Very sturdy and tuff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2018

This product is really sturdy and tuff, since we purchase we have been to tracking and this product has suffered abuse and still working, I am really happy with this product and would like to recommend all of my family and friend, go buy it, you won't be regret it.
only little problem is cleaning is little hard.

Purchased at: My Baby Warehouse

Ipswich

Great for 2 kids plus

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

Easy to fold, great for having a toddler and newborn. Much less bulky then the old design. Worth The Price. When older child wants to walk pram is great to load up with all the crap you need to carry around with multiple children. Now our child is 3 and younger brother 1 we still take this pram to all day events as we can put so much stuff in the bottom and still easy to control and push.

Sydney

Model: Strider Compact Deluxe Edition

Didn't like the old model - love this one

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2018

We originally had a Strider Compact for my daughter when she was a baby - but I sold it because it was too bulky and heavy.
When my son was born we realised we actually did need a double stroller, even though my daughter is now 3 she still gets tired legs when we're shopping and likes to ride in the pram.

So we went back to the strider compact for the price and were thrilled with the look of the deluxe - it just looks cuter than the original, a lot more slim! It's still heavy but that's what you get with a double anyway.
My daughter loves riding underneath - "the cubby house pram" and my son is comfy on the top facing mummy.
Love the huge hood - one of the best features. And even with a 3 year old underneath there is still heaps of basket space.

Really glad we purchased this - highly recommend!

• 1 helpful vote

Good variable pram

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2018

This pram is easy to put together as well as fold down and carry. It is very compact and takes up less space in boots compared to other prams eg Bugaboo donkey duo. It is very easy to push around and has an easy adjust for height of handle. The child seat is able to forward face or rear face which is handy. The hood is great and essentially covers the entire front seat and has a zip that covers a mesh section in the hood to allow air flow in hotter conditions. We also purchased a second seat when expecting baby number 2 and have been really impressed with the flexible configurations available. You can have a capsule or the child seat on the top, you can have a capsule or the second seat on the bottom. And you could even have a capsule in the top and one in the bottom so perfect for twins also. The installation of the second seat initially was a bit tricky but now has become second nature and you can keep the seats on the pram chassis when folding although it makes it a bit bulkier and heavier. I prefer to take the top seat off and lay it on top of the chassis when storing in the boot of my car.

Love It

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2018

This Pram Is The Best Pram I’ve Come Across. Easy To Carry. Folding And Packing Away Is A Bliss And Worth The Price. Greatest Pram Ever! Greatest Greatest greatest greatest greatest greatest greatest greatest greatest greatest greatest greatest greatest greatest greatest greatest greatest greatest greatest greatest greatest greatest greatest greatest greatest

Model: Strider Compact Deluxe Edition

Both mum and baby are happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

Love this new pram, I was a bit apprehensive about buying a Steelcraft, but the price was right and the new improved design looks and feels amazing. The baby feels safe and secure in the pram. The wheels are easy to maneuver and it is easy to fold and unfold. Both mum and baby are happy!

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Olya,
Thanks for your terrific review. We're so glad to hear you found our stroller easy to use and fold! If we can assist you with anything in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Warrawong

• 1 helpful vote

Stylish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

I love my new strider compact deluxe stroller from babies r us in Shellharbour!!! It’s a light grey and brown which doesn’t sound too advertising but looks very stylish.
It feels so smooth when pushing it around. It’s light and easy to push without being so light it tips over. It’s easy to fold and store. Great product

Purchased at: Toys R Us / Babies R Us

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi there, thank you for your fantastic review. We are delighted to hear how light and easy to push our pram is. If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Melbourne

Model: Strider Compact

Good pram if you have two close in age

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Very good pram however once the kids are a bit older mine are now 1.5 and 3 it is soo heavy to push and turn . Prior to them getting so big it was a dream pram . I would defs reccomend if you have a 2 ear or less gap

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Thara, Thank you so much for your time to write us the above review. We will certainly pass on your feedback to our product innovation team. If we can assist you with anything in the future, p... read more »

Adelaide, South Australia

Verified Purchase Model: Strider Compact

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

I purchased the Steelcraft Strider Compact in Ocean Blue whilst pregnant with my third as I knew I would need a double pram as I would need to accommodate a newborn and a 2 year old at the same time and it was an amazing pram. So easy to use and I loved that the main seat could be removed and turned to forward face so I could look at baby while going on walks or shopping plus it was easy to fold.

