• 5 comments
  • 5 answers

Date Purchased: Jan 2017

perfect coffee for dummies

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

first coffee machine which has adjustable temperature and froth settings and theym work like a charm. Im waited years for this machine and am extremely delighted with the performance. i have barista coffee everyday at the push of a button. everything is automatic so the display tells you when to clean the steam wand/ descale etc. nescafe also recycle the used pods. there are many brands of coffee pods that fit this machine according to your taste and budget.

Brisbane

Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Best move I ever made

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

Moving from a fully automatic coffee machine to a pod machine was a big decision but I am ecstatic with the Creatista. I experimented with a number of coffee pod brands until I found the strength and flavour I liked. It is super easy to use and clean.
It’s instantly ready to go and you can vary the milk temperature and texture on the fly. The huge environmental impact that coffee pods are having prevented me from considering a pod machine until I discovered there are companies that recycle these pods in a responsible way, it just takes a bit of effort to resist the urge to toss them in the bin and do the right thing.
I can highly recommend this machine for both the connoisseur coffee lover and the lazy coffee lover..... ( which is me)

• 16 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Dec 2016

For me it's perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

This machine has everything and makes coffee just like a Barista. The difference is it's much easier to clean and sorting your coffee is a breeze. My Wife and I have different takes in Coffee and this system keeps us both happy as I have my pods and she hers.

Purchased at: JB Hi-Fi

• 7 answers
  • 18 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Quick, convenient,simple to use and great coffee

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

This is our 2nd Nespresso Pod machine and is a step up from our previous model. Having the ability to adjust the amount of coffee extracted from the pod and to adjust the temperature of the milk is very convenient. Makes a good coffee without the usual mess of ground bean machine.
So easy to clean and has a self-cleaning function of the steam wand.
Great coffee at the touch of a button and is fully programmable for the style of coffee you like to drink - so convenient and simple.
I would definitely recommend this machine to family and friends.

Date Purchased: Feb 2017

If you want pod cappuccino this is for you.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

This machine is now about 8 months old. My mum owns it and I use it frequently. She's already had to have it serviced due to a fault with the steam wand wanting to be unclogged with the pin after every cup.

The pod container feels small but I always make 1 cup with 2 or 3 pods which fills it quickly. I noticed marks inside already, perhaps rust, which can't be cleaned.

The display and selection knob is on the top side of the machine. My mum at around 5'2"/160cm is too short to see it comfortably... The displayed selections are easy enough to scroll through and select although my mum has no idea you can select to exit a screen by pushing the knob, she just turns it off and starts again.

Nespresso pods have about 1 million choices so I can't imagine someone not being able to find one they like. 1 pod is far too weak for me though and I prefer 2-3 pods/cup which becomes expensive.

The steam wand has an auto purge function after each cup... It is very auto steam and I would much prefer a wand that is just on/off. The jug cannot be moved to texture your own milk. If it comes off the sensor the steam stops. Having said that, most people would be very satisfied with the texture of the milk that is made automatically. It remains quite creamy and doesn't just fluff up.

My mum was disappointed at first to get this machine after having one with the plastic milk container and rubber tube - which she never used because it was too much fuss! (she would add cold milk and microwave her cuppa!) I am stoked she feels confident enough to use her machine to do milk.

The start to finish time on this machine is great, good if you're in a rush.

As a pod machine I would never ever buy it (because I love making real coffee) but if pods make you happy then this sure tops most machines I've seen and used.

Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Great for Tea Drinkers

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

It makes the water piping hot and froths not only milk but also cream with water, making it great for hot chocolates and teas. It's easy to clean and refill, with a huge water tank.. but make sure you get a descaler or you'll keep getting a warning sign come up.

Brisbane

• 9 answers
  • 25 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Great little capsule machine

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

Bought this unit to replace my previous Delonghi Lattissima Plus. While the Delonghi machine was still working well, my wife and I liked the look of the Creatista, were impressed by how it could be programmed for different types of coffee's and were intrigued by other reviewers comments of how the coffee tasted better. Tipping point was an opportunity to get it at a greatly reduced price!

Have owned it for two months now and can honestly say it does make a better coffee (and my wife agrees). Seems to be able to "shape" coffee and steamed milk just right. On the basis of taste and general efficiency of operation, would certainly recommend it ....but it's not perfect.

There are basically two gripes I have with it. The first is (despite religiously following all required maintenance stipulations) its propensity to have the steam nozzle block and require cleaning mid coffee creation. ie. You create the coffee but it only then tells you the steam wand is blocked and requires cleaning before you can continue. To make it worse, the necessary steam tip removal tool is located under the water reservoir so you are doing a partial dismantle of the machine mid coffee creation. This is despite the machine automatically purging the steam tip and wand after every single use.

The second issue is related to the "drip tray". With the previous Delonghi machine, I only had to empty it every few weeks. Because the Creatista purges into the tray after every coffee, it quickly fills and I now find it needing to be emptied twice (or more) per week. Yep...first world problem but just wasn't expected.

The two gripes are (admittedly) not deal breakers for us and as I said, we're very happy with its appearance (and 3 sec heat time) and coffee creation. Despite the gripes still feel it worthy of a 4 star rating

Sydney

• 5 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Super hot milk makes this a winner

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

As a long time owner of Nespresso machines I love the convenience of the pod system, but have always been disappointed with the milk side of things. My old de Longhi Latissima was a great machine, but the milk was never quite hot enough and there was no way to adjust this. The Creatista solves this, with a range of milk settings - from luke warm to very hot (which is how I like it). It's early days, but so far I am loving my hot coffees.

