Question a little annoyed

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Just wondering if there is a way I can replace the top seat as the foot rest on mine has snapped and it’s only 8months old? My sister in-law purchased the pram for me so I don’t have a receipt for it which is so frustrating I also can’t send it off as I don’t have a spare pram for the mean time and with 2 kids I need my pram!

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Liz, thanks for your question. Baby Bunting should be able to assist you with a copy of your purchase receipt, the footrest pivots are not normally cover under warranty as in our experience that... read more »

CHATSWOOD

• 3 comments
  • 1 question
  • 2 helpful votes

I love it...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

I love this pram with the second seat. It is so easy put up and down once you learn how. No heavier than any other pram. Sun shades are great as they cover most of the baby/child. It has so many accessories. The large basket underneath is amazing. The large, wide seat makes it perfect for older children too.

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Natashameg, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

• 2 answers

Verified Purchase Model: Strider Compact Deluxe Edition

Sturdy, smooth and cosy but bulky.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2018

Bought this pram after reading a lot of mixed reviews. This pram is strong, sturdy and has large wheels which make it easier to use on rough terrain. The seat has good padding and my baby is so comfortable in it. It has got 2nd seat option which is useful for people with a toddler and a baby. The basket underneath is so spacious. Has got rain and sun covers. The cons of this pram is that it is too bulky. The frame alone is around 10kg and it is not at all compact when folded. It is also not easy to fold with a single hand. Also it doesn't recline completely for a newborn. It comes with a newborn insert but still not flat. Not very stylish as well.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Rj, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Perfect pram for 2 bubs

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

It's a great pram when you have a toddler and a new born. I used this pram when I had my first child and added the second seat once my second bub was born. Its quite spacious and the material is pretty good. It also comes with range of colors to choose from. It's also easy to clean.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Naz, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Australind, WA

• 2 answers

Verified Purchase Model: Strider Compact Deluxe Edition

Perfect for two!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2018

I purchased my steelcraft strider compact deluxe with second seat and it is perfect for two under 2!
The material is luxurious and easy to clean, the handling is a breeze and folding is simple and easy.
I love the suspension and the large storage basket too, and I would recommend this to any mumma!

Purchased at: Better Baby Deals

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Ashlee, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Model: Strider Compact Deluxe Edition

Excellent pram and awesome follow on customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Purchased the compact in 2015 and purchased the second seat with the Pram. Second seat has only been used for 12 months great overall design and it is compact for going to the shops and going out. It Doesn’t take up too much room in the car and folds down pretty flat. Excellent follow up service from the steel craft team we had a fault with the second seat and it was rectified on a timely fashion so I would defiantly purchase their products again and highly recommend this pram.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Adrian, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Great pram

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

We like our pram, problem though is that on of the safety clips buckles is faulty and temperamental doesn't always clip in this is a real concern for me as I'd like to know my child is safely strapped in.
The wheels also squeek.

Where do I send it for warranty and in the meantime what do I do without a pram?

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Ave, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Steelcraft products have a 24 month repair warranty, which covers faulty materials & workmanship when used under normal conditions for the warr... read more »

Perth

• 2 comments
  • 3 helpful votes

Love our Strider Deluxe

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2018

I love the Strider Compact Delux! I reviewed and researched a large number of prams before purchasing because of the cost I wanted to make sure I got it right the first time.

Although it is a little bulky which can make it hard to fit through doorways and small spaces, it is so smoot to push around and can easily be manouvered around corners with one hand.

I picked the strider over other prams because
- it looks like a $1800 but on special I picked it up for $599 bargin!
- I liked that the pram is rear and frontward facing (you have to take the seat out to turn it around).
- the handle height adjusting was perfect as I am average height but my partner is 6ft 3 so I needed something comfortable for both of us
- it has an easy to operate foot break
- easy to put up and down
- the under compartment is huge and has privacy zips, there are also extra compartments you can attach to the pram with is great.
- has the ability for a dual seat if we were to get pregnant again.

Only down sides I found was
- the newborn seat doesn’t recline enough for baby to have a sleep (which a lot of the prams don’t) so we had to buy the basinet component which is quite pricey considering you only use it for about 5 months, and doesn’t fold up easily to be stored in the car.
- the base is a little on the heavy side
- Im not a fan of how the hood and handle bar adjustment have two buttons that have to be operated by both hands, at the same time. It makes it kind of awkward to use and I’ve had other family and friends say how annoying it is to use.
- The basinet release from the base of the pram also gets stuck on one side so I have to push it back in on the other side and try again. It can take me a while to get it apart.

