Verified Customer

Best moving experience yet!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

We moved a large 5 bed house from South of Sydney to Queensland. The pre-sales service and support we received from Nic was amazing it was the first time we moved interstate and he gave us so much support and tips throughout the entire process to make the move very smooth and his support was a key reason for signing with Brisk. We had 2 full trucks and four guys arrive on time as promised. They where extremely mid-full of our quality of furniture and took more care than I have ever experienced before. They arrived the next day at our new house and unloaded everything quickly and put everything in the correct locations with no complaints which is a first for us.
Not a single item was broken and we did move a lot of glass and some very large TV's.

Would highly recommend base on levels of service, communication, attitude and price.

Verified Customer

Highly recommended for big moves!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

I moved everything from my 2 bedroom house in Brisbane to Melbourne recently and I had a fabulous experience with Brisk transport! The removal guys arrived at both the departing and arriving locations on time! The guys packed everything safely into a big shipping container and everything was in Melbourne a few days later! All of the staff at Brisk were really good to deal with! Highly recommend!! Thanks guys!

Verified Customer

Moving is stressful, even before the first box is packed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2018

I’ve moved 4-5br house, 13 times in 10 years and NEVER used the same removalist. They always f*up, are underpaid (they constantly complain) and something is always lost or broken.

NOT BRISK. I have just booked them again, for the second time! They are amazing, professional and despite it being a stressful job for all concerned, they are exceptional, on time and well priced. It’s great to see so many positive reviews for this company !

Verified Customer

This company makes moving a much nicer experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

We moved a 3 bed house to our new place, several suburbs away. Brisk promised to call 30min before arriving (which they did), and turned up on-time. The removalists were hard-working, polite, and treated each other with respect. They worked very well together. Although we had a few more items to move then we had indicated, the move was done within the quoted period. All furniture was handled with care. Brisk made our move A LOT EASIER for us. It was reasonably priced and we consider it money well spent. We recommend them highly.

Great Team, Exceptional Service & Value for Money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

Last week the Brisk team looked after my house relocation from Brisbane to Cairns. Nic's communication and quoting from the first point of contact was exceptional and outperformed the other companies entirely, making Brisk an easy choice. When it came to the actual move, the teams at both ends were fantastic, but a big thanks to Cory & Mark who packed the container at the start - All in all, an exceptional service & value for money.

Exceptional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

Brisk recently moved us from Brisbane to Hervey Bay.
The professionalism from our first phone call to quote right down to everything being delivered & put where we needed it, was amazing.

The communication from the office confirming dates, times & letting us know when the truck was due at our home was second to none & the two men that did the move were polite & could not do enough for us. Everything was wrapped & packed so good.

We will highly recommend Brisk to all our friends & everyone we meet.

Thank you for your service.

Verified Customer

Excellent Service Friendly, flexible and delivered on everything they promised and more

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

We had 2 moves with Brisk we moved my mother in law from QLD to Melbourne and had most of her furniture and belongings in storage then moved us into our new home so merging both homes and also collecting some of our goods in storage, nothing was too hard and the final move was completed in 1 day with everything placed where we needed, all the staff we dealt with were friendly professional and worked hard with a smile, something I have found is rare these days.
Not planning to move again but if I had to I would not consider any other company.

Verified Customer

Great service from the Brisk team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Moved from Melbourne to the Gold coast, Nic, Micheal and the great guys that loaded and unloaded the container did an amazing job. Great communication, arrived on time and amazingly fitted all our stuff in. Highly recommend Brisk transport for moving

Brisbane

• 1 review
  • 1 question
Private message

Prompt, relaxed, expert removalists

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2018

Two guys from Brisk Transport turned up at 7am on the dot and were done moving our 3 bedroom house into the new place, including time in traffic by 11am. They were prompt, professional, relaxed and understanding and happy to assist with anything we asked while they were with us. Communication from head office was also excellent.

Comments
Brisk Transport Official

Thank you so much for the 5 stars :) I'm glad everything went as planned. We hope your are enjoying your new place!

Verified Customer

Interstate Move....no problem :-)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

We moved a three bedroom house from Toowoomba (Qld) to Melbourne in July and couldn't have asked for a better experience.

The communication was great from start to finish, they gave us notice of when they would arrive and updates on how far away they were away. The guys were great at both ends, so meticulous with the packing and unpacking.

Special mention for their handling of our (big) treadmill which made for creative thinking to get it our of our Toowoomba house and then the boys sticking around a bit longer so we could get it into the Melbourne house. Can't thank them enough.

Barely any damage to our stuff which I was really worried about.

Could recommend this company more. I hope we don't have to move interstate again, but if we do...I know who I will call.

Would highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

Moved 4 bedroom house from Brisbane to Melbourne. Was a seamless service conducted with efficiency and professionalism. Would highly recommend and would use again for future moves. Thankyou Brisk team!