Purchased at: JB Hifi Home

Date Purchased: Mar 2017

Expected better

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

Have had other Espresso machine for quite a few year .When 1st purchased this new one was so excited with the quality of coffee. (short lived), as it throws its self off the settings I have made, I reset and ok for a few days then back it goes, to the coffee pour being very week, only froths milk when it feels like it and when not frothy produces luke warm milk. I have had to return other Nespresso (

Adelaide

Date Purchased: May 2017

Perfect machine, even my mum can use it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

This machine is very easy to use.
Most importantly, dont have to wait for half minute to heat up. This machine is able prepare coffee within 5 seconds from start up! Perfect to a quick shot if you are in a rush.

Milk system is much, much easier to clean, compare to old Latissma we had. Even my mum can use this machine to prepare a latte! Had recommended to all my friends!

Perfect coffee every time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

The Breville Nespresso coffee machine is fantastic for those who love their coffee, with the new milk temperature monitor the coffee is never burnt and is perfect every time. I always sleep an extra 10minutes in the morning so this is perfect for me as I am always rushing out the door!

Purchased at: The Good Guys

Oakleigh

Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Poor staff customer service .

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

We decided to save the $70 plus a week we spend on take away coffee and went to Chadstone Nespresso shop to try the pods and look at the machines . We were taken to the counter where we were asked what type of coffee we liked and the young lady made us both one which we told her neither of us liked so she just walked away and served another couple leaving us standing there ( so she just lost a $700 purchase ). We went up to Myer's where we were served very well and tried a few different coffees until we found one we liked great service by the Myer girl $700 spent and the machine makes great coffee / cappuccinos but 2 - 1/2 weeks later the steam spout stopped working and was spraying steam everywhere but from the spout so returned it to Myer for replacement or refund . We were given a new unit 4 days later only to find the 10 free pods were out of date so we called Nespresso and spoke to a gentlemen who said they won't hurt you so please use them as we won't replace them and thanks for your call .
W .T is it with your customer service ? now this new unit keeps shutting down once the coffee has come thru so no milk heated .So will be returning another for one more try .
We are happy with the taste , it very easy to use ,and easy to clean no fault there .

Really nice.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2017

Very happy with this purchase. Have tried 3 before this one. Has made me a pod-coffee lover which is really testament to how good it is. Nothing beats this one. Replicates a barista made coffee to a tee. If you like a hot coffee this is the one as you can adjust heat and froth to suit your personal taste. Very easy and uncomplicated to use and clean.

Date Purchased: Apr 2016

Horrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

Really horrible machine. Thought I was getting a great machine but found it complicated and confusing. Dissapointed I didn't take it back earlier. Recommend not to buy this one if you love your coffee. This needs a service and as required won't be covered kinder warranty as the store doesn't warrant it.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: May 2017

Its well worth the money (not at the RRP of course)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

So at Mother's Day I got this for myself after cashback and Davidjones special price, the machine ended up only costing me $5xx bucks, not bad from $799 RRP. I had a little Pixie before and loved it but hate cleaning the milk frother. THIS SOLVES the problem completely.
Not only it looks great on my counter bench, the water tank is HUGE. On top of that tou can easily adjust the volume of the coffee, and the water is hotter. The best part has to be the steamwand. It makes everything SOOOOO much better. The milk forth perfectly, and it cleans itself (ok you have to wipe the wand first). I never thought I would love a pod coffee machine so much, but I DO! I highly recommended if you are looking for a special present for someone who already has a cheap nespresso. This will definitely be the cream on top. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. And get it when they have special cashback, they always have it on Mothers Day, Fathers Day and Christmas. If you have an entertainment card to get 10% off the voucher and then get it from David Jones, so you will get the 10% off your voucher as well as the cashback!

Purchased at: David Jones

Maroubra

Date Purchased: Dec 2016

A neat little machine!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2017

Easy to use and clean and fits easily on the bench top with a sleek, modern design. I actually don't drink coffee but those that come to my place and do often comment that they love the coffee that I make them. I'm really very happy with this machine :-)

• 1 answer

Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Finally got it right

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

We have had about 5 previous capsule machines over the years and this is the first time we have been completely satisfied with the product. It delivers what it promised with easy operation, simple to clean, great tasting coffee which is consistent each time and gives us the methods we prefer. No hesitation in recommending this machine for someone who has little time to waste in preparing a great coffee at home.

Date Purchased: Apr 2015

Very good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

The coffee is rich and smooth
So easy too use and clean
Everyone in the family uses it and never makes a mess.
I never expected it to be this good, as i habe had other machines and was never as good as this one.
Thank you very much for making this product abd took the time to make a amazing machine

Hobart

• 1 answer

Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Looks great. Easy to use.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

Brilliant looking unit. Simple to use with pre programmed settings. Just as simple to adjust to your own preferences as well. Milk steam wand is easy to use, and requires a simple wipe after use. It self purges. Milk temp on hot is on the mark for a latte/Cap, and still has a hotter setting.

Cleveland, Qld

• 11 comments
  • 3 answers
  • 8 helpful votes

A great coffee machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

I already have a Latissima Plus and have been very happy with it but was time to upgrade as we had a new kitchen and this one looks so good sitting on our kitchen bench. It makes excellent coffee and the big bonus for me is you have the ability to adjust all the settings like water level water temperature milk froth amount and milk temperature as well. am totawhappy and would highly recommend.

1 of 3 pages