Fantastic service every time.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

I must tell All, that the prices, the service, the speed of the delivery, and the beautiful friendly staff, is something we rarely see these days. I wish them all the best success for the future.
Cheers John and Katie, with 4 legs.

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote

Excellent service best online

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

I have tried others online service but Budget Pet Products are the best out there. Because in almost every case I have found them to be the cheapest and there free delivery service is just grate. Have told all my friends at the German shepherd club of Victoria. Keep up the good work, thank's so much. Liz & Rex woof woof

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Liz & Rex, we can't be happier to hear you love what we do! Thanks a heap for the support and recommending us to your friends and Club. Have a wonderful day.

Sydney

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Excellent, hassle free service and delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

I love this store. Their website is designed to be basic, clean and easy to navigate. The prices are lower than every else's and their delivery is totally hassle free. I have never had a problem with an order. I also love that I can add a dollar to the order to donate to a worthy cause.

Yesterday I ordered a delivery to Sydney and was surprised to get it today. Not even the Sydney based online stores can manage that.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi KitKat, wow what an awesome review! We can't thank you enough. We appreciate you taking the time to give us this awesome feedback :)

Good prices ..good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Never had a problem with quality, prices or packaging or delivery times .... good service all round. Would recommend these people as i have found them to be safe to use and honest in all sales and delivery... Bill 11/9/18

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Bill, we're so glad you decided to give Budget Pet Products a try and that you were pleased with the service received! We will continue to maintain this high level of service for you and your fu... read more »

best service yet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

Such expert and thorough attention to detail and prompt delivery of my orders - great stuff! I recommend Budget pet foods to my friends

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Judy, this is great to hear! Thanks for the awesome feedback. We're so happy you're satisfied with the service we provide for you and your fur family.

Brisbane

• 3 comments
  • 1 question
  • 11 answers
  • 33 helpful votes

Verified Customer

My "go for" for pet products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

Have used Budget Pet products for a number of years. Have tried others but inevitably return to them because in almost every case I have found them comparable or cheaper. Have no complaints with their range of product and can't think of anything I was after they didn't have (although I, admittedly, only purchase dog food and associated supplements).
I particularly like the quick delivery (1 - 2 business days usually). Have never had an issue with incorrect orders or anything that has given me need to contact them or complain about. Having their "app" on my phone is also handy.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Peter, what great feedback - thank you! We try very hard to go the extra mile to ensure our customers and their fur family is looked after. It is so great to hear you love what we do! We hope t... read more »

fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

fantastic timing quick easy no fuss will shop with you guys again no problems I bought revolution for cats great price

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Thanks for the awesome feedback. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our pricing and service provided!

excellent customer experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

Just changed to Budget Pet Products after being totally 'stung' with another online site….. and what a fantastic customer experience it has been. BudgetPet took the time to call me for my first order to check my details, the order etc (yes a real person using the phone to do good old customer service !!).
Once confirmed, order was dispatched and has arrived exactly as they said it would....quickly.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Richard, firstly welcome and thank you for choosing Budget Pet Products! We are very pleased to hear your experience with us went well! We hope to continue providing you and your pet family with the best service possible!

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

Great fast service without any problems. Really good prices on what I bought.
Ordered one day received the next.
Thanks for the great service and I will be buying from you again.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Thanks Ann for the awesome feedback. We're so glad to hear you are happy with our prices, service and speedy delivery. We're excited to have you as a continuing customer!

Oakville

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Very reasonable prices and quick delivery of a broad range of pet products.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

I avoid Supermarkets, Pet Shops and Chemists when it comes to buying Heartworm/Intestinal Worm products for my dog. Looking on the Internet I came across Budget Pet Products. This Company has on offer a wide range of very reasonably priced products for any pet.
Their regular Specials give me an opportunity to save even more money on the products I need. Over a certain amount there is no charge for postage - an added bonus. I ordered a Heartworm/Intestinal worm preventative product and it arrived in 3 days, appropriately packaged in a small cardboard box, of an ideal size. I have bought from this Company several times now and I have never been disappointed in the product I chose.
If you look at their website you can browse at your leisure at the range of products they have on offer. If you have a certain item in mind, go through the choices they have on offer to make sure it is the right dosage or product for your pet.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Thanks for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review, we really appreciate your it! We're so glad to hear you've been enjoying our service and we hope to keep proving you and your fur family with the best service possible!

Act

• 1 answer

Verified Customer

Best online shopping experience for the pets products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

I always shopping online with Budget pet products, because their always giving the best service, fast postage and the most important their price is very competitive.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Annabelle, thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate your feedback! We pride ourselves of having some of the lowest prices in pet care products around! We're glad we could help... read more »

Best Ever Value and Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2018

The service is awesome, ordered late on a Friday after COB and received by Wednesday, order perfect and the most competitive price ever. I ordered another lot for my friends, ordered Wed night, I got it today (Friday), I am on the Sunny Coast in Qld. The most competitive prices also.
Can't say enough good things about this store, will shop here loyally, it may become addctive!.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Boomer, great to hear this wonderful feedback. Thanks for letting us know we did a bang up job and referring us to your friends!

