Outstanding Product and Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Delivered promptly and packaged perfectly. As soon as I picked up my order I was more than impressed with the appearance of the package, very professional.
After using the product, I am very satisfied, the quality and taste are amazing. This is know the only place I buy such supplements from.
Thus far, I have had a great experience with Bulk Powders Australia.

Woodgate

• 1 review
  • 1 question
  • 1 answer
Private message

Gr8 Stuff!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Hi guys,
Thanks again for your sups. Love 'em. Wouldn't be back for more if we didn't enjoy your sups and stuff. Keep up the great work.
Len & Janice.

Affordable and good quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Extremely happy with all of the products I received. Very good quality and super fast delivery. Purchased over 200$ and got free delivery and 2 extra times for free!

Absolutely love this Protein, Tastes great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

I have bought strawberry flavor and chocolate flavor , I love the taste unlike other protein powders . I would definitely recommend everyone to try

Easy orders

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

Easy to find and order. The postage charge is a bit of a pain. I would prefer to get free postage than points. This is important if you are reordering something on a regular basis.

Working on keeping well.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

The site was easy and informative, and the huge range of products made it easy to make a well-informed choice. The product is great and I look forward to continuing my goal of long-term wellness.

Verified Customer

One stop shop at the touch of my fingers!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

A great variety and range of supplements that are competitively priced with some amazing flavour options on products. The 'raw' products are very manageable also!!! Service is very swift and with AusPost tracking you can keep an eye on the expected arrival!

Use it everyday!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

love the vegan protein powder use it in breakfast or postworkout smoothies and even desserts.
keep coming back for more
Good Product,Affordable, fast Delivery! = Happy Customer

Great product and fast shipping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

Highly recommend the Vegan Protein Powders. Best ones I have tried that don't test gross! Shipping is always fast. Great price

Verified Customer

Easiest and cheapest way to get a wide range of supplements in Austral

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

Really happy with the site, best place to get vegan protein powder and creatine. Cheap, delivery is is affordable. Way better than a dodgy chemist warehouse stuff. Couldn't recommend enough.

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

Just discovered this site! So easy to use and informative, signed up straight away! Waiting on my first order, to try it out.

Good as

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

Found it easy, range of products was so cheap and great, the quality of the powder is fantastic shipping was very fast.

Couldn't be happier with the product and the price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2018

Couldn't be happier with the product and the price will definitely be purchasing more and recommending to others thank you

Quick Postage - Good Product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2018

Store was easy to navigate and pay.
Product is very good, no nasty aftertaste.
My only wish was that there was some flavour options for the Hemp Protein, as while the taste is not bad it is very bland (but MUCH better than others I have tried, no bad taste at all).

Terrific service from Bulk Powders Australia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

I'm very satisfied with this product. No taste and dissolves well in water. Excellent service from Bulk Powders, posted promptly.

November 12th 2018 Update: Perfect for me.

Very satisfied with the service with regards to postage. Bulk Powders were prompt and kept me informed with the progress of my order. I knew where it was from the time i paid for it.

A happy repeat customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

Probably one of the easiest online transactions I have done. They also ship very promptly which is great! I am a happy repeat customer

I bloody love Bulk Powders Australia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

I found out about the Bulk Powders website by an Instagram post of someone I follow, I jumped on Google and found the page within seconds.

Once arriving on the page, I found it easy to navigate and very quickly found the products that I was looking for. Products are grouped by types (i.e. weightloss, muscle etc) and when you land on a product you like it gives you suggestions of others you may be interested in.

I found that the price of products was comparable to others in the supplement market but the quality and taste has been incomparable. Love the Thermo Whey and the Protein Puddings.. they are the bomb!

Verified Customer

Amazing taste and blends pretty well

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

The store itself was easy to navigate, although a bit laggy when opening menus etc (probably just my internet connection though).

The vegan protein powder blend is fantastic. Every other vegan protein I've tried has tasted, to put it mildly, like garbage. This one blends pretty well and tastes just fine.

Overall, very satisfied. 4/5 would buy again.

Easy transaction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2018

Everything is kept really basic which makes it straightforward and simple to navigate. Found the product I wanted and found that by adding 5 I'd only pay for 4 items!! What a nice surprise when I was prepared to pay the full price for only 4 items. Because of that I ended up adding Something else that I wouldn't have gotten otherwise. Haven't received it yet but very excited for the arrival!

Quick delivery, terrific product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

Found exactly what i needed on the site straight away, very easy to navigate.
Excellent range and great prices.
I bought the micellar casein raw powder. It disolves great and doesnt leave a powdery taste.
Gonna keep coming back.

1 of 48 pages

Do you know when femme tone chocolate will be available?

Redboy asked on Mar 23, 2018

Answer this

Hi Redboy, it would best to email this question directly to the customer service team at helpdesk@bulkpowders.com.au

Are you shipping from NZ? Ordering mct power and wonder how long to deliver to Christchurch central? Thanks

Mands H asked on Sep 23, 2017

Answer this

Hi there, you can order from our NZ online store https://www.bulkpowders.co.nz generally from the time your order is received, processed, dispatch and delivered takes 2-3 working days.

Can u please send me the nutritional profile for NATURALLY FORMULATED WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE chocolate i would like to see the exact carbs and sugar contents thankyou

Krystal asked on Mar 26, 2017

Answer this

Hi will let u know when I receive it should b a few days just ordered my first lot

Ok thanks