Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Brought it for my son he loves it easy to use. Only thing finds coffee not strong enough.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

Ok not my machine brought it for my son for a christmas present.Nice size for small kitchen easy to use and quick.
Tried the coffee does need more flavour not strong enough. Not a bad price for the coffee machine

Purchased at: Joyce Mayne

Falcon

• 2 answers

Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Best Purchase EVER

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

If you don't have a huge kitchen but still want a coffee machine this is perfect. It is small and compact and dishes out a great coffee. We have never been disappointed with this machine, the coffee is always hot, always the same amount and always delicious. I would definitely recommend regular cleaning as it helps the longevity of not just this but any machine

Purchased at: JB Hifi Home

Collingwood

Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Lovely coffee neat machine

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

This is really tiny but puts out the best coffees. I don't think of it the same a cafe coffee more of an intermediate between that and instant and it does that very well. The machine itself is so compact and simple to use. There's no mess and its quick as anything to use. Recommended

Date Purchased: May 2018

Great size with drawbacks.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

I don't need to talk about the coffee - the coffee is simply great! I love the size of the machine, it looks good in the kitchen. I've always loved the Nespresso machines but since moving out to an apartment i needed something a little more compact. The drawback is the water catching and pod catching areas are full after three coffees - watch out for that!

Purchased at: Myer

Toowoomba

• 4 comments
  • 8 helpful votes

Best Nespresso coffee

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Compact size which is excellent space saver, but the machine itself is dull looking, however very easy to operate..the best petiite coffee/nespresso maker I've ever had.. bit pricey but it is worth to own one..All the nespresso coffees that came with the purchase all tastes great..
Every coffee momments is very enjoyable, loving it !! Nespresso is suggesting to post capsules using Aust Post satchel for recycling..hmmm add'l cost ..

Date Purchased: May 2018

Fantastic, practical and value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

The main thing about this coffee machine is the compact size. It is already a good brand no doubt.
Very easy to use, simply to adjust the amount of coffee wither in espresso or long. You keep pressing the button and release when reaches the desired volume. Straight forward.
I love it, doesn't take space in my open kitchen bench and look elegant and sleek

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Victoria

• 3 answers

Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Great little machine!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2018

This is my 1st coffee machine and I’m so glad I bought it. Being no connoisseur of coffee I couldn’t say whether the coffee was really good or not. But, I can say that it tastes good, smooth, and I’m now a coffee convert. I find it so easy to use. The capsule lever is a little stiff to pull down (I fumbled to first time as I was afraid of breaking it) but I believe that’s how it’s designed. And, cleaning it is a piece of cake. It’s small and compact so not taking up much space, a necessity when benchtop space is an important factor. You do have to remove the drip tray for any cup bigger than an espresso cup but that’s no big issue. Very happy with this little gem.

Purchased at: Betta Home Living

Sydney

• 4 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: May 2018

Compact machine, sleek design, coffee tastes great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

I have owned a number of Nespresso machine in the past and this is by far my most favourite! The design is small and sleek, do not take up a lot of space, and works just like the other bigger machine! Easy to clean, just wipe with damp cloth. Overall very happy with this purchase.

Purchased at: David Jones

Brisbane

• 6 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Makes a good cup with way less mess than our old machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

Got this to replace DeLonghi Dedica (see other review). I don't like using pods (there are now pod recycling programs at least) but I've got to admit it's easier, cleaner, and faster and makes a very good cuppa unlike our last machine. It's got a very small footprint on your counter space and ours came with milk frother. The water storage is a bit weird (wobbly) but it does lock into the unit when you figure out how. I would recommend it.

September 10th 2018 Update: Great coffee no complaints

Does exactly what it is supposed to do. Has in built water container and simple pod collection bin. We recycle pods where possible eg L'Or and Moccona aluminium pods (cut off lid and compost coffee) . Came with milk frother which is great. Bought from JB HiFi. Would recommend this.

