Bulk Nutrients are offering reviewers the chance to win back the purchase price of their order. The winner for this is selected randomly from the month of April. To enter this, all reviewers are required to do is to write a positive, neutral or critical review about their experiences with Bulk Nutrients. It is possible that reviews written may have been written by a reviewer that received this incentive.

Great Products!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Can't go wrong! Cheap, quality and delicious :) dont get ripped off on the big brands when bulk nutrients is just as good if not better.

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

I love your Protein Matrix +

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

I've been training for years and tried all types and makes of Protein and have found that Bulk Nutrients offers amazing products at amazing prices.
I'm looking forward to trying their fat burners as i'll heard great reviews.

Makes the workout worth it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

Couldn’t live without my Bulk Nutrients pre-workout hit and post-workout protein shake. I know my body isn’t nearly as responsive to workouts without them. Do it for the gains.

Excellent website, great prices.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

I've just placed my first order with Bulk Nutrients, and we are looking forward to trying these products. Just wanted to say that the experience ordering on website was easy and user friendly. Thank you! : )

The best protein at the best price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Bulk nutrients products are second to none! Their protein is very cost friendly and doesn't come at the cost of taste.
All flavours i've tried have been amazing and cannot complain at all.
Service is A+++

Sent the wrong product

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Ordered brown rice protein powder in the natural flavour and received Chocolate. Contacted them via email within 10min of receiving the order and was told by [name removed] that it was a mistake from one of their warehouse staff and they were sending out the new order that day via express post. Waited three days and did not receive the order. Emailed [name removed] them asking for the tracking number and haven’t heard anything since.

BN should understand that some of their customers like myself actually spend over $300 on supplements a month and actually take nutrition and exercise seriously. They have lost a long-term customer.

I would happily use the Chocolate flavoured powder, however I am ALLERGIC to cocoa.

I suspect the 5 star reviews on here are due to customers hoping for a free order- once you place your first order BN ask you to rate them saying you can get 100% off your next order. Don’t be fooled by this mob.

Verified Customer

Thanks for quality "no rubbish" service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Protien, sweetness - the lot... a quick service with minimal effort to my door. Sweet its what I like. Thanks for the no stress ordering system and a quality product - always recommend to my friends.

Coke no more!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Since procrastinating on buying this product for a while my partner and I cannot get enough of the new Cola furture whey, it tastes exactly like you would imagine and even better with soda water. We have just ordered our second lot and are waiting by the door for it , highly reccomended to anyone that loves a fizzy in summer.

Verified Customer

Great product at affordable price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

The matrix protein is really good at an affordable price I'm now trying other bulk nutrient products. Shipping is really fast too.

THERMOWHEY at 96 kilos

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

I'll update this on result in about 2 months. Prices are great. Always get results with Bulk Nutrients products. Currently recovering from serious illness and finally able to train but I'm now 10+ kilos over weight. Looking forward to testing Thermowhey. I gave it a half way rating because I don't know yet. First time using Thermowhey. Will start using it when it arrives.

Converted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Can I give you guys more than 5 stars? Firstly, the website is extremely easy to navigate and clearly explains what is in each supplement and has a clear and concise nutritional information panel. It is very easy to understand what each supp is used for, especially for first timers. Next is the postage, at a set price it is extremely affordable and extremely quick - No issues there. The products themselves are one of the highest quality I have ever used. I was not convinced after listing to my husband rave about bulk nutrients for over a year now, and these truly do out beat any other brand i have used! The Quality definitely is not compromised for the price! I will not be going anywhere else from now on! Thanks guys for providing such a great service and product in AUS!

Green Fusion- the perfect start to perfect health!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

After using Vital Greens an expensive brand that I get from Health Food stores, I was recommended to check this out from the company I buy my protein from online. A cleaner, smarter, HEAPS CHEAPER and better product... home delivered!!! I have another regular essential product I don't mind at all putting out for!

