Between April 1st and November 30th 2017 Bulk Nutrients offered reviewers the chance to win back the purchase price of their order. The winner was selected randomly each month and all reviewers were required to do was write a positive, negative or critical review about their experience with Bulk Nutrients. It is possible that reviews written during this period may have been written by a reviewer that received this incentive.

Everything I've ordered has been a great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2018

The website is easy to use , ordering is simple and delivery usually comes before the expected date , every product I've ordered has been high quality and tasted great

Verified Customer

Great price, taste and fast shipping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

Easy website, huge range of products and flavours. Love the protein matrix! Also have a great range of vegetarian and vegan products.

Love the taste and quality and cant beat the price i am definitely recommending bulk nutrients to ot

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Very pleased the taste was very nice and smooth and very happy with the service and price definitely won me over

Too sweet

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Website range and delivery were all great.
My only problem is the sweetner you use in your
Flavours is too sweet and tastes artificial. You should look at more natural sweetness as well. Raw Honey, Rice malt syrup, Yacon syrup or coconut sugar. Might cost consumer a bit more but great selling point.
Would not buy flavoured WPI or Casien again but would purchase unflavoured and do the rest myself.

Waiting for product as I only just checked out but the shopping cart UX was a work of art

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

Best UI ive seen in SO long. Having the cart there on every screen in a frame was a very good feature.
Fingers crossed the products are as expected. I will say that the transparency of the blending and ingredients makes a big difference from me, and gets a big tick. So annoying when you look on back and its got a propriety blend which is not specifying how much of each specific supplement is in there. This can be outright dangerous when you are mixing different supps.

Affordable and Great Quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

I can't get over how affordable Bulk Nutrient's products are, and such great quality. My favourite products are the WPI and Protein Matrix, the best protein I've ever tasted. Delivery is super fast - Next day delivery before 3pm and one day after 3pm. Highly recommend! Theres a product for everyone.

Great for my Sensitive Gut

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

A friend of mine let me try a 1kg bag of WPI and it's the first protein i've had that didn't make me feel sick.

Highly recommend. It's easy to digest, website is fantastic and easy to use - and i love the mix and match bulk buying automated option (such a surprise!)

Perfect! Amazing product and super quick delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

Awesome taste, definitely the best tasting protein I’ve ever had. The delivery and communication was on point and was super quick even coming from Tasmania. Could not recommend this more! For the price, convenience and effectiveness this is the best protein around!

• 1 comment
Private message

Very happy with Bulk Nutrients!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

Online store is easy to navigate, with a great selection. Bought plenty in the past and will continue to do so. Protein is excellent quality and shipping was very fast.

This is the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

Totally it is great quality stuff as well as affordable is ever better .wouldn't go anywhere else now .thank you

I've ordered multiple times now

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

I was very happy with the vegan protein powders from bulk nutrients. Good flavours, and a good amount of pure vegan protein.

WPI

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

I've been using bulk nutrients WPI for a while now and have been reaping the benefits.
Great flavour, quality and value for money

Fantastic products!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

I have tried so many different protein powders. Bulk Nutrients is by far the best. And they have the little sample/travel packs which is amazing. I bought the 14pack a few times so I could try all the flavors until I found my favourites :-) Very affordable and super fast shipping!

Delicious and great value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Love my first order of Bulk Nutrients. I bought the Brown Rice and Pea protein powder in Chocolate and in Salted Caramel. I was introduced to Bulk Nutrients by 2 friends, 1 allergic to diary and she kindly gave me a whole pack of the Brown Rice and Pea powder and the 2nd who filled a glass jar of the Whey protein. I enjoy it blended with banana, dates and cacao powder.

Best prices for top quality products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Been using muscle food 101 and hyper hydrolyse for about a year now and couldn't be happier. Have whacked on about 8kgs of lean muscle and will continue to use bulk nutrients for my supps as no one else even gets close to providing the same quality for such affordable prices.

Highly Recommend Bulk Nutrient's for all supplements!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

I have been using Bulk Nutrients for over a year and could not be happier. Products are great and very affordable, the Protein flavours are amazing and the shipping is usually 1 or 2 business days!

Great service and fast shipping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Great product range, easy to use checkout process and very fast turn around times, ordered my product on Friday and received it on the Monday.

Love this product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2018

Very happy with using website and ordering and the range is great. I have used this product a couple of times and rate it very high and is gluten free so that is great.

Good WPC Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2018

I am buying this product again after doing fair bit of research and usage, this product is great and has minimum ingredients which I highly prefer.

Gold Coast

Private message

Incredibly Fast Delivery, excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

Ordered Wednesday evening, took delivery Friday morning...
I had accidentally gave the wrong delivery address on the order and it was rectified within minutes.
I will be back for more !

1 of 279 pages

Hi, I have two questions about your nootropics. Alpha GPC, oxiracrtam are they both tested? And is it a third party tested or in house? And 5-htp ? Thanks Billy.

Billy asked on Mar 13, 2018

Hi Billy,

There was once a time where Nootropics in our range were third party tested however these were for our most sold and popular one's - Noopept, Oxiracetam and Pramiracetam.

What little Nootropics are now left in our range do not go further testing other than the Certificates of Analysis already performed by our Pharmaceutical Grade suppliers.
Should you require any COA's for any of our raw ingredients, we are happy to pass them on.

Here is a little further info about our Pharm Grade amino acids and powders such as the one's you have enquired about regarding quality and our relationship with our suppliers - https://www.bulknutrients.com.au/faqs/amino-acids/

I have a home gym and have trained on and off for a while.But with not much success. A friend of mine asked what I was taking and i said nothing. He said thats your problem. I just don't know what to take.I don't have a lot to spend .Can you please help.

markyo asked on Jan 16, 2018

Answer this

Hi Markyo , I cannot offer advice as I am not a professional and each person is an individual and their requirements would need to be personalised to their situation and needs.

Sorry.

Hi Markyo,

We sure can! So we can understand more of your needs it's best to contact us direct on info@bulknutrients.com.au or jump on our live chat.

That way we can give you the most accurate advice on what to take.

hi effie here , i am in s.a. heard of your products from my daughter from hobart love to try but i also have some issues with wheat and dairy products can you help me out ?

effie asked on Jan 09, 2018

Hi Effie,

We sure can! Was it a protein you were looking for? If so, I would suggest taking a look out at Earth Protein - this is 100% dairy and wheat free;

If you would like to try a sample or would like more in depth info, please contact us at info@bulknutrients.com.au

See all 6 questions about Bulk Nutrients