Love this pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

I love this pram so much so easy to use very compact fits in the car perfect very easy to fold and unfold even to cary it's so light very happy with this purchase got from big W on sale would definitely recommend to people and the quality of the pram is amazing

Purchased at: Big W

Great pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

I have been using this pram for sixteen months now since my second child was born, I think it's a great pram, it has been a good investment, I was choosing between this and the city select but went with the strider as it was $300 cheaper & we already owned one pram, the city select does have a bigger basket and more seat configurations but the strider is excellent value for money when it comes to double prams! The only negative is that I've found it is quite heavy and I sometimes struggle to get it in and out of my Toyota Prado because of the weight! Overall I think it's a fantastic double pram & would recommend! :)

Seaford rise, South Australia

• 2 answers
  • 1 helpful vote

Great pram

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

I wish i brought this pram for my first baby and used it for my second as well i love how you can turn the chair around for forward facing
And I love how easily it compacts in the boot down fall the wheels buckle easily and easily scratched but overall a very nice pram

Fantastic pram!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2017

This pram is fantastic, for a double pram it is still compact enough to go through any doorway, shopping aisles and registers, it's excellent to walk and run with. Easy to steer with two children in it, great on gravel roads and grass, huge storage basket, pack up is a one click breeze, adaptable and can have either a seat, bassinet or car capsule on top. Easy to wash inserts, collapsible buckle mean no wiggling arms through straps while asleep. Both the main seat and lower seats are large enough to fit older children in comfortably. This is a fantastic pram and highly recommend.

Love it!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

Bought this for our first baby and never regret it..value for $$. I loved how easy it is to fold eventhough it is a bit heavy for me. But most of the prams are heavy anyway. It is easy to maneuver and the build quality is great. Last but not least, the green colour is nice to look at.

Model: Strider Compact Deluxe Edition

Great with folty products

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

They where great when a pram i had broke with my 5 month old in it.they refunded the money and where great over the phone when i rang them.all i had to do is have a coppy of my receipt and show them. I will still get there products as things happen and they arnt to know that there is a folt unless they are told.

Model: Strider Compact Deluxe Edition

Love this

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

Oh my god I love this strider and most important Baby really loves this as it's the most comfy for him super easy to push very light folds very easy and very compact for my small car would highly reccommend this for baby's comfort very good value for money .

Melbourne

• 6 answers
  • 2 helpful votes

Very good pram

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

Easy to maneuver, it is quite a large pram though, the 'compact' is misleading. Its great that there are so many configurations, however with the second seat, it would be better if it were situated in front of the other seat, rather than underneath. Older children tend to get upset with not being able to see.

Sydney

Townsville

• 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes

Model: Strider Compact

Good for value for the stuff you get but another meh pram

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

I'm going to review my opinion on the strider from the plus to the strider delux and what britax needs to evaluate more on their pram I have barely seen any difference in them.
There still big bulk and heavy!
The seats sit too close to the second seat, even with the extending adopters, with child facing forward or away. It doesn't come with cup holders for kids and doesn't have an option to buy one separate, not as compact now the thing that they changed between these prams is the slimmer size which to me hasn't really done anything but grea
t smaller basket and compared to the city select delux the delux will win with me hands Down strider has heard our concerns to put the capsule part down the bottom they brought that out with the compact they made 4 recline with the new compacts and ebrake pram which added electrical brake and a place to charge your phone and to help you with walking exercises and telling you all you need to know on a modem connected to pram and then the delux addition they put handle covers on them and a leather bar which I'm sure isn't the best to get to wash it would peel and get wrecked. Really not much of a difference in each still poorly designed even though I would rather the city select delux addition which isn't out in Australian stores yet I would say even baby jogger needs to think more on there designs too! what I would like to see on a pram for a double is seats not too close where u can recline both kids that are facing forward facing away and facing towards each other more compact being able to fold pram with both seats being able to add a 3 seat and having an option for those mums who have more than one just to have the option would be great. Being less heavy longer handle bars to extend for the 3rd child to sit on a stand board being a place for strider to have both seats on and the a stand board would be great what I love about the city select delux is it has all these options to have two seats that will fit children that fold inhalf and fold nicely has option for 3 kids has option for kick board thing is it all comes separate and cost way more than a strider and still heavy it has no inserts or head supports no boot cover their designs in boot covers are disgusting and cheap looking and doesn't look as classy as the strider. So overall both are competitive but aren't making the changes.
If you're looking for a double pram for your child that's not heavy and will fit in a smaller car or a small boot I'd go with a city mini gt they fold in half have great wheels for anywhere u need to go good for jogging nicely made pretty colours here are the crap things doesn't have a zip pocket at the back like agile double it doesn't have zip pockets out front doesn't come with accessories like belly bar or snack trays or rain cover or shade cover but there's another option which is an agile as they have the pockets for the front and the zip bags at the back x2 to keep stuff in like wallet phone nappies fold in half is compact and lighter than the strider and selects agile can hold one capsules which sucks! It should be able to hold two capsules but it doesn't which is very annoying. It comes with shade cover and rain cover. Either will fit into a small boot.

Then there's the bugaboo donkey double although it's nice it has option for 2nd child has option for capsules and skate board option and has options for different types of hoods comes with one seat and a basket the crap things are you have to pump its wheels up its hard to extend two pull out to accompany another attachment for second seat it's big and heavy it's large so you better have a big boot way to fold u have to pull everything off and too expensive overall I'd rather get either the agile or the city mini gt if I had a newborn to -5year old or strider ebrake for 0-4 the select 0-4
Anyone with a child that is 3years of age do not bother getting a double!

If u want the perfect single pram with an attachment for a second child being elder then 3 best bet city priemer or city mini gt or agile plus, sport. They all fold in half and are more compact also have the option to put a kick board on I prefer priemer pros it's a quick and easy to fold and easy in general u can have child facing u or away from you. It has a nice basket extending handle and seat fold in half very good for space when storing in the car. Cons little heavy not overly heavy But heavier then their city versa which is the same but the difference is the seat is a little wider and taller and the handle is different better wheels on oreimer then the versa though and better bigger basket. More cons everything from belly bar onwards are separate and expensive pro again u can use donkey and buffalo hoods in them which u again buy it all seperately.

City mini gt also good on space good to have for little cars its wheels are great the only cons are again u have to buy everything seperately it's a fortune to do the basket isn't as easy and big like the striders or priemer or selects and it doesn't have zip pocket like the agile

The agile plus and sports version
Have the option of the end of the seat has a foot rest that can go up like strider it has better access to basket down below the handle bar more and it folds in half.

All these compact prams I'm listing can fit inside a Yaris corella Echo's jazz Getz.

If anyone needs help in choosing a pram let me know I can always help Im a mum myself who has branched out to try all prams and these are my conclusions to them all.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

• 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes

Value for money

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

Got it for our second child and been using close to.one year,so far happy.bit heavy to cary in and out of car though. Reclines well so when bub sleeps it looks comfy.came witj accessories like rain cover sun cover handle etc.would recommend for someone looking for a comfy and a not too expensive one

Model: Strider Compact

This is the best value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

The best pram on the market! It has the double pram add on for second child which is so roomy! Very easy to fold and light! It also had attachment for capsule so you can transfer bin straight from car to pram without waking new born up. Perfect pram all round! And value for money!

1 of 19 pages