Bulk Nutrients are offering reviewers the chance to win back the purchase price of their order. The winner for this is selected randomly from the month of April. To enter this, all reviewers are required to do is to write a positive, neutral or critical review about their experiences with Bulk Nutrients. It is possible that reviews written may have been written by a reviewer that received this incentive.

Sydney

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Keep up the good work A+++

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

I purchased the Raw Unflavoured Pea Protein & Raw Unflavoured Brown Rice Protein powders, very fast delivery & good customer service.
I blend both protein powders together into my breakfast smoothie, 15g each to a total of 30g, I strongly believe in order to get the complete protein with all the essential amino acids, it’s best to blend both Pea & Rice Protein together.
Taste is not an issue coz my vitamix takes good care of that with the fruits or Manuka honey!
What’s more important is that the protein powder is 100% pure & clean with..

No Aspartame
No Sucralose
No Acesulfame K
NO artificial flavour or any other unknown crap that’s in there.

My work is hands on so this protein powder really helps me get through the days without any muscle breakdown.

The wife & I love these two products, next time will purchase around 3-5kgs, we costume it religiously everyday into our morning breakfast smoothie.

Carbohydrate Dextrose Monohydrate

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

Hi ,I bought from Bulk Butrients ,Carbohydrate Dextrose Monohydrate .I thought I will try another brand cheaper.
i didn't realize it had 40gr of sugar and hardly any Carbohydrate.I bought 5 kilos what a waste .I will be using it for cakes.Best carbs are from PROTEIN247.com.au brand called International protein : extream carbohydrates gluten free with a bit of protein and fernkreek in it :)I have being using this brand for years best carbs on the market. sometimes it pays to stick to what you know, and pay a bit extra.

Comments
Bulk Nutrients Official

Hi William, There is a bit of confusion here! Dextrose is pure sugar. There is no such thing as dextrose with no sugar. Sugar is 100% carbohydrate. This information can be found on the website and... read more »

It's lovely to drink with Banana

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

I have used there product for 12 mths very nice it has helped me with my weight and I use it as a milkshake for my breakfast

Brisbane

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes

WHAT YOU NEED AT A PRICE YOU'LL LIKE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

I have been searching the web for Maltodextrin and found Bulk Nutrients to be the best price anywhere. Speedy delivery and excellent product and service. Their site was very user friendly and the whole process was straightforward and easy.
Highly recommend.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Highly recommend!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

Been using a Whey Isolate, BCAA and creatine. Have tried other expensive supplements but have given them the flick for bulk nutrients products. Very fast delivery.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks mick

Couldn't have recovered from illness without this!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2018

After losing 8kgs from a mystery virus, and with very low energy, Earth Protein was just what the doctor ordered! In 5 weeks I've gained 1.5 kilos, and my energy is increasing day by day. I've even recommended this to one of my friends who is going through chemotherapy right now, and weight and energy loss that goes with that. The order process was simple, the product tastes great, and I couldn't fault the service which was fantastic - the delivery arrived in a couple of days. Thank you for helping me to turn my health around. I will be ordering again, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend this product to anyone.

Only Place I Go

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2018

The quality to price ratio on the protein products is unmatched. I have only bought from bulk nutrients for the last 2 years and have managed to gain 18kg in muscle using the muscle food, along with a steady diet. The delivery has always been punctual and consistent. I like the new reward/coupon system although the rewards seem a bit low for how hard it is to get them.

Verified Customer

by far the best supplement company on the market

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2018

I've been a returning customer for quite some time now and am always incredibly satisfied with their products. I have recommended them to a few friends and always receive the same news about them converting to only ordering their products from bulk nutrients. Best supplements available with the best flavours at an incredibly competitive price.

Verified Customer

Top quality with quantity!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2018

Been buying my supplements from Bulk Nutrients for 5 plus yrs now and have never bought from a shop since.
Quality of their products is 2nd to none and quantity of for you pay for is the best value on the market.

