Sydney

• 2 comments
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Super hot milk makes this a winner

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

As a long time owner of Nespresso machines I love the convenience of the pod system, but have always been disappointed with the milk side of things. My old de Longhi Latissima was a great machine, but the milk was never quite hot enough and there was no way to adjust this. The Creatista solves this, with a range of milk settings - from luke warm to very hot (which is how I like it). It's early days, but so far I am loving my hot coffees.

Purchased at: JB Hifi Home

Date Purchased: Mar 2017

Expected better

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

Have had other Espresso machine for quite a few year .When 1st purchased this new one was so excited with the quality of coffee. (short lived), as it throws its self off the settings I have made, I reset and ok for a few days then back it goes, to the coffee pour being very week, only froths milk when it feels like it and when not frothy produces luke warm milk. I have had to return other Nespresso (

Date Purchased: May 2017

Perfect machine, even my mum can use it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

This machine is very easy to use.
Most importantly, dont have to wait for half minute to heat up. This machine is able prepare coffee within 5 seconds from start up! Perfect to a quick shot if you are in a rush.

Milk system is much, much easier to clean, compare to old Latissma we had. Even my mum can use this machine to prepare a latte! Had recommended to all my friends!

• 1 question

Perfect coffee every time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

The Breville Nespresso coffee machine is fantastic for those who love their coffee, with the new milk temperature monitor the coffee is never burnt and is perfect every time. I always sleep an extra 10minutes in the morning so this is perfect for me as I am always rushing out the door!

Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Poor staff customer service .

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

We decided to save the $70 plus a week we spend on take away coffee and went to Chadstone Nespresso shop to try the pods and look at the machines . We were taken to the counter where we were asked what type of coffee we liked and the young lady made us both one which we told her neither of us liked so she just walked away and served another couple leaving us standing there ( so she just lost a $700 purchase ). We went up to Myer's where we were served very well and tried a few different coffees until we found one we liked great service by the Myer girl $700 spent and the machine makes great coffee / cappuccinos but 2 - 1/2 weeks later the steam spout stopped working and was spraying steam everywhere but from the spout so returned it to Myer for replacement or refund . We were given a new unit 4 days later only to find the 10 free pods were out of date so we called Nespresso and spoke to a gentlemen who said they won't hurt you so please use them as we won't replace them and thanks for your call .
W .T is it with your customer service ? now this new unit keeps shutting down once the coffee has come thru so no milk heated .So will be returning another for one more try .
We are happy with the taste , it very easy to use ,and easy to clean no fault there .

Really nice.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2017

Very happy with this purchase. Have tried 3 before this one. Has made me a pod-coffee lover which is really testament to how good it is. Nothing beats this one. Replicates a barista made coffee to a tee. If you like a hot coffee this is the one as you can adjust heat and froth to suit your personal taste. Very easy and uncomplicated to use and clean.

Date Purchased: Apr 2016

Horrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

Really horrible machine. Thought I was getting a great machine but found it complicated and confusing. Dissapointed I didn't take it back earlier. Recommend not to buy this one if you love your coffee. This needs a service and as required won't be covered kinder warranty as the store doesn't warrant it.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: May 2017

Its well worth the money (not at the RRP of course)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

So at Mother's Day I got this for myself after cashback and Davidjones special price, the machine ended up only costing me $5xx bucks, not bad from $799 RRP. I had a little Pixie before and loved it but hate cleaning the milk frother. THIS SOLVES the problem completely.
Not only it looks great on my counter bench, the water tank is HUGE. On top of that tou can easily adjust the volume of the coffee, and the water is hotter. The best part has to be the steamwand. It makes everything SOOOOO much better. The milk forth perfectly, and it cleans it
self (ok you have to wipe the wand first). I never thought I would love a pod coffee machine so much, but I DO! I highly recommended if you are looking for a special present for someone who already has a cheap nespresso. This will definitely be the cream on top. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. And get it when they have special cashback, they always have it on Mothers Day, Fathers Day and Christmas. If you have an entertainment card to get 10% off the voucher and then get it from David Jones, so you will get the 10% off your voucher as well as the cashback!

Purchased at: David Jones

Maroubra

Date Purchased: Dec 2016

A neat little machine!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2017

Easy to use and clean and fits easily on the bench top with a sleek, modern design. I actually don't drink coffee but those that come to my place and do often comment that they love the coffee that I make them. I'm really very happy with this machine :-)

Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Finally got it right

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

We have had about 5 previous capsule machines over the years and this is the first time we have been completely satisfied with the product. It delivers what it promised with easy operation, simple to clean, great tasting coffee which is consistent each time and gives us the methods we prefer. No hesitation in recommending this machine for someone who has little time to waste in preparing a great coffee at home.

Date Purchased: Apr 2015

Very good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

The coffee is rich and smooth
So easy too use and clean
Everyone in the family uses it and never makes a mess.
I never expected it to be this good, as i habe had other machines and was never as good as this one.
Thank you very much for making this product abd took the time to make a amazing machine

Hobart

Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Looks great. Easy to use.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

Brilliant looking unit. Simple to use with pre programmed settings. Just as simple to adjust to your own preferences as well. Milk steam wand is easy to use, and requires a simple wipe after use. It self purges. Milk temp on hot is on the mark for a latte/Cap, and still has a hotter setting.

Purchased at: Myer

Cleveland, Qld

• 11 comments
  • 1 question
  • 7 helpful votes

A great coffee machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

I already have a Latissima Plus and have been very happy with it but was time to upgrade as we had a new kitchen and this one looks so good sitting on our kitchen bench. It makes excellent coffee and the big bonus for me is you have the ability to adjust all the settings like water level water temperature milk froth amount and milk temperature as well. am totawhappy and would highly recommend.

Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Machine completely shuts down

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

I'm on my 2nd Breville Creatista and now I have exactly the same problem of the machine cutting out mid cycle and completely turning off. I follow the instructions and now it's happened on another brand new machine I can only assume there are major design issues. Of course the first time I was told it was an isolated issue - but now it's a different story. I want my money back as there must be inherent design flaws.

• 10 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Best one I've ever used.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

So easy to use. Ready instantly. Hot coffee -always easy to tweek the temperature. Milk frother makes delicious creamy milk. Best of all self cleaning after use. Steam makes the lightest froth. Compact design that looks good. This machine can make a latte in less than a minute. Recommended to friends.

Kedron, Qld

• 1 comment
  • 6 answers
  • 6 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Coffee with Milk

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

This is my third nespresso coffee machine only because I like to have the latest products, I like that I can now control how hot the milk is and how much froth I want on the cappachino,the machine is a breeze to clean with an automatic steam purge after time the milk wand is used. Very happy with my purchase now I need to brush up on my coffee art.

Purchased at: Myer

Date Purchased: Mar 2017

Great coffee made easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

Great coffee machine which is easy to use and clean. Milk wand gets your milk exactly at the temperature you want which is very easy to set into the machine.
Nespresso aluminium capsules have the best variety of coffee and the machine has many coffee options.
Have tried supermarket capsules but do not come up to Nespresso for variety and taste.
All in all a a great machine that looks great on the bench and i love using it.

• 1 comment
  • 5 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Easy to Use, great milk wand.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

Easy machine to use. Yes it has a digital display to select various types of coffee combinations- which I was skeptical about. But it really works well. The milk frothing wand is amazing. It stretches the milk pretty good, and you can adjust the amount (and temperature) of milk froth you would like. Picking the right capsules you can get yourself a pretty dam good coffee at home.

Date Purchased: Jun 2017

A coffee machine made simple

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

Nespresso is a great coffee and it's made simple in an aluminium capsule.
The Breville Nespresso machine makes brewing coffee even more easy. There are so many coffee options and frothing the milk has not been that easy. It even cleans itself but you do have to give it a wipe though. We even felt the coffee tasted better but the it may just be the excitement of a new machine.

Mount Waverley

• 3 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Good machine

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2017

I'm pretty happy with this machine, it makes a good coffee and is easy to use and clean.I haven't had a coffee machine before this and I was presently surprised how quiet it was as some machines are very noisey. All my friends and family say it makes a good coffee

1 of 3 pages

My Nespresso Creatista has been great. A few days ago it the maintenance light flashed. I did the full descaling process and cleaned the wand by the process on the menu. The pressure and quality if great but the flashing maintenance light won't go off. The good news is that the machine still makes coffee and steams milk, but until I fix this I will not know when it is time to do maintenance again. Any ideas on how to fix it?

Sherry asked on Jul 26, 2017

Answer this

Complete the clean steam wand cycle as you may not have finished it properly, we don't have flashing lights only messages on telling us to clean or descale etc and you must complete to the end and the lights go out. If this doesn't help you could follow the manual to take back to factory default, instructions online or in your manual or alternately ring Nespresso themselves they have always been very helpful with our previous machines

where are capsules available to purchase??

lksr asked on May 30, 2017

Answer this

From Nespresso online or you can get compatible pods from major supermarkets from brands such as Lavazza etc so lots of options just depends on your taste.

You can also get the Nespresso pods from their boutique stores. You need to look the locations up on the Nespresso website.

Hi everyone, I just bought a creatista plus and I love it except for one single thing, my espressos come almost cold, even if I warm the cup even if I take a second espresso, its just not warm enough. I dont think it needs decalc cleaning because its brand new. Does anyone has the same problem?

Patsy asked on Mar 25, 2017

Answer this

I drink my coffee black and it comes out of the Creatista Plus at what I think is a good temperature - I have to sip it to drink it as it is too hot to drink straight down. Why not ring Nespresso for help - I have found them extremely helpful.

Hallelujah, someone else with same problem. I am currently in HUGE battle with Nespresso because my Creatista Plus machine dispenses luke warm coffee (3 months old and faulty from the start) and they tell me there Is nothing wrong with it.!!!Coffee temp measuring at 60C and their rep telling me it should be at 90-91C!!!!!! yep, 3 months old, you have to pack it up yourself, take half day off work, cancel a doctors appointment while you wait in for a promised courier that never arrives. I am experiencing the absolute worst, most disgraceful, appalling, pathetic of customer service. Lies, can never speak with same rep, twice, no one will give a direct phone number so you can talk to same person, no one knows who you spoke with last, hours of wasted time, false promises. This saga is too long and involved to relate here but I will not stop until I get some justice. my family just want the Aldi coffee machine back. Seriously, The only thing worse than the machine itself is the complete and utter disregard by the Nespresso company for me as a customer. I am a reasonable, patient and understanding person, but I am so very angry with how I have been treated by Nespresso.

I have the same problem and despite its excellent milk frothing capabilities have regretfully decided to return it. Breville seems to have got too caught up with the technology of frothing milk perfectly and forgotten that the well frothed milk is useless without a well pulled espresso shot. The coffee comes out at a temperature that is much too low to fully extract the full coffee flavour from the pod. The result a thin and bittery brew. My old and dated Essenza machine still does a better job. The latest DeLonghi machines are way ahead of the Creatista in brewing quality. Unfortunately they are very weak in milk frothing.

I am very disappointed that i have had to return my Creatista Plus. But the most important part of an espresso machine has to be the coffee not the milk. I had great faith in Breville's technology and design and feel let down. Maybe they will get it right in the future.

See all 5 questions about Breville Nespresso Creatista Plus BNE800