Verified Customer

Such speedy delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

I am so impressed with Budget Pet Products. I ordered 7 products in one go over the weekend and everything arrived Tuesday. I'm glad I believed the good reviews here.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Dekkoz, thanks for giving us a go! We're so glad to hear you were happy with the service provided!

Impressive!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

I used this company before and keep coming back! I ordered 'Greenies' this time around - order placed Tue 5.30 pm delivery received next day - Wed 7.30. Competitive in pricing, unbeatable in delivery service. Can't praise them highly enough.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi RosieRose, thank you - we're so glad to hear you love what we do! We try very hard to go above and beyond to ensure our pet-loving customers receive the best service and care for their fur family.

• 9 helpful votes

Excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2017

Excellent store, prices are competitive and delivery was spot on. Highly recommend. Just placed my second order through them and will continue to do so for all my dog food.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Un3arthly, thanks for the awesome 5 star review! We're so glad to hear you love the service we provide you and your fur family.

• 2 comments
  • 3 answers

I keep coming back !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

I use Budget Pet Products for all my cat and dog food. They are the most competitive and the free delivery over $49 is awesome.
The delivery service is a bonus and it is always prompt.
There is a wide range of products available and the specials are a bargain.
I don't shop anywhere else.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Lorraine, what great feedback - thank you! We try very hard to go the extra mile to ensure our customers and their fur family is looked after. We hope to continue providing you with the best quality service possible.

• 1 comment
Private message

Dont use pet budget, worst online shopping experience

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

Bought the product almonst a month ago, still not receive it yet, contacted them, no replies, no refund, just nothing, will not go back to pet budget, if u want save a bit of money, better just go more reliable online company, eg Petcircle

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Daphne, it’s very unfortunate to hear you’ve experienced such complications with your recent delivery, and we sincerely apologise for this. It seems very odd that your order has taken so long to... read more »

Don't use

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

5 days and order still not delivered, called, said another 8-14 days. They won't cancel my order which now has me needing to go elsewhere as my new puppy arrives in 2 days and I have nothing.
Do not order unless you have 3 weeks up your sleeve.
No timeframe online to advise, otherwise obviously wouldn't be a problem

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Kristy, thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback. We’re very sorry to hear your first experience with us was let down by our courier provider. Unfortunately, due to your order being... read more »

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

Always really well priced - which is such a relief on the family budget. Always super speedy delivery - and by planning and purchasing a few items at a time I get free delivery . Can always find what I want. Recommend BPP to everyone I know!

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Ang, thanks so much for the awesome review! We look forward to continually providing you and your fur family with the best service possible!

Woody Point

• 3 comments
  • 1 question
  • 2 helpful votes

Best Online Pet Shopp

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2017

Fast Delivery, order more and its FREE, every item wrapped properly so it doesn't leak or break, hardly any wait time for items to be delivered

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Val, thanks for the awesome feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to write this wonderful 5 star review :)

Product products and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

I place an order from this webstore about once a month.

The free postage on offers over $50 works out great. They always have very competitive prices and specials. Delivery is fast and efficient.

I've been buying regularly from this website for my three pets and also my parent's pets for the last few years and have never had an issue.

Customer service are generally responsive

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Sam, thanks so much for the awesome review. We love receiving feedback from our customers! We look forward to continually providing you and your fur family with the best service possible.

Good Customer Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2017

Contacted today by customer service to resolve a delivery of a damaged product. Out of their way to help. Fast response on customer service. Thanks.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi ZoD, thanks for the feedback! We're so glad to hear the issue of your damaged product got resolved quickly & easily, and that you were happy with the service we provided you and your fur family :)

Best Variety and Prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2017

Have been buying a range of doggie products from Budget Pet Products for the past three years. Best prices ever, and well packaged and prompt delivery. Very user friendly website. Five stars from a very happy customer, and I spread the word. Thank you!!

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Thanks Jadz, you're too kind! We really appreciate you taking the time to write this awesome feedback! We try very hard to go the extra mile to ensure our customers get the best quality service possible!

Excellent Variety

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

We use Budget Pet Products for all our pet needs! The online ordering is fast and efficient with a large variety of options. Customer service team provide an excellent service in regards to returns and faulty items.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Thank you Ayla for taking the time to write this awesome review for us! We are extremely happy to hear that you're a big fan of the service we provide you and your fur family!

Sydney

Private message

Perfect service and saved money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2017

First time user of this company. Fabulous service ordered Tuesday night paid express postage because of my dogs flea allergy Comfortis arrived Fruday. Saved nearly 60 on what I have been paying. Perfect!!! They have me forever!

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Vonnie, welcome to the BPP family :) We are so glad to hear you were happy with the service we provided you and your family!

