You can’t beat that!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

Placed an order for prescription diet for both our pets at 6:30 am while on the bus. 10:45 am next day Chloe the husky gets kangaroo treats from delivery driver with BudgetPetProducts order. They are awesome with price and delivery.

• 4 answers
  • 13 helpful votes

Very dissapointed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

For the love of God, Budget Pet Products do something about your delivery service and your customer service. I have been ordering from you for years have probably spent in the thousands and yet when I have a problem with the delivery noone wants to help. I gave up after numerous attempts. Oh and please consider ditching Fastway Couriers also. Have to agree with everything that others have said here also. Your prices are very good but unfortunately even that isnt enough to keep me on as a customer, I will now be taking my business elsewhere.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

We're very disappointed to hear your overall experience of shopping with us was spoilt by the courier provider. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please private message us your o... read more »

• 1 answer
  • 4 helpful votes

Verified Customer Store type: Online store

Thoroughly disgusted with customer service and dreadful delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

I have used this web site many times due to the prices. We have had a number fo muck ups with deliveries going to the wrong address as I buy for my daughters dogs as well, and not being left on the veranda as requested, so I have to end up driving to the depot to pick up my supposedly 'Home delivered ' food.
However the last time got food, it arrived a few days ago, we opened it yesterday and it was infested with something, maybe baby ants. I sent an email requesting a refund or store credit. The customer service email told me I had pantry moths and gave me advice on cleaning my cupboards. I am disgusted with their response when I have been buying from them for several years and never made any complaints. I will open a dispute with paypal and wont be buying from them again. The customer service email not taking any responsibility for the produce they sold me and tacidly blaming m for the problem has left too bad a taste in my mouth

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Jinie, it is very disappointing to hear you are not satisfied with the product received and we sincerely apologise for any inconveniences caused. The information provided on the bug infestation ... read more »

Speedy Deliver & Fantastic Prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

Budget Pet Products had all the items needed half the price of the pet shops and super fast delivery to the door.

• 1 comment
  • 6 helpful votes

7days and still waiting.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

I ordered pet food seven days ago and still it hasn’t arrived. Many excuses from the company, none of which are acceptable. The courier company they use give very basic information about your order. There are many pet food companies online I recommend people shop around because this company give terrible service.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

The courier company Fastway is the worst I have ever dealt with. Their office lady is also rude. Why would you let your pet food company be ruined by using an untrustworthy, unreliable courier company, makes no sense???? Day 8 still no delivery!!!

Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Lucille, we're very disappointed to hear your overall experience of shopping with us was spoilt by the courier provider. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please private messa... read more »

Melbourne

• 3 comments
  • 12 helpful votes

4 Stars But Tick The Boxes

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2019

Long time client for special diet dog food.

Excellent dispatch/notification and pricing is generally cheaper.

Only negative is their preferred courier (Fastway). I have to pick the parcel up from their Melbourne depot if not at home when they try to deliver and no prior notification on the delivery day.

Pay “extra” delivery option & choose ‘AusPost’ who provide exact day delivery notification plus local pick up options if you are not home.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

problem with delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2018

ordered a pack of comfortis plus 1st lot went astray not sure why when I rechecked my order ther was a lot of hieroglyphics where my address should have been I did not type this in and can only assume it was a glitch in their system "not happy Jan" but to the companies credit when I contacted them they were very helpful and offered to send a replacement by registered mail so it could be tracked it cost a couple of dollars more but yea !!! it did arrive so now my little fur babies are all dosed up for summer thank you for sorting this out .

Quick and economical

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2018

I ordered a new bag of dogfood on Monday evening and it was on my front porch when I arrived home Thursday afternoon. I didn't expect it to be so quick as the website had said to expect delays due to Christmas. This is the 5th or 6th time I have ordered products through Budget Pet Products. The dogfood is around $15 or $20 cheaper than buying it from the Vet.

Loganholme

• 1 helpful vote

Excellent Online Company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2018

Have dealt with these guys for 5 yrs now and cannot day a single negative. Pricing is excellent, delivery beyond expectations and nothing is an issue. Now have my order on pre order (dog food) and don’t have to even think!!!

