Generations:

• 3 answers
  • 2 helpful votes

Best decision I ever made

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

Very satisfied with my purchase
Has lasted me many years
It’s quick and easy to open and close which is awesome especially when in a hurry
My son looks a little uncomfortable at times in the pram but I think that could have something to do with the old harness. Suspension is pretty good
I have used it off road and it went well

Purchased at: Gumtree

Comments
Bugaboo Official

Hi HayCap, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Bugaboo Bee. We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless turn, a ... read more »

London

Generation: Bee 3

One of my best investments

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Pros:
The buggy on a whole is very sturdy and small, you don’t have to wrestle your way through shops, cafes, or even on the bus, but the seat is bigger than average ones out there I’ve noticed (and me worrying I was having a 10lb baby) seat size was important.

It’s lightweight (i used to break it down and carry the seatless frame over 1 shoulder and car seat with my son init with my other hand down the stairs at the tube stations when there was no one to help me down)

Folds down really easy (no need to take seat off) and takes up little space, really compact, Its been on holiday with us too, (America, Dubai, Turkey and Mauritius), even on these long haul flights my buggy came back undamaged! I refused buy another stoller for holidays instead I bought a bugaboo transport cover which fit in like a glove, no space to move about in, and the wheels pop out making it look like a hand carry case

After 3 years of having it, still no faults, still good suspension, everything works, it’s so easy to clean (my son vomited all over the seat once, it was easy to take the seat cover off and machine wash it, (i wash the hood and footmuff every 3-6months and they come back looking all new) I didn’t mention the seat belt are not them annoying buckles that you have hold all 4 pieces together to close, that can be hard work with a fussy toddler. Raincover isn’t flimsy either and secures on well

Cons:
Buggy doesn’t close with the cup holder on, you have to take it off

The understorage is a little on the small side but nothing a couple of buggy clips won’t solve

Overall I recommend this buggy to everyone, especially if your out and about a lot and want a durable buggy that’s lightweight and small in size, and if u have a heavier baby too, hope this helps!

Comments
Bugaboo Official

Hi Zaydans mummy, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Bugaboo Bee. We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless ... read more »

Fantastic pram.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

I have the bugaboo bee plus with breeze hood for my almost 3 year old.
The seat is very spacious for her.
Basket isn't the best but can fit a good amount in.
Breeze hood fantastic, completely covers my daughter but she can still look out.
Love that fabrics can be removed and washed.
Fantastic small easy fold.
Great on buses and easy to get up and down stairs.
Easy to push on any surfaces(grass, side walk, bumpy of road) and great in stores.
My daughter has hypermobility and we have had a hard time finding a buggy i can get on with but meets all her needs and doesn't course pain and this seems fantastic she is comfortable and not in pain.
The suspension is great and makes it even easier to push.
All in all great pushchair.

Comments
Bugaboo Official

Hi JellieJams, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Bugaboo Bee. We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless turn,... read more »

Western Australia

Generation: Bee 5

Good but at fast pace can wobble

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2018

We bought this as I do loads of runs and wanted to go slightly faster than walking but at higher speed it can wobble badly. Other than that the space under the pram has loads of room for at least one or so bags of shopping or baby things you need while out

Purchased at: Target Australia

Comments
Bugaboo Official

Hi Krystal M, Thank you for sharing your review. Your feedback is really important to us as it helps improve our products. We will pass your feedback onto our design team at HQ as we are contin... read more »

Great pram

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2018

Easy to use excellent for small cars and the canopy has great coverage only thing i would complain about is the price of all the add ons it does get expensive and they come with no belly bar
Great pram though with its adjustable handle
I dont regret buying it at all

Comments
Bugaboo Official

Hi Annoyed Customer, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Bugaboo Bee, as well as your feedback on how to further impr... read more »

Scarborough, WA

I love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

So glad we made the decision to purchase a bee5, it is so easy to maneuver and fit through everything!! I am of a smaller built and my husband 6 ft. talk, the extendable handle makes it so easy for the both of us to use the pram.
Yes it doesn't handle grass or dirt road well but we knew it want meant to be an off-road pram when we bought it. The easy to use one fold system and lightweight of the Bee5 more than make up or that. We are now looking to take it on an overseas trip with us!

Purchased at: Baby Village

Comments
Bugaboo Official

Hi Cecilia, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Bugaboo Bee5. We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless turn, ... read more »

Perfect compact stroller!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

The only pram I will buy is Bugaboo! I’ve gone from having a Buffalo, Donkey Duo and now the Bee5 within three years... my oldest is 3 and my youngest is 18 months. The bee5 suits our needs perfectly it’s light and easy to steer. My 3 year old sits happily on the attached wheelboard.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Bugaboo Official

Hi Rae, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Bugaboo Bee5. We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless turn, a fre... read more »

Lovely and very stylish

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

We have just graduated to this and it is a dream to use after the uncomfortable piece of nonsense it replaces. My parents took pity on me (lol) and got this as a much appreciated gift. Folding it away is where this really shines. It such a well designed system and I have it in the boot in no time and I love having bub looking back to me - great design and easy to steer one handed!

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Bugaboo Official

Hi Lorax1, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Bugaboo Bee5. We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless turn,... read more »

Baldivis

Generation: Bee 5

Every feature i was looking for

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

A fantastic pram that i really cant fault. Lightweight and very compact fold which is great for my back. Great for a newborn all the way up to using it like a stroller for an older child. Beautiful to push and the quality is outstanding as always with Bugaboo. The only fault in my opinion is the price, alot to pay for a pram but well worth every cent.

Comments
Bugaboo Official

Hi Mummaof5, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Bugaboo Bee5. We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless turn, a... read more »

Great choice for mom

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

I have been used it for more than one year, I'm very happy with this product. It's so convenient and not heavy. Very easy to fold and unfold. I can carry it easily and place it in my car back space. I will introduce this to my friends. Such a good one.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Bugaboo Official

Hi Angrymum, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Bugaboo Bee. We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless turn, a... read more »

Melbourne

Okay for smaller child.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

I got this pram for my first baby and used it with the bassinet for the first few months, then with the seat up till my son was around 7 months (I sold it after this).
Keeping it simple..
Pro’s:
- small pram, great for shops/cafe’s that don’t have much room.
- folds up small, takes up very little space in the boot.
- pram is super light weight.
- smooth ride in metro areas (smooth paths, shopping centres etc).
- seat almost fully reclines.
- hood is extendable and provides excellent coverage.

Con’s:
- lightweight frame means that it is also on the flimsy side. This was my biggest reason for selling, as my son was heavy (10kg by 6 months) and I found the pram lost some of its smoothness and stability as he got bigger.
- basket is small and hard to access. You could fit a few small shopping bags in there, but this is definitely not a great pram to get if you plan to do a bit of shopping with it.
- the fold technique takes quite a bit to learn and get used (or at least, that’s certainly what I found).
- I sometimes found the button/leaver to recline seat would get stiff. It was the same with the button to switch the seat from reverse to forward facing.

Overall, if you have small/light children, and don’t plan to use the basket much, then this is a nice stroller.

Comments
Bugaboo Official

Hi Rhi, Thank you for sharing your review. Your feedback is really important to us as it helps improve our products. We will pass your feedback onto our design team at HQ as we are continually ... read more »

Wonderful... Convenient size

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

So easy to set up and pack away. I have a big fancy mono pram but it is heavy and time consuming to set up and fold down but the bugaboo bee is the complete opposite and I can still clip my capsule into the seat for added convenience when out and about

Comments
Bugaboo Official

Hi CJR, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Bugaboo Bee. We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless turn, a fre... read more »

Schofields

The best pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

This is the 3rd bugaboo I have purchased, the bee has always been my favourite pram. It is so easy to get in and out of my boot as it’s light weight. I have no issues getting it down Isles in the shopping centre and maneuvering through crowds. It folds down with the press of two buttons and is very compact so fits in the boot easy. I am very happy with my purchase and recommend the bee5 to anyone looking for a new pram!

