Easy ordering system

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

Thanks for the easiest ordering system. I am looking forward to receiving my 1000g L Glycine powder. I cannot believe how inexpensive it is. I am currently using another Glycine powder and am noticing the difference it's making in the quality of my sleep plus the energy I have during the day. This powder isn't an L Glycine so I am expecting greater results with yours :) Buying it this way I have calculated that gram for gram I have saved $90 which is a HUGE amount. Wished I had researched this thoroughly before. Thank you.

Great protein powder

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

This is the first non whey protein I have purchased and I’m very happy with it. Consistency is really good and mixes well. The chocolate flavour is really tasty. I would buy this product again.

Super Easy and Covenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Super happy with ease of transaction and timing. Very good Product and easy to re order. Great value and exceptionally fast shipping!

Verified Customer

Daily MSM is good for you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

Very fast shipping. MSM powder is great taken regularly, especially if you workout. It helps your joints recover from the abuse they receive at the gym.

Does the job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

The inulin powder I received dissolves instantly in water without any clumping. A definite improvement over the last brand that I tried. Good value for money as well.

• 11 helpful votes
Private message

Great products Great Prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

The site is very easy to use and the product delivery is fast. I find the site easy to navigate and if I'm not sure I just search for the product. I'm very happy with the hemp powder. I have it in my breakfast and I do have a lot more energy to get through the day especially when lunch is late. Love the msm powder. It is a lifesaver, literally! Great site with high quality, affordable products>

Good value

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

I like how you guys dont use bulky containers,very simple plain packaging yet effective. Protein seems very pure and good quality.

Great site

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

The products are quality and the website makes buying them very simple. Currently awaiting my second order, can't wait for it to arrive!

Great products & service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

Highly recommend this company. great products, cheap prices especially for bulk and awesome service. Keep you updated and fast postage

Very happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

I purchased 5 x 1kg bags of hemp protein powder online. Very professional service with regular emails notifying me of order process rite through to delivery. Being over $150 order the shipping was complimentary, it came with a free gift and added points for reward program for future discounts. As for the product, i have only tried once so far but will have again shortly. was mixed in to add nutrition to my smoothy made in blender so cant comment on solubility until i mix with liquid in a hand shaker but its a very fine powder and appears less grainy that other plant based powders that i have tried before..has the same pleasant taste as hemp seeds that i'm used to and enjoy, also has the highest level of protein (60%) and was the lowest price that i could find online. Very happy with everything and highly reccomend hemp protein over any other protein supplement for its rich macros, its undeniable boosting of energy and is actually great for the enviroment. Thanks bulk powders
Very happy and will back again

Great vegan protein options

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

Great vegan options with no flavour added, meaning lower sodium and a higher protein percentage. The pea and hemp powders I tried dissolved easily in water, but the rice powder has quite a grainy/sandy texture when mixed. Added bonus of being organic.

Supplements

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 02, 2018

Versatile range, free shipping very well rounded wholesale company and will be shipping here for supplements on a regular basis

Always quick with delivery and products are excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 02, 2018

I have been ordering of Bulk Powders for years now there range is comprehensive and quality is bar none, I use WPI and Night time protein as well as there Bcaa Plus and find there products to be high quality and the bonuses are are an excellent idea, if you need quality protein plus other products you can't go past them, they also take PayPal

Easy to use website and competitive prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 02, 2018

Easy and simple website interface which beats the competitors. Also the cheapest prices for the highest quality products after lots of searching!

one of the best products that i could find

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 31, 2018

this is one of the best product that i could taste for improve my body and my health, you could see that is workinf after 3 days taken

excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

l have found that every time l have surfed this site it has been easy to find products and easy to order product. a wealth of information and product availability has never been a problem

Streamlined ordering, great pricing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

Bulk Powders' website is informative and easy to use. The ordering process was smooth, with regular communication throughout the process. Their pricing is also very competitive.

Verified Customer

Cheap and good protein and other powders

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

The raw WPC tastes great, slightly sweet and milk-like. Mixed with whole milk, it is a good dessert. Mixes well with milk. The powder doesn't fly as much with every breath of air as micellar casein, which is a plus.

Mad cheap

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 25, 2018

The interface was simple to use. The prices were mad cheap. The quality just needs to match that and we'll be set.

Easy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2018

Easy to pick what I needed and very cheap will becoming back if quality of powders is high.

Thanks see you soon.

1 of 38 pages

Do you know when femme tone chocolate will be available?

Redboy asked on Mar 23, 2018

Answer this

Hi Redboy, it would best to email this question directly to the customer service team at helpdesk@bulkpowders.com.au

Are you shipping from NZ? Ordering mct power and wonder how long to deliver to Christchurch central? Thanks

Mands H asked on Sep 23, 2017

Answer this

Hi there, you can order from our NZ online store https://www.bulkpowders.co.nz generally from the time your order is received, processed, dispatch and delivered takes 2-3 working days.

Can u please send me the nutritional profile for NATURALLY FORMULATED WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE chocolate i would like to see the exact carbs and sugar contents thankyou

Krystal asked on Mar 26, 2017

Answer this

Hi will let u know when I receive it should b a few days just ordered my first lot

Ok thanks