Fast delivery and great prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2018

Very happy customer! I always purchase from Budget Pet Products as the delivery is super fast and it's affordable pricing

Bombala

• 2 comments
  • 3 answers
  • 17 helpful votes

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2018

I purchased a harness for my dog but unfortunately did not measure my dog correctly. I contacted the company and they responded in 30 mins to advise me as to how to go about an exchange. Carolyn was so helpfull, and when I returned the item I was refunded immediately. I consequently got the correct size True Love harness and it fits perfectly

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

See below

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

I will let you decide for yourself if you think the below is acceptable customer service. First person said 'it is what it is' when I commented 5 business days (not 4, as they kept insisting) is not fast (it was collected by courier at 14:30:15 on the 29th - it is now 14:10 on the 5th). Second person, her supervisor supposedly, said it [sic] 'was not my problem' when I said I would be home because I was unemployed. Her supervisor said that it was taking their courier (Fastway) longer because it was approaching Christmas - I suggested they put this on their website, instead of 'fast delivery'. She said she would mention it to marketing. If they know it is taking longer, surely someone is sufficiently proactive to let their customers know, and the website would be the logical place? Needless to say, this experience means I will not be using them again.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi, we're very disappointed to hear you are not satisfied with the service received. Could you please private message us your full name or order ID so we can investigate this further? We sincerely ... read more »

Melbourne

Verified Customer

Amazing prices and very fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Very very happy with Budget Pet Products. Always have the best prices in almost all products. Very competitive and fast delivery from QLD.

Palmview, QLD

• 4 comments
  • 6 answers
  • 8 helpful votes

Awesome! Ordered and delivered in 3days

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

Ordered 12kg Hills J/D joint care dog food on Sunday night and it was here on Wednesday (Sunshine Coast) Great price and well packed. Will be shopping with them again. Fastway guy was very nice too.

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

On realising that my dogs were past the due date for flea & tick prevention treatment, and living in a tick-prone area, I phoned Budget Pet Products and requested that my order be expedited. I received the products the next day! Could not ask for better service; if only all online companies were as efficient!!!

Amazing service !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

Love these guys ! Thought it would be too good to be true with the prices offered but I cant recommend this site enough. Living in rural NSW im used to deliveries taking minimum a week but ive been floored at how quickly everything arrives & Ill never shop anywhere else. Having two large breed dogs (one having skin conditions) it can be so hard to find good food & enough of it without going broke but this site has been a lifesaver. Thankyou thankyou thankyou ! :)

BRILLIANT!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

WOW! We’ve been clients of Budget Pet Products for some time, and have always been happy with the standard of service and products, to say nothing of the value for money, and added bonus of free delivery when our order is over a certain value. BUT.... our most recent experience is just plain OUTSTANDING!!
Goods ordered around lunch time Friday, delivered to our front door FIRST THING MONDAY MORNING!! (Standard delivery!) Amazing, especially given that we live in a rural location, and interstate from you guys!

Thanks everyone at Budget Pets for looking after us, and our FOUR large rescued dogs so beautifully.

Kongs at great price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

The prices of the Kongs cost less than the other websites or physical stores. Free shipping if you spent above a certain amount as well. Ordered on the 12 Nov and arrived on the 19 Nov. Wished shipping was a tad faster since it's from Queensland to Victoria. Can't complain.

OK

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

Happy they resolved an issue that we were not happy with hopefully the purina cat food
Purchased will go back to the original one from America not France.

Best company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

Honestly the most amazing company to deal with! Extremely fast delivery, quality products and great prices! Will never buy overpriced products from a vet again! Thankyou for delivering exceptional customer service, always answer to queries. Generous too, giving out freebies at the dog lovers show. Should be extremely proud of yourselves as a business!

1 of 11 pages

How much is diet chickenAdvance dog food large size?

Dixie asked on Aug 11, 2017

Answer this

Hi Dixie, thanks for your message! The pricing on Advance Chicken is dependent on the size of bag you are after :) You can see our entire Advance range here: https://www.budgetpetproducts.com.au/new/search/advance/

Hi. Is there a problem with the website? I wanted to order some cat food, but the website doesn't work. It was fine yesterday, but today there seems to be a problem. Thanks.

Lynn asked on Mar 24, 2017

Answer this

Hi Lynn, thanks for your message. Our website seems to be working fine on our end, have you tried refreshing your browser? If you're still experiencing issues, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 155 666 weekdays between 9am - 5pm (AEST) and they'll happily put through your order or answer any questions you may have :)

Are their products genuine? Eg. Revolution for cats? How can you check this?

Reviewer asked on Aug 06, 2016

Answer this

When purchasing flea, tick or worm treatments in Australia, please be sure to check that there is an APVMA (Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority) registration number or if an item is exempt from this registration number, make sure, please, that the manufacturer has an Australian Customer Service contact number. Always contact the retailer directly to know exactly who you are dealing with. A reputable retailer will be very forthcoming with information so if you are spending hard earned $$ on your much loved pet, call your retailer to know your pet product provider.

Thanks Dan, that is correct.
All of our products are 100% genuine and you can find our APVMA number on all of our flea, tick & worming product descriptions.
Any further concerns, please feel free to contact our customer service team on 1300 155 666 between 9am - 5pm (QLD Standard Time Zone).

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.