Efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

Prices are competitive and I love the updates provided as your order progresses. Also like the loyalty program that is offered, lots of positives about this company.

I was surprised

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

- the orders came ontime
- it was packed neatly
- flavours were also great
- in yet to use it and see effects
- great instructions on how to take it
- comes with a scoop!

Verified Purchase

Bulk powders is awesome, such good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

Always fast with delivery and a very good service with various discounts and gifts to help with all nutritional/bodybuilding needs.

Gawler Belt, South Australia

Private message

Great Products and Fast Shipping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

I have tried several products and been happy with every one of them, their competitive pricing and fast shipping simply add to the great experience.

Vanilla Whey Powder

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

Great taste, combines with liquid very well and easily without lumps. Great also in the protein balls, very vanilla taste and not a sickly sweet flavour. Packaging is great and seals well, fast delivery time A real winner.

Wwww.........WOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

So...... Boom. I've had the Thermo Shred before (superb) and the Inferno (Pow) but that was through someone else's order. It took a week and a bit for me to see it due to his poor communication skills. He said that he scored the loot with in a couple of days but forgot to tell me. He said he "had more important things to worry about" (as he is smashing FIFA on the Xbox). Thanks fella (ya spud).

I finally ran dry and thought I best stock up on three more bags of magic.
Step by step: Place the order for three bags of excellence a few hours be
fore dispatch, hit express because I need it now. Boom the stork is waiting for me, goods in hand, ready for me to unlock the door early the next day.

COULD I ASK FOR ANYTHING BETTER????? NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
You guys and gals are the best and I couldn't thank you enough.

The Bulk Powders team is legend-- wait for it-- and I hope you're not lactose intolerant, because the second half of the word is-- dairy! Legendary!

Boom.

• 2 answers
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Extremely fast shipping! Great Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

I am really impressed in how fast the shipping was! The product tastes good and mixes very well! Will be back again.

Amazing products!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

Amazing products, unbelievably quick postage and fantastic sustainable packaging. We have ordered the maca and spirulina powder on 2 occasions now and guarenteed we will continue. Amazing value and the powders work amazingly in smoothies and baked goods. Would highly recommend!

Awesome Product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

Super impressed with this product. Amazing flavours - Banana and Chocolate. Fantastic product with super fast shipping. Will definitely buy this again!

Great product range!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

Amazing website, products and prices! Very impressed with everything. Product range is great and allows you to mix what you want to make it work!

The best protein I've ever had !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

Very Tasty, mixes great, chocolate and bananna are my favourite flavours, chocolate really satisfies those cravings. Great to mix in pancakes aswell.

Good quality, fast shipping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

Shipped in two days. Products are of high quality. Would recommend 10/10. Need 7 more words so writing something random.

1 of 44 pages

Can u please send me the nutritional profile for NATURALLY FORMULATED WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE chocolate i would like to see the exact carbs and sugar contents thankyou

Krystal asked on Mar 26, 2017

Answer this

Hi will let u know when I receive it should b a few days just ordered my first lot

Ok thanks

Hi, my partner is ' Lactose intolerant', which protein shake would you recommend for "Muscle Mass" and what is the nicest flavor? Cheers

Jody asked on Nov 17, 2016

Answer this

Hey Jody, thanks for reaching out, please checkout the following link: https://www.bulkpowders.com.au/blog/2014/03/lactose-intolerance-and-protein-powder

Has anyone tested the supplements, are there any problems similar to no bull supplements where testing has shown poor quality and lower values of protein??

Mattyb asked on Jul 03, 2016

Answer this

Matty, thanks for the question.

All our proteins are independently tested for purity and the results are posted on all our popular protein powder product pages, you can view this now for yourself, for example; see https://www.bulkpowders.com.au/whey-protein-isolate-wpi.html. Furthermore we’ve been trading online since 2008 with many happy return customers, please checkout our reviews!