Verified Customer

Inferno will steal your soul

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

I am not altogether sure what added extra is in this product but both myself and my wife experienced what could only be described as, as psychosis within 30 minutes of taking a recommended dose. I persisted and found even half a dose far to heavy on my head. I am well versed in pharmacology and I can only ascertain that this product has some added extra or cleverly worded caveat. The existing reviews appear to be astroturfed at best.

great products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

Been ordering for a few years now, always shipped quickly, good quality and flavours, great prices. I like that they have gone to smaller bags that get discounted as you buy more, as the old 5kg bags were huge.

Verified Customer

I will never buy from anywhere else again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

The quality of BPs products is the best I've ever used and I've been experimenting with supplements for almost 20 years. The price is definitely the kicker and I was so impressed at how fast it arrived. Also, love the packaging.

Verified Customer

Couldn't believe the prices of these quality products AND awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

Bought the Pea protein and organic spinach. Both are of a high quality. Delivery was very quick - even over the holiday season. Highly recommend this site for all you supplement needs.

Affordable but Quality products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

The pea protein that I purchased from Bulk Powders, in the vanilla flavour, mixes well, tastes smooth, and is a great price.

Melbourne

• 2 answers
Private message

great website, great prices, cheap postage

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2018

I love how these guys have some organic powders, hard to find. and their prices are great. postage in Australia (if you spend less than $150) is only $8. Looking forward to receiving my organic matcha, thanks bulk powders!

Mount Cotton

Verified Customer

Great Product Selection and Excellent value!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2018

I used to shop at a local supplements store paying exorbitant prices on various imported protein powers until I found the Bulk Powders Australia website. It has a large selection of different bulk powders to suit any dietary or sports requirements, including pea and rice! The tastes can vary depending on the type of powder, but given their affordability and prompt delivery service I would say that I would be hard pressed to find anywhere else offering this range and value. I highly recommend giving Bulk Powders Australia a try, you won't regret it.

Really informative

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2017

I haven’t received my package yet but so far have had a really good experience. I found the website very easy to use and found it very informative as every product I clicked on had a huge write up about it, and it focused on the raw ingredients and what the effects are rather than talking up a single product and just trying to make a sale. Will see how my stuff goes and will definitely be shopping here from now on if all goes well.

Product and prices good, service not great

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2017

I'll keep buying here as it's cheap and the powders are decent but don't expect much help if you have a query or complaint. I tried to figure out why my free gift wasn't delivered and they just stopped answering after a couple of emails. Seems to be a few unsatisfied customers with similar issues so it's not unusual I guess. Anyway, like I say, prices and products are ok.

Great value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2017

Affordable, high quality product and arrived quickly after ordering online. Tastes nice as well. Recommend highly. I also like the variety of products available online.

Verified Customer

Wonderful site and product range.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

Just discovered BulkPowdersAustralia. Completed my first order. Great user-friendly website. No fuss ordering/payment/confirmation!
Comprehensive product range. Now a permanent customer!

Trusted & Reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

Been using this website for 4 years now.
Haven't had an issue once, I wish they had a lower free delivery charge though =D

Greatly improved range

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

Range of products is great these days. Products are great quality and exactly as described. I prefered the 5kg bag options rather than multiple 1kgs.

McArthur

Worst Customer Serice Ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2017

Bought some supplements on the 7th of December, 2017. Spent a total of $85.00 thinking their supplements are good and I am getting a good deal. The top right hand of their website tells us when the next order will be dispatched and when I bought mine, it was showing next delivery in few hours on the same day.

I noticed that I did not get any information about the shipment or dispatch of my supplements even though full payment was done 3 days ago. Went to their website to login to my account and check the status of my order but could not login at all. Was getting a message "Account is not active". Tried calling them a lot of times but their phones just keep on hanging up on me so I sent them an email. I finally get a rude reply from their customer service after 24 hours. This guy here is telling me that they've taken my money but deactivated my account just because of some reviews and they will not ship my order but mentions nothing about provifing a refund. I reply to him advising him that he is confusing my order with someone else but to date no reply from this company and the worst part is I haven't received my supplements or refund after 7 days of paying for them.

Their customer service is the most pathetic I've come across and it is very hard to contact them. And they are really good at deactivating your account so you have no idea of what is happening to your order. I've read similar reviews about them here from other people but only after I've already paid them. These guys need to be made to close down their business if they continue such practices. I still haven't got my refund from them. Can anyone give me some ideas on how to get them to refund me? Oh and if you are thinking how these guys are getting good reviews. They offer people to leave good reviews for a chance to win some free credit to buy their supplements. So they are basically paying people to leave good reviews!!! Do not buy from them!!!!

Comments
Bulk Powders Australia Official

User originally opened multiple account and was found to be in breach of website terms of use, unfortunately due to the misconduct their account was suspended. User again tried to open another new ... read more »

What are you going on about? I was told that my account has been deactivated and asked to remove some review from Product Review Australia. Not sure what you are talking about but you certainly wer... read more »

Great products at a great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

I've being buying for several years now and always get the product at the price that's right for me. easy as usually the price is better than other sites and the products work .

Awesome!!!!! This is amazing.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

Good place for buy supplements!!! Recommend for everyone. I hope my supplements arrive in few days.
Only this site in Australia I found HMB is amazing

Adelaide

Private message

Tastes like cardboard ground into dust

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Sorry chief but this is pretty well inedible. It is tasteless yet somehow offensive. The Pure pea protein is way better.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Best value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Best value for high quality supplements. Ive used the l carnitine, glutamine, protein and more and all have been good

Port Melbourne

Verified Customer

Total lack of customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Placed an order with Bulk Powders which was lost in the mail. Totally understand that this can occur. The most disappointing factor was the total lack of customer service from here on. BP tried to finds reasons as to why the parcel went missing, all in correct. Not once did they offer to chase the tracking number up from their side, nor did they make an effort to contact myself via phone when requested. Their was absolutely no care for the customer in the circumstances, and no effort BP to aid in finding the package. Do not buy from!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Bulk Powders Australia Official

As reliable as Australia Post is, unfortunately errors or mistakes do occur and is why we offer customers several delivery options including a fully secure, traceable, insurable and signature requi... read more »

Like stated once again BPs, understandable that parcels going missing. The TOTAL LACK OF CONCERN and CUSTOMER SERVICE once this had occur was the greatest concern for myself as a customer. No empa... read more »

Verified Customer

Good quality product, easy to order and timely delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

I was sick of paying top prices for questionable quality protein powder at supplement stores. Bulk Powders is notably cheaper and the quality of the protein is good. taste is also good. I also bought some of their amino acids which were also clean and high quality. Well done in providing great products at a good price with efficient delivery

1 of 34 pages