This product has been discontinued by Breeze Trampolines.

Models:

• 1 answer

best customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

10 foot ultimate trampoline bought December 17- great trampoline for limited space we have. Instructions could be clearer; by providing colour photos as ones too dark to follow properly. Customer service provided by Breeze has been the best I have received in a long time- product received quickly; responded promptly to any requests and very helpful with all questions we had. Our 3 children all love it so overall very happy with our trampoline

Model: 8ft

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 25, 2017

Easy to assemble, seems to be decent quality and it is the perfect size for my small yard. My son loved waking up to find this on Christmas morning. I’m sure my son and I will get plenty of use out of it. The shipping was also very quick and effortless

Excellent trampoline

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

Recently we purchased the basketball kit to go with out breeze trampoline which we purchased for Christmas in 2015. A couple of years on and it is holding up well. Our 3 active boys still use it regularly as do their friends when they are over. Very happy with the product.

Model: 10ft

Great Customer Service, Thanks Breeze!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

Our Breeze trampoline was recently damaged in a storm when it was tipped over. This happened to us also with our previous Big W trampoline but we had to dispose of it that time as there were no frame replacement parts available. We were really relieved after sending an email to Breeze trampolines customer service that they were able to replace 2 of our frame parts for a minimal cost and get our trampoline going again. From our initial email to receiving our replacement parts it only took 3 days. Quick efficient service. Good to know they offer this support otherwise we would have had to buy a whole new trampoline.

Model: 10ft

Great except for the dangerous net zip

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2017

We have really enjoyed the trampoline. However, the net zip decayed within a year and our three year old fell straight through the closed zip and onto the ground. We're just out of warranty, but we wouldn't want a replacement net of the same low quality anyway. This is worryingly unsafe.

Purchased at: Breeze Trampolines

Comments
Breeze Trampolines Official

Hi Elle, You have one of our previous models. The new updated ones include bigger springs a new zip and a few other minor improvements. We've found the zips to be very durable provided the net entr... read more »

Sydney, Australia

Model: 10ft

Love it, the kids love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

I purchased the 10ft as it was the right size for my small yard. I did read previous reviews and everyone commented on how easy it was to put the tramps together - I was sceptical as trampolines are notoriously difficult. Well it was literally a breeze! I did it myself with my 2yo passing me the springs (kept him busy). The hardest part was screwing in the posts that hold up the net and that was only because it was a little awkward to hold them and get nuts done up, but I eventually did it. The kids couldn't wait to get on and jump, so far it's great, kids get to jump and Play and I get to relax in the yard knowing they aren't going to fall out!! Highly recommend these trampolines, a great price too.

Verified Purchase Model: 16ft

A must for any Aussie Kid gets them off the screens and outside

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2017

I got the biggest because I have the room, it took us a few hours to erect however we have never done a trampoline from new in our lives. As soon as the Matt was on the kids were on it, I researched trampolines for months before purchasing thinking sprinfree was the best but it is not and with this trampoline the kids are never anywhere near the springs , the quality is impressive delivery was quick and it’s a great energy burner for kids young and old , our whole family of 6 have been jumping on this. I wish I’d brought one years ago, phoned this company got professional staff knowledgeable about there product and only to happy to help. I highly recommend this company and the trampolines to any Aussie family.

Great product. Fantastic/outstanding service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

Rang to get more information on the two I had narrowed it down to and the person that had answered the ph had full knowledge of the products. Was nice to call a company that had the right people doing the job. He couldn't have been more helpful and service was second to none. Well done Breeze. Highly recommended this company.

Model: 12ft

Good quality and loads of fun

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

We did quite a bit of research before purchasing our Breeze trampoline. We found it was the best value for money. The trampoline is sturdy and well made. Delivery was on time and the trampoline was easy to assemble, even the kids helped. Kids and adults are enjoying using it everyday.

Verified Purchase Model: 10ft

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

After lots of shopping around on the internet we settled on Breeze for price and warranty. Delivery was on time. Easy to put together, even the kids could help. We live in high wind area so purchased the tie down kit and it hasn't blown away yet! So very happy with my purchase.

