Between April 1st and November 30th 2017 Bulk Nutrients offered reviewers the chance to win back the purchase price of their order. The winner was selected randomly each month and all reviewers were required to do was write a positive, negative or critical review about their experience with Bulk Nutrients. It is possible that reviews written during this period may have been written by a reviewer that received this incentive.

A good product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

Online purchase was delivered quickly. There was no scoop in the bag, should there have been?
I am lactose intolerant and on a Keto diet. I mixed 60g (2 serves) with 1 litre of almond milk. The taste was good, but the consistency was not smooth enough for me. I was impressed with the very low carbohydrate % though. I will make another lot and blend for 10 mins to see if it becomes smoother.

Hooked, can’t go without

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

Online purchase was fast and efficient, same day posting ensured my package (8kg+) arrived within two days after the order was processed.
Had never previously tried bulk Nutrients, but I had received very positive recommendations and decided to buy a bulk order. Beyond satisfied with my purchase, great value for money and the supplements are above par in taste and quality.
Will 100% be buying any of my supp needs from Bulk Nutrients from now on.

Great taste ..smooth texture..

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Made purchase on line & was impressed to recieve my order within a couple of days..
The taste & texture is excellent..
Will defiently be a regular shopper..

Great value-for-money supplements

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

The online shopping process is simple and straightforward. Been a loyal customer for years and have not been let down on their service and products.

Literally The Best in The Game

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

Of all the supplement companies I've used none has been better priced and higher quality products than Bulk Nutrients. From the crazy fast turn around time to the wide range of products they offer, there is nowhere else I'd want to go for all my supplement needs.

They take the hassle out of it all and are without a doubt my favourites.

Verified Customer

Great quality products - never had an issue

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

Have bought multiple times from bulk nutrients over the years, and they've never let me down. Absolutely perfect website, great products, great service. Could not recommend enough.

Good Stuff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

I bought products online easily and received them very quickly. There was a mix up in one of my orders, but it was rectified immediately and I received the correct product the next day at no expense to myself. I have recently started eating the Quick Protein Oats for breakfast instead of muesli and find I have much more consistent energy throughout the day. The Earth Protein also seems to suits my stomach and I am seeing more results from taking it either before or after gym. It has none of the chemical taste, aftertaste or after effects (you know what I mean) that other protein powders have I have used previously. The products are also pretty economical. 2 thumbs up!

Great product, great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

My son put me on to BN Whey Protein Isolate. I was looking for a high protein supplement as I was recovering from surgery and it has now become part of my daily routine. I love the taste of the Choc Honeycomb and it also tastes great when adding coffee to it. The price is hard to beat and the delivery is even better, I placed my order online on Wednesday night and it was delivered on the Friday.

Quick, cheap, yummy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

Purchased 5kg whey protein. Arrived 4 days later (would have been 3 but Aus Post). Powder has great taste (choc mint), haven't tasted my 4 other flavors yet. Read super cheap compared to other powders.

Verified Customer

Amazing products and service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2018

I ordered online which is super easy and efficient. My order arrived within 2 days which is outstanding service and I have been so happy with my products! All round awesome experience and highly recommend!

Verified Customer

Best price great products thanks guys

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

I got all my products on line
Paying for products was very quick and easy
Thanks everybody can’t wait to buy more products

Quick delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

Very happy with quick, next-day delivery. Ordered online late yesterday, received just after 12:00pm today. Received also a small pack of Muscle food 101 sample. Thank you. First order of L Arginine and will not be able to review this specific product. Time will tell.

Pre Workout 101

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

I've bought this multiple times now and works great but the only problem I have with it is that every bag I have had so far, the seal ends up breaking and the powder ends up leaking in my back pack every time..it's a little frustrating. am I the only one this happens to? best to look at an alternative for packaging?

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

The earth protein tastes great. I'm not vegan and this product was great as a supplement and tastes great too.

Easy to drink after training

On line
It was Good and easy to order my protein good selection and twenty words is a lot of words

Unbeatable products but expected a bit more

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

It has been years since I last bought BN and as always there is no issue with the pricing, quality or taste of the products so for those reasons I would have given them 5 stars. I made my purchase online over the weekend, order was processsed on Monday and received email notification that afternoon to say that order had been dispatched. Everyone talks about fast delivery whereas mine arrived Thursday. I also opted for the free “samples” which I thought was a great idea for returning business but only to receive one Mug Cake.

Dianella

Private message

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

I've just made my second order from Bulk nutrients as I was so impressed after my first order. I originally ordered the unflavoured protein concentrate which blended really well in my smoothies & also my low carb pancakes. Second time around I decided to try the salted caramel version.
The quality of the product is amazing & you can't beat the affordable price. Fast shipping too!

Love the oats

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

I purchase online regularly- totally love the quick protein oats! Both flavours are delicious with double choc as my fav

whey protein concentrate

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

The protein has great taste and no gastrointestinal side effect. It is the best protein product I have ever tasted

Best Protein Company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

I found Bulk Nutrients 2 years ago when looking for a low / no lactose protein product.
I live in QLD and to date every order I have placed as been on my doorstep the following day.
I don't use any other brand now. These guys are great!

1 of 272 pages

Hi, I have two questions about your nootropics. Alpha GPC, oxiracrtam are they both tested? And is it a third party tested or in house? And 5-htp ? Thanks Billy.

Billy asked on Mar 13, 2018

Hi Billy,

There was once a time where Nootropics in our range were third party tested however these were for our most sold and popular one's - Noopept, Oxiracetam and Pramiracetam.

What little Nootropics are now left in our range do not go further testing other than the Certificates of Analysis already performed by our Pharmaceutical Grade suppliers.
Should you require any COA's for any of our raw ingredients, we are happy to pass them on.

Here is a little further info about our Pharm Grade amino acids and powders such as the one's you have enquired about regarding quality and our relationship with our suppliers - https://www.bulknutrients.com.au/faqs/amino-acids/

I have a home gym and have trained on and off for a while.But with not much success. A friend of mine asked what I was taking and i said nothing. He said thats your problem. I just don't know what to take.I don't have a lot to spend .Can you please help.

markyo asked on Jan 16, 2018

Answer this

Hi Markyo , I cannot offer advice as I am not a professional and each person is an individual and their requirements would need to be personalised to their situation and needs.

Sorry.

Hi Markyo,

We sure can! So we can understand more of your needs it's best to contact us direct on info@bulknutrients.com.au or jump on our live chat.

That way we can give you the most accurate advice on what to take.

hi effie here , i am in s.a. heard of your products from my daughter from hobart love to try but i also have some issues with wheat and dairy products can you help me out ?

effie asked on Jan 09, 2018

Hi Effie,

We sure can! Was it a protein you were looking for? If so, I would suggest taking a look out at Earth Protein - this is 100% dairy and wheat free;

If you would like to try a sample or would like more in depth info, please contact us at info@bulknutrients.com.au

See all 6 questions about Bulk Nutrients