Item never received, poor customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

I never received this item. The customer service response was poor and they accept no responsibility for the item not being received. Item shipped out of China.

Comments
Bubs Warehouse Official

If your item was fully tracked as delivered by Australia Post you will have to raise a claim with them as we are not responsible for the item post delivery. If you have an issue with items shipping... read more »

Excellent product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

I ordered some custom converse for my son knowing the timing was tight to receive before his birthday- they arrived early (looked fantastic and my son loves them!) and I had fast and friendly responses to all of my emails with the customer service team! Very happy

49 days for delivery!!!!!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

They claim to be Australian company but they are not delivery time 49 days???? Apparently its clearly stated on their website that products from Chine but I looked and couldn't find it anywhere.Not happy at all !!!

Comments
Bubs Warehouse Official

Hi Elma, That is correct, we are 100% Australian owned. It states very clearly on our About Us page, FAQ page and both our Baby Boys and Baby Girls collection pages that we ship from local and i... read more »

Cutest outfits!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

I bought the cutest outfits for my niece and absolutely loved my purchase. The material is soft and cuddly and very well made. I had a good experience shopping will probably return for the next set of baby clothes very soon! :)

Love the variety

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

What I love about shopping here is the variety of baby clothes available. I have several baby showers coming up and this has made my life so much easier. Recently I bought a couple outfits for a friend's shower and she said they're adorable! Great price as well!

Good price for setting up the nursery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

After getting rid of all our baby things thinking that was it for us, we were surprised with one more so had to set-up the nursery from scratch. After looking around we decided for range and price-wise that bubs warehouse was our best option and we were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the items we received. It was another pleasant surprise that everything arrived much quicker than we expected so we will definitely be buying from here again.

Gorgeous little outfits

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

After getting sick of trying to find interesting clothes for my little boy in my local shops I decided to look online and found some adorable little outfits from bubs warehouse which I happily purchased. Good quality, decent price and fast arrival. Will definitely be back!

Happy shopper

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2018

Very pleased with the service from Bubs Warehouse I did an online order the postage was quick and it all arrived packed neatly and as described. They offer after pay which was a bonus for us and made the shopping experience enjoyable. Safe to say I will be returning for my next lot of baby necessities.

Life Saver for Baby Shower Gifts

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

As an aunty (nearly) for the first time - I didn't have any idea where to start when getting my sister something special in anticipation of the arrival of my niece. But it was so easy to sit on the couch with my heavily pregnant sister, scan through the hundreds of products on Bubs Warehouse and pick out the cutest wall stickers for the babies room. Payment was easy and postage was quicker than I expected. Highly recommend to new mums or complete baby newbies like me. I'll be coming back for all my friends and for me when the time comes!

One very happy mumma

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

Fantastic clothing, great quality and arrived with quick postage. The items were packed well and were as described. I will certainly be buying from bubs warehouse again for my next lot of baby necessities. Thanks again bubs warehouse

Makes shopping for bub so much easier

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

It seemed a little daunting when it became time to shop for bub but bubs warehouse made it so easy and it was a pleasure dealing with them. Being heavily pregnant it was easier to shop from the comfort of my own home
I will definitely be a returning customer

Happy Shopper - Beautiful Quality Items

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

I Received my First Items Today from Bubs Warehouse :) Wow so Happy with them the Quality and the Price is Amazing :) Fast Delivery & Afterpay is a Total Bonus to me as I can Buy Beautiful Items & Pay a Small Amount x 4 each Fortnight .
I have just Ordered another Beautiful Set & will Certainly be a Regular Shopper :)

Fantastic Range of Baby Boys Clothes

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

Bubs Warehouse have such a great range of styles,patterns, prints that can be so lacking in other places I shop for baby boys clothes. It really brings the fun back into shopping! And the afterpay function is so convenient.

Perfect great customer service friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

Excellent service happy to help with all queries and products are fantastic I will be returning in the near future to spoil my grandchildren

Verified Customer

Cutest stuff ever! (and nice quality too)

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

Recently bought an outfit for my little one and I couldn't be happier with it! It's soft and fluffy and is made from a nicer fabric than what I had expected! I'm a bit of a seamstress myself so I can tell when something is made well and you could tell it had not been made cheaply. And of course it's so cute, you just can't help but Instagram it! Love it so much I'm thinking of getting one for some of the other mummies I know :D

the kids love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

We've ordered several things from Bubs warehouse and have always had an amazing experience with fast shipping and good quality products (at least the kids seem to love it haha!)

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 4 comments
Private message

Customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

My Item didn't arrive as it was rejected by customs. I requested refund as I didn't want to have to wait another 20+ days. I sent an email and got a reply saying they will not give me a refund as they have required their distributor to ship the item again and apparently I changed my mind about the item. Not sure how I changed my mind. They have refused to give me a refund as per their policy of change of mind! Will never purchase anything from this company again!

Comments
Bubs Warehouse Official

Hi Winnie, You didn't have to wait 20 days in the first place. Your item was unfortunately returned back at customs which was out of our control, however we swiftly had organised for a replaceme... read more »

My item was rejected by customs US. Now you have sent a replacement and I can't even track the item. I will not purchase from this company again.

Bubs Warehouse Official

We apologise for the inconvenience but unfortunately that was out of our control and we organised a replacement as swiftly as we could.

awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

really great customer service, they answered any questions i had very quickly. mattress is soft and perfect for my little tyke, thanks heaps. highly recommend

Best place for baby wear

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

A lot of cute outfits to choose from and true to their size! I'll for sure be shopping here again, delivery was fast too which is a rarity when you live in Australia

Ipswich

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer

My sanity was saved by bubs warehouse

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2018

I just wanted to say a huge thank you. You saved my sanity. I was looking into buying the lulla doll and didn't have the money up front which is when I came across your site and seen you did after pay

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

1 of 7 pages

how long will it take to received my order I'm in Sydney as I'm going overseas and didn't want to order and not get it before i leave?

kiki asked on Feb 25, 2018

Answer this

Hey Kiki,

It often depends on what you buy as we stock a large range of products from local distributors which generally take 3-7 business days to arrive, but also a large range of internationally supplied products which can take up to 20-49 days on rare occasions due to potential delays at customs and the like, which are unfortunately out of our control.

If you are more in a rush to receive your items, we'd recommend sticking to our very large range of Australian supplied products and brands conveniently located under our 'Shop Australian' menu.

More information on our general shipping times can be found in the FAQ section of our website. :)