Townsville

• 2 comments

Verified Customer

Complete farce from beginning to end.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

Moved furniture for a 3-4 bedroom house from Brisbane to Townsville. Quote included packing and packing materials. The wife and kids flew to Townsville, leaving the husband to supervise the load up and drive up. The removalists turned before the packers. It appears that the packing was completely overlooked and 2 packers were hurriedly found.

It was indicated to us that our gear would be packed and gone by early afternoon so the husband had booked accommodation in Bundaberg. The finish time kept being pushed back during the day and eventually finished up at 6pm. The deposit for the accommodation booking was not refunded so we were out of pocket $157.

When our gear was packed up to be transported to Townsville on 19th December, it didn't all fit on the truck so some of it was left in Brisbane. We received the remainder on 8th January. During the 8th January move, a box was ripped open along one bottom edge and a wooden planter was completely destroyed. A black, silk lampshade was crushed inside a box as a heavy object had been packed on top of it and the screws for the oval, full length mirror are missing so it can't be fixed into the frame.

A microwave oven was delivered with our gear on 8th Jan. It's not ours. We contacted Brisk in an effort to reunite it with it's owners but they haven't responded as yet.

Overall, it was disorganised. There was no listing of items packed. Not even a total number of boxes so there is no way to know if everything was delivered so we're relying on our memory. Things were randomly packed. 3 legs off the queen ensemble were found in a bedside table. The other 6 were found in the tv cabinet drawer. Screws from the full length mirror are missing and I can't find a purple glass perfume bottle that was bought in the UAE.

We will avoid Brisk Transport in the future.

Comments
Brisk Transport Official

Hi, Sajyana. We regret to hear about your move with Brisk Transport was a less than ideal one. If you could contact our head office on 1300 427 475 we would be glad to do what we can to make this s... read more »

I have been in touch several times and Brisk Transport is well aware of the situation. There was a promise to refund the accommodation deposit we lost but other than that, verbal apologies and dire... read more »

Brisk Transport has contacted me today and unreservedly apologised for what has been a series of compounding errors. They have corrected whatever problems are within their ability to do so and have... read more »

Verified Customer

Professional and not afraid of hard work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

Professional, hard-working. We had heavy, awkward furniture but they tackled the job and got done quickly without damage. Very impressed.

Comments
Brisk Transport Official

Hi Lisa, Thanks for your feedback! Glad to hear everything went well with your move. Feel free to be in touch if we can do anything for you in the future!

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

I was very impressed with the service from start to finish....Casey was very personable and efficient, I felt at ease from the start... our job was only small I.e. move an outdoor setting interstate....however what they said is what we got.....very Happy.....would recommend Brisk Transport to anyone

Comments
Brisk Transport Official

Hi Nan! Thank you for your review even though your move was small we are glad to have made it smooth for you. Happy to help out in the future!

Verified Customer

Service above and beyond - they deserve more than 5 stars !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

Paul, Nic and the boys from Brisk moved us from Sydney to Townsville. The loading in Sydney was great, well-organised and loaded without a hitch.

In Townsville, it was a different matter. We had not seen the physical location of the apartment prior to moving to Townsville. The guys from Brisk were unable to get the container down the side of the apartment block. Initially they had to unload the container at a depot using a ute. They made many trips the first night. The next day they were able to load a small pantech and completed the move after 3 loads.

It was incredibly hot and Brett and Patrick worked like trojans. Nothing was too much trouble.

I would highly recommend Brisk Transport for removals!!!

Comments
Brisk Transport Official

Hi Grant! Thank you so much for this review! Glad to hear that we could get you safely into your new home. Enjoy the Townsville heat! Ill pass this feedback to the staff who performed your move!

Professional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2017

I recently moved from Brisbane to Melbourne and engaged Brisk Transport, the customer service team was outstanding as was the removalist in Brisbane and Melbourne. The goods where collected on time and delivered on time with no damage. I highly recommend Brisk Transport and will use them in the future.

Chris – Yarraville VIC

Comments
Brisk Transport Official

Hi Chris thank you for your kind feedback about your move with us! If you ever need to move back to Brisbane please let us know!

Great Job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Having recently had bad experiences with removalists and freight companies I was concerned about our move of exhibition stand and equipment from Melbourne to Brisbane and return back to Melbourne after the show,
From my first conversation with Paul I felt reassured they were good to do the job within the tight time windows we had to work with in Brisbane.
The guys always arrived on time and even when they were stuck in Cricket traffic they let me know, they were all very polite and nothing was to much trouble for them, communication was excellent all the way.
I would have no hesitation in using Brisk again or recommending them to others.

Comments
Brisk Transport Official

Hi Johnny,
Thanks for your review! Glad to hear we could help out with your move. If you ever need help in the future please do not hesitate to be in touch!

