Between April 1st and November 30th 2017 Bulk Nutrients offered reviewers the chance to win back the purchase price of their order. The winner was selected randomly each month and all reviewers were required to do was write a positive, negative or critical review about their experience with Bulk Nutrients. It is possible that reviews written during this period may have been written by a reviewer that received this incentive.

Fantastic Aussie local company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

Been ordering all my supplement products from BN now for just on 6 months and I wish that I had got on to them sooner.
Great prices & products with an easy to navigate website to place orders . The BN product range in my opinion is far superior to anything that ASN or similar has to offer without all the marketing nonsense, jacked up prices and hyped up claims of their products with majority coming from the USA so who knows what you are getting in the ingredients. What I love about BN is their products are developed by them with science and research and safe to use, accredited by ASAD. No proprietary blends so you know what you are getting
I've tried a lot of protein powders in my time and BN's WPI is the best on the market as far as I'm concerned. It ticks all the boxes . 90% protein ( Tick ) Low Sodium content ( Tick ) No Fillers ( Tick )

Very Efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

Easy website to use and find products. Plenty of health products available. Alpha-GPC is great for memory and ambition level.

Always great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Been buying items for over a year now and always great service. Prices are unbeatable. The quality is top notch. DON'T EVER CLOSE DOWN. I RECOMMEND YOU TO EVERY ONE I KNOW :)

Great products, fast shipping!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

I’ve ordered several times from Bulk Nutrients and find their products excellent quality as well as very reasonably priced. I’ve found shipping to WA is extremely fast, usually within a couple of days. All in all, a happy regular customer.

5-HTP

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Website easy to negotiate.
Range of products is increasing - good to see!
The Quality of their product gives you more than you expect - less anxiety, better sleep, improved blood pressure.
You certainly notice a difference when you don't have 5 - HTP.
Thank you for a great quality product , customer service and fast delivery. Highly recommended!

Great online service, great products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Ready search of products, easy online purchase and good quality protein. Bulk nutrients had been my source of protein isolates for a while now and I'm satisfied by the service.

Good product and quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

The website looks simple and easy to navigate. I bought a rice protein and I'm satisfied considering that's my first rice protein so I wasn't sure what to expect. I'm definitely going to buy next one from them. (Quick delivery I think it was 1-2 days can't remember now)

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

My new go to supplement store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

With ingredients that are trustworthy, a name you can rely on and an Australian company without necessarily the Australian price tag, Bulk Nutrients is definitely going to be my go to place for all my supplement needs.

Awesome taste

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

A friend recommended this product, and I’m so glad she did. Taste is fantastic compared to other protein powders I’ve tried. Will definitely be purchasing more and recommending it to others!

• 1 answer
  • 6 helpful votes

Great products.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

The store is easy to navigate and there is clear descriptions of the products.
The range of products covers everything you might want including vegan options
The quality of the product I’d good, great tasting protein.

Amazing product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Easy site to navigate! Great selection of flavours!
Very happy with the products I received! Excellentbpostage time too! Thanks Bulk nutrients!

High quality product at the best value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Used Bulk Nutrients before and will only use them from now. Website is easy to order off and the product is great quality at the best price. Recommend to all my friends and family

Love love LOVE this WPI.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Can't stop myself coming back for more! The quality of Bulk Nutrition WPI is second to none! ALL flavours taste amazing, mix perfectly & never upset my stomach. Everyday, twice a day! (Beats Optimum Nutrition WPI on every level!) Thanks for an amazing product & great service :) x

Minor Cons but Bang for Your Buck

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

This product is worth it for it’s price, it comes in a bag with a 5mL scoop and the shipping is very fast, as it came within 2-3 business days. However, although stated as flavourless, I can’t help but taste the chemically bitterness of the Creatine within my protein shake. Furthermore, one scoop is only 3.3mg of Creatine, making it more difficult to measure the amount ingested during the loading phase, as typically 20-30mg of Creatine per day is the amount required, so if one scoop was precisely 5mg, it would’ve been much more convenient. Overall the product is great, especially for its price, however the taste and serving size could be improved. I would definitely recommend it to my friends, especially because it is an Australian product with incredibly fast shipping (2-3 business days).

Good products delivered quickly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Easy to deal with and being able to purchase products certified to WADA standards make these guys the go to company for us.

Awesome Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Quick, easy, great products, zero complaints . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .

Hogsmeade

• 2 comments
  • 10 helpful votes

Really solid!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

I've ordered a few times from this store – great range, competitive prices, quality products, friendly staff, free express postage. No complaints.

Fantastic product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

I’m so glad I found this website. It was very easy to navigate with such an extensive range of products. The service provided was quick and efficient and the price was cheaper than anywhere else I’ve seen. The product is of a high quality and definitely suited to my needs.

Verified Customer

Excellent Product and Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

I love this product. I have it with milk. It tastes great, easily dissolves and is filling. Very fast delivery. Definitely would buy again.

Whey protein

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Awesome product and so easy to get. Delicious, great flavours and I love the sample idea. Easy ordering and Fast delivery. Thanks so much.

1 of 286 pages

Hi, I have two questions about your nootropics. Alpha GPC, oxiracrtam are they both tested? And is it a third party tested or in house? And 5-htp ? Thanks Billy.

Billy asked on Mar 13, 2018

Hi Billy,

There was once a time where Nootropics in our range were third party tested however these were for our most sold and popular one's - Noopept, Oxiracetam and Pramiracetam.

What little Nootropics are now left in our range do not go further testing other than the Certificates of Analysis already performed by our Pharmaceutical Grade suppliers.
Should you require any COA's for any of our raw ingredients, we are happy to pass them on.

Here is a little further info about our Pharm Grade amino acids and powders such as the one's you have enquired about regarding quality and our relationship with our suppliers - https://www.bulknutrients.com.au/faqs/amino-acids/

I have a home gym and have trained on and off for a while.But with not much success. A friend of mine asked what I was taking and i said nothing. He said thats your problem. I just don't know what to take.I don't have a lot to spend .Can you please help.

markyo asked on Jan 16, 2018

Answer this

Hi Markyo , I cannot offer advice as I am not a professional and each person is an individual and their requirements would need to be personalised to their situation and needs.

Sorry.

Hi Markyo,

We sure can! So we can understand more of your needs it's best to contact us direct on info@bulknutrients.com.au or jump on our live chat.

That way we can give you the most accurate advice on what to take.

hi effie here , i am in s.a. heard of your products from my daughter from hobart love to try but i also have some issues with wheat and dairy products can you help me out ?

effie asked on Jan 09, 2018

Hi Effie,

We sure can! Was it a protein you were looking for? If so, I would suggest taking a look out at Earth Protein - this is 100% dairy and wheat free;

If you would like to try a sample or would like more in depth info, please contact us at info@bulknutrients.com.au

See all 6 questions about Bulk Nutrients