Ease of use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

Awesome website! easy to use! cannot fault!! Best priced products I've found. Definitely recommend to everyone. Get them gains maaan

Awesome service, great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Very good price for the amount I purchased and so far a great delivery service. I would use this site again

Great tasting product. Very happy!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Found what I wanted quickly and easily on the website. The quality and taste is outstanding. Will definitely purchase again. Thank you!!

Easy ordering process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

We keep ordering, the order process is easy and slick.
Orders dispatched quickly and received product in good order and within the time schedule.
Your products are exceptional quality and everyone loves them.
Thank you.

Good Stuff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Taste is great and I don't feel bloated like I do with most other mass gainers. Delivery was no issue and fast, cant recommend enough.

Western Australia

Private message

Great Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Searched for whey protein concentrate and was directed to bulk powders where plenty of products were available. I selected the raw WPC and it arrived quickly and mixes well. No lumps and bumps and no taste too it. Very happy with the purchase, looking forward to the results.

Super fast shipping to NZ and great prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Stumbled upon this website when I was looking for vegan protein powder options in New Zealand. Couldn't be happier with the products we ordered. The powders mix well and the flavours are as good as any I've tried. Very reasonable prices and super fast shipping from Australia. Not the cheapest for shipping but it's offset by the cheaper protein powder prices.

Verified Customer

Awesome products at great prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2018

Very easy to shop online with lots of info supplied for each product
Delivery was quick and products packaged very well

Taste good!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2018

Very easy to deal bulk powders aus and they have a huge range to choose from. The powder I chose is super tasty but the inly downfall is it leaves a slight powdery taste in your mouth

Tastes great and easy to blend.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2018

The delivery is very quick, they mix well. I have had the Isolate and Concentrate and found them both good. The only thing that can be frustrating is the size on the bag opening and getting your hand in and out without making a mess.

Verified Customer

Really good company to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

GENERAL EXPERIENCE:
Their prices were really good, they threw in some creatine as a little bonus gift, and it was shipped and arrived very quickly (much quicker than I excepted, tbh). Communication wise, their site works well and they're really good at letting you know exactly what's going on (for example, they let you know what the deadline is for same day dispatch, etc).

WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE (RAW)
The Whey was very impressive. It mixed into milk really well, and didn't have any weird flavours or textures going on (super smooth). It's perfectly drinkable as is if required (to meet macros or whatever), but it's really nice when you add in a banana, and incredibly delicious if you add in a 1/2 tbs of maple syrup (if macros allow!).

MICELLAR CASEIN (VANILLA):
I need to start with the disclaimer that I've never tried casein protein before and don't have a point of reference for what it's supposed to be like. That said, when I had my first casein shake I mixed with milk using the same ratios that I do with whey, and it was so thick, chalky, and gritty that I could barely even get it down. After experimentation and reading suggestions online, I've found that goes down a hell of a lot easier when mixed with water rather than milk, and you really need to use a decent amount of water so it thins and smooths out enough. With that approach it works a lot better but still isn't as nice as the whey protein I'm used to. But again, I have no idea if it's anything to do with this brand in particular or if it's just what all casein is like, so take that with a pinch of salt. Judging from what I've been googling, all casein is at least a bit like that, so given the quality of the Whey I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt on this one. Also note that I've only tried the vanilla so far, so it could be a different story with different flavours.

Childers

• 2 comments
Private message

Just what I was wanting.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

The website was very user friendly. I found what I was looking for straight away amongst the many products available. I received a very quality product at a very good price.

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Very satisfied. Tried a few pea proteins from other supplement stores recently and this one is by far the best.

Verified Customer

Bodybuilding, weightlifting or just wanting to maintain a better health while keeping fit.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

The BP webpage is an extremely easy to use online store for my training supplements. From the added free postage when you spend $150 or more to sweeten purchases to the BP$ you accumulate for discount on future purchases I find it very hard to think of buying the products BP sells from any other vendor. The top quality products with the low cost of packaging equates to more money in my pocket after I purchase my training supplements.

BP's range of products is adequate to suit most needs. The products themselves are of a very high standard, easily consumed and mix well with any beverage.

The postage and handling is quite fast with a timer that reflects when the dispatched goods are going to be shipped..!

Their communication after sales is great and very important to me.

All in all until I find a better outlet for my training sup's I will continue to use and shop online with Bulk Powders Australia..!

Well done BPA!!!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great service, great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Very easy. Contacted BP for advice and received advice the same day.
Very satisfied with the range. There were at least 2 products from which to choose for my purpose.
The protein powder (chocolate) is delicious and satisfies my craving for sugar. It is satisfying.

Verified Customer

Great value for a good product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

The range of products is comprehensive and easily found on the site. Products are well described including the nutritional information. Overall, the products on offer fulfill all needs at a very economical price.

Whey Protein

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Smooth and hassle free online store.
Flavors I've had is vanilla and chocolate.
Absorbed into liquid alot better than other brands.
Will keep buying.

Verified Customer

Bulk Powders- outstanding product and outstanding customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

Bulk Powders website and personal customer service is nothing short of outstanding.

All products are of high quality and results speak for themselves.

I have also had excellent service recover on one occasion when the delivery was sent to the incorrect address. The problem was addressed and resolved immediately with a friendly phone call.

I will continue to enjoy purchasing through Bulk Powders

Love this porduct

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

Great communication great quality product, it is easy to navigate for the product I have tried a few brands of MSM and this brand is the best for me.

Brilliant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

Great communication with letting me know about my order.

Regular information

Products easy to find

Have recommended to a few people already

1 of 46 pages