Good price products great deliver

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

Placed an order for dog food at 1pm on Wednesday parcel arrived at 8am on Thursday.
Fantastic service and delivery as always

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Thanks for the awesome review! We could not be happier with this feedback.

Gold Coast, QLD

• 7 answers

Perfect In Every Way

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

I purchase items from Budget Pet Products all of the time! Almost everything they sell is cheaper then in local pet stores and they have next day delivery for Gold Coast residents. I couldn't be happier!

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Thank you for your feedback. We are tremendously happy to hear that you love our service!

Poor Delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

There website states they dispatch the order within 1 -2 days however the actual postage of the items take over a week. I have purchased two orders from them and both have take a week and a half just to arrive in canberra. Real estimation of postage times should be stated on the website.In saying this, there prices are amazingly cheap.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Sarah, we're very disappointed to hear you are not satisfied with the service received. Could you please private message us your full name or order ID so we can investigate this further? Please ... read more »

FRANKSTON

• 8 comments
  • 1 question
  • 2 answers
  • 40 helpful votes
Private message

Quick and easy ordering, always good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

Have used this company many times now and never had a problem. Good prices and quick delivery, always buy their flea/worm treatment from here as it's a better price than the stores!

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

A big thank you for this wonderful feedback! We are very pleased to hear you love the service we provide for you & your fur family :)

Day 4 and still no dog food (Melbourne)

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

Very disappointed with them. I ordered two large bags of dog food for the first time and expected the delivery to be here in the next couple of days (like with My Pet Warehouse), however it is now day 4 and the food is still not here. Having to go and buy some from the shops now, just to tie us over. I emailed them yesterday, however I have not heard back from them since, so I emailed them again. If I do not hear from them by the end of today, I will be asking for my money back and going to my usual provider, as I would rather pay that extra $20 and get the product I have purchased.

UPDATE: My partner got through to them over the phone and they have said to dispatch the food today (even though I ordered on Sunday, it is still 3 working days later) and it will be another 4 days until it gets to us! Absolutely ridiculous. I will not be dealing with them again.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi, we're disappointed to hear you are not satisfied with the service received. Could you please private message us your full name and order ID so we can investigate this further? Please keep in mi... read more »

Verified Customer

The only place shop for pets!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

Been with Budget Pet Products for about a year. Can't fault this place. Good shipping, amazing range of products and fantastic prices - also special discounts quite often!

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Jenny, wow what an awesome review! We can't thank you enough. We appreciate you taking the time to give us this great feedback.

Best Before Dates almost reached

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

I’ve been a regular buyer of Meals for Mutts dry food from Budget Pet Products. My previous order of 2 x 2.5kg bags was within 6 months of reaching the best before dates, close enough for me to contact them to voice my disappointment. My most recent purchase of a 9kg bag of MfM dry food, over $100 in value has the best before date reached in 2 months, 1 week. I’ll never buy from them again.

I have been contacted by the rep from BPP and I’m very happy with their response, and efforts to resolve this.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi S. McG, thank you for your feedback and updating your review. We're glad to hear you're happy with resolution and we have forward on your complaint for further investigation. We hope to have an... read more »

MELBOURNE

• 2 comments
  • 4 helpful votes

Slow delivery to Melbourne

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

Placed an order on March 29. The website advised there would be a delay due to Easter but didn't expect it to take so long. It is now 10 days and had to buy more dog food here. I was notified the order was dispatched on Thursday April 5. In hindsight it is kind of crazy to be ordering dog food from Queensland to Melbourne and should have shopped locally.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Marg, we're disappointed to hear you are not satisfied with the service received. Could you please private message us your full name and order ID so we can investigate this further? Please keep ... read more »

Disappointed

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2018

Very disappointed that after placing and order & taking my money, I was then asked to supply information in exactly the same way that we are warned against for phishing scams. Company needs to devise a better protocol.
However when I phoned to verify that they are a real company, the staff member I spoke to was sympathetic & helpful.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Sue, thanks for your feedback. We take online security very seriously and therefore require photo identification as proof of purchase on all large orders before funds are withdrawn from customer... read more »

Bongaree

• 1 helpful vote

Great for pet supplies

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

I placed an order on 4/03/2018. It was sent by regular post the same day and arrived in my post box on the 16th. The price was very good also. I'm impressed and will certainly shop there again. The price was very good also.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

We could not be happier with this glowing review. Thanks for shopping with us!

