Cheap items from China I can buy half the price of Ali Express

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Bought the scary animals things and paid $60 so I thought at least it will be packaged in a box. Just wrapped in bubble wrap and smelly plastic and took weeks to arrive, very disappointed I paid so much for this junk. Lesson learned. Just shop on Ali Express same stuff only cheaper. Very sneaking making out they are an Australian company so you think you won't get ripped off. Never again will I buy anything from here.

Comments
Bubs Warehouse Official

Hi Lauren, We are a 100% Australian owned company that ships from suppliers and distributors in Australia and from overseas. This is clearly specified on several places on our website, including o... read more »

Bubs Warehouse Official

They also don't even come in a 'box' and were never advertised as such.

Absolutely amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2017

I purchased the Lula Doll from Bubs Warehouse, and I couldn’t be happier with the excellent service, fast shipping and great quality! I will definitely be purchasing again and highly recommending!

Absolutely love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

We bought a couple of My Little Wardrobe items from Bubs Warehouse and couldn’t be more pleased. Great quality, service and fast shipping. Definately will recommend Bubs Warehouse to all my friends.

Quality were terrible. Sizing horrendous.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

Terrible quality on some products but sizing were off for all 6 outfits. Took pics to show the two outfit-same size, same company but have no way of attaching them.

My son loves them!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

Really love the new boots we bought from Bubs Warehouse, we heard about Bubs Warehouse from a friend after seeing their sons Lil Workers Boots, and we just had to have them for our son and are more then happy with them! great customer service, very professional! -Thanks again guys! :)

Absolutely Amazing! - So pleased

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

First things first, i never do these things, as in write reviews but i felt i should as i haven't been as pleased in the past online as what i was with Bubs Warehouse products. I ordered from them in the past and was pleased with the customer service and product so i decided to buy from them again for my little sisters baby shower, and the rompers i purchase were so cute!!! very happy.

LuLu doll is excellent!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

Absolutely love the LuLu doll! My daughter went from waking 5x a night to only once every second night!!
Bubs warehouse delivered fast and kept me updated with the progress each day, and to make it even better they have after pay!!!

Verified Customer

Amazing range - want to get everything!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

I was looking for some cute boots for my bubs and stumbled upon Bubs Warehouse on Google. Wow what a range... I honestly didn't know what to get. Ended up just getting the cute flower boots as quick purchase as I was in a rush and they were well priced. Super quick and smooth transaction with reasonably quick delivery. I had a query with the shipping time of my order and customer service was prompt and friendly. Highly recommended! Now that they have AfterPay I may be tempted to put in a big order and spoil my girl hmmmm decisions decisions

Lulla doll

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2017

I am so happy with my new Lulla doll I purchased to help my 10 week old son. He never slept longer than 40 mins at a time and now he sleeps 5 hour stretches!! He's so much happier. I was literally running out of all options and I'm so happy I decided to order the doll. For babies that need that extra bit of comfort or the thought that they are physically near to someone, this is product !!!

Why I love bubs warehouse

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2017

After just one purchase through bubs warehouse I will buy everything through them. I can't praise this company enough, I highly recommend them and have put many friends onto them for baby needs. Not only do they offer great prices and have sales often, they delivered quickly and there customer service is above and beyond. i must add they are doing afterpay and I love it. I personally will be shipping with them in the next couple of days and advise everyone else to give them a try, you won't regret it

Amazing Quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

Bought a few items from Bub's Warehouse and I am absolutely amazed with the quality of the products I purchased. My daughter absolutely loves the Flower Boots that I got for her and I am beyond impressed by the variety of Australian Brands that you guys stock.

Loving the stuff from Bubs!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2017

I'm a dad and my daughter is 2.5 years old. The clothes are amazing the after care service is top notch!!

Adorable range!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2017

Adorable range with so plenty of styles to pick from and great quality products super soft! Will definitely be purchasing more product's

They have everything!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

Really happy with the clothes I bought for my Nephew, good quality clothes and they arrived on time which is always a plus. Definitely recommend.

Bubs Pink Workers - amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

I purchased the Bubs Pink Workers. The product arrived within 2 weeks and is great quality! I'm really happy with the product and service and will be back to buy more ☺️ I will definitely be recommending Bubs Warehouse to other new mums.

Customer Service was awesome!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

I experienced a lengthy delay via a 3rd party delivery firm. Rebecca looked into my concern and provided answers.

Happy with the outcome. Rebecca was very professional and turned a negative experience into a positive experience.

Thank you Rebecca!

I LOVE EVERYTHING

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

I absolutely love all of my clothes and shoes that I have purchased from this company. They are all great quality and my little girl loves her flower boots more than anything at the moment. Extremely helpful customer service, shipping times were good and arrived in the timeframe stated on their website. Will definitely be returning.

Great ideas for neices and nephews awsome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

Fast great service my parcel was delivered to my Brother and sister in law in no time .beautiful gift ideas .Trendy outfits too.

Perfect clothing/shoes for my little ones

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2017

Amazing quality & designs... Super Fast delivery which is always a plus!! Will definitely be back can't wait to recommend to all my friends

This is Amazing!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2017

I bought some Rompers and Jumpsuits, the quality is awesome and I love the designs!! I'm definitely coming back to get more items.

1 of 4 pages