Between April 1st and November 30th 2017 Bulk Nutrients offered reviewers the chance to win back the purchase price of their order. The winner was selected randomly each month and all reviewers were required to do was write a positive, negative or critical review about their experience with Bulk Nutrients. It is possible that reviews written during this period may have been written by a reviewer that received this incentive.

Honest Review

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Initially I had requested a sample for the cola flavoured protein powder. The response was excellent, upon testing I found the product was really refreshing. I then purchased the 1kg of cola protein and began use, initially I had the mixture wrong and put too much powder resulting in what I could only describe as crushed Panadol taste. UNLESS YOU GET THE RIGHT MIXTURE be prepared. Over all my experience has been positive, under strict diet and training I'm awaiting results from this product. This company is really good with customer service and other products I have yet to try and review but look forward to it. The purchasing was really straight forward, can you also update the postage if it's not signed for the cost is the same as registered haha you can delete one for ease of confusion.

Speediest delivery ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

I was researching products that would help me sleep without any side effects and came across 5-HTP. This is my second order now and I am very pleased with this product. It allows me to return to sleep when my (very light) sleep is disturbed whereas before taking 5-HTP I would wake up - my brain would snap into action and that would be the end of sleep. The website is easy to use and I was stunned when the order came within 4 days. I certainly will be back!

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Best prices and products around delivered straight to my door. Have been using this service for a couple years now and haven't found a better deal yet.

Totally reliable business.....

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

It's been awhile since ordering but I'm totally appreciative their product is outstanding in quality. Fast, accommodating home delivery!
(Thankyou!)

Awesome product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Impressed with the earth protein flavours. I will be using the vanilla everyday adding a scoop to my soaked oats which i prefer to porridge.

protien

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

ive started up gym again after serious leg injury from moto x and was impressed with taste and quality of my choices of protein but as a former nutrients direct customer i was not surprised...postage was quick as too ....thumbs up again

Very quick delivery great taste

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

I love the taste of your chocolate protein product, I was surprised how quickly it arrived, I have been lifting weights for nearly 10 months now with very Little muscle growth so far, so I thought I would try your product to see if I can get some muscle mass gains, I have my fingers crossed and will advise you in a few months if I have some mass gains.

MF101 G2G

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

The choc MuscleFood 101 is Good to Go because delicious and mixes easy for a quick snack between meals. I'll definitely be ordering again.

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

Great prices here on awesome products - love the website and info provided on every page. Easy to use and makes me want to keep buying.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

Overall buy from bulk nutrients is very simple and easy and shipping was very quick. Would and already do recommend this to everyone!

Can't live without it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

brilliant pricing, and products- auspost lets interstate delivery time down but I can't get better product anywhere else- well done guys!!

Chocolate Protein Matrix

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

I use Protein Matrix chocolate flavour in my oats, yoghurt and on its own with almond milk or blended with frozen fruit. The flavour is so good! Not an artificial sweetness, but a good chocolate hit to satisfy any sweet cravings. It mixes well and doesn’t have a bad reaction with heat, over all love it. Keen to try out vanilla next.

Great for building muscle & weight loss

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

I follow the Harley Pasternak eating program and use Harley's 5 factor workout DVD so this is great either as a snack or added to one of his smoothies as a meal replacement. I am 63yr old female and have gotten quickly to my ideal weight and built muscle using a combination the DVD and Whey protein

Creatine and protein matrix were excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Tasty flavours and fine particle size of the protein matrix made mixing and drinking very easy. Creatine particle size was also very fine, enabling the creatine to mix into shakes with ease. Quality products at an awesome price.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Ordered protien powder time from the order to delivery was impressive honey comb powder is not too bad in taste and hi protien

Excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Fast delivery and very reliable company. Products are of a very high standard and do what their description says they will do.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer

Not for me

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Purchase a 1kg bag of the Natural rice and pea protein. The bad doesn’t seal at all, it taste weird and my biggest concern is I have had about only 3 servings in total and each serving it left me with an aching tummy. Not sure what it is in the mixture that leaves me In agony. I’ve never experienced this with a vegan protein before. I’m now left with a full bag and it doesn’t even seal properly!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Customer

Fast and excellent customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

I love getting the updates through the shipping fazes and how quickly they reply to any enquiries I email through.
Keep up the great work.

Great quality products at an affordable price.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Recommended by a colleague, I bought some GABA and protein. Arrived about 3 days later (I live in regional WA) and I'm loving them!
The GABA works wonderfully and has no extra additives/flavourings, nice and simple.
The protein tastes amazing (choc honeycomb) and is a lot thicker than ON Gold Standars. 5/5 recommend!

Brisbane

• 1 comment
Private message

Approved for maximum gainage

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

High quality product, consistent delivery within 1-2 days of ordering (very fast), great prices, Aussie owned, can't get better than that, 3 thumbs up.

1 of 266 pages

Hi, I have two questions about your nootropics. Alpha GPC, oxiracrtam are they both tested? And is it a third party tested or in house? And 5-htp ? Thanks Billy.

Billy asked on Mar 13, 2018

Hi Billy,

There was once a time where Nootropics in our range were third party tested however these were for our most sold and popular one's - Noopept, Oxiracetam and Pramiracetam.

What little Nootropics are now left in our range do not go further testing other than the Certificates of Analysis already performed by our Pharmaceutical Grade suppliers.
Should you require any COA's for any of our raw ingredients, we are happy to pass them on.

Here is a little further info about our Pharm Grade amino acids and powders such as the one's you have enquired about regarding quality and our relationship with our suppliers - https://www.bulknutrients.com.au/faqs/amino-acids/

I have a home gym and have trained on and off for a while.But with not much success. A friend of mine asked what I was taking and i said nothing. He said thats your problem. I just don't know what to take.I don't have a lot to spend .Can you please help.

markyo asked on Jan 16, 2018

Answer this

Hi Markyo , I cannot offer advice as I am not a professional and each person is an individual and their requirements would need to be personalised to their situation and needs.

Sorry.

Hi Markyo,

We sure can! So we can understand more of your needs it's best to contact us direct on info@bulknutrients.com.au or jump on our live chat.

That way we can give you the most accurate advice on what to take.

hi effie here , i am in s.a. heard of your products from my daughter from hobart love to try but i also have some issues with wheat and dairy products can you help me out ?

effie asked on Jan 09, 2018

Hi Effie,

We sure can! Was it a protein you were looking for? If so, I would suggest taking a look out at Earth Protein - this is 100% dairy and wheat free;

If you would like to try a sample or would like more in depth info, please contact us at info@bulknutrients.com.au

See all 6 questions about Bulk Nutrients