Adelaide

• 6 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Oct 2018

So happy I chose this!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

Recently purchased the Nespresso Creatista Plus by Breville, from David Jones & I am so happy that out of all of the Nespresso machines available, I chose this one!

First of all the Creatista Plus is very simple to use.

Secondly the quality & strength of the coffee tastes as good as the freshly ground espresso coffee that I previously enjoyed using a Delonghi Prima Donna Exclusive fully automatic machine and as good a quality as espresso that I’ve made in other espresso makers ( both electronic and the old fashioned stovetop type).
Produces good crema and aroma, with a beautiful rich, dark coffee pour as it should be.

The Nespresso coffee has been consistent using the various selections of Nespresso capsules that I purchased from the Nespresso website.
I’ve not used any other brand of coffee capsules, just Nespresso.

This machine doesn’t disappoint with the temperature of the milk setting either.
I have used the 1st level of the Hot setting and believe me, it is hot. I’ve not needed to turn the dial of the heat setting all the way to maximum. That was extra impressive to me!

Next, is the quality of the frothing.
Very good! Even on the lowest froth level you will get a beautiful smooth micro foam, for hot coffees such as a flat white or latte. The highest frothing setting produces a lovely thick, silky foam, perfect for cappuccino.

The temperature of the espresso coffee pour or shot, is perfect.
Just a note: You wouldn’t add cold milk to this. If you’re wanting to include milk.. use the milk jug and frothing setting :)

I decided on the Breville brand for my Nespresso machine because I was let down terribly with my previous and very expensive Delonghi machine which died after 10 months & required fixing.
I wasn’t prepared to risk buying the Delonghi Nespresso version of the Creatista Plus.

Prior to purchase, I searched YouTube for reviews and watched demonstrations by people who had the Breville Creatista Plus.

Definitely recommend buying this machine. I’m really impressed.

Purchased at: David Jones

Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Breville Nespresso Creatista Plus BNE800

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Fully functional, just a button to complete. In a short period of time can drink Italian espresso, a cup extraction time of about 20 seconds, cup surface grease, can make a very thick fat coffee, taste more mellow, will not appear the quality of bad situation, not because the temperature is too high, there is too bitter situation.

Date Purchased: May 2018

I love this machine.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

I tried various flavors and intensities both with and without milk. Once I smelled the aroma, saw and then tasted various blends I was hooked!!!! The quality of these coffees are as good as it gets when home brewing. I have since retired my previous machine and will never be satisfied with anything less than my new Nespresso machine and coffees. If you truly love coffee house coffee then why not make them yourself at home. Save time and money!!!! Once you try this machine I am sure you will love it just as I do!!!!

Purchased at: Bing Lee

SHEA-OAK LOG

Best purchase ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

I like that fact that the Breville has more stainless steel compared to the Lattissima Pro. I love this pod expresso maker. I like this better than the Nespresso Lattissima Pro because it's not as drippy as the Lassitima Pro and you can customize the temperature and milk froth. It takes up less counter space than the Lattissima.

Mount Crosby

Date Purchased: Jul 2018

I am so glad that i got this

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

I am so glad that i got this. Perfect Latte everytime. The Coffee PODS are expensive, if those were little affordable it would be awesome.Brews coffee quickly. The milk frother is easy to clean.This is my third Nespresso maker and by far my favorite! The other ones were good but this one is on another level. Definitely worth every penny!

Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Better than the latissima!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Sooo much better than the lattisima.
This machine produces great shots, a range of different milk temperatures unlike the Latissima.

Unfortunately Nespresso wasn’t overly helpful with my situation with the Latissima. They took it twice for repair only to be told there was nothing wrong with the milk temperature and it was at a “drinkable temperature”. Which was wrong because it was around the 55C mark. The idea coffee temp should be around 65C but it never reached that. In the end the lovely manager from The Good Guys Maribyrnong saw how stressed I was with the situation and just exchanged it for the Creatista for me. Which is all I wanted in the beginning.

So I’m very happy with machine as it has more temp options.

Hayborough

• 1 comment
  • 5 answers
  • 5 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Mar 2017

Easy to make and great coffee

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

It is so easy to use, just put the pod in and basically turn it on. It makes great coffee, hot chocolate and we have also had Vanilla coffee. We use it every day and have never had a bad coffee yet. I would suggest all coffee lovers to try ne or even if you are a hot chocolate lover.

Hamlyn Terrace

• 1 helpful vote

IT'S A KEEPER

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

Large water reservoir and good overall design. Actually smaller than my Citiz as far as counter space goes and looks great in the kitchen.
Everything is adjustable - the temperature, coffee volume, froth level can all be adjusted on the interface using dials.
The Creatista has been a great purchase, makes incredible coffee/milk drinks, and is simple to use.

Laidley South

• 2 helpful votes

Beautiful Machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

I have been sceptic and thought this is more for the eye than for the taste but have to admit that this is a pretty great looking, small footprint, and versatile coffee machine making good espresso, ristretto, latte, and cappuccino.I like this espresso maker. It's worth buying.reliable tank of a machine

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jun 2015

An amazing addition to your morning routine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

We love the coffee made by the Creatista Plus. For a pod machine the price is a little bit on the steep side, yes, but the coffee experience is like no other. Easy to use, with a fancy LED screen, excellent-quality frother, and a striking appearance. We use Nespresso pods and love the quality of the coffee.

