Prompt service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

I made a purchase on line it was a very user frendly site to use the service was great to days and i had my purchase. Excellent thank you

First time purchase of Hemp Ptotein Powder

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

Purchased through online store and was a prompt and efficient experience, would definitely deal with Bulk Powders Australia again and would not hesitate to recommend them

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Easy and well thought out purchasing process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

Online purchase made, it was so easy and was amazing to get reward points to use straight away! Love that they had an organic range

These guys are criminals

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Was buying from these guys for a while but they sent me the wrong product and refuse to take it back. Customer service is beyond bad. Pretty sure what they are doing is illegal. Go elsewhere, you have been warned..

First time ordered but not the last!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Ordered online...nice and simple process and the named product arrived within a few days. I was emailed updates on the delivery process from start to end. Very satisfied with the service, product and price!!
Would definitely use Bulk Powders again

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Fantastic selection of great products. Easy to use well layed out website. All products priced great. Order was posted the following morning. Looking forward to achieving my goals.

Verified Customer

This was an awesome find!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

From the first order I love bulkpowders.com! Made my purchase online and I can't believe how cheap the products are! This is ridiculously good value for money! Definitely coming back!

Consistent quality and great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

Bulk Powders Australia is a reliable provider of high quality MCT powder at a reasonable price, particularly if you subscribe to their email distribution and get a discount voucher code. I'm a repeat buyer and will remain so.

australia

Supps

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

I purchased online, of course the process was very quick and simple, and i use a post office as my address as i am traveling so have no fixed address and it always works out. We receive a text message from the post office i selected when my package is there. the goods are always of an exceptional quality and a fair price. I do wait until sales though to get the best deals as some products, though excellent, are not always affordable for consistent purchases so i bulk buy at sale time. Also, as reliable as delivery is, it is also reliably slow. I generally order from these guys and one other store at literally the same time, and we always receive our WPI from the other shop between 1/2 to a full week ahead of BP. not really a gripe though i guess, just good to know for planning, particularly when you need it for workouts ;)

July 13th 2018 Update: always quality products

online purchase
quick and efficient ordering process, just a few clicks and it's done
products are clearly explained and packaging makes using it easy. love the resealable packs and the included scoops. takes the guesswork out of it all so I know I'm using the correct amount every time.

Good product not widely available in 1 kg packs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

This was an online purchase, my second order with Bulk Powders Australia. Bulk Powders give excellent service at a good price.

Love this powder!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

I love this powder. It doesn't make me bloated and is low in carbs so it doesn't seem to add any belly fat like some other types of protein do. The chocolate flavour is nice, not overly sweet. I love the packaging, much better than those bulky tubs other protein comes in. And best of all it's a great price.

Supergreen blend is fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

Just started taking the supergreen blend. Take it every morning and have never had so much energy.
Delivered within 2 days with no fuss.
Highly reccommend

Good prices at the cost of customer service

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

The products and price are great. The catch is they have a highly automated low customer service model. If you need to make a change to your order or get a quick response, you might be disappointed.

Internal help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

Bought this product a few times [Inudin powder This is to help out internal digestive health as well as other areas that it is recommended for. We use it each day on our breakfast cereal.] from Australian Bulk Powders, who posted it quickly to our address and have been great business people to shop with.

Great supplements for a great pump excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

Love your supplements they are the best ++++++ i will just keep buying from your company it is so easy to buy online

Great products - fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

My second online purchase with Bulk Powders. Their pricing is great. Delivery to NZ is super fast, just a few working days to arrive at my city in the North Island. I love that they supply raw and organic, perfect for people who're watching what they put into their bodies. So far I've bought the Pea protein, L-Glutamine, Maca powder, Asparagus powder, Sweet Potato powder and they all seem to be of very good quality. Love the non-plastic-container packaging also.

Love the pea protein powder!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2018

Bought the pea protein powder online. Price is very good, and delivery time very reasonable. I find the taste is not overly sweet like others I have teiwd, and the texture is very smooth. I like adding to porridge and pancakes at breakfast time, and it’s great in a bqnana smoothie as an afternoon pick me up. No hesitation in recmmending this product.

This was

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

Purchased online and it was delivered to Nth Qld promptly.
The product is of excellent quality and thanks to all the workers at BP.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Excellent products and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

Best online protein powder. The powders are fantastic, prices are very reasonable, service and delivery is awesome. Highly recommend this company and their products.

Cheap powders, quick delivery, fine quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

Bought online, it was reasonably smooth, only the delivery address took a few seconds to load. There are quantity discounts. I also used the stock clearance discount. The opening page advertised a discount code EOFY25, but I didn't see any field for entering it on checkout. Maybe it doesn't apply to clearance products.

1 of 42 pages