoying the trampoline and was our pleasure to help you out with the extra screws. Cheers!

• 2 answers
  • 12 helpful votes

Model: 12ft

Easy breezy to assemble, but has some quality issues

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

Bought the 12ft trampoline 10 months ago, was quite happy with it at first but now... not so much. The bright yellow strip soon faded to white and then the zipper on the net broke. All the black painted frame has started to oxidise and now looks quite old.
It's a nice trampoline and was easy to assemble, but for the price I would have expected it to last a lot longer than the cheaper ones. I'm not as delighted as most of these reviews.

Comments
Breeze Trampolines Official

Hi Brian. Regarding the frame, it's not painted, it's actually powder coated. You can periodically wipe it down with warm water and then use a non abrasive car wax that is suitable for powder coat... read more »

Verified Purchase Model: 16ft

Kids love it! (So do the adults!)

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2017

We ordered the hot pink 16ft trampoline for our girls birthday and she absolutely loves it! And it's big enough for the whole family to use at the same time. Ordering was easy online, it was despatched the next day and we received it the next working day. Fantastic quality. Highly recommend Beeeze Spring Trampolines!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Model: 16ft

Brilliant!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2017

Top quality 16ft ultimate trampoline. Delivered in 2 days after purchasing online. Our 14 year old son loves this trampoline. Plenty of bounce for a 16ft model. Easy to assemble- my husband & son and myself did it together but you could do a lot of it on your own. This model was nearly twice as much as our previous 16ft but the better quality & 5 year warranty is worth the money. Great investment!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Model: 8ft

Great trampoline!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

I did a lot of research on trampolines especially as we have a small garden but I wanted an 8ft that was able to withstand a heavier weight so my husband or I or both could enjoy jumping with my son.
It was delivered very quickly and really easy to put up. My husband did most on his own with me assisting.
Also as it is mostly black in colour it blends into the garden rather than being glaringly obvious.

We can't get my son off it he loves his trampoline!

Brilliant customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2017

We ordered a replacement mat for our 14ft trampoline. The delivery time said between 3-5 working days. We were very impressed with less than 48hrs from the order time to delivery. The mat was exactly what we ordered. Brilliant customer service and now we have 2 very excited kids again. Thank you.

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2017

I assembled the whole thing myself quite easily, quite impressed with quality. Delivery was quick.
I'll be chaining this one to the ground so it doesn't trip across the neighbourhood in the next storm (like our last one did)! Our 3 year old spends ages on it every day... much better than screen time!

Worth every cent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2017

We purchased this trampoline for my 2 year old daughter's birthday and could not be happier. It arrived to us in 3 days and was so easy to put together - it took my husband only 2 hours and no swearing or frustration involved!! It's such a beautiful trampoline and of such high quality.
My daughter just loves it and the only problem we have now is getting her off it. Happy baby, very happy parents! Thank you so much!

Good Quality

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

Our trampoline was delivered to SA in 2 days which was fantastic as we had it for the weekend. I was able to assemble it myself with the help of Master 6 and Miss 4, except for the net, but luckily Daddy came home in time to help with that part. The instructions could have been a bit clearer. It wasn't obvious from the photocopied instructions which way the holes had to face when slotting the frame together, but it wasn't hard to take it apart and start over. I really like the shoe caddy. Every kid that has a bounce knows where their shoes are afterwards. Genius.

Bouncing away

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2017

The postage was really quick. My boys reckon it's springy. But was disappointed that they never sent even one spare spring or bolt. Also we never got any rope to tie the net to the mat. Lets hope this one lasts longer than our Vuly one.

Model: 10ft

My three high energy boys love it!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2017

10ft trampoline ordered and arrived very quickly and relatively straight forward for my husband to set up. My three young boys love it! Plenty of jumping space, secure and easy access zipper door. Did not want to spend thousands on a spring free but needed something safe, very pleased. Burns off energy am and pm, beats television! Great product, service and delivery, so far so good!

Verified Purchase Model: 12ft

Fast delivery and quality product!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2017

My boys have been saving up and when they hit their target they couldn't wait to order a tramp! They didn't have to wait long as we ordered it Sunday night and it was delivered Tuesday morning. It was a breeze to put up and mr 10 and mr 13 nearly did it all themselves! Now I just have to deal with the sore muscles from too much bouncing!! Thanks J

Purchased at: Online Furniture Shop

Super bouncy fun

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2017

Our family decided on a 12ft Ultimate Breeze Trampoline after looking and comparing a few different models online. Delivered quickly, we really like the look of this model and our two sons have enjoyed bouncing away since Christmas day. You can tell the quality of this trampoline is better than cheaper brands on the market. We also liked how replacement parts are readily available. We had to throw our last trampoline away because we couldn't find a replacement mat anywhere!

Pretty disappointed

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2017

The net is slightly baggy. Doesn't look like the photo on the website. Our 19 month old daughter fell straight through the net and broke clip underneath with no resistance. So unless you are planning to be on the trampoline with your small child at all times I wouldn't go this trampoline. When I called up the company they said I needed to be on with her at all times to avoid this happening.

Comments
Breeze Trampolines Official

Hi Nicole, thanks for your feedback on our 12ft standard trampoline. The nets need to have some play in them or they would rip easily. We suggested you stay on the trampoline with your child beca... read more »

Model: 8ft

Happy with the quality and delivery on time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 26, 2017

We received the trampoline within three days after the order. I am quite satisfied with that. The quality of the trampoline is very good. And it does not take me too long to install it. It is our first trampoline which is more special for our daughter. And she is certainly enjoying it.

1 of 9 pages