Comments
Bugaboo Official

Hi Zoe, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Bugaboo Bee5! We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless turn, a fr... read more »

excellent pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

its such a perfect little stroller to take for quick trips to the shops. its light and very well made. only downfall is that everything extra is so expensive. other then that i have no complaints for it. i wish i would have bought it the pram from the get go.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Bugaboo Official

Hi Alicia, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Bugaboo Bee5! We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless turn, a... read more »

Would recommend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2018

I love my Bugaboo 3! We have had it for a little over a year now and I would buy one again and again! It folds/ unfolds so easily and I love that it is a compact pram with the ability to have the seat switched between facing parent or not.
I also find it fantastic that the canopy can be switched between a range of other colours on the market if you start to want to change the style of the pram. It is definitely a pram made for urban use as it struggles to move over bumps in the terrain so that's probably the only thing consumers should keep in mind.

Purchased at: Baby Kingdom

Comments
Bugaboo Official

Hi BGS123, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Bugaboo Bee3. We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless turn, a... read more »

Sydney

• 3 helpful votes

Brilliant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 02, 2018

I wish I had this pram from the get go.

We purchased this second hand off gumtree in good condition. A quick scrub and service had the pram looking like new. While in reality, it is really just a glorified stroller, it is very sturdy for it’s size.

It is very easy to manuvre around the shops and holds a surprising amount of shopping when you add storage hooks. While I did not use them, the option is there to add either a bassinet or an infant cocoon to make it suitable for a newborn. You can also get connectors to attatch a capsule which is awesome.

I like that you can extend the seat length and height as your child grows, and you have the option to have the seat facing in or out. The handle goes up and down and clips in very securely so no issues with the bar slipping out when on travellators.

It is really only suitable for city life due to the small wheels, but it suits our needs perfectly.

I purchased the baby snack tray, the cup holder and the bugaboo organiser which easily attaches to the back of the seat like a backpack for the pram to maximize the storage.

The one piece fold is also a winner and makes this pram a better option for a city pram over the cam which is a 2 part fold.

Highly recommend.

Comments
Bugaboo Official

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for sharing your fantastic review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Bugaboo Bee Plus! We believe in an easier stroll, an effo... read more »

Verified Purchase Generation: Bee 3

Easiest pram I have ever owned

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2018

The best pram I have ever owned, so light weight, was very easy to fold, one fold motion, very easy to maneuver as it was so light weight yet very sturdy. I would recommend the bee 3 to everyone if I could. Even better you have endless amounts of hoods to pick from to make your pram even better.

Purchased at: Ababy

Comments
Bugaboo Official

Hi Ttt, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Bugaboo Bee3. We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless turn, a fr... read more »

Stunning - Super light - Super Smooth

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

super cool - super light and just smooth glide very happy to buy this Stroller / Pram.
mother is happy because its light - baby is happy because beautiful canopy covers her fully, dad is happy because its safe.
strong breaks and easy to open and fold - even if you have rear facing seat.
close your eyes and buy it: If suits your budget

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Bugaboo Official

Hi RonakMistry, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Bugaboo Bee5! We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless tu... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Not worth it!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2018

I have the Bugaboo Bee for almost 3 years. I was never 100% happy with it as it is a bit hard to change the sit position, the bassinet is too small and doesn’t look very stable. After one year the problems started getting worse and I had to take to get serviced 2x as we were not able to adjust the height of the handle bar. More recently the front part of the pram broke down. If I could go back, I would never buy this pram again...way too expensive for what I get

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Bugaboo Official

Hi JSB, Thank you for sharing your review. We’re sorry to hear you have not had a positive experience with your Bugaboo pram. We have passed your review onto our customer service team; please co... read more »

Amazing!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

This is the best purchase I’ve ever made!! I never write reviews, but I had to come on and write this one as I wish I saw this before I purchased my cameleon. I previously had the bugaboo cameleon but sold it as the 2 piece fold was inconvenient.
This one swivels easily, can push with one hand with ease, folds in 1 piece and is easy to fold and open, is decently compact, sleek design with lots of different fabric/colours. Honestly if your tossing up between this or the cameleon, go the bee 5. The only regret is that I didn’t purchase this earlier as my first pram, after going through 5 different prams this one is my favourite by far. I was tossing between this one and the Babyzen Yoyo but I chose the bugaboo as I wanted something to take to the park on grassy ground, shopping and everyday errands. I hope this helps anyone trying to decide between the bee or cameleon.

Purchased at: Baby Village

Comments
Bugaboo Official

Hi Ash, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Bugaboo Bee5. We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless turn, a fr... read more »

1 of 8 pages