Bray Park

FANTASTIC SERVICE - EXTRA QUICK DELIVERY

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

As this was my first online purchase from Budget Pet Products, I wasn't aware of how great their service was going to be. I can't believe that after ordering on Tuesday late afternoon, that I would receive my order before noon on Thursday. Staff were great when I contacted them via phone and then followed it up with a terrific delivery time, I couldn't possibly ask for better service especially when they have such great prices. Thank you so much!
Lyn

• 4 helpful votes

Fast Delivery , Great Customer Service, Good range of products at Great Prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

Have been a customer for the last 12 months and ordered many many times as we have a Labrador that chews/eats/annihilates his toys and likes his treats and tends to eat a lot.

Regarding the company themselves, I cannot find fault, they are helpful, communication is great and delivery is normally within a business day or so, shipping is also free if over a certain amount.

Regarding website, it's a bit clunky and could use some tweaking but we tend to buy the same thing on a regular basis so we know how to find what we want.

Regarding products some are good some are not so good. - Our Labrador tends to be a aggressive chewer... we buy a lot of toys. Some last... some don't. They have a lot of good products though and we have found them to be a lot cheaper than buying in store with other pet supply companies.
Bulk pet food and worming supplies in particular we have found to be cheaper and that they have a greater range. They also regularly have specials which is good.

We are a repeat customer and order on a approximate monthly basis, sometimes more.

Delivery spot on

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

I highly recommend Budget Products they are so fast with deliveries amazing. I had already got my dry food when I got told by e/mail it was being dispatched, MAGIC. That fast.

Great Products, Great Prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Budget Pet products have a large range of products that aren't always easy to find at the local pet shop. I know I can always get the best prices with them and its even home delivered for free over a certain amount.

Fastest 24hrs turn around

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Ordered 7.5kg dried dog biscuits on Tuesday morning, delivered Wednesday morning, so pleased with how fast and easy the whole process is, and very happy dachshunds!

Verified Customer

Fast, affordable and great products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Purchased a wide range of toys, treats and beds for new puppy. Came in two days and everything is as it looked in pictures. Puppy is a bit of a chewer so bought these toys to give her something to focus her little puppy teeth on and she is yet to destroy the Kony toys I purchased. Very happy, will be buying from here again!

Quick, easy and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Ordering online was quick and easy, I was able to track the progress of my order using the surprisingly user-friendly app and the product turned up as described within a week or so. Essentially this was what all internet shopping experiences should be like! Also, the product I bought would have been about $40 more to buy at my local pet store.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

What a great result! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate it :)

Great prices, great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

I wanted to get new Kong toys for my dogs, to replace some old favourites that were finally on their way out, so was very happy to see you were having a sale on Kong products. And not only was I very happy with how much money I saved by buying from your online store, but I placed my order late on Monday afternoon and the parcel arrived early on Wednesday morning. Very happy customer here. Thank you! :)

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

New Kong toys, awesome prices AND fast delivery! Wow, how awesome is that! Thanks for suppawting us!

Brisbane

AFFORDABLE AND FAST!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

So quick and reliable! aswell as best competitive prices, I buy all my pets food and other products from here and I never have to wait very long for them to show up right to my front door :) so many great deals and they even afford a loyalty reward system with points you can redeem for free items. just amazing service!

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Thanks Cobie for this awesome review! We're very pleased to hear you love what we do! We're also very happy to hear you love our points reward system for using our app! This is just one small way f... read more »

Great prices, great products and fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

I have been a loyal customer for over a year now and have always been both pleased and impressed with the speed of shipping, the quality of the customer service and the products and offers made available to me. I won't shop anywhere else now! Highly recommended!

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Becca, thank you for your amazing feedback. We always aim to exceed expectations! We are so grateful to have you on board as part of our BPP family!

• 4 comments
  • 8 answers
  • 20 helpful votes
Private message

Fantastic company to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

I have ordered many times from Budget Pet Products. Their range is extensive and prices are terrific. Next day delivery. Excellent value and great company to deal with. Highly recommendable.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Thanks for your awesome feedback, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you have had such a positive experience shopping with us!

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

I'm so happy with the service from Budget Pet Products. I ordered yesterday morning and received the product within 24 hours - what a great service. My dog loves the Hills Prescription Metabolic Stew food and I am really happy with the fantastic price. Better than other online companies - definitely recommend!

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Connie, thank you! We're so glad to hear you love what we do! We try very hard to go above and beyond to ensure our pet loving customers receive the best service and care for their fur family.