McDowall

• 3 helpful votes

Best online pet store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

Been ordering from budget pet products for awhile now and never had any major issues, unlike at another online store I ordered from once before who made me just stick with budget pet products from now on instead.
Usually get my order within a few days of ordering. Prices are so much better then almost every other place and as I'm on a budget I always compare prices and delivery costs to work out which works out the best. They have the large bag of dog food we get for our dogs for such a great price plus the flea and worming tablets are the best price. Although I do wish they had more range as sometimes I have to go somewhere else for certain things I'm looking for.
Only issue I ever had was the last time I ordered it took longer then usual to get here and after contacting to find out where it is I was told they had moved to a new warehouse on the weekend so were a bit behind on orders. This would have been nice to know beforehand though so I did state this as a thought for next time so the customer doesn't get cranky. But at least they responded quickly and my order was sent when they advised it would be so still happy with them

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Kells, we really appreciate you taking the time to write this review. We are always interested in hearing both positive & negative feedback from our customers to ensure we are always evolving an... read more »

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Great supply of pet products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

This is a great site where I can buy food for my dog. Has the very best products, that are good prices. Service is excellent. I gave an order in on Sunday night, had the goods here by Wednesday afternoon. I love this site and so does my dog.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Noiza, wow we really appreciate the awesome feedback! We're so glad to hear that everything went well with your order, and that you're pleased with our competitive prices and quality service! A HUGE thank you!

Verified Customer

Can't beat the price and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Best price for the food my dog requires and free delivery for orders over a certain price. I ordered on Tuesday morning and my order was delivered the next day!!!

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Nicole, thanks for the awesome feedback. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our pricing and service provided!

Sydney

• 3 answers
Private message

Very good shopping experiences here.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2017

Great service. I was disorganized and purchased 3 products, on separate occasions, all in the space of a couple of weeks. Not the best was to save on postage. I got a friendly phone call from this company concerned at the repeat expenditure out of my credit card. I thought that was above and beyond the call of duty! Also they are very reliable with good products.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Dan, we are so glad to hear you were happy with the service we provided you & your fur family! We will certainly pass this feedback on to our Customer Service Team as well. We are looking forward to your next purchase with us :)

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Quality products, competitive prices and prompt, reliable delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

My "go- to" online site for many of my dog's required products.
A wide range of pet products at competitive prices and fast, reliable delivery of orders.
Far cheaper than any of the local pet stores with free delivery.
Very efficient and never any problems.
Customer service also replies to any queries promptly.

Highly recommended.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Christina, thank you for your amazing feedback. We always aim to exceed expectations! We are so grateful to have you on board as part of our BPP family!

Speedy delivery, great prices.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2017

Great product range, ordered on a Wednesday night and delivered Friday morning from QLD to NSW. My first order and definitely won't be the last.

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

HI Yoshi the Maltese, welcome aboard! We're so glad to hear you were happy with the service we provided! We look forward to continually providing you and your fur family with the best service possible!

Good, reliable and cheap

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2017

I have by now ordered twice dog heartworm tablets - the price is great, service reliable and fast delivery !

Comments
Budget Pet Products Official

Hi Robag, thanks for the 5 star rating and awesome review! We're so glad to hear you are happy with our prices, service and speedy delivery!

1 of 5 pages

How much is diet chickenAdvance dog food large size?

Dixie asked on Aug 11, 2017

Answer this

Hi Dixie, thanks for your message! The pricing on Advance Chicken is dependent on the size of bag you are after :) You can see our entire Advance range here: https://www.budgetpetproducts.com.au/new/search/advance/

Hi. Is there a problem with the website? I wanted to order some cat food, but the website doesn't work. It was fine yesterday, but today there seems to be a problem. Thanks.

Lynn asked on Mar 24, 2017

Answer this

Hi Lynn, thanks for your message. Our website seems to be working fine on our end, have you tried refreshing your browser? If you're still experiencing issues, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 155 666 weekdays between 9am - 5pm (AEST) and they'll happily put through your order or answer any questions you may have :)

Are their products genuine? Eg. Revolution for cats? How can you check this?

Reviewer asked on Aug 06, 2016

Answer this

When purchasing flea, tick or worm treatments in Australia, please be sure to check that there is an APVMA (Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority) registration number or if an item is exempt from this registration number, make sure, please, that the manufacturer has an Australian Customer Service contact number. Always contact the retailer directly to know exactly who you are dealing with. A reputable retailer will be very forthcoming with information so if you are spending hard earned $$ on your much loved pet, call your retailer to know your pet product provider.

Thanks Dan, that is correct.
All of our products are 100% genuine and you can find our APVMA number on all of our flea, tick & worming product descriptions.
Any further concerns, please feel free to contact our customer service team on 1300 155 666 between 9am - 5pm (QLD Standard Time Zone).