Purchased at: Baby Barn Discounts

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Tegan, Thank you so much for your time to write us the above review. We are delighted to hear how easy you find folding and using our pram. If we can assist you with anything in the future, ple... read more »

Adelaide

Model: Strider Compact Deluxe Edition

Good pram for baby + toddler

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Good for a toddler and baby, looks nice although the black frame scratches VERY easily and exposes the metal/silver colour underneath... folds well, slim so fits through most checkouts/tight spaces. Came with lots of extra accessories (raincover, mesh cover,pram pocket bag which was nice as most other prams sell these separately. Good value for a double.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Anna, thank you for your feedback. We are glad you appreciated our included accessories and easy fold. We will certainly pass on your feedback to our product innovation team. If we can assist yo... read more »

Brisbane, Australia

• 2 helpful votes

Model: Strider Compact

Double seat included and works for me.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

Bought it for my two boys 1.5yo and 2.5 yo at the time oldest always wanted to be on top and would climb in and out by himself and put the bar on. Good for shopping centres because it wasn’t wide. I will say it does get a little heavier as the kids get older a lot easier to move around with one kid but with two it’s hard to use it with just one hand. Basket is decent size I’ve done shopping in this with a second kid still sitting in there. Belts are fiddley and annoying. Five point harnes. Canopy is very wide and covers almost completely with breathable mesh and peekaboo opening.

So far it’s lasted me almost 2 years and I’ve chucked it in and out of my car and it still works. So quite durable.

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi, thank you for your fantastic review. We will pass on your feedback regarding our belts to our product innovation team. If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give... read more »

Great pram

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

My favourite thing about this pram is the storage, I am able too fit so much in the basket which is extremely useful. It’s sturdy, handles relatively easily and we have used it since my son was a newborn and he has always been content and comfortable in it and many naps have been had in the pram despite the seat not laying completely back. The foam wheels are great, giving a newborn ce smooth ride for Bub,
The only drawback is that it’s quite bulky in the car, and really has to be pulled apart into two parts to take up only half of the boot space in my SUV, as left as one piece it takes up the whole boot, but day to day I still prefer to use them a pram than the compact stroller I have.

Verified Purchase Model: Strider Compact

Great pram but quite large

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Great pram that is easy to steer. It's very sturdy and to unload. It is a bit on the heavy and bulky end but I like the option to have a second seat. There is an issue with the mudflap contacting the tires and this makes an annoying sound which squeaks and wouldn't stop unless I removed the mudflap.

Melbourne

This is fabulous

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

It is easy maneuver. it is very easy to fold and unfold and carry as well . and seriously i am very happy with the build quality .it has lock and unlock function as well which is really really useful you can install second seat as well not need to buy another pram

Ambarvale

• 2 answers

Fantastic product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

Great all around pram. Easy to maneuver even with just one hand. Easy clip lock in system for capsule and seat. Folds down quickly with ease. A little on the heavy side and take up a bit of room in the boot but very much so worth it especially if you have two children. Great quality pram :)

Purchased at: Baby Bounce

Model: Strider Compact Deluxe Edition

Great simple pram that is a bit bulky

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

This pram is great for everyday use, has lots of accessories and different compatible equipment. We can easily choose the car seat, front facing seat or bassinet to clip into the base wheel frame. It is sturdy and well made, and fairly easy to fold up. The only things to complain about are that it doesn't fold as flat as some others and is a bit wide. The good things about this are the storage underneath (fit a full gym bag under there) plus the adjustable height of the handles. Easy to push along and the suspension system works well. Wait until this goes on sale for under $500 and you'll be set.

Love my pram!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

This pram has been great from newborn and onwards. I have used both the capsule attachment and the regular seat. Easy to fold und unfold and not too heavy. Fits in my car perfectly leaving room to still put things in my boot. Only issue I have found is you need to make sure the front wheels are in a certain position when folding up otherwise they will sit wrong and a dent will start forming in the wheel over time.

• 3 answers

A fabulous purchase.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

This pram is easy to assemble, get in and out of the car. The quality is outstanding and is standing up to my husband being a little rough with it. We love the adjustable height for the handle. Plenty of space as my son grows and the second seat is such a plus. The accessories are so handy especially the rain cover and the foot cover for those cold days. The only downfall is it does take alot of boot space. Which when doing big shops or travelling can be a little more difficult.

Model: Strider Compact Deluxe Edition

The basket on this is amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

The amount of stuff you can fit under this pram is unbelievable.
It’s a perfect fit for my daughter and we use it almost every day. We find it easy and fairly compact, although it’s very heavy. Some days I love that it’s a 2 piece and other days I wish it was just one. Unfortunately it wasn’t compact enough for us to take overseas, but for my time at home, it’s perfect.

Adelaide

• 2 helpful votes

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

I love this pram! It is so easy for a new born.. nice and light and can fit in my small boot. Easy to pusb around. Mine did strat making a squeaking noice but when i took it back to baby bunting they sent it off and got it fixed in the mean time i had a loan frame

1 of 14 pages