Wonderful transaction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

Their range of pet products is extensive and easy to follow to get to your required selection. Post was faster than I have experienced in Australia.I am sure to return for our other pet requirments.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review John. We're glad you and your fur baby enjoyed our quality products and speedy delivery :)

werribee

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

Could not believe how quick i received my order put the order in on wed arvo and it was at my door monday morning and i live in melb, i will definitely be ordering again .great service

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Woohoo! Thanks for the suppawt Lynn, we couldn't be more happy with this review. Thanks for choosing to shop with us for your fur babies essentials!

Cheapest products and fastest delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

I always order my kittys premium food at Budget Pet Products, and as a veterinarian I regularly recommend them to clients. They are always the cheapest, the products arrive in perfect condition, and the delivery is ultra quick. I have never had a problem with this company and the price difference sometimes amazes me from other popular pet product companies.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Thanks so much Mel for shopping with us and referring us to your clients! We couldn't be happier with this amazing feedback! We try very hard to go above and beyond to ensure our pet-loving custome... read more »

Great Prices Fast Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

Great prices and fast delivery..on the products I require for my cat.. way cheaper than my local vet..will be purchasing from this company as often as I need to as my cat is on a special urinary diet wet and dry food for the rest of his life..highly recommended

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Thanks for the wonderful feedback! We're super happy to hear we can give your kitty the best quality nutrition she needs at an affordable price :)

Brisbane

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Great price, fast delivery and excellent service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

Couldn’t be more pleased with this service. They offer our premium cat food, flea and worming treatments at the best possible price. Delivery is very fast (next day or day after) and when I’ve needed to contact customer service, they have been very helpful. Highly recommended.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

A big thank you for providing us with this great feedback. We're over the moon to hear you love what we do! We'll be sure to pass it onto the team. Have a pawsome day!

Super Quick Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

I ordered the Cat food that morning and it arrived the same day, I was really surprised as my other supplier usually takes a few days which I was OK with, but this is fantastic . I must of just timed it right for the delivery times.
Thanks Guys

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

woohoo, same day delivery! So glad we could help out one of our pet-loving customers. Thanks for shopping with Budget Pet Products!

Townsville

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote

Quality Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

Products always received in a timely manner and in excellent condition...moreso recently my pets have also received a sample bag treat which we get to try and is always appreciated...thanks always BPPs

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Annie, thank you! We're so glad to hear you love what we do! We try very hard to go above and beyond to ensure our pet-loving customers receive the best service and care for their fur family :)

Thankyou from our fur family too

Doesn’t get much better

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

Great website, amazing prices, next day delivery. How could you not be impressed by that. I’m hooked on Budget Pet Products.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Mike, we're so glad you decided to give Budget Pet Products a try and you were pleased with the service received! We will continue to maintain this high level of service for you and your fur fam... read more »

1 of 8 pages

How much is diet chickenAdvance dog food large size?

Dixie asked on Aug 11, 2017

Answer this

Hi Dixie, thanks for your message! The pricing on Advance Chicken is dependent on the size of bag you are after :) You can see our entire Advance range here: https://www.budgetpetproducts.com.au/new/search/advance/

Hi. Is there a problem with the website? I wanted to order some cat food, but the website doesn't work. It was fine yesterday, but today there seems to be a problem. Thanks.

Lynn asked on Mar 24, 2017

Answer this

Hi Lynn, thanks for your message. Our website seems to be working fine on our end, have you tried refreshing your browser? If you're still experiencing issues, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 155 666 weekdays between 9am - 5pm (AEST) and they'll happily put through your order or answer any questions you may have :)

Are their products genuine? Eg. Revolution for cats? How can you check this?

Reviewer asked on Aug 06, 2016

Answer this

When purchasing flea, tick or worm treatments in Australia, please be sure to check that there is an APVMA (Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority) registration number or if an item is exempt from this registration number, make sure, please, that the manufacturer has an Australian Customer Service contact number. Always contact the retailer directly to know exactly who you are dealing with. A reputable retailer will be very forthcoming with information so if you are spending hard earned $$ on your much loved pet, call your retailer to know your pet product provider.

Thanks Dan, that is correct.
All of our products are 100% genuine and you can find our APVMA number on all of our flea, tick & worming product descriptions.
Any further concerns, please feel free to contact our customer service team on 1300 155 666 between 9am - 5pm (QLD Standard Time Zone).