Comments
Brisk Transport Official

Thank you for the feedback Nicole. We hope you are enjoying your new place in Melbourne :)

Brisk Transport - consistently good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

I've used Brisk Transport 4 or 5 times now and the service is consistently good. Reasonably priced, the office calls ahead, their guys are punctual and know what they're doing. Happy to recommend.

Comments
Brisk Transport Official

Hi Simon, so awesome to hear from you. I'm glad you keep coming back to Brisk :) We look forward to hearing from you next time!

Verified Customer

Wonderful company to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

The team at Brisk were sensational. They were on time, communicated throughout the process. The pickup team were excellent and friendly. Brisk made my move from Melbourne to the Gold Coast a breeze- thank you.

Comments
Brisk Transport Official

Thanks so much for the review Rajen. I'm glad everything was a breeze ;)

Excellent customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

3x3m2 storage unit interstate. Goods delivered earlier than expected. Kept me informed every step of the way. Guys were polite and very careful with my things and placed them where I asked. Will use Brisk again and definitely recommend to others.
Well done and thank you so much!!

Comments
Brisk Transport Official

Thank you for the kind words Leanne, we most definitely look forward to hearing from you again!

Stress Free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

From my first phone call to when I said goodbye to the moving crew - at the storage shed I found Brisk Transport to be very professional, friendly and helpful. Highly recommend them. The moving crew - Richard and Jordon calmly demonstrated they knew what they where doing and my contents where safely transported from one storage facility to another with no mishaps and in a timely manner.

Comments
Brisk Transport Official

Hi Lorraine, Thanks so much for your great feedback. Richard and Jordan will be stoked to hear your review. Have a lovely day!

Verified Customer

Excellent experience with these removalists

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

A huge thank you to Michael (Mike) & David for their excellent service to move us "5 minutes up the road" from our 3 bedroom house to our double storey 4 bedroom house in Forest Lake. They were punctual & did a great job despite the challenges we threw their way (getting a heavy sofa bed up the stairs without damaging house or sofa bed!!). My experience with Brisk Transport right the way from inquiring for a quote, to booking them, to the actual move to making payment was smooth. Also a big thank you to Zoe who went above & beyond to answer all my questions prior to the move. I paid more for this move than I have ever paid before, but I have to say it was well worth it to have professionals do the job.

Comments
Brisk Transport Official

Thank you so much for your great review. I will be sure to pass your thanks on to all of those who assisted in your move :) Have a great day!

Verified Customer

Most professional and efficient service I have received in a long time!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

The team at brisk transport made moving my apartment from the city to the Gold Coast worth every cent!! No hassle and super efficient. Ben especially went out of his way to ensure I was happy with the move and provided professional and helpful service from beginning to end.

Comments
Brisk Transport Official

Thank you so much for the kind words Lauren. I'm glad to hear the move was hassle free, and was a success on the day. I hope your are enjoying Gold Coast life ;)

Verified Customer

The Peoples Choice for sure!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

This is just to thank you and your team for your excellent service. You guys has been amazing throughout the whole process.

From the start when I booked to pick up and right through delivery. Also the fact that you and your team could work with me through the stressful moments of moving interstate. You guys have been so patient at times when we had to put the delivery on hold due to some issues on our side....
Your delivery team also went the extra mile to place the goods in the place where it belongs.
So from myself and Vincent, we want to thank you guys for the tremendous efforts and services.
And please pass on our gratitude on to all the team members who was involve in the process.
Guys, I will use your services again and again.
I would certainly recommend you guys anytime to people out there.

Brilliant management!!! And Brilliant Staff members..

Once again, many thanks. :)

Regards

Comments
Brisk Transport Official

Hi! Thank you so much for the lovely review. We understand that it can be stressful for you, especially when you have to put your move on hold, but we are glad the move finally went through and was... read more »

Verified Customer

A stressful move made easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

2 months ago I used Brisk transport to move from a 3 bedroom unit on the third floor to another unit in Taigum Brisbane. The guys turned up on time and made the job less stressful for me, nothing was a problem for them. I know it would not have been an easy move especially with all the stairs back and forth. They were legends though and the guys in the office were professional and helpful along the way, from the initial quote to following up before the moving date. I will definitely use brisk again for my next move and will be recommending them to everyone.
Thanks to the team at brisk transport.

Comments
Brisk Transport Official

Hi Stephen, Thank you for leaving us some feedback... didn't you know, stairs are our specialty ;) I'm very happy that you were happy with the whole Brisk service. We look forward to hearing from you again!

An effortlessly move - thank you Brisk Transport

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

Thank you to Cameron and Dave for making my move stress-free. I appreciated your care and attention with my furniture and you packed it all perfectly into Kennards Self Storage! Nothing was too much trouble. Thanks guys.

Comments
Brisk Transport Official

Hi Allison, thanks for your review. I will be sure to pass on the message to Cameron and Dave. We are pleased that you enjoyed the service ;)

1 of 11 pages