This product has been discontinued by Brunnings.

Date Purchased: Aug 2017

The model doesn't work

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

I was just watering the lawn for 10 minutes as the nozzle was not extracting the chemical. I followed the three step instructions check for blockages checked that the holes required piercing were but no luck. I have used other brands that successfully just this one is garbage. The hose connector keeps coming off as well. Truly a WOFTAM.

Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Check the inside tube first

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2017

Had a bit of trouble getting product to mix with the water at first but soon realised the tube inside had fallen off. Once reconnect worked perfectly. No problem. More than enough to do entire yard. Would rather get more product for my money than a fancy nosel. Check the tube inside people before you just get angry and give up.

Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Manufacturer Should be Ashamed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2017

The nozzle design I'm sure made a lot of sense to the engineer who designed it and the person in charge that realized it would be cheaper, but it's just not made clear to the consumer.

The instructions describe the 3 holes, but then references a "flow control", with no capitalisation or diagram to show what that is. When there are 3 holes to choose from and a warning that says not to let the liquid contact the skin, I'm left wondering how to safely use this thing.

Purchased at: Coles

Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Poor instructions

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

I have also bought this product from Bunnings recently even though it has been written as discontinued. I'm glad I'm not the only one having trouble getting it to work. I think more sprayed over my gloves then on the lawn. Doesn't connect well to hoses. Would be helpful to have pictures included with instructions.

Purchased at: Bunnings Warehouse

Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Just bought one yesterday even though Bunnings said it is discontinued

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2017

Bought this yesterday and instructions to use is hopeless. All I did was just pierced the middle hole. When ready to feed, just block the side hole. It worked for me.
If you want to adjust the suction. Make a very small hole on the side hole..if the hole is too big, there will be no suction then you will have to control suction by blocking and releasing your finger. You could use the supplied plug to plug the side hole and control the flow by using the hole beside the middle one.

Date Purchased: Oct 2016

frustrating !!!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2017

Absolutely frustrating.... followed all instructions and yes watered lawn but no product came through. I google and see you tube video that says you turn bottle upside down so bottle is on top umm i didnt read where you invert bottle !!!!! It gave the lawn of watering but I feel I wasted water !!!!

Date Purchased: Jan 2017

New Hose On Adaptor

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2017

Hi all, I've been told through the grapevine that after all of the customer issues, Brunnings is now releasing a new hose-on nozzle for their products. I was lucky enough to test of of these and the nozzle works wonderfully and is so much better than what they had. Keep your eyes peeled for these and thank you Brunnings for finally listening to us!

Date Purchased: Jan 2017

The nozzle is 10000% useless. Horrible. Waste of money and time in the sun!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 28, 2017

Whoever designed this ought to resign immediately. The mechanism is completely 10000000% hopeless. Useless. An insult to take our money! I searched their website and youtube for some sanity, but nothing available. Disgraceful that a company can sell a product before testing it in the hands of average consumers. Woo

Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Scientific Method

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 27, 2017

I was unsure if this product would work so I applied it to half my lawn. The results were spectacular and results were visible within a few days so of course I did the other half. great product. Also I discovered that if you want to use the product in a spray bottle the ratio is 20:1. (20 water 1 Feed and Kill).

Purchased at: Gifted

Date Purchased: Jul 2016

Killer Killer

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

I also gave up with the sprayer, instead use a seperate hand spray bottle.
Buy a 5$ hand held spray bottle, pour your weed-n-feed into the sprayer, put it aside while you water the lawn in the normal way then when the lawn has had a good soaking and is still wet, walk over the lawn applying the weed-n-feed...... their hose adapter is just rubbish.

Melbourne

• 43 answers

Does not work

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2017

Useless does not spray the product out of the nozzle had the garden hose attached for half an hour and it did not use the product I side the bottle very poorly designed checked to see if holes were done properly as per instructions attempted to fix the issue by removing the bottle top only for it to break threw the product in the bin never buying it again please do not buy this product a complete waist of money could not find the receipt anywhere

Purchased at: Bunnings Warehouse

Date Purchased: Dec 2016

PROBLEM IS THE TUBE INSIDE THE BOTTLE

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2016

Before use unscrew the top and reconnect the tube to lid. 3 out of 4 bottles will have had the tube come off. Yes badly designed. So don't waste your time and water - check the tube first. Otherwise I love the product as it does a great job of killing the weeds in the lawn. I use it twice a year.

Date Purchased: Sep 2016

Bunnings Feed n Weed does the job

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2016

I bought this product from Big W and it didn't work, so took it back to the store. i told them i didn't want to return it but would like them to just give me one that worked. Second one worked perfectly. i have used the same product over the past eight years without any problems.

Melbourne

• 1 question
  • 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Nov 2016

Can't believe they can sell this!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2016

The product might work but first you need to get the applicator to work which is an absolute joke! What a waste of time and money!! Pierce the 2 Holes on top....done. Cover the hole at the side....done. Turn on tap....done. out comes the water but it doesn't use any of the product...do these companies ever try their products!!!???

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 3 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Oct 2016

Absolute rubbish!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2016

I still have the same amount in the container as when I started spraying an hour ago.Level of liquid remained the same. I took off the cap and found part had dropped off which i replaced. Still no use. Looking at the reviews, it is obvious this product is a lemon.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Complete waste of money

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2016

The applicator won't accept a standard hose fitting and stay connected. As a result, you'll be covered in water (and weed and feed) without getting any on your lawn. A complete waste of time, money and effort
Will be returning to Woolworths and will never buy this again. Absolutely hopeless product.

• 5 helpful votes

Hopeless

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2016

Hopeless, could not get it to work. Returned it to Woolworths, exchanged it for Yates, which I've always used previously with great results. Thought I'd try Brunnings as it was slightly bigger container, never again. Should have read all the other reviews before I purchased Brunnings brand, big mistake, then nuisance of returning it to Woolies.

Date Purchased: Nov 2016

This is an absolute joke...how is it still on the market?!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2016

The first time I bought this product 2 years ago it was great...This was the THIRD one now that I have purchased that the applicator does NOT work! As a busy working Mum this is a waste of my time and money and I will never ever buy this product again or any of your other products!!! Get it off the shelves in shops if it is a faulty product!!!!

• 1 question

Worst product I have bought this year -

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2016

Guess what. Brunnings website has been suspended! Does this mean they have gone broke? Wanted to lodge complaint about weed n feed product that doesn't work . Good way to go bust - sell products that don't work. Losers!
Like others I went on the net to see why it wouldn't spray to find I am not Robinson Crusoe.
Isn't there some legislation that says you can't sell a defective product? Perhaps the accc should look into it but for ten bucks most people can't be bothered lodging a complaint ! Me included.

Highett

Zero Stars - Worst applicator on the market

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2016

What an absolute waste of money
Read the instructions countless times, didn't work as described.
Watched the Youtube Videos, didn't work as described.

The applicator system just does not work...

Will be returning to Woolworths for a full refund, and I would strongly suggest that WW quickly take it off the shelves.

1 of 4 pages