Verified Purchase Model: 10ft

Very happy with our purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

We bought the 10ft ultimate trampoline and are very satisfied with the quality of the materials and the overall design. It took roughly 2 hours to put together and the instructions were easy to follow. The trampoline is getting daily use and the kids just love it. Our only gripe was with the courier who didn't follow instructions to leave the packages if no one was home, not once but twice, so it took two "unsuccessful drops" and some phone calls until we received our trampoline. Definitely worth the wait though!

Model: 10ft

Exactly what we were after.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

Perfect, easy to set up with one person. Managed it by myself in the dark in under 2 1/2 hours. All the pieces fitted perfectly and my 3 yr old loves it. Quality of the springs and structure seems good. Fast shipping and great to deal with. Would definitely recommend Breeze Trampolines.

• 1 answer

Satisfied customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

Purchased the 16foot ultimate after doing lots of shopping around. For a mid-line tramp i am really impressed. It is sturdy, delivered quickly and the kids loved it!!
It would have been better to have better coloured photo instructions with more detail for us novices who aren't so great with instructions.
It took us 4 hours to put up but that was because the 16foot is so big so springs and netting took ages etc
Would definitely recommend breeze

Model: 12ft

Easy to buy and build. Good bounce.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2017

Bought the 12ft Breeze trampoline for our bounce crazy 6 year old. We're very happy with our purchase. Easy to buy online. Quick delivery. Took us about two hours to put it together but it wasn't difficult. The bounce is great for both 6 year old and adults. Fun for the whole family.

Lots of fun

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

We have had our trampoline for a bit over two years now. It gets a fair work out, especially on the school holidays. It is showing a some wear and tear now but I guess that is to be expected after a couple of years use.
We recently got in contact with Breeze tor send some replacement screws that we lost during a house move (had to dis assemble and re assemble) and I have to commend their customer service, they sent move than enough replacement screws to us at no cost 10/10. Good people to deal with.

Purchased at: Online Computer

Comments
Breeze Trampolines Official

Hi John, thanks for the feedback. We're glad your family is enjoying the trampoline and was our pleasure to help you out with the extra screws. Cheers!

• 2 answers
  • 13 helpful votes

Model: 12ft

Easy breezy to assemble, but has some quality issues

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

Bought the 12ft trampoline 10 months ago, was quite happy with it at first but now... not so much. The bright yellow strip soon faded to white and then the zipper on the net broke. All the black painted frame has started to oxidise and now looks quite old.
It's a nice trampoline and was easy to assemble, but for the price I would have expected it to last a lot longer than the cheaper ones. I'm not as delighted as most of these reviews.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Breeze Trampolines Official

Hi Brian. Regarding the frame, it's not painted, it's actually powder coated. You can periodically wipe it down with warm water and then use a non abrasive car wax that is suitable for powder coat... read more »

Verified Purchase Model: 16ft

Kids love it! (So do the adults!)

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2017

We ordered the hot pink 16ft trampoline for our girls birthday and she absolutely loves it! And it's big enough for the whole family to use at the same time. Ordering was easy online, it was despatched the next day and we received it the next working day. Fantastic quality. Highly recommend Beeeze Spring Trampolines!

Brilliant!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2017

Top quality 16ft ultimate trampoline. Delivered in 2 days after purchasing online. Our 14 year old son loves this trampoline. Plenty of bounce for a 16ft model. Easy to assemble- my husband & son and myself did it together but you could do a lot of it on your own. This model was nearly twice as much as our previous 16ft but the better quality & 5 year warranty is worth the money. Great investment!

Model: 8ft

Great trampoline!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

I did a lot of research on trampolines especially as we have a small garden but I wanted an 8ft that was able to withstand a heavier weight so my husband or I or both could enjoy jumping with my son.
It was delivered very quickly and really easy to put up. My husband did most on his own with me assisting.
Also as it is mostly black in colour it blends into the garden rather than being glaringly obvious.

We can't get my son off it he loves his trampoline!

Model: 14ft

Brilliant customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2017

We ordered a replacement mat for our 14ft trampoline. The delivery time said between 3-5 working days. We were very impressed with less than 48hrs from the order time to delivery. The mat was exactly what we ordered. Brilliant customer service and now we have 2 very excited kids again. Thank you.

1 of 10 pages