Awesome Job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

I moved a week and a half ago now.. Let me say I've moved a lot and honestly I feel sick going through the - is my stuff going to get damaged, is it going to cost me a fortune, will one guy show up with the smallest truck - instead of big truck/2 guys as promised! The guys from Brisk start to finish - just amazing! I got confirmation when I booked via email. I got a call the morning of the move to advise they where half a hour away. They arrive on time, once I went over what needed to go they just got stuck in. I went to my drop of location - 45 minutes later they turned up, they unloaded so quickly. It was done and dusted in a hour and a half. They where polite, fast, did not cause any damage and well saved me a lot of stress and angst. When I move again HOPE not to soon they will be my only pick from now on. And my move was not small - maybe small 3 bed house. Again thanks guys for your service. Keep it up.
Sonia - Hillcrest QLD

Comments
Brisk Transport Official

Hi Sonia,
Thanks so much for your review! Glad to hear that Brisk Transport could exceed your expectation of what removals is all about! I will pass on your kind words to the men who performed your move on the day!

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Sensational from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

We relocate from Sydney to the Sunshine Coast and had a complicated situation where we needed our stuff to be collected, stored and then delivered interstate almost three weeks later.
Brisk assured me they were up to the task and they did not disappoint.
Interstate removal is not cheap but Brisk brought in one of the most competitive quotes we’d seen if we were prepared to be a little flexible with uplift and delivery times (which we were).

We were given a pick up time of between 7am and 9am and the guys were there at 6.55am and ready to go. They worked tirelessly and had the apartment emptied and packed up by 11am. Everything was wrapped, strapped and secured.

On the day of delivery two weeks later, the team was punctual, friendly and NOTHING had been damaged which has never happened to me when I’ve moved house before.

We couldn’t be happier with the service and the price and would absolutely recommend Brisk to anyone considering a move - near or far.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Brisk Transport Official

Hi Claire!
Thanks for you review about your recent move! We are so pleased to hear that everything went according to plan for you! Ill make sure the men who performed your move hear about how happy you were with them!

Brisbane

• 1 helpful vote

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

The guys did such a great Job in moving us. We accidentally left eggs in the fridge and realised after it had been loaded onto the truck, the guys were so great in taking care of our stuff that when we got to new house and opened the fridge all but one egg were intact with the one egg only having a small crack. Just a testimate to how good they were. Would definitely recommend and go through them again :) thanks brisk transport

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Brisk Transport Official

Hi L,
Thanks for your review! Perhaps the "eggs left in fridge" could be a standardized test for removals companies from now on! Happy to do it all again if you ever need us in the future!

The moving experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

We recently moved from our 4 bedroom house in Townsville back to Brisbane. As we all know, moving is something we all prefer not to do. Time consuming, stressful and costly to say the least. Enter Brisk transport, friendly with great service and very cost effective. Our move was made so much easier thanks to a great team who took most of our stress away. Up to date information and on time delivery without any breakages - Fantastic!!!

Comments
Brisk Transport Official

Hi Trevor! Thanks for your review about your recent experience. Ill make sure I pass this onto the men who performed this for you! Keep in mind we have a full Brisbane local removal service if you ever want to move in the future!

Verified Customer

Excellent Service. Reliable, Strong, Trustworthy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

Ben, Tim and Jacob did the most exceptional job with our family move. It's such a big thing to move house, and having the support of an excellent removalist - the Brisk team - I cannot rate highly enough. They were organised, professional, reliable, trustworthy and we are grateful and impressed. Well done guys. And thank you again.

Comments
Brisk Transport Official

Hi Em,
Thanks for your review of your move! Glad to hear Tim and Jacob were able to make your move a breeze! Ill make sure this feedback gets back to the boys!

Verified Customer

Professional however a little dissappointed............

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

On time polite removalists. We were specific with the amount of items we had in storage which was a 3 x 6 mtr shed full of items from a 3 bedroom townhouse. We ended up having to do a couple of runs after the removalists filled their truck as the truck they had was too small. Look it really wasn't a big deal the stuff they left was small. It was more the inconvenience of having to drive back a couple of times which could of been spent unpacking. Yes I could of asked Brisk to go back but it would of cost another $200 at least and as we all know when moving into a new house or apartment money is generally tight. I have used them before without fault so although this transition into our new home wasn't as seemless as usual "would I use them again......yes I would".

Comments
Brisk Transport Official

Hi Kym, thanks for the feedback about your recent move. Sorry to hear that not everything fit in the truck on the day. If you ever have to move home in the future within Brisbane feel free to menti... read more »

I appreciate the discount but soooo not moving again lol..............

