Verified Customer

The worst customer service and terrible quality product

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

I bought a deluxe change mat after seeing a video on bubs Warehouse Facebook page. The change mat was supposed to be a nice thick robust foam that could fold around the babies waist and have clips to attach toys to. For $37 it should do all this. Instead I received a package from Shanghai after weeks of waiting with a flimsy mat that crumbles down everytime the baby moves. It came with no instructions or explanation. I contacted customer service and have had multiple abrupt emails from [name removed] stating they don't accept change of mind returns! The item is not fit for purpose and I urge you to take your business elsewhere. There are thousands of Australian small businesses that would never treat their customers this way.

initial Teething problems but were resolved

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

I had some difficulty with the sizing in my order but the company was prompt in dealing with it and giving recompense. The clothing was of good quality and arrived in a timely manner.

Port Macquarie

Odd Mix

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2018

I’m not surprised to see so many mixed reviews on here. It seems this store stocks a mix of aliexpress items and Aussie brands. I’m guessing the aliexpress items are what cause the delay. My order took much longer than the advised time but it did arrive and was all okay. I think the quality reflects the price, so people perhaps need to think about that before whingeing later about why their $10 romper isn’t great quality. These reviews can seriously affect businesses.

Comments
Bubs Warehouse Official

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and we hope you're happy with the items received. You raised some very valid points in terms of what we try to provide our customers as a comp... read more »

Very happy with my purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2018

Thanks you so much guys, I love my little outfits! I would highly recommend Bubs Warehouse to anyone. Will definitely be coming back xx

Awsome!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

Great store has a huge range of clothing and accessories at awsome prices. Customer service is top notch. Definitely shopping here again.

Just perfect! That is all I can say!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

I highly recommend this store if you are looking for anything for your little one! It has everything I needed and I’ve never had a problem with anything and the prices have been very reasonable.

Best prices and quality clothes!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

Great quality and even better prices! I've bought 3 rompers for my son and the fabric and quality is amazing! He loves it.

Great products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2017

Thank you for a smooth delivery and great products. I was very happy with my order and I look forward to ordering from you again.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 24, 2017

Perfect product and great postage
Easy to order and great service
I can't find anything wrong with bubs warehouse
I will be ordering again very soon

Love the item and the stuff were so helpfull

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

Fast delivery, the item was slightly damaged and with out an issues promptly replaced. I will definitely be ordering again ❤

Adelaide

• 2 comments

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Cute clothes really happy with what I’ve purchased so far

Comments

My review didn’t come out properly was ment too be ....... Cute clothes really happy with what I’ve purchased so far so good, especially the lula doll my daughter woke up in the happiest mood had i... read more »

Great service and fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

I had been hunting for a Lulla Doll for my daughter in the hopes to help her sleep better at night (and us too!). Unfortunately, most places had either sold out or marked up the price WAY above the RRP to exploit desperate parents.

However, on a night (technically morning, but it was still dark!) of Googling, I found Bubs Warehouse. I placed the order and within 3 days it was at my doorstep. Great thing was, the price was under RRP when I used their new customer code! 10% off my first purchase, how great is that?!

Thanks BW! Will definitely be shopping with you guys again :)

Highly recommended and I will definitely shop here again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2017

Having recently received my chosen items I can't speak highly enough about my shopping experience. The site was easy to navigate and the purchasing process was easy and fast. My items arrived quickly and were packaged well. The quality of the clothes was better than I expected and great value for money. I have told all my friends and they are keen to shop with you too. Thank you.

Great quality product and good customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2017

The customer service was great and I really love the product. Quality was better than I imagined for such a great price! Recommend to anyone!

1 happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

I Purchased a couple of items from Bubs Warehouse and couldn’t be more happy. Great quality, service and fast shipping. I will happily recommend Bubs Warehouse to all my friends.

Great shop, great products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

I bought from Bubs Warehouse two weeks ago and the products arrived last Friday! I had to change a size on one of the jumpsuits after ordering and the customer service lady replied almost immediately and sorted it for me with no hassle. Very very happy with everything :)

brisbane

Could not be happier!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

I was a little concerned at first purchasing from Bub's Warehouse, simply because I'm not one for Internet purchases. I was introduced to their site by a girlfriend and decided to buy a number of pieces for my 9 month old in preperation for Christmas celebrations with the family. I receive my items today and to say that I could not be happier would be an understatement. The material is of a high quality, not like the cheap thin material that you find in most stores nowadays, and when I originally placed my order I sent a question regarding clarification on delivery times and received a reply within 2 hours. They have been an absolute delight to deal with and I will definitely be repeat customer and recommending to all of my friends.

Not worth my money

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2017

I purchased a size 6-12 month outfit for my not even 6 month old. The set doesn't even fit him.
I also purchased a bodysuit for him supposed to be 9-12months. That just fits him. Sizing not right. When i emailed them all they offered was 20% my next order. The lady also advised that i was the first to say the sizing is wrong. Clearly in other reviews, it is been mentioned. Poor service. Won't buy from you again.

Comments
Bubs Warehouse Official

Hey Chy, We have had no other complaints regarding size for that particular product. Being one of our best sellers, we would have imagined should the sizing be off, that it would have been broug... read more »

Verified Customer

Cheap items from China I can buy half the price of Ali Express

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Bought the scary animals things and paid $60 so I thought at least it will be packaged in a box. Just wrapped in bubble wrap and smelly plastic and took weeks to arrive, very disappointed I paid so much for this junk. Lesson learned. Just shop on Ali Express same stuff only cheaper. Very sneaking making out they are an Australian company so you think you won't get ripped off. Never again will I buy anything from here.

Comments
Bubs Warehouse Official

Hi Lauren, We are a 100% Australian owned company that ships from suppliers and distributors in Australia and from overseas. This is clearly specified on several places on our website, including o... read more »

Bubs Warehouse Official

They also don't come in a 'box' and were never advertised as such.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Absolutely amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2017

I purchased the Lula Doll from Bubs Warehouse, and I couldn’t be happier with the excellent service, fast shipping and great quality! I will definitely be purchasing again and highly recommending!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes