Good looking pram

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

I have been using the pram for almost 8months now and I find that the Cameleon 3 is quite easy to maneuver even with one hand. It is a beautiful pram (i have the diesel limited edition). At first, I find the folding annoying, having to remove the seat and the frame but over time I got the hang of it and it doesn't bother me now. I love how sturdy it is without being too bulky. Bub seems happy and content with his seat. I just wished they provided a bigger basket underneath.

Purchased at: Bugaboo

• 6 comments
  • 1 question
  • 3 answers
  • 3 helpful votes

Generation: 1st Gen

Had this over six years & still in good condition.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

This product is the original and complaints I know they've changed in the current model (one hand collapse etc) but I bought this for my first baby over six years ago. I've had to replace a few things, which were so easy to d online. Brakes I replaced, wheels and I bought new leather handlebar covers etc. but it's gone through four children & still looks good. I think it's worth the money especially if you will use it for multiple children.

Nice

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

Easy to manouver. Easy to fold out and to put away.
Has a lot of accessories that can prove to be very expensive.
Wheels are smooth, the build quality is exceptional.
It is very expensive to buy, but i wouldn't hesitate to purchase again. Resale value is also a positive.

Werribee

• 10 helpful votes

Generation: 3rd Gen

Good quality, suitable for all type of road

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

Bought this for our first child. Easy fold, the basneit just perfect size and esay to remove or put on. You can also buy extra accessories for this pram. eg: little bags, umbrellas. we bought the one with light blue color cover, as my wife like this color. you can actually buy/change a different color hoodie (top cover) when you have a second child. The red ones is very popular color

Canberra

• 1 helpful vote

Generation: 3rd Gen

Best pram in the market.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

This would be my second Bugaboo Cameleon pram as I used the second gen for my first child and decided to buy the third gen for my second child.
It's lightweight so you can pick it into the car with ease.
Super easy to maneuver, can be done with a single hand.
The unfolding has become even simpler compared to the second gen.
Overall it's the pram choice for me as it's easy to use, lightweight, has a huge basket underneath the pram.

Melbourne

Generation: 2nd Gen

Very sturdy but heavy as hell

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

The steering and solidness is by far the best of any pram I have tried. And after five years it still looks great (covers wash really well in the washing machine). Love the skateboard too.

The only downside is getting it out of the car. It is so heavy and even after a looooot of practice I still find putting it together and apart a major pain. I have since bought a gb qbit for the car and save the chameleon for walking/local shops etc.

Purchased at: Baby Kingdom

Brisbane

Verified Purchase Generation: 3rd Gen

This is too heavy

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

It's quite easy to maneuver, whenever i have something unsure, i can easily find the solution on youtube as there are heaps of video online. I don't find hard to fold, unfold and carry as its mostly one button operation. Quality wise it's good but quite overpriced in my opinion. I don't like the weight as it's over 10kg, i cannot put in and take off from car without help from others.

Purchased at: David Jones

melbourne

Generation: 2nd Gen

That is perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

It looks great and love the accessories although they are really very expensive! The pram feels solid, sturdy and is easy to maneuver. Baby loves to sit in the seat and always seems comfortable. First pram I purchased as a first time mum and I am quite impressed with the pram. It's easy to fold however the frame is quite heavy when carrying it into the car by my own. I hope it can be more lighter for the mums to use.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2017

When I was pregnant, my husband was doing some research about the best pram we could afford. The pram is better than I thought. It is easy to fold, unfold and carry. It is just a little bit heavy for mums. And I am very pleased with the build quality.

Melbourne

• 1 answer

big but reliable

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

it is easy to manoeuvre and quite sturdy
canbe unfold into 2 pieces. so far i'm using the bassinet and it is quite big and takes lots space in my sedan. my baby is nearly 3 months and want to see more out of the bassinet but all he can see it safety tags...i wish it could be tilted or higher positioned to help the reflux as well...
anyway it is a good pram, of course, expensive too(same as all the prams...)

Purchased at: David Jones

Canberra

Great pram but heavy.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

Great pram. Comes with bassinet and seat. However, bassinet is quite big and bulky. And when bassinet is in use, you can't use the storage basket.
Also, when folded it needs to be taken apart. A bit inconvenient and heavy.
Accessories are pricey.
Otherwise great pram! Easy to maneuver and handle/steer.

Good to use everyday

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

It is easy to maneuver, and easy to fold, but it is too heavy for me to put in my car, and it is worth buying, but when baby getting older than 2 years, it seems a bit narrow.
Price is high compare to same products on the market. It is better the buy it when it have discount.

1 of 22 pages