Verified Customer

Brisk took the stress away for me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

Thanks to Paul the Sydney and Brisbane teams for their professionalism and courtesy and stress free move.
The move was a big one, Sydney to Brisbane then to Pelican Waters QLD and also arrange for possession to be moved from Brisbane to Kingsbeach NSW.
I can not thank you enough for all your help. I would recommend Brisk anytime
Sue

Comments
Brisk Transport Official

Hi Sue,
Thanks for your review! Glad we could help you out with your large move. Happy to do it all again in the future if you need.

Fantastic service - Joel & Clint: fast, dedicated and customer focused

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

Great service. These guys listened and worked within my time constraints. Friendly and courteous and worked hard to get the job done. I have moved a lot of times nationally and these guys have been the best.

Thank you guys. Cheers Tina Highet

Comments
Brisk Transport Official

Hi Tina!
Thanks for your review, Ill make sure this feedback goes to the men who performed your move!

Stress free for me!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

I had quite a few items to move from Brisbane to FNQ. Some furniture, suitcases, ladders and large item sports equipment. All staff I dealt starting with Casey? who booked my “shift” and provided advice and quote were excellent. Brett who stayed in constant contact throughout the process and the men who drove and packed, were friendly, professional and extremely efficient.
Everything arrived safely and quickly. Took a lot of stress off me.

Thank you.

Comments
Brisk Transport Official

Hi John,
Thanks from everyone at Brisk for your kind review, glad to hear we could help with your relatively small move.

Exemplary Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

Thanks for such a fantastic, stress free move Brett, your professionalism and courtesy are second to none. We had our possessions moved from Brisbane to Cowra last month and these guys were great, from the moment of quote to delivery. Sam and Leo did a fantastic job loading and unloading our gear, honest and reliable, with a sense of humour to boot (haven't seen any zombies yet Sam

Comments
Brisk Transport Official

Hi Anne!
Hope you're enjoying Cowra! Ill pass this feedback onto Sam and Leo for you. A sense of humor makes the move a lot more fun in a stressful time so I'm glad everything went well!

Best Move Ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

A big thanks to Zoe for organising our move. We had a 90 day window to move & ended up moving within 2 weeks. The boys arrived on time, wrapped & packed quickly & actually beat us to our new home over 2 hours away. I thought the truck would be a bit slower so we stopped for a coffee on the way. As a result of one solicitor taking her time for settlement the boys had to hang around for an extra hour without complaining and soon had everything inside & in place as soon as we had the keys. This even involved taking a window out to get our table in.
Best move ever & we've done 13 in our 20 years of marriage. Would recommend BRISK anytime.

Comments
Brisk Transport Official

Hi Daisy!
Glad to hear your big move was taken care of with ease! If you ever decide to move again (even interstate) give us a call and we would be happy to help!

Verified Customer

Best removalists I've ever dealt with!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2017

Brisk Transport is the most professional and capable removals company I've ever dealt with. I've moved house 14 times in 17 years and I've dealt with a lot of removalists. Brisk is professional, punctual, polite and their staff are very very very good at their job. I've used Brisk twice now - once for a house move and once for an internal move while we renovated. Both times we (and our furniture and home) have been treated with all care and respect. Given my track record, I'll likely have to move again and the team from Brisk will be the first people I call!

Comments
Brisk Transport Official

Hi Susy!
Wow 14 times in 17 years! If you feel like making it number 15 give us a call any time!

Verified Customer

By far the best Removalists company.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

I had a very urgent and last minute move from Brisbane to Melbourne on Monday with another company already secured in but turned out to be major headaches and pains in the backside ON the day of pick up. However, Nic from Brisk Transport gave me a call on the day and asked if I still needed the work carried out. I asked him if he could pick up within the next 2 hours as I needed to catch a flight soon after and he said he'd give me a call back within 20. Not only did he call back under 20 mins, he gave me a price that fit my budget and was able to pick up in the next hour. The gentlemen who picked up and delivered my contents were the best blokes I've dealt with and they even complimented the company they worked for. Michael from operations was on point with every detail and ensured everything was on time and updated me at every stage during the move. Their team and company were punctual, transparent, professional and have been the best removalists company I've dealt with.

Highly recommended and Brisk Transport will be the only company I'll be calling in the future.

Comments
Brisk Transport Official

Hi S,
Thanks for the review, glad to hear we could help you out last minute. Happy to be of service in the future!

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

Booked Brisk Transport for our next suburb removal work from our 3 bedroom highest house to our new highest house and found both the office staff and 2 removal men to work diligently and effectively and completed all our requests in excellent time. Would have no problem recommending Brisk Transport for your move.

Comments
Brisk Transport Official

Hi David!
Glad to hear everything went well for your recent local Brisbane move! If you ever need us in the future (even for long distance moves) give us a call any time!

1 of 8 pages