Purchased at: JB Hi-Fi

• 4 comments

Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Works ok, but a little small and clumsy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

A nice and small machine that's easy to use. But because of it's size, I can't fit all of my coffee cups in the slot and have to regularly empty the tray of used pods. It's also not that easy to operate with one hand because the whole machine is so light. But otherwise the coffee tastes alright. You get what you pay for!

Frankston

Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Good coffee every day

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

This little machine is a family favorite and gets used every day. Everyone has their own preference and we like to keep a good variety on pods on hand ready to go - there's lots of choices! Its is super easy to use and even the kids can do it. Nothing to it! Just put water in the tank, turn it on and you are good to go. Breville make reliable machines so w expect years of service from this.

Brighton

Love The Coffees

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

I didn't realise just how many pod styles are available until we got this. I am all over the strong espresso ones and my wife prefers smoother and even some flavored ones (which I think are strange). The machine is so simple that anyone can use it and it heats up very quickly/ There is no maintenance except emptying the drip dray and filling the water. Good machine!

My Daily Coffee!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

Got given this for christmas and I am glad. I probably wouldn't have bought it myself but I have really taken to it. Pods are so quick and easy and of course there are lots of flavours to explore! The machine is very nicely designed and simple to use. It sits waiting for me in the kitchen every morning! Good coffees from this great machine

Compact And handy Machine

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

This was a gift and while pod coffee isn't up to par with my local cafe, I still drink it nearly every day due to the extreme convenience. The machine is super easy to use and clean and looks neat as a pin on the kitchen bench. Heaps of pod flavors available and it always makes a good coffee.

Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Excellent product....use it most days

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

Love this product.....compact but efficient and the lever action for pod activation feels solid and positive. The auto shut down is a great function. The standard of finish is very high and the overall quality of build is better than average. Modern design suits smaller kitchens and studio apartments. Looks good in grey.

Purchased at: David Jones

• 3 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Simple, Easy to Use and Affordable.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

The truly amazing thing about this coffee machine is that it produces the EXACT same espresso as the $600 Nespresso machine! It does not have all the bells and whistles but it's great at keeping things simple with two buttons; espresso or lungo (long black). The machine heats up in 10 seconds and is ready to go. We have used with both Nespresso capsules and supermarket capsules. The size of the machine is great for smaller kitchens.

Purchased at: JB Hi-Fi

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

• 3 answers
  • 6 helpful votes

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

our previous nespresso machine broke down and we just bought this today. It is a lot smaller, saves more space and coffee taste the same. We bought a grey ones, comes with milk frothing machine.
Easy to set up and easy to clean and very price reasonable. Cashback offer as well at the moment

Perth

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2018

Bought for a Christmas gift and it is perfect. Makes great coffee (and the pods are not too much money either) . The coffee is made quickly and the milk frother is wonderful too. A perfect gift and a great coffee every time. You get a range of trial pods too so you can try before you buy a sleeve. The nespresso stores are great for help or advice as well.

Purchased at: JB Hifi Home

• 2 answers

Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Little machine with a real punch

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2018

From the easy set up of the machine, to the cleaning - this little machine is a definite great buy! The water container is easy to fill, the pods fit in smoothly, the 'hotness' of the coffee is great. I use my machine 3-4 times each day, and it has never let me down. Just remember as it is a smaller size, the coffee pod reservoir is much smaller, so as long as you empty according to how many coffees you have each day, then will work like a charm.
As it is an original Nespresso machine, the nespresso coffee is always a great flavour, but I have found the L'Or coffee pods work fantastic in the machine also, which gives you an added bonus when they come on special at the supermarket.

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

• 1 answer

Date Purchased: Oct 2016

Love It Simple To Use

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2018

Tiny but excellent coffee machine that saves me money.
I just pop in a pod and in a second I have delicious coffee ready to go. I used to buy one every morning so thats $4 I'm saving. Its well made and quite well designed although because its small you have to empty the drip tray and fill the water quite often. The first time I used it I found the noises it makes a bit weird but soon realised that's just its normal function. There is a good range of pods available. Good little machine.

1 of 3 pages