Date Purchased: Nov 2017

AMAZING MACHINE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

This machine is a little beauty. Easy to use and makes the best coffee ever. Having purchased a $2000 automatic machine which I returned within a week due to mechanical issues, I stumbled on the Creatista and couldn't be happier. Whether you want lattes, lungos, cappuccinos or expressos - this is the machine for you! The steam wand produces fine milk foam in a blink of an eye. Your personal coffee and milk temperature preferences can be preset and the machine heats up almost instantly - it extracts the coffee perfectly with a super rich crema. The best purchase I've made in a long time.

Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Easy to use and perfect results

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2017

I was impressed with this machine after seeing an ad on TV. It did not disappoint. Perfect results every time like with every Nespresso machine using capsules and frothing milk is now on a new level. I can create beautiful good looking coffee, no barista require. Just amazing! I have been looking for something like that for along time!

• 5 answers
  • 18 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Dec 2017

So easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

Love everything about this machine, so easy to use, makes perfect coffee, you can adjust the coffee volume, the milk temperature and the milk volume for each coffee setting. I highly recommend this machine, this is my second nespresso machine and as usual I cannot fault it. The machine is expensive but it is worth it.

Perfect coffee every time

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

I love coffee and drink lots of it. I decided to buy this machine after seeing an ad on TV. Love how it makes a perfect cup of coffee just by pressing a button and just the way I want it without any training of a barista. My friends also enjoy this machine and it makes a perfect cup of coffee every time. The machine is not that cheap but it is worth it. I also uses capsules which is a bonus.

Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Easiest machine to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

When the morning is a rush but you need your coffee fix... this machine is the one you need. It’s Quick and easy to use and clean. and makes a good coffee. I would highly recommend it’s my second Nespresso machine. The coffee never leaks from any compartment and the milk Frother is easy to clean

Brisbane

• 1 answer

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Dec 2017

This is just perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

This coffee machine is just amazing. I use it every day. I feel like professional barista when making delicious coffee with this Nespresso Creatista. It has many options for black or white coffee lovers. I can set up temperature for milk and set up level of esspresso coffee. I have tried almost all capsules that Nesspresso has for sale, there are so many different tastes that all family can choose their most favorite ones.

Canberra, ACT

Date Purchased: Dec 2017

A total sceptic now converted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

I have been a coffee snob for over 50 years from first taste of the real thing in Melbourne. I have owned 2 x $2000+ machines (in my office and at home), for last few years.... so you get the picture. Never thought Nespresso system was ever going to produce coffee worth a dime, and as for milk- forget it. Well I have now had to swallow those words, as this little puppy produces a smashing coffee. The milk and it’s customised control produces superb super fine silky milk, and is absolutely fool-proof even if you have never used a milk wand. Set and forget. The coffee is good, and while it has not yet reached the level of the best fresh grind, it is almost there. Lovely crema and good taste and the convenience is unsurpassed. Instant heat up seals the deal. If you are going to convert, go for this top of the line model...you will not regret it.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Nov 2017

What a great machine! So happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

I am extremely happy with my new Breville Creatista - the beautiful Blueberry one that matches my kitchen and love being able to enjoy a variety of coffees. And it makes wonderful thick froth for my cappuccino. Looks great and is VERY easy to clean. So happy with my early Christmas present!

Melbourne

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Best of both worlds!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

When I needed to buy a new coffee machine, i had the great dilemma of buying caps based machine vs a barista grade manual machine with more control. I consume 1-2 coffee / day. I selected this machine mainly because I wanted to avoid process overhead involved in grinding beans and cleaning up the filters etc in a manual machine

here are some of the pros and cons

Pros -
1. Makes excellent coffee from both nespresso and other nespresso compatible capsules. right level of crema, fragrance and taste notes!
2. number of pre-programmed modes for all mainstream coffee options
3. Super Simple to use, let's say grandma friendly
4. Sleek, stylish design, stainless steel finish
5. removable compartments are easy to operate / clean
6. simple to program your coffee to meet the right temperature / froth / quantity. this allows you to froth different milks (full cream/ soy/ almond) at different temperatures
7. vast options in market for nespresso compatible capsules, almost endless. Besides Nespresso capsules are pretty good as well
8. larger water tank -does not require refill that often
9. self cleaning froth wand helps!

Cons
1. When frothing milk through wand, initially I found that it added bit of water to milk by inserting steam. By making some changes to temperature / froth level, I believe I have resolved this issue.

Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Compact coffee machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

This easy to use machine is ideal for someone with limited space for storage. It is very functional and easy to use and over a reasonable period will "pay"for itself by offering a great alternative to shop purchased coffee. The styling and simplicity of operation make it a delight to use.I would thoroughly recommend this machine

• 1 comment
  • 10 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Jan 2017

I only drink the coffee from this!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

I wouldn’t call myself a coffee snob, but I do love a good latte! After using this machine, I won’t drink coffee from anywhere else.

I’ve been through lots of coffee machines, from fully automatic Saecos, to a manual Breville machine, and even other Nespresso products such as the U and the Latissima, and nothing is comparable to this.

The choice of coffee pods is endless, from the many Nespresso varieties to the pods you can buy in Woolworths. I also love the milk frothing wand. It’s easy to clean, can customise your drink and can do large batches quick.

If I had to offer a critique, I wish the milk frother had temperature selection by degree as opposed to “ideal, hot, etc” as it’s hard to work out what you love.

