Macgregor

Car: Jeep Cherokee trail hawk 4wd

Love these tyres

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

I have these tyres on my Jeep and they are great onroad and just as good off road. Would recommend to anyone.
They are reasonably quiet on road and have really good grip in wet or dry. Good price and excellent service from the people at Bridgestone and great after sales service.

Purchased at: Bridgestone Select

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
Private message

Car: 2003 Holden Jackaroo / 2012 Suzuki Grand Vitara.

Great tyres, a bit noisy towards the end.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2018

I have had 2 sets of AT 697s. First set were LT 245/65/16 on a Jackaroo. Great grip on wet and Dry surfaces. Off road were really good on all surfaces except Mud. No punctures.Ended up getting 75000kms out of them. (5000km tire rotations and 10000km alignment) Got noisy after halfway thru tread life.
Second set were P 225/65/17 on a Suzuki Grand Vitara. Again great grip on all surfaces except mud. Was told by tyre dealer that I should get 80000kms out of the set, but got a disappointing 45000kms. (5000km 5 tyre rotation, 10000km alignments) Recommend the Light Truck variant if
Longer mileage is a priority.
The P version also got noisy towards the end. Both sets when new collected a lot of stones in the tread. As the tread wore down this became less of a problem.

Purchased at: Bridgestone Select

Car: Land Rover Discovery 4

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2018

Put through some of the harshest tracks Nanaturra Rd past Witenoom, Gibb to Mitchell Falls and Bungle Bungles.
Not a single puncture, even with my 18" wheels.
Nanutarra Rd is harsh on tyres, sharp ore rocks all over, did the whole 240kms with only shallow slices, which were gone by the time i got to Broome.
Won't buy anything else, cheaper than BFG's, much quieter too.
Can guarantee most of the people saying they're noisey are running 10 year old vehicles and have never replaced the shock absorbers, which is destroying the tyres and causing noise after a while.
Replace your shocks people! It's not the tyres fault!
Also adjust tyre pressure and speed to conditions of road!
If you're still getting blow outs in 2018 you're either not doing the above or have something other than BFG or B/Stone.

Doncaster

Car: Toyota Hilux

Durable and Hardy Tyres

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

These have been on the hilux for five years now and still going strong. We don't do that many kms but we do get off road on the farm and they can end up getting over some pretty hairy roads. I am more than satisfied with the ride and performance of these and would buy the same in a heartbeat.

Western Australia

Car: FORD

very long life

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2018

We've had these for three years and they still have loads of trip. We got them for a really great price but since then they have doubled in price but we would deffenatly buy those again as they have been great on our family car and lasted a super long time

Car: Toyota Hilux

Survived a flogging

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2018

These tyres have had a very hard life at our expense - we just got back from extensive trips in FNQ and they have been absolute champions and real survivors. I want sure at first but in time came to be really impressed. Road noise is not too bad and they have solid grip in all conditions. Have become very accustomed to them and would replace with the same

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Car: Subaru Forrester

Been through hell and back

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

My god these tires have been a life saver they're durable af have been though the desert many times and while my friends tires popped or resulted in their cars being bogged mine got all the way through the desert (and back).
Only gripe is that they're a little on the expensive side but I guess that you pay for quality.

Purchased at: JAX Tyres

Car: Nissan

OK Tyre

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

I have had these tyres for a while and hey have been good, No issues to date and wearing well. I am hoping to go off road soon and will sure get the feel form there. So Far so good so will keep an eye on them and hopefully get good mileage. I looked at https://www.tyrereview.com.au/reviews but the font have Bridgestone.. weird.

Car: 2008 Toyota Rav 4

Bridgestone Dueler tyres

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

These are very good tyres with very good traction. They respond very well to the steering and brakes even in very wet conditions. I am using these tyres on a Toyota Rav 4 and they haven't disappointed me. They are also on the quite side on the bitumen which ia a plus. But I haven't noticed any fuel saving advantages as compared to previous tyres I have used.

Wangaratta

• 2 helpful votes

Car: 2015 Toyota Hilux SR5

Couldn't be more happier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Got these tyres back in 2016 when it was a wet year as I was going to wait till the tyres I had originally had on it to wear just but I got sick of slipping and getting bogged as they were highway tyres.
So I ask a lot of mates around what they had on there 4x4 and most of them had Toyo Open Country AT. Priced around and KMart were the cheapest. So I went to order them and there was 6 week wait on them.
As I couldn't wait that long I asked what AT they can get, and the said the Bridgestone Dueler AT.
And iv had these on for 45000km and would still got 50% tread left.
I'm so happy with these as I live on a farm, I don't necessarily do 4x4 but I do go around the farm when it's wet and threw the creeks etc. They handle really well in all conditions mud, creeks, gravel roads.
For a tyre I wasn't going to get in 1st place I will definitely get again.
But make sure you rotate them every 10000km as that will help in the life of the tyre.