Verified Customer

The best site to buy supps

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2017

Verh high quality supplements. Very good price. Excellent service and shipping speed.
Enormous variety of supplements for sale.
I've been using bulk nutrients for over a year, and would never buy supps from anywhere else.

Favourite Brand

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2017

Absolute favourite brand and protein! Came so quickly and tastes amazing! All the ingredients are natural which is hard to find in a protein these days! Is part of mt everyday routine and couldn’t go without it, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Sydney

• 1 comment

A+ Customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

Exceptional service, highly recommend Bulk Nutrients. Small problem with transaction failing to go through, was fixed very promptly. Good customer service.

Best service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 24, 2017

Easy to navigate site. Quality products, great price, fast shipping, cheap postage easy and fast transaction. Good communication. Highly recommend them.

Excellent Product, Great Taste & Efficient Shipping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

Frequently order my protein supplementation from bulk nutrients, never had any issues with deliveries and the product is always great. On a Cost/Content/Quality perspective, bulk nutrients is one of the best if not best supplementation stores within Australia and I am always recommending it to my friends.

A++++

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

Can't fault it. Perfect taste, price and products. This is my second of many orders to come and I know I'll be 100% satisfied yet again. Top stuff, BN!

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

Great taste and easy to make when on the run
Keeps me full its a great start to the day

Great taste!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

I love that all the products we’ve tried taste so much better than other brands, they mix really well, and don’t leave a foul aftertaste. I also love knowing that there are no horrendous nasties in any of the products - one less thing to worry about when trying new things! The ability to add a free random product sample to your order is a great bonus too!
Delivery is always fast, and the team are helpful if you need to get in touch for any reason.

Verified Customer

Essential supplements for my journey

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

Was recommended by a friend due to its great compatibility with my goals (low carbs and decent protein amount per serve) ,also great value to money product not to mention the amazing flavours which I have tried all and I favour the choc honeycomb over the rest. Just made my fourth order and looking forward for more.very recommended.

Just placed my first order!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

I am quite particular with my protein powders, so I have never looked around.
I kept hearing about bulk nutrients, so I thought I’d give it a shot! I spoke with a very helpful team member via Facebook who kindly organised me a free sample to try and have now placed my first order
The lean for less stack! Amazing value!!
Thanks guys I’m so excited to get going with it

Class

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

All the products I have tried from bulk nutrients have been quality great tasting and minimal fillers and rubbish inside them. Truly a class act.

1 of 257 pages

I have a home gym and have trained on and off for a while.But with not much success. A friend of mine asked what I was taking and i said nothing. He said thats your problem. I just don't know what to take.I don't have a lot to spend .Can you please help.

markyo asked on Jan 16, 2018

Answer this

Hi Markyo , I cannot offer advice as I am not a professional and each person is an individual and their requirements would need to be personalised to their situation and needs.

Sorry.

Hi Markyo,

We sure can! So we can understand more of your needs it's best to contact us direct on info@bulknutrients.com.au or jump on our live chat.

That way we can give you the most accurate advice on what to take.

hi effie here , i am in s.a. heard of your products from my daughter from hobart love to try but i also have some issues with wheat and dairy products can you help me out ?

effie asked on Jan 09, 2018

Hi Effie,

We sure can! Was it a protein you were looking for? If so, I would suggest taking a look out at Earth Protein - this is 100% dairy and wheat free;

If you would like to try a sample or would like more in depth info, please contact us at info@bulknutrients.com.au

G'day, can you please tell me if there is any reason why I should't be able to heat up a mug of WPI with milk ?

Bobster65 asked on May 10, 2017

Hi Bobster!,

We would recommend using room or cool temperature water or milk etc when using WPI for the best taste, you could certainly try it though. It may alter the taste and potentially clump if too hot.

I would suggest trying out Whey Hot which is perfect for a nice hot high protein drink! http://www.bulknutrients.com.au/products/whey-hot-slow-release-beverage-multi-packs.html

Cheers,