Overall it’s a great stylish pram, couple small adjustments and it would be the best pram on the market, I really like it.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Mandy12, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Fantastic Pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

Fabulous pram for all terrains. I have used it to walk the dog around a park, on dirt trails and up and down gutters. I'm very impressed with how easy it is to steer as I am frequently having to push it with one hand! The convertibility with the capsule is so easy as is the toddler seat. I love that it can give so many different options depending on my needs for the day (whether it be the baby in the capsule, the seat, the toddler alone or both children). When the toddler seat isn't on, I can fit a huge amount into the basket. Even when the seat is on and the toddler in the seat, I can still fit the nappy bag and a few items within the basket. It does take up quite a bit of room in the boot, however this is the only thing I could fault it on. Very happy we got this pram and would recommend it to others.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Jodie, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Great family pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

This is a great family pram! I have my son and we are planning for our second child and with the extra seat attachment it makes the pram just the much easier with the extra child with out too much space lost on the boot and to talk around with.
Very comfortable for my son, with the adjustment cushions for new born onwards with the option to remove them as they get older.
Great size basket and love the fact you are able to fold the pram up with the seat attached.

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Elizabeth, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Does its job

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

For a pram, the Steelcraft Strider Compact does its job, haven’t actually had any real issues with it and I’m mostly impressed with the fact thay it can be interchanged between the baby capsule and the main pram seat. However, I had to push my baby on this pram through a semi gravelled road and felt like the wheels wanted to come off, although it did not. Even walking down the street on the pavement sometimes feels a bit weird, the pram itself would steer a little side to side instead of going straight smoothly. Also, I feel like it is not as compact as labelled, there are even smaller and higher functioning prams out there.

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Cherry, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

• 3 helpful votes

Prams.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

Like most dads when they find it that they are having a baby, we get take around to view a suite of prams and baby accessories. Whens I was introduced to the Steelcraft Strider edition I thought ghg it was just an ordinary pram - I was wrong, now I’m hooked! It is easy to put in and out of the car, to attach the seat and manoeuvre around. Its brilliant!

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Mathew, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Squeaky pram

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

We loved everything about our pram for the first four months until it started really squeaking. It’s so irritating-everyone can hear us coming! Three of my friends have the same pram with the same issue. You also need to now pull the pram backwards before going forwards to unlock it. I will be sending it back to be fixed and/or requesting a replacement. Disappointing as everything else about the pram is great.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Lauren, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. This doesn't sound right and we would like to have a look at your stroller to work out what's going on with it for you. Steelcraft produc... read more »

Love it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

After having another pram for my 1st child which was hard to wash and bulky I have loved having a strider for my 2nd child. I love how you can change the way your child is facing and it’s easy to turn with one hand. Only thing I wish is that it folded in one piece

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Gratefully mum, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

worth Owning.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

The canopy has done a thoughtful, multifunctional panorama large skylight, three-stage canopy completely open can give the treasure to provide a separate non-scratching sleep space.Full coverage poncho oh, The rain is not afraid of the next big.Anti-rain thick Imitation leather Oxford cloth, basket function meticulous, to provide a safe and comfortable ride experience for the baby, the basket can be converted at any time, hand bending function can be adapted to different heights of people to promote, worth Owning.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Brewster, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

• 1 question

Amazing pram

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

I really love my pram. I love that it's easy to use, easy to push, easy to use different attachments. I used the capsule and also the second seat attachments. It does get heavy to push when both kids are in but maybe any pram would be. For a mid range price pram it's amazing:

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Ct90, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Love my pram!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

I absolutely love my pram so much, it is so easy to use and is not too heavy at all. The only fault I can give it is that if you do not fold the pram properly and the wheel gets stuck it forms a dint quite easily. The pram is easy to clean and fits the britax capsule on it which is perfect for us.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Vic, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Such a lovely pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

The strider is a lovely pram to steer on footpaths and grassy terrain alike, can carry a fair bit in the bottom basket area. Not huge fan of colours but design is sturdy and even. The straps for the seat are comfy and safe with adjustable levels for different ages.

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Lisa s, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Model: Strider Compact Deluxe Edition

Wonderful, has been EVERYWHERE with us.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

In the 2 months that we’ve been using our Strider Compact Deluxe I have no complaints. It has been everywhere with us, from around the home, shops, parks, interstate and international, there have been no performance issues. Despite being on 11+ flights the pram has held up well, only some superficial scratches, and a little snap on the mudguard. When traveling overseas and interstate we have just taken the bassinet and have been able to use that as a cot for our 2 month old, removing the need to take a portacot or organise a cot where we have been staying.
The prams performance on different terrains has been great. From shops to footpaths to grass to walking tracks (within reason), the suspension is quite adequate, and is good to use to rock baby to sleep, although it takes a bit to get used to and takes a firm hand to begin with.
I believe that baby is very comfortable in the pram, quite often will go to sleep in the pram. The versatility of the Strider is what encouraged us to purchase it, with the available bundle purchases and the ability to add a capsule (absolute life saver) this pram has well and truly met our expectations.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi srg, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Glenroy

• 1 answer

Absolutely love it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Great for performance on what I’ve used it for, even in the mud.
Easy to clean and pull apart.
Only issue I have is it easily scratches when folding up and down on the ground and in boot.

My son absolutely loves it his toys hang off the sides easy to move him to any position he’s needed to be in. Thou make sure they are belted in at all times as it’s not very shallow

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Tamara, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

1 of 19 pages