Purchased at: Kmart Tyre & Auto Service

• 1 question

Car: Mazda

Love them

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

At first it feels bumpy because brand new and the treads are trying to settle in . You will get use to it. As it wears in, its much smoother.
I feel safe with these tyres great grip on the roads.
I know they will last for a long time..

Verified Purchase Car: 2016 toyota corolla

I love them

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

I had a really bad tyres and once i was driving and two of my tyres exploded because they were cheap but i went to the mechanic and asked him to put me the best tyres so he told me about bridgestone and I trusted him and now i love them they’re nice and strong thank u

• 1 review
  • 1 question

Car: Toyota Landcruiser Prado

Poor wear and noisy

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

I am onto my 3rd set of these tyres on my 2003 Prado. I got 70K kms from each of the last 2 sets. This set only gave me 38K kms and need replacing already. I am now finding them noisy from left rear, tought was a wheel bearing until reading here. Very disappointed now.

Car: Ute

Great gripping tyre

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

We had to replace our Spain tyre and decided to replace it with this tyre as they are a good price and have very thick rubber on the outer rims. They were also the closest to the originals we had on our car. Then later brought a new set and they look great on our ute. The only problem we had was having to get new rims to fit them.

Purchased at: Kmart Tyre & Auto Service

• 3 helpful votes

Car: Holden Ute

Good long lasting tyres

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

Yes they are tyres durable. they impact really good on my commodore Ute because when I curry heavy stuff the tyres will hold they don't go flat quickly and they last a while. if you look after them they will last heaps long. go find some and try them. travels long distance good too

Car: 2015 px2 ford ranger xlt

75000k

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

Had these tires fitted to my px2 xlt ranger from new. have just gone over 75k and have been quite happy with their performance. Good grip on road and fairly quiet. Handled snow on gravel skifield access roads fine. Had 2 punctures in their lifetime. Would buy again, just waiting for next Bridgestone sale!

Car: Volkswagen Tiguan

Durable with road noise

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

Durable tyres that are lasting us around 60-80k with a mix of highway and city driving. Road noise starts to creep in after 10k and gradually increases, but not as bad as some other brands. Good grip in both wet and dry conditions, and decent grip for a road tyre in snow (of course have snow chains).

Sellicks Beach, South Australia

• 2 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 80 helpful votes

Car: Toyota RAV4

Wouldn't buy again.

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

I have had these tyres for about 4 years, I guess they have only done about 40 - 50,000 K's, but they are very disappointing. I started to hear noises coming from the wheels which I thought were wheel bearings, as my car is nearly 20 years old. I have a RAV4, never taken off the bitumen and is maintained within an inch of its life. Since new I have had these tyres rotated and balanced every 5000 K's and ensure correct pressures are running. So back to the noise. This whirring noise kept getting worse, and so my mechanic told me that all the tyres are scalloping and this was common with Bridgestone off road tyres. Ok, well there is heaps of tread left so I went back to Costco where I bought the tyres from and luckily or unluckily the Bridgestone rep was there on the day. He rubbed his hand over the tyres, he said their showing signs on the outside of solar deterioration and suggested that they are not that bad, and suggested another cross rotation to even out the wear. He informed me that these tyres were within the 5 years warranty period, but wasn't interested in honouring that. I told him what my mechanic said about Bridgestone's scalloping, which he dismissed out of hand (of course he would) and said the mechanic was only trying to sell me new tyres. Tyres rotated, still noisy, so no more Bridgestones for me thanks. If they won't help their customers with genuine issues, I won't buy anymore of their tyres.

Purchased at: Costco

• 5 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Car: Toyota Prado diesel 3 litre 2007

Bridgestone Dueller LT 116 A/T 265/65 x17

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

Had LT 116 Desert Duellers 693 very noisy tyre didn't wear very well only got 50,000 kms , bought 697s LT 116 265/65 x17 same size as before have now done 78,000 kms on them still quiet reckon will get maybe another 8/10 thousand kms great tyre that's towing 6mtr boat which weighs around 2 tonne of which has 5 Supercats on it 200 kg down on tow hitch also 5.3 caravan with supercats great tyres early day had Dunlop had several blowouts on the van went to Bridgestone have been there ever since

Private message

Car: Ford Ranger PK only hwy and sand.

Long lasting all rounder.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

Had these on my Ranger for just on 130K kms. They have just hint the wear bars. Rotated every service (10K). These were good well as good as you get for grip on a ute. They have gone "hard" now so a bit scary in the wet. Used mainly on urban streets and Sand...lots and lots of sand :-). Have never used them in Mud so can't comment on that. I will be going these again. Vehicle is not modified at all.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes