• 3 comments
  • 20 answers
  • 23 helpful votes
Private message

great company to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

I can;t fault this company. They have a great range, really competitive prices and their delivery service is fast and efficient. What more could you say? I mainly buy dry dog food and the occasional toy but have made other purchases like flea and tick protection. Every transaction has been a good experience.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Lulu, this is great to hear! Thanks for the awesome feedback. We're so happy you're satisfied with the service we provide for you and your fur family.

Verified Customer

Never received my product been waiting for 1 month!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Been order some product on 8/11/2017 but after received an email need my identification ... took me a while to fix this. After that my delivery was never show up and i tried to call the customer service was been told will call me back, and i call the next day (no one call me back at all) been told by a customer service name [name removed] the delivery can't access my building ... in Melbourne cbd i never had this case before... first time ever from budget pet, you are the best liar ever. First time and the last time won't be use for sure in my life.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Rex, thanks for your feedback. It is unfortunate to hear the delivery provider let down your overall experience of shopping with us. Unfortunately, we have no control over the delivery process a... read more »

Just great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

Budget Pet Products have a great online store. It's not as flashy as some others and their range isn't quite as extensive but their prices are fantastic so I don't care about their website. I order Revolution treatments from them quite regularly and haven't found any other shop that's cheaper. I've also ordered grooming products and cat food and again - much cheaper than anyone else. I've had mixed experiences with delivery but I just ordered something this week and received it the next day - pretty damn good for November!

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Jo, thanks for the fantastic feedback - we really appreciate it. We're so glad to hear that you love what we do!

Took my money, then set extra requirements before dispatch

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

Budget pet products took my money, then sent an email requesting a photo of my identification. If I don't send identification, they will not send my order. It took me a while to verify whether it's a scam website.

Their mobile website does not list this requirement in the Terms & Conditions (T&C). They have a different version of T&C on the PC/Mac website that does say they may ask for id. I don't know why they have 2 versions of T&C???

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Andrew, thanks for your feedback. We take online security very seriously and therefore require photo identification as proof of purchase on all large orders before funds are withdrawn from custo... read more »

Where is my order

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

I ordered some milk products on the 22nd of November it was posted on the 23rd and today is the 28th while tracking it l was told it would not be delivered till the 5th of December. This is disgusting l could have walked there and back in this amount of time. I will never purchase from this company again would rather pay full price for the item at least l would have it when l needed it . Not 14 days later

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Carole, thanks for your feedback. It is unfortunate to hear the delivery provider has let down your overall experience of shopping with us! Unfortunately, we have no control over delivery times ... read more »

Then doint tell peaple on your website that delivery time is five days. Tell them the truth that it will be posted when you get around to it

Well its now the 30th and l have just been told that my puppie milk that l have been desperately waiting for was not posted on the day that budget pet supplies claim it was and no one really knows where it is at the moment .great service budget pets.

Too long

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

I ordered 12kg of dog food at 8.44am on the 15th of November. It is now after 5 pm on the 22nd of November and I have run out of dog food. Whilst I commend Budget Pet products for dispatching the order within a day. I can't give a higher rating or use them again whilst they use Fastway Couriers who have had my parcel since the morning of the 20th, haven't delivered it, can't tell me where it currently is or when it will be delivered. Budget pet products have contacted them and I have been on the phone to them 3 times with no resolution. I have had to go to my local pet warehouse to buy a heavy 12kg of dog food thereby being doubly out of pocket and having to lug it to my car. Sorry Budget Pet Products - I tried... but you need to choose better business partners because ultimately it is your reputation that suffers if it takes 8 days to get a delivery to a capital city - assuming it arrives tomorrow.

November 25th 2017 Update: Opened product

I finally received the dog food that was the subject of my previous review on 22 November 2017. At the time I rated the experience two stars because of the incompetence of the courier company. I now am going to downgrade that rating to one star because when I took the 12kg bag of dog food out of the box I was astounded to discover that for some reason the inner tamper-proof seal of the bag had already been cut open!! It had just been resealed using the ziplock!!! it wasn't even a fresh bag! I really would like to know why and know this could have happened.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Marisa, thanks for your feedback. It is unfortunate to hear the delivery provider let down your overall experience of shopping with us and that you had to restock from elsewhere. Unfortunately, ... read more »

The delivery provider that you choose to use have had the package since Monday morning in their depot 20 minutes from my house. I called them this morning and the customer service rep insisted the ... read more »

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

Shipping times too slow

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

I have previously bought small items from this company and delivery times have been slow as they have been sent by regular mail. I recently purchased an 8kg bag of dog food. It is now 7 days since it was ordered and paid for and it still has not arrived. Budget Pet Products advise they ship within 2 days and they did meet this goal. The courier company they use advises it takes 2 days to ship from QLD to Melb. It was shipped late afternoon on the 2nd day after purchase. It has been in Melb since 10am yesterday - 5 days later. Feeling quite disappointed in this shipping service.
Amendment- this product finally arrived at 4:30 pm on the 7th day.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Jan, thanks for your feedback. It is unfortunate to hear the delivery provider let down your overall experience of shopping with us! We aim to dispatch orders from our warehouse within 2 days, w... read more »

• 4 helpful votes

Brilliant!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

Not much to say here. They have a wide range of products at much better prices than retail stores. Their service is fast and efficient and their customer service is great. I realise this sounds more like an advertisement than a review, but I really can't fault them.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Brian, what great feedback, thank you! We're so glad to hear that you love what we do!

Sydney, Australia

Private message

Why go to the big pet warehouses

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Ive ben buying my pet supplies from Budget Pet products for a few years now. Unbeatable prices, fast delivery, great customer service. You can get pet worming/flea drops for a fraction of the retail price. Wouldn’t use any other company now. I’ve recommended them to all my friends and family and they’ve been equally happy.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Travelwary, thanks for the awesome feedback and five star review! We're so glad to hear you love what we do! A HUGE thank you for also referring us to all your friends and family.

• 2 helpful votes

Awesome Sevice and Warp Speed Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

Great quality products, very good service and mega fast delivery
Highly recommended
Thanks very much guys
Bought dog meds for fleas & worms .... perfect.
Very happy

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Retail Customer, thanks for the awesome feedback! We try very hard to go above and beyond customer expectations to ensure you and your fur family get the best service possible.

glenwood

• 8 comments
  • 12 helpful votes

Verified Customer

good products at cheap prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

I've been using Budget Pet products a few times and they do discounts on great products often and with quick delivery. I have been using petcircle which had caused me great misery and am very glad I had found budget pet products. really recommend this site to anyone who would like great price and quick delivery

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi YJJ, we appreciate the great feedback and 5 star review, thank you! We strive to make the process for pet owners as simple, quick and affordable as possible. We look forward to continually provi... read more »

Great service and prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

You can now add another very happy customer to your list. You also supply your phone number to contact you directly if required. Your letter accompanying product purchased adds to your excellent service and product range.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Thanks Kay, you're too kind! We greatly appreciate your awesome feedback & 5 star review!

Budget savior!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

I just discovered Budget Pet Products and the prices are amazing. I'm a single mum and its been a struggle to survive financially lately. Now I can afford to treat my 4 pets for worms and fleas every month like I used to. Its a burden off my shoulders knowing that my pets will receive the care they deserve.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Jane, this is amazing to hear, thank you! We believe if we can provide pet products to the public at affordable prices, more people will provide their pets with the care they deserve. We strive ... read more »

• 4 comments
  • 8 answers
  • 8 helpful votes
Private message

Very reasonably priced pet products and quick service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

Their Revolution for Cats is $17-40 cheaper than the veterinary practice. I received it in seven business days in Melbourne which I think is great considering they're in Queensland and my parcel came via normal Australia Post service. I rang their office to find out how long it would take to be delivered and the girl who answered was lovely. Great experience all round!

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Debs, thanks for writing this awesome review! We appreciate your understanding of delivery times when dispatching from the Gold Coast and shipping to Melbourne. We're so happy to hear you loved the service we provided.

I shall certainly use your products and services again, that's for sure.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

Thanks Budget Pet Supplies. My item arrived so quickly and thanks for the letter re. Packaging.. I will definitely order from you again

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Leanne, thanks for the awesome feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to write this wonderful 5 star review :)

Effecient and affordable!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

Have purchased from these guys several times . Most recent order was done Monday evening and arrived Tuesday afternoon!!! can't get any better than that! Great prices and free shipping a bonus plus not having to lug large bags of pet food from the shops! great variety also.
You have a loyal customer here!

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Sammyjay, we are ecstatic to hear you love our service! We hope to continue providing you and your fur family with the best service possible!

• 1 question

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

Great prices. Grest range. Excellent service. Next day delivery. No reason to shop anywhere else. Thanks guys, really impressed with your company.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Nicky, thanks so much for the 5 star review. It is so great to hear you love what we do!

Verified Customer

Afford the best for your pet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2017

I was amazed that I found this site, their monthly 2 for the price of 1offers are a bargain. I’ll never buy the cheaper cat foods again now that I can get the top brands that my vet recommends at these prices. Delivery is fast and free and my cats fur has improved heaps on the best foods
I recommend budget online to all my friends with pets, and many have put in their orders

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Jeanette, thank you very much for your review. We're very pleased you're happy with our service! Thanks for all your recommendations too! Have a wonderful day!

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2017

I put in an order at 9am yesterday and it has already been delivered - outstanding service. Won't hesitate to order again

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Nikki, thank you very much for your wonderful words! We are very appreciative that you took the time out of your day to let us know you were satisfied with our service provided.

Newcastle

Fastest delivery + Best prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2017

I order a lot of pet products online and Budget is by far the best. Some companies take a week or more to deliver but Budget Pet Products delivers interstate within 2 days. Brilliant. And their prices are more often than not the lowest available.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Eagle, thanks for your awesome feedback. We're glad to hear that you have had such a positive experience with us!

1 of 6 pages

How much is diet chickenAdvance dog food large size?

Dixie asked on Aug 11, 2017

Answer this

Hi Dixie, thanks for your message! The pricing on Advance Chicken is dependent on the size of bag you are after :) You can see our entire Advance range here: https://www.budgetpetproducts.com.au/new/search/advance/

Hi. Is there a problem with the website? I wanted to order some cat food, but the website doesn't work. It was fine yesterday, but today there seems to be a problem. Thanks.

Lynn asked on Mar 24, 2017

Answer this

Hi Lynn, thanks for your message. Our website seems to be working fine on our end, have you tried refreshing your browser? If you're still experiencing issues, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 155 666 weekdays between 9am - 5pm (AEST) and they'll happily put through your order or answer any questions you may have :)

Are their products genuine? Eg. Revolution for cats? How can you check this?

Reviewer asked on Aug 06, 2016

Answer this

When purchasing flea, tick or worm treatments in Australia, please be sure to check that there is an APVMA (Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority) registration number or if an item is exempt from this registration number, make sure, please, that the manufacturer has an Australian Customer Service contact number. Always contact the retailer directly to know exactly who you are dealing with. A reputable retailer will be very forthcoming with information so if you are spending hard earned $$ on your much loved pet, call your retailer to know your pet product provider.

Thanks Dan, that is correct.
All of our products are 100% genuine and you can find our APVMA number on all of our flea, tick & worming product descriptions.
Any further concerns, please feel free to contact our customer service team on 1300 155 666 between 9am - 5pm (QLD Standard Time Zone).