Excellent Variety

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

We use Budget Pet Products for all our pet needs! The online ordering is fast and efficient with a large variety of options. Customer service team provide an excellent service in regards to returns and faulty items.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Thank you Ayla for taking the time to write this awesome review for us! We are extremely happy to hear that you're a big fan of the service we provide you and your fur family!

Private message

Perfect service and saved money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2017

First time user of this company. Fabulous service ordered Tuesday night paid express postage because of my dogs flea allergy Comfortis arrived Fruday. Saved nearly 60 on what I have been paying. Perfect!!! They have me forever!

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Vonnie, welcome to the BPP family :) We are so glad to hear you were happy with the service we provided you and your family!

McDowall

• 2 helpful votes

Best online pet store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

Been ordering from budget pet products for awhile now and never had any major issues, unlike at another online store I ordered from once before who made me just stick with budget pet products from now on instead.
Usually get my order within a few days of ordering. Prices are so much better then almost every other place and as I'm on a budget I always compare prices and delivery costs to work out which works out the best. They have the large bag of dog food we get for our dogs for such a great price plus the flea and worming tablets are the be
st price. Although I do wish they had more range as sometimes I have to go somewhere else for certain things I'm looking for.
Only issue I ever had was the last time I ordered it took longer then usual to get here and after contacting to find out where it is I was told they had moved to a new warehouse on the weekend so were a bit behind on orders. This would have been nice to know beforehand though so I did state this as a thought for next time so the customer doesn't get cranky. But at least they responded quickly and my order was sent when they advised it would be so still happy with them

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Kells, we really appreciate you taking the time to write this review. We are always interested in hearing both positive & negative feedback from our customers to ensure we are always evolving an... read more »

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Great supply of pet products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

This is a great site where I can buy food for my dog. Has the very best products, that are good prices. Service is excellent. I gave an order in on Sunday night, had the goods here by Wednesday afternoon. I love this site and so does my dog.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Noiza, wow we really appreciate the awesome feedback! We're so glad to hear that everything went well with your order, and that you're pleased with our competitive prices and quality service! A HUGE thank you!

Verified Customer

Can't beat the price and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Best price for the food my dog requires and free delivery for orders over a certain price. I ordered on Tuesday morning and my order was delivered the next day!!!

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Nicole, thanks for the awesome feedback. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our pricing and service provided!

Very good shopping experiences here.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2017

Great service. I was disorganized and purchased 3 products, on separate occasions, all in the space of a couple of weeks. Not the best was to save on postage. I got a friendly phone call from this company concerned at the repeat expenditure out of my credit card. I thought that was above and beyond the call of duty! Also they are very reliable with good products.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Dan, we are so glad to hear you were happy with the service we provided you & your fur family! We will certainly pass this feedback on to our Customer Service Team as well. We are looking forward to your next purchase with us :)

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Quality products, competitive prices and prompt, reliable delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

My "go- to" online site for many of my dog's required products.
A wide range of pet products at competitive prices and fast, reliable delivery of orders.
Far cheaper than any of the local pet stores with free delivery.
Very efficient and never any problems.
Customer service also replies to any queries promptly.

Highly recommended.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Christina, thank you for your amazing feedback. We always aim to exceed expectations! We are so grateful to have you on board as part of our BPP family!

Speedy delivery, great prices.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2017

Great product range, ordered on a Wednesday night and delivered Friday morning from QLD to NSW. My first order and definitely won't be the last.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

HI Yoshi the Maltese, welcome aboard! We're so glad to hear you were happy with the service we provided! We look forward to continually providing you and your fur family with the best service possible!

Good, reliable and cheap

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2017

I have by now ordered twice dog heartworm tablets - the price is great, service reliable and fast delivery !

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Robag, thanks for the 5 star rating and awesome review! We're so glad to hear you are happy with our prices, service and speedy delivery!

Gold Coast

• 1 review
  • 2 answers
  • 3 helpful votes

Cheap Fast Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 07, 2017

Cant beat their prices. Have bought from them for the past year. Fantasic knowledge base as well. Great business - well done!

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Wow thanks for the awesome feedback, Caroline! We look forward to continually providing you & your fur family with great quality service!

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

Ordered on Thursday and it was delivered Friday. Great price on all products will definitely be buying my fur baby's stuff from you guys in the future...

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Thanks for the awesome feedback, Jan g! We're excited to have you as a continuing customer & look forward to providing you & your fur family with the best service possible.

Fabulous!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

i love this website! It's super easy to use, fabulously priced products & always fast postage. i'd definitely recommend Budget Pet Products to family/friends :)

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Thank you so much ZoeB317 for taking the time to write this review for us. We are extremely happy that you are satisfied with the service we provide you and your fur family!

• 1 review
Private message

Don't waste your time and money!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2017

Been ordering from them regularly, but now realising how poor the customer service is, I will look for a different company! After moving, i ordered again and updated my delivery address and wrote a message to ring a neighbour and leave it in the building! Somehow they were able to get my message but not my updated address and delivered it with to my old address and gave it to the building manager which is only there during business hours (while I'm working). I understand mistakes can happen and spoke to someone and have them my address again. M oments later I'm receiving an email telling me to contact fastest!!!! After calling them back, she suggests me to ask the building manager to leave the package outside and I should be going there after work to pick up my 20 kgs order and get a taxi home!!!! Didn't try to organise a new deliver from old apartment to the new, just washed their hand off not caring if I received the product or not! Ohhh well thanks Budget pet products for the great service, won't order again and will make sure to tell about your great service to my dear pet lover friends!!!! I would have been better if I have donated the money!