Purchased at: JB Hifi Home

Breville Creatista Plus

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

I have few a few manual coffee machines Breville BES900, La Spezialle, Nuova Simonelli, La Cimbali and a Delongi fully automatic.
I found that my passion for good coffee was waning so I decided to buy a Nespresso Creatista Plus and I have to say that as most people will agree the coffee is exceptional in taste and body and the intricate flavour notes. Another good thing for me is that coffee is also available in other brands etc... and the coffee experience has become good again.
So yes I recommend this machine highly as it is without equal in its class.

Purchased at: JB Hifi Home

Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Never buying coffee again at a Cafe!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

Haven't had a coffee taste this good in a while! This machine makes coffee better tasting than what you can buy in a cafe. The milk frother is excellent and the machine is so easy to use. Glad to say I won't have to waste a cent in the future at any cafe!

Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Great machine

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

This machine makes cafe style coffee. Easy to use with electronic menu. Milk frother is great but requires constant cleaning to ensure to works well. Drip tray needs constant emptying as frother expresses water to clean after every coffee. This machine suits busy families or couples looking for a great tasting coffee in an easy manner.

Purchased at: JB Hi-Fi

Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Best Buy Ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

My first coffee machine and I totally love it. Tastes awesome..It’s barista coffee everyday.. Colour of machine is vibrant and Design is great, takes less space and looks stylish... Temperature control feature is the best.. Would be great if it came with wiping cloth.. I would strongly recommend this machine to every coffee lover..

Melbourne

• 4 comments
  • 4 answers
  • 5 helpful votes

Date Purchased: May 2017

Great perfect coffee all the time.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2017

Can't fault this little gem and the coffee bonus that nespresso offered was also great.

Havent had a bad coffee yet, just not fussed on the favoured ones but everything else superb.

makes great froth and can even do artistic things if you like.

full stainless option has 10 level settings.

• 5 comments
  • 5 answers
  • 2 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Jan 2017

perfect coffee for dummies

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

first coffee machine which has adjustable temperature and froth settings and theym work like a charm. Im waited years for this machine and am extremely delighted with the performance. i have barista coffee everyday at the push of a button. everything is automatic so the display tells you when to clean the steam wand/ descale etc. nescafe also recycle the used pods. there are many brands of coffee pods that fit this machine according to your taste and budget.

Purchased at: Myer

Brisbane

• 1 review

Best move I ever made

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

Moving from a fully automatic coffee machine to a pod machine was a big decision but I am ecstatic with the Creatista. I experimented with a number of coffee pod brands until I found the strength and flavour I liked. It is super easy to use and clean.
It’s instantly ready to go and you can vary the milk temperature and texture on the fly. The huge environmental impact that coffee pods are having prevented me from considering a pod machine until I discovered there are companies that recycle these pods in a responsible way, it just takes a bit of effort to resist the urge to toss them in the bin and do the right thing.
I can highly recommend this machine for both the connoisseur coffee lover and the lazy coffee lover..... ( which is me)

Purchased at: Myer

• 3 answers
  • 16 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Dec 2016

For me it's perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

This machine has everything and makes coffee just like a Barista. The difference is it's much easier to clean and sorting your coffee is a breeze. My Wife and I have different takes in Coffee and this system keeps us both happy as I have my pods and she hers.

Purchased at: JB Hi-Fi

• 2 comments
  • 9 answers
  • 19 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Quick, convenient,simple to use and great coffee

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

This is our 2nd Nespresso Pod machine and is a step up from our previous model. Having the ability to adjust the amount of coffee extracted from the pod and to adjust the temperature of the milk is very convenient. Makes a good coffee without the usual mess of ground bean machine.
So easy to clean and has a self-cleaning function of the steam wand.
Great coffee at the touch of a button and is fully programmable for the style of coffee you like to drink - so convenient and simple.
I would definitely recommend this machine to family and friends.

1 of 4 pages

We love our Breville Creatista Ma Machine. However, the Maintenance screen came up today and I followed the instructions to do a complete maintenance but at end, screen didn't go away. Did a second complete cleaning and still get the screen. What do I do to get the machine back to running so I can make coffee? Thanks

lmb asked on Jan 02, 2018

Answer this

Hi I have never had this problem (fingers crossed) Have you tried looking at your troubleshooting in your manual? if not I would phone Nespresso Club on 1800623033 they are really helpful. Good Luck

Hi my creatista machine started to make like warm drinks so have tried to descale it’s just making noises and no water appears to be running thru machine? And suggestions?

kdee asked on Dec 10, 2017

Okay is there anyone with just a Creatista can you tell me the temperature of your coffee once it has come out of the pod, on each setting, also what temperature is very hot on the milk setting mine is only 70 deg, this is my second machine, and yet when the lady demo the one in-store it was so hot I nearly burnt my mouth, I have to put the milk in the microwave for 45 secs for it to be hot.

Trayd asked on Oct 24, 2017

Answer this

I own the Creatista Plus and I can't fault this machine. I believe the Plus as more settings than the standard Creatista so this could be the problem or you simply have a faulty maching. Cheers CC

Same problem here. Ive got one Creatista in our office an another Creatista at home. Both produce espressi with just 60 degrees coming out of the machine. Very disappointing. Both machine are send to service.

See all 12 questions about Breville Nespresso Creatista Plus BNE800