Mardi

Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Love love my coffee maker!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2018

We bought this coffee machine last Christmas and not a day goes by when I don’t use it.
Firstly it looks great in my kitchen.Its really easy to use and has so many options for every type of coffee you like. It’s easy to clean and has so far been low maintenance! This machine ticks all the boxes. Would highly recommend!

• 1 review

Disappointed , making weak cuppaccinos

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

Purchased this machine from David Jones about 3 weeks ago and have used up all the Nespresso pods and have not had a decent tasting cuppaccino yet.... Coffee taste watery , there is no strength in the coffee. Made macchiato and the same, I'm using the ristretto Nespresso coffee pods and still the cuppaccinos are weak. Has anyone had the same problem??

MELBOURNE

Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Compact and big on functionality

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

This machine is a compact all-in-one; without compromising functionality and taste. The inclusion of a milk frother/warmer is a winner, easy to use and will self clean (limited) - ready for your next cup. The mini screen on top of the unit display your coffee options and is easy to follow. One thing we have noticed is that the machine can do either coffee capsule mode, or warming milk at a time - not simultaneously. You will quickly adjust to this after a while. This machine is perfect for entertaining in our household and besides great tasting coffee, it is also a great topic of conversation!

Love the settings flexibility

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

Very user-friendly machine with lots of settings for a variety of coffee styles. As a cappuccino lover I particularly like the milk froth levels, heat settings and the automatic nozzle flush at the end. Water temperature is almost instantaneous and the whole coffee-making process is very quick. To top it off, the stainless steel machine is an adornment for the kitchen.

Purchased at: JB Hi-Fi

Can't live without this

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

I love my Nespresso machine, it's simple easy to understand and makes my coffee exactly the way I like it when I like it. He milk frother is an amazing addition and brings my milk to the perfect temp every time. The functions are clearly labeled coffee is delicious I can't ask for more.

Date Purchased: Apr 2016

Fantastic how it uses other brand captuals

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

We bought this as the retailer promised we could use other brand coffee caps and it turned out to be a really good buy as the captuals for it are regular price but the cheap ones can also fit inside but we had to buy a few of the cheap ones edits we found which ones fit and some didn't. It's a great addition to our kitchen

• 2 helpful votes

Love it use it everyday

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

Its a great machine. Very easy to use, and there are alot of compatible capsules out there. We use it everyday, definitely saved a bit of money. Got it when Myer had promotion. Could not be more pleased. I prefered the milk wand that is why I chise the creatista. Also looks great!

Ormeau

Espresso creatista

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

Easy to use . You can produce hotter milk by the temp.Excellent reviews . Easy cleaning. Small enough to place on kitchen bench. Online support and easy to obtain capsules from Nespresso .
Screen easy to read .thank goodness for an attractive unit great colour range . Cafe style coffee

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

St Ives

• 1 comment

Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Really good but not perfect

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

My cheap capsule machine started leaking, so I checked online and here for a replacement. The Creatista Plus rated well. I drink espresso and I do like a flat white with a good head of milk froth, so this looked good. I deliberately avoid fully automatic machines, as they dump too much milk into the cup. With the Creatista Plus, it automatically froths in a jug, and you then add milk and froth to taste. Perfect! And the milk frother is seriously excellent.
So why only 4 stars? When the machine does straight espresso, the crema is not as rich and as thick as I got on my (el cheapo) machine that it replaced.
So, bottom line, I’m pleased overall and would recommend it, but just slightly disappointed with the crema on straight coffee.

Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Love it great coffee great look

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

What a great machine so easy to use even though kids make coffee. The machine warms up in only a few seconds and I have coffee very quickly. The milk frothing section works really well to make a cappuccino and lates when guests come over. With the self cleaning froth section cleaning is a breeze.

1 of 6 pages

Has anyone had other coffee capsules (not Nespresso) get stuck in the Creatista Plus coffee machine? I am told that other capsules that fit the Creatista Plus can also be used but there have been some reports the non Nespresso capsules can become stuck. Any comments please would be appreciated before I consider buying it or not. Thank you.

Joollz asked on Sep 24, 2018

Answer this

I have used L'OR Espresso pods (Jacobs Douwe Egberts' brand of pods) in this machine without issue - these are aluminium pods and may be less "sticky" than your conventional supermarket plastic pods. Best of luck

My creations plus flashed to rescale I followed the prompts completely but it keeps wanting a rescale can’t get it out offdescale mode can anyone help?

Kaz asked on Sep 02, 2018

Answer this

You can only get past this cycle when you fully complete all steps correctly. Go from the start again and make sure you do each step and don't try bypass anything...like remove the capsule container...it has sensors and will only move past once all steps are followed. The rinse cycle will get done about 3-4 times and the machine will come to an end IF you have completely followed all the steps correctly.

My creatista I’ve had for nearly 12 months now and has been working great but now it will not beat the milk... the machine just sounds like it pumps away with nothing coming out.. anyone had this problem?

Al Dubvegas asked on Aug 03, 2018