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Ilkay, Thank you for your communication and the opportunity to respond. When placing orders through the Budget Pet Products website, customers have the responsibility to record correct informati... read more »

As I mentioned I have updated my address while ordering! I could understand that somehow your system didn't recognise or didn't update it, which I could understand, but then asking me for my new ad... read more »

• 2 answers
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Great prices - incredibly fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

Found these guys whilst browsing prices for puppy food. Being very competitively priced, I ordered the goods Friday afternoon and was pleasantly surprised to have the delivery guy on the doorstep at 8am Monday morning! Thank you! I'll be using you guys again :)

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Thanks NatalieK for the great feedback! We're so glad to have you on-board as a new customer! We look forward to continue providing you & your fur family with great quality service!

Brisbane

• 2 comments

Great prices, very prompt

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2017

BPP have great prices on products; I buy Bravecto & Milbemax for the hound - they have the best prices I've found & delivery is very prompt. Only draw back is usual bugbear of online only orders - freight costs. I guess click & collect option adds a whole new dimension logistically & cost wise but it would be great for larger items (under $50 of course). Cheers.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Ridgie, thanks so much for the awesome feedback! We're happy to hear you love our free shipping on all Flea, Tick & Worming products along with our prompt delivery. Lowering the costs of deliver... read more »

Flee treatment best price ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2017

I've ordered twice from your company.
Great service fast delivery interstate.
Best prices and free shipping . I highly recommend you very impressed
Frances

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Franny, thanks so much for the awesome review! You're a trooper :)

Private message

Okay service, even worse delivery times

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2017

I originally started ordering off Budget Pet Products as they do offer the best prices for BlackHawks dry food. This is great I thought, we can still get our dogs the best food and save some cash; however, the delivery time is extremely slow - it took up to 9 days to receive the food.
The first time we ordered the delivery time was 5 days; however, the driver did not leave the parcel unattended like I had specified and agreed for on the website. After contacting the driver (via text message), I was told the item would not be delivered for ano
ther 2 days. After making a much required complaint, I was rudely spoken to by the customer service team who said I must have not ticked the "permission to leave unattended" box on the website when completing my order. I have a screen print which shows that I did.
The second time, the order took 9 days to arrive. We had no tracking information, no idea when our product was to arrive which forced us to go to the pet store to purchase more dry food to tie our dogs over.

I am now buying from a competitor site which does overnight deliveries and matches the price of Budget Pet Products.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Kathryn, we're sorry to hear you experienced such issues whilst ordering from us. We will private message you for further information in hope to rectify this problem & provide you & your fur family with the best outcome possible.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2017

Excellent service, ordered at 11am and received products the very next morning. Products were much cheaper then local shops and offered free postage. Highly recommend and will be using them again.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

You're too kind A.Smith! Thank you for the positive review! We're so glad we could provide you and your fur family with the best service possible.

Draper

• 3 comments
  • 11 helpful votes
Private message

OK as long as you never move

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2017

Ordered a collar for my dog, put in my new address, but they ended up shipping to a very old address, and it was returned. There is no way in their system to change your address. You can add a new one, update, think you are having it sent to the address you put in, but it will always default to the very first one you put in. No option for removal of an address once you've put it in. So good deals to be had.... as long as you never move from the original address you created your profile with. They care not to solve the problem.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Americanwinelover, we're sorry to hear that you experienced difficulties with updating your shipping information via our mobile website. We have identified this as an issue on our accord and it ... read more »

Melbourne

• 18 comments
  • 20 helpful votes
Private message

Just The Best Service Ever !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2017

We try to find the cheapest and best products for our Felines. After doing a web search we found Budget Pet Products had great prices and Free shipping by Courier. Our first Order was shipped quickly and by a very friendly Courier .Ordered on a Tuesday and delivered 5 days later and very well packaged .They contacted us to help too with our first Order. We're in Victoria so coming from Queensland we can only say a big Thank You and we'll be back !

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Carol, firstly welcome and thank you for choosing Budget Pet Products! We are very pleased to hear your experience with us went well! We hope to continue providing you and your pet family with the best service possible!

1 of 4 pages

How much is diet chickenAdvance dog food large size?

Dixie asked on Aug 11, 2017

Answer this

Hi Dixie, thanks for your message! The pricing on Advance Chicken is dependent on the size of bag you are after :) You can see our entire Advance range here: https://www.budgetpetproducts.com.au/new/search/advance/

Hi. Is there a problem with the website? I wanted to order some cat food, but the website doesn't work. It was fine yesterday, but today there seems to be a problem. Thanks.

Lynn asked on Mar 24, 2017

Answer this

Hi Lynn, thanks for your message. Our website seems to be working fine on our end, have you tried refreshing your browser? If you're still experiencing issues, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 155 666 weekdays between 9am - 5pm (AEST) and they'll happily put through your order or answer any questions you may have :)

Are their products genuine? Eg. Revolution for cats? How can you check this?

Reviewer asked on Aug 06, 2016

Answer this

When purchasing flea, tick or worm treatments in Australia, please be sure to check that there is an APVMA (Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority) registration number or if an item is exempt from this registration number, make sure, please, that the manufacturer has an Australian Customer Service contact number. Always contact the retailer directly to know exactly who you are dealing with. A reputable retailer will be very forthcoming with information so if you are spending hard earned $$ on your much loved pet, call your retailer to know your pet product provider.

Thanks Dan, that is correct.
All of our products are 100% genuine and you can find our APVMA number on all of our flea, tick & worming product descriptions.
Any further concerns, please feel free to contact our customer service team on 1300 155 666 between 9am - 5pm (QLD Standard Time Zone).