Good price & fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Ordered on Thursday afternoon, delivery received first thing Monday morning. Wish all online orders were this good. Definitely will use them again.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Thanks Nelly for the positive feedback! Great to hear you were happy with the service received :)

Bucca Q

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Pricing and service top shelf.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

I do compare Budget to others but always stay with Budget. Thank you for excellent pricing, free delivery and quick service.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Frankie, thanks for suppawting us ;) We're so glad we've won you over with our competitive prices, quality products and excellent service!

That's pawfectly alright, thank you.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Hi, last week I had an issue with a product (Yours Droolly Dog Bed-Medium)purchased through Budget Pet Products just a year ago. I spoke with a lovely lady in customer service (name withheld) who went above and beyond to get the matter rectified. The replacement product arrived yesterday and my little fur child Paris was delighted. I cannot thank this person enough. I have now ordered from Budget Pet Products on several occasions and with such awesome customer service will be sure to order from them in the future. Thank you.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Vanessa, thanks for this wonderful review! We're so glad we could be of service and provide assistance where needed. We hope to continue providing you and your fur family with the best quality service and care possible.

Will keep coming back !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

My hubby and I have used budget pet products twice now. On each occasion we have found the price excellent and very competitive for a quality pet food. Our fur child has a tummy issue and needs a quality affordable product. On a single income price is crucial. Delivery is always prompt and arrives within 48 hours each time. Thank you again for a wonderful service

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback! It is our vision to deliver pet products to the public at affordable prices so more people can provide their pets with the care they deserve. We're very happy to... read more »

Verified Customer

Excellent service and best price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2018

I bought from Budget pet products for the first time this week and was impressed by the price and fast delivery.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Deborah, thanks for giving us a go! We're so happy we met your expectations. We look forward to continuously providing a quality service to you and your fur family.

Awesome simply Awesome!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2018

Since discovering Budget Pet Products I struggle to purchase anywhere else. Cost of course but also, funny enough I get better service through their online service. If I order one day and order again the next they call me and confirm I ordered again and there is not a security problem. I mean who does that? Budget Pet Products, they care! If something is out of stock and you ask when it might be back, they reply promptly to your query. On the few occasions when I have spoken with them they are very friendly and professional. Sometimes you can't even get that going into a shop in person. The fact they supply and deliver to regional areas is the added plus for us up here in Far North QLD, at No charge over a minimum price. I tell all my friends about your service and what is on offer.
I love you guys keep it up.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

What a lovely review! Thank you for putting your trust in Budget when it comes to your fur babies essentials. It is great to hear we were all you expected and more!

Absolute A1 Service !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

I have been purchasing from Budget Pet Products for some time now and have always found them absolutely astounding - I order one day and it is delivered the next day - amazing service. Keep doing what you are doing now and you will have my guaranteed continued custom - can't speak too highly of you. Best service ever. Keep up the good work.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Wow thanks Marion for this outstanding review. We take customer satisfaction very seriously, so it is great to know you love what we do!

Excellent customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

I have recently been purchasing products from Budget Pet Products and find their delivery times and customer service excellent. Thank you very much.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Thanks Carol for the awesome review! You're a star! :)
We look forward to continually providing you and your fur family with the best service possible!

1 of 9 pages

How much is diet chickenAdvance dog food large size?

Dixie asked on Aug 11, 2017

Answer this

Hi Dixie, thanks for your message! The pricing on Advance Chicken is dependent on the size of bag you are after :) You can see our entire Advance range here: https://www.budgetpetproducts.com.au/new/search/advance/

Hi. Is there a problem with the website? I wanted to order some cat food, but the website doesn't work. It was fine yesterday, but today there seems to be a problem. Thanks.

Lynn asked on Mar 24, 2017

Answer this

Hi Lynn, thanks for your message. Our website seems to be working fine on our end, have you tried refreshing your browser? If you're still experiencing issues, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 155 666 weekdays between 9am - 5pm (AEST) and they'll happily put through your order or answer any questions you may have :)

Are their products genuine? Eg. Revolution for cats? How can you check this?

Reviewer asked on Aug 06, 2016

Answer this

When purchasing flea, tick or worm treatments in Australia, please be sure to check that there is an APVMA (Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority) registration number or if an item is exempt from this registration number, make sure, please, that the manufacturer has an Australian Customer Service contact number. Always contact the retailer directly to know exactly who you are dealing with. A reputable retailer will be very forthcoming with information so if you are spending hard earned $$ on your much loved pet, call your retailer to know your pet product provider.

Thanks Dan, that is correct.
All of our products are 100% genuine and you can find our APVMA number on all of our flea, tick & worming product descriptions.
Any further concerns, please feel free to contact our customer service team on 1300 155 666 between 9am - 5pm (QLD Standard Time Zone).