Verified Customer

Why chose anything else? Because nothing comes close

1..Quality product with GENUINE ingredients
2..Excellent results
3..unbeatable pricing and service
4..locally produced
5...transparent business model especially on ingredients and nutritional facts...no hype and exaggerated misleading percentages and statistics that are distorted to sell you misconstrued overpriced rubbish, unlike other brands
Bulk nutrients delivers and then some

Ectomorph Husband loves this

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

My husband has just started trying to put on a few extra kilos of muscle and going to the gym for the first time at 32. He is loving the chocolate micellar and vanilla isolate. He's never been a big eater and Bulk Nutrients is helping him get the calories and protein needed. I get online training and nutrition support from Allison Everett from Fitquest360 who is amazing, and the Bulk Nutrients supplements work for me in losing weight and building lean muscle.

Affordable and delicious

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

I love the salted caramel! It makes a great shake or baking additive! Surprisingly, it mixes well with fruit. I use banana and mango with it. Great price for how long it lasts too.

First class products without the high price tag

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Bulk Nutrients protein powder mixes well, tastes great and comes with none of the usual fillers and useless ingredients you find in a lot of popular brands. Also packs a good amount of protein with almost no carbs or fats.

Amazing products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Amazing products can’t go wrong they have everything possible all in the one shop amazing service and taste amazing

Melbourne

• 3 comments
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Great value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Supplements have a reputation of being expensive and ineffective, bulk nutrients provides a range of products to assist with your training without breaking the bank.

Buy all your supps here!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Best quality products at best price per unit of virtually everything you need to supplement your workouts, diet, or health. Best Whey anywhere - not too sweet, and doesn't make your stomach turn, and no bitter aftertaste - just the best. Also, try the Future Whey - it's amazing! Great service with quick and helpful replies to any questions also.

Love Matrix Protein

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Protein Matrix mixes well and tastes great in all flavours. Due to its value for money price, my whole family uses it for shakes and to add protein content to breakfast smoothies and oats. Great for product for those on a keto style diet also due to low carb content. Thanks BN.

1 of 255 pages

G'day, can you please tell me if there is any reason why I should't be able to heat up a mug of WPI with milk ?

Bobster65 asked on May 10, 2017

Hi Bobster!,

We would recommend using room or cool temperature water or milk etc when using WPI for the best taste, you could certainly try it though. It may alter the taste and potentially clump if too hot.

I would suggest trying out Whey Hot which is perfect for a nice hot high protein drink! http://www.bulknutrients.com.au/products/whey-hot-slow-release-beverage-multi-packs.html

Cheers,
BN

Are your products really made in China?

Investigator asked on Apr 13, 2017

Hi Investigator,

That’s a great question, as we have hundreds of products and ingredients we source these from all over the world whether it be Australia, China, USA or elsewhere.
For example, we use Australian made WPC, Chinese manufactured Glutamine and USA made Pro Hydrolase.

Certain products/ingredients like amino acids for example are almost exclusively manufactured in China. They are simply not manufactured in Australia, so some products certainly do come from China and they are absolutely of the highest quality. The same would apply to other supplement companies; they too would be sourcing from China for certain things.

We have a detailed FAQ on this on our website if you would like to take a look http://www.bulknutrients.com.au/faqs/amino-acids/

I have a friend who is quite sick she needs to keep her weight up and she can't have gluten or dairy she said shes a celiac? I ordered the pea protein from you guys just for her to try, do you have any other recommendations? I researched and found that the pea protein comes highly recommended I know it's gluten and dairy free from what I read and I have read reviews that it has an ok flavour.

Crystal asked on Apr 12, 2017

Hi Crystal,

Pea is certainly a good option being dairy and gluten free. The other option I would suggest is our Earth Protein, this is a 50/50 split of Pea and Rice. The benefit here is a better amino acid profile along with an improvement in taste and texture over Pea by its self http://www.bulknutrients.com.au/products/earth-protein-vegan-protein.html
If you would like to give it a rest run you can request a free sample here http://www.bulknutrients.com.au/samples
Cheers :)