Bulk Nutrients are offering reviewers the chance to win back the purchase price of their order. The winner for this is selected randomly from the month of April. To enter this, all reviewers are required to do is to write a positive, neutral or critical review about their experiences with Bulk Nutrients. It is possible that reviews written may have been written by a reviewer that received this incentive.

Verified Purchase

Fastest delivery ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2017

I ordered Friday night. It arrived Monday morning! With a free sample aswell. Why would i travel to a shop with service like this?!

This Is legit true Beauty and The Beast...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2017

I have Used numerous product from Bulk Nutrients, and I have never been disappointed...
- all the products Are way cheeper then market price and yet no compromise in quality,
- Have personally never had any side effect from any of the supplements
- all the supplements are great tasting, easy dissolving, and does what it is suppose to do... Always a pleasure to taste buds...
- Always on time delivery....

PERFECT!!!

true blue Aussie company, no frills best prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

I found Bulk Nutrients after having a 2 heart attacks and having 2 stents implanted . I searched the net to see what NATURAL solution was available. I found the Linus Pauling Vitamin C/ L lysine and Proline natural healing for Cardiovascular disease. It has been fantastic, for those interested,go check it on the internet, you will be amazed at what you read.Doug

Fantastic Product in Everyway

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

Great tasting quality product, keeps you coming back for more. Also available at such a reasonable cost.
Thanks Bulk Nutrients, won't go anywhere else from now on!

Sunshine Coast

Private message

Awesome products at awesome prices!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

Bulk Nutrients sells supplements high quality supplements at the cheapest prices. Would highly recommend their products if you don't want to waste an excessive amount of money on supplements. They even show you the tests they conduct on their protein powders to ensure that they meet the protein amount per serving on their nutritional labels so you know they are superior to other brands.

Great product @great value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

Bulk nutrients have a great range with good bang for your $$. I don't go anywhere else. With no time to go shopping and paying crazy over inflated prices for fancy labels.. Why would you go anywhere else.

Top quality product at affordable price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

It's hard to come by dairy free protein powder that is palatable and / or a reasonable price. Earth Protein ticks both boxes, all flavors! I mix it in water, I have it in oats and I make protein bars with it. Highly recommended!

My Go-to Supp Store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

I have been using Bulknutrients for several years now and they always come up with the goods. Can't get such quality products at a cheaper price then this.

Brilliant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

Brilliant product and great value. Bulk nutrients is the best tasting and best quality supplements I have used. The fast shipping really comes in handy too!

Verified Purchase

Good Quality Products!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

Love buying supps from Bulk Nutrients! Even after researching other brands they are still better value and a far superior product! I recommend them to all my gym buddies!!

Helpful and good range

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

As always, the product range is good and reasonably priced. The WPI is almost as good as some of the best stuff I have gotten elsewhere, but at half the price is much better value. The WPC is much better than any others I have had.

I wanted to order the mixed pack of hot whey, but it was unavailable for a couple of weeks. I didn't want to wait to order the rest of my stuff, but seeing as I was already spending a fair bit, I didn't really want to pay more for the two separate flavours just because the mixed pack was unavailable. The live chat person applied the difference to my account when I placed my order - friendly and flexible service I haven't gotten at other "Aussie supplement" stores (hint hint).

1 of 253 pages

G'day, can you please tell me if there is any reason why I should't be able to heat up a mug of WPI with milk ?

Bobster65 asked on May 10, 2017

Hi Bobster!,

We would recommend using room or cool temperature water or milk etc when using WPI for the best taste, you could certainly try it though. It may alter the taste and potentially clump if too hot.

I would suggest trying out Whey Hot which is perfect for a nice hot high protein drink! http://www.bulknutrients.com.au/products/whey-hot-slow-release-beverage-multi-packs.html

Cheers,
BN

Are your products really made in China?

Investigator asked on Apr 13, 2017

Hi Investigator,

That’s a great question, as we have hundreds of products and ingredients we source these from all over the world whether it be Australia, China, USA or elsewhere.
For example, we use Australian made WPC, Chinese manufactured Glutamine and USA made Pro Hydrolase.

Certain products/ingredients like amino acids for example are almost exclusively manufactured in China. They are simply not manufactured in Australia, so some products certainly do come from China and they are absolutely of the highest quality. The same would apply to other supplement companies; they too would be sourcing from China for certain things.

We have a detailed FAQ on this on our website if you would like to take a look http://www.bulknutrients.com.au/faqs/amino-acids/

I have a friend who is quite sick she needs to keep her weight up and she can't have gluten or dairy she said shes a celiac? I ordered the pea protein from you guys just for her to try, do you have any other recommendations? I researched and found that the pea protein comes highly recommended I know it's gluten and dairy free from what I read and I have read reviews that it has an ok flavour.

Crystal asked on Apr 12, 2017

Hi Crystal,

Pea is certainly a good option being dairy and gluten free. The other option I would suggest is our Earth Protein, this is a 50/50 split of Pea and Rice. The benefit here is a better amino acid profile along with an improvement in taste and texture over Pea by its self http://www.bulknutrients.com.au/products/earth-protein-vegan-protein.html
If you would like to give it a rest run you can request a free sample here http://www.bulknutrients.com.au/samples
Cheers :)