Typo alert. The order was placed on the 14/03.

Budget Pet Products Official

Thanks for clarifying! We appreciate the update :)

Super fast delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

I placed my order super late at night on the 13th of March. The order shipped on the 14th of March and I received it on the 15th of March. Couldn't fault their delivery or straight forward service. They even emailed to let me know that the order had been shipped and included a $10 voucher with my package. So epic and great prices! Will definitely be ordering through the site again.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Ashlee! wow, we're so happy you loved the experience of shopping online with us! Welcome to the BPP family :)

Sydney, NSW

• 48 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Easy process from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

The items were great value compared to other retailers. All in stock. Ordered in the morning and received that afternoon (Gold Coast to Toowoomba). Easy process to buy and check out online. Will definitely buy from again.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Meagan, we're very happy to hear that stocking up on your fur babies favourites was simple & easy. We'll look forward to your next delivery!

melbourne

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2018

would purchase from them again quick postage and good value. had to do it for first purchase which was a bit annoying. good communication

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Thanks for the great feedback! We're glad to hear you & your fur family love the service we provide.

Verified Customer

Fantastic service, even better prices!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

Prices are less than half of what pet stores charge, service is great and postage is very quick. Have used them many time and will continue to do so.

February 12th 2018 Update: Amazing prices and very fast service and delivery

Always the best prices, super fast delivery and great customer service. Will be a return customer for a long time to come

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Thank you 85MLJ. We appreciate your kind words :)

Always best price & fast free delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

I have been shopping here for a couple of years. Always cheaper and never disappointed. Great speedy free delivery. Great range of all pet supplies.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

We appreciate the lovely feedback, thanks Tanya!

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Fast shipping and great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

We always buy our cat food here. Postage is free over $50 which is great as we buy the biggest bag. Will start buying flea products here too when we have used up our supply. I always check out if anyone else has a better deal but haven't yet!

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Need Coffee! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such wonderful feedback.

• 2 helpful votes

5 star service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

Fast service, good prices, express delivery... just perfect, will definitely recommend this business to others
Keep up the good work

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi TK28, thanks for the kind words! We appreciate the awesome feedback.

Always deliver ontime!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2018

I have purchased from budget pet products several times and have never had any problems, they have fast turnaround and generally pretty good pricing compared to most.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi JessVD, thanks for the excellent feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to write this 5 star review.

Fabulous to your door service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

I have a few different pets and but cat litter and pet food from these guys. Delivery is speedy and free. Orders are always right. Love love this service

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Hplus4, thanks for the wonderful feedback! We're so glad to hear you love the service we provide for you and your fur family.

Products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

Love this site, love all the products, extremely fast with responses and shipping that day. I will always use this site it’s amazing!

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

We appreciate the wonderful feedback, thanks Anita!

1 of 7 pages

How much is diet chickenAdvance dog food large size?

Dixie asked on Aug 11, 2017

Answer this

Hi Dixie, thanks for your message! The pricing on Advance Chicken is dependent on the size of bag you are after :) You can see our entire Advance range here: https://www.budgetpetproducts.com.au/new/search/advance/

Hi. Is there a problem with the website? I wanted to order some cat food, but the website doesn't work. It was fine yesterday, but today there seems to be a problem. Thanks.

Lynn asked on Mar 24, 2017

Answer this

Hi Lynn, thanks for your message. Our website seems to be working fine on our end, have you tried refreshing your browser? If you're still experiencing issues, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 155 666 weekdays between 9am - 5pm (AEST) and they'll happily put through your order or answer any questions you may have :)

Are their products genuine? Eg. Revolution for cats? How can you check this?

Reviewer asked on Aug 06, 2016

Answer this

When purchasing flea, tick or worm treatments in Australia, please be sure to check that there is an APVMA (Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority) registration number or if an item is exempt from this registration number, make sure, please, that the manufacturer has an Australian Customer Service contact number. Always contact the retailer directly to know exactly who you are dealing with. A reputable retailer will be very forthcoming with information so if you are spending hard earned $$ on your much loved pet, call your retailer to know your pet product provider.

Thanks Dan, that is correct.
All of our products are 100% genuine and you can find our APVMA number on all of our flea, tick & worming product descriptions.
Any further concerns, please feel free to contact our customer service team on 1300 155 666 between 9am - 5pm (QLD Standard Time Zone).