Real bad delivery.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

I have called and contacted budgetpetproducts multiple times and they have checked with fastway couriers when it is coming. They have very friendly customer service which is good but the only thing is their delivery. Fastway couriers have left a slip saying they attempted delivery but i can confirm that THEY DID NOT RING THE BELL EVEN ONCE as i even took the day off just to wait for the parcel. So i scheduled the delivery for the next week and IT DID NOT ARRIVE AGAIN! No reason whatsoever. I rearranged delivery TWICE and DID NOT COME AGAIN. I have no idea where my parcel is now, my dog has ran out of food completely and i had to get another pack from the pet store. I'm not even sure if my parcel is missing or stolen! Budgetpetproducts, please do something about this. I'm still awaiting my parcel right now, i would definitely go pick it up myself if i could.

Terrible delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Good prices terrible delivery 6 days for delivery by courier that is terrible! Wont be ordering again. Called up and basically said bad luck.

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Happy Furry Babies All 6 Of Them!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Absolutely fantastic team you are! Supplying the communities with very well priced items. Delivery was like lightening!!!! Our cats and dogs following me along as I'm walking carrying the box ha ha ha. Well done! I'll be back.....

Perth

• 1 comment
  • 3 helpful votes

Great all round service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

Order was dispatched immediately with email communications received & a tracking number. I had elected to pay additional fee for item to be express posted & received this within 24 hours of placing the order. Great all round experience & would definitely be a returning customer.

• 1 question
  • 2 answers

Ethical company- hooray!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

The customer service was exemplary. The telephonist could discuss the merits of Nexgard, the tick medication I bought. The price was the lowest I could find and my parcel arrived 2 days later. It was a pleasure to buy from an ethical company. The icing on the cake was a free packet of doggie treats.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Thanks Candle for this valuable feedback. We pride ourselves of our knowledgeable team and quality service. We're so happy to hear you love what we do :)

• 1 comment
  • 14 helpful votes

Good Company terrible affiliate couriers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

Sorry to do this budget pet products, but i may never want to purchase from you again. Your courier company fastway has not only disappointed me once but on several occasions. This week was my final straw. Not only was the driver rude and incompetent, but he hit my husband's car and took off!!! Please change your couriers!!!!! It's driving business away from you. I don't pay for items, just to have a terrible delivery service

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi, we're very disappointed to hear your overall experience of shopping with us was spoilt by the courier provider. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please private message us yo... read more »

Order Details: #1516008

Everything we need for our hairy babies.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

We have found that Budget Pet Prducts have our needs covered at very reasonable prices. The delivery being free also helps and there is no time wasted dispatching the order. Thanks team keep up the great work.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Tony, we appreciate your feedback! Thank you for shopping with Budget Pet Products.com.au

Absolutely great service/business!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

Great prices.Fantastic specials.Prompt delivery.Previously had the clever packaging (ie flattened), this time in a box as my dog recieved a free treat bag! Online and phone service professional and friendly!

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

You're too kind! Thanks for giving back this winning feedback.

Verified Customer

A good business should be promoted.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2018

Excellent Service, my inquiries were responded to in a very prompt manner, there price could not be matched elsewhere, a true pleasure to deal with them :).

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Thanks Dennis for your 5 star review and valuable feedback. We cannot be happier with this outcome.

Super happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

Best prices in Australia, great products and super fast post. Im very happy with them and our orders. Keep up the great work!

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Thanks Sonja! Thanks for choosing Budget Pet Products.com.au

Fast delivery, clever packaging

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

Just received my latest order of Bravecto and I LOVE that you have flattened the box packaging which is much bigger than really needed given the size of the tablet to reduce postage...brilliant...thank you!

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Awesome! Thanks for your amazing feedback, we really appreciate it.

Ipswich

So much cheaper!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

I have been using Budget Pet products for 2 years! Dog food delivered for free straight to the door step usually the next day!! I buy my dog food, tick and flea preventatives and toys from them; great service!

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Amie, thanks for being a loyal customer! We appreciate your support and look forward to continuously providing you and your fur family with the best quality service possible.

• 24 helpful votes
Private message

Consistantly amazing prices and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

I have been using Budget for several years and their prices, service and indeed deliver services all remain outstanding. Thank you Budget from Miss Tilly our 5 1/2 years old Westie and her folks.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Awesome, thanks for the support! We appreciate your feedback and loyalty as a customer. We hope to continuously provide you and your fur family with the quality service you deserve :)

Brisbane

• 3 answers
  • 18 helpful votes

Not great

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

Big banner says free shipping over $49 but it's actually really expensive shipping if your not in their free delivery area. They used to give free shipping when you spent over $200, that's gone too. So many new online pet companies now that offer better deals, will give budget pet a miss.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Kapinka, we're sorry to hear you're disappointed with our service. We are working very hard to expand our free shipping areas however this is largely dependant on the delivery providers. Please ... read more »

Verified Customer

Protective flea and tick treatment for dogs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

Fantastic price for Bravecto Large dog protective flea and tick treatment - and great free delivery service. Will definitely use again. Super competitive price.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

We're very happy to hear we exceeded your expectations. Thanks for letting us know you were happy with our service!

Exceptional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

I would like to say “Thank You” . Once again you have provided exceptional service. Your products are very well priced and the speed and efficiency that orders are processed and dispatched is to be commended.

I placed my order before I left for work this morning and it was delivered to me during the afternoon on the same day. I am so appreciative of the great service I felt it only fitting that I let you know.

Well done Budget Pet Products!!

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Awesome! Thanks a heap Judy for this feedback. We are so pleased you are happy with the service provided to you and your fur family.

Gold Coast

• 7 comments
  • 1 question
  • 1 answer
  • 4 helpful votes

Great prices and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

Orders usually ship within 48 hours. If you have a query you actually get to speak to someone in Aus and always helpful. Delivery is prompt and the person is just as helpful. Great service saves me heaps.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Wens, wow what awesome feedback! We can't thank you enough for your support and kind words.

First Order - Great Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

I've just completed my first order with Budget Pet Products; the customer service, product range and prices are excellent and the delivery was lightning fast and exactly as requested. Outstanding.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi John, welcome to the BPP family! Thanks for choosing us for your furry buddies necessities. We look forward to continuously providing you and your fur family with outstanding service :)

Cheapest on the net & exceptionally quick post

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

I have been using Budget Pet Products for two years now. They are always cheaper than their competitors - sometimes by a ludicrous amount - and coupled with free shipping over $50 they cannot be beaten. I've never had any issues with products received. I cannot recommend this business highly enough.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Annamarie, thanks for leaving us this review! We are so happy to hear you love what we do :)

Best Customer Service I've Ever Experienced

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

This company simply has the best customer service! They're unparalleled. All staff are friendly, quick to respond & assist, have the best pricing for pet products & the fastest shipping I've ever experienced. All around, a brilliant company offering the best service for you & your pet.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Yay! We're over the moon to hear our service exceeded your expectations. We have passed on this wonderful feedback to our Customer Service team and they are thrilled! Thanks for taking the time to write this wonderful 5 star review for us :)

1 of 10 pages

How much is diet chickenAdvance dog food large size?

Dixie asked on Aug 11, 2017

Answer this

Hi Dixie, thanks for your message! The pricing on Advance Chicken is dependent on the size of bag you are after :) You can see our entire Advance range here: https://www.budgetpetproducts.com.au/new/search/advance/

Hi. Is there a problem with the website? I wanted to order some cat food, but the website doesn't work. It was fine yesterday, but today there seems to be a problem. Thanks.

Lynn asked on Mar 24, 2017

Answer this

Hi Lynn, thanks for your message. Our website seems to be working fine on our end, have you tried refreshing your browser? If you're still experiencing issues, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 155 666 weekdays between 9am - 5pm (AEST) and they'll happily put through your order or answer any questions you may have :)

Are their products genuine? Eg. Revolution for cats? How can you check this?

Reviewer asked on Aug 06, 2016

Answer this

When purchasing flea, tick or worm treatments in Australia, please be sure to check that there is an APVMA (Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority) registration number or if an item is exempt from this registration number, make sure, please, that the manufacturer has an Australian Customer Service contact number. Always contact the retailer directly to know exactly who you are dealing with. A reputable retailer will be very forthcoming with information so if you are spending hard earned $$ on your much loved pet, call your retailer to know your pet product provider.

Thanks Dan, that is correct.
All of our products are 100% genuine and you can find our APVMA number on all of our flea, tick & worming product descriptions.
Any further concerns, please feel free to contact our customer service team on 1300 155 666 between 9am - 